A Journey into a Strange Mind Vol. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers

Nagma noticed that more orcs were clashing against their defence in the underpass of the gates, as the orcs were now surrounded on both front. The warrior woman furiously jabbed and stabbed the orcs beyond the shield walls. Beneath their feet they senses some of the of dust moving, the gates were closing. "Steady on, towards the fort." Nagma ordered the company to slowly advance into the courtyard.

As the gates closed behind them, the screams of dying orcs were rampant. "There!" Sentoki pointed to the gate leavers. The woman ran at the orcs guarding the mechanism, Sentoki fired five arrows and Gliese and Boudicca attacked from the side. Nagma, Azza and Nyermina protected from the rear. While Mike and Exiguus took the orcs of the other side. Together they managed to get to the little broken down shack that housed the lever. Sentoki shot the operator with her arrows.

"Where is Ashanti, this would be her suit best." Gliese complained as her struggled to pull the lever but with help from Mike, who also huffed and puffed; she managed to pull it down. A great big roar of clanking metal and spinning gears followed, as the gates opened to allow Arthur's forces in.

The orcs began at counter attack on Arthur's forces that emerged victorious against the orcish host. The shack that housed the lever was also under attack but orcs who plot to retake it. A familiar roar greeted them, Rafa and Ashanti tore passed orcs, giving the company the upper hand needed.

As the human forces pushed further and further against the orcs, another flaming ball hit the strong hold, knocking down a large portion of it.

"Ashanti, may I ride with into the fort?" Nagma claimed on the greet lion before Ashanti could reply.

"Of course my dear." Ashanti helped her on.

"You girls, use that hidden entrance that Exiguus showed us to go to the main throne room." Nagma ordered. "Now go." Rafa set off jumping and pouncing through the main halls of the Green gate. Instead of killing the orcish blockades, they simply jumped over them. The halls were long and hefty on the lion, but he pulled through.

Ashanti and Nagma would jab of slash an orc if they came to close, a couple of arrows shot through the hall, those that did not scrape the lion's body; found their way into another orc. The sound of the orcish forces being broken could be heard from where they were.

The great big doors were guarded by two giant orcs, Rafa jumped the first and Ashanti along with Naga attacked the second. Ashanti jabbed it with her spear while Nagma stroke her leg with her sword. As the second orc fell, he body slammed hard against the door, opening it. Rafa, Nagma and Ashanti stormed in.

"Well, well, well. My dog has come back to me. Such loyal pets." Nargol gloated as she dropped her cloak and threw her crown on the throne.

"I knew a coward like you would be hiding in her throne room." Nagma snarled. "How does it feel, to be beaten?"

"Beaten? You think an army of human could beat an army of orcs?" Nargol moved forward, as her guards creped from the shadows, Ashanti and Rafa took their stances, Rafa stood over an ideal shaped hole in the ground. "Well perhaps, but an army of orcs under the wing of the dark lord, well that's just something that army of men or woman could handle." Nargol drew her sword, the orcish blade Gur'zok lit up in ghoulish green flame. The other woman swarmed in on the throne room and quickly took their positions. Nargol grinned and then pouted as she looked at Rafa. "Oh dear lion, do mind where you stand." At the end of her sentence a spear, about five feet; shoot up at Rafa and impaled the great giant before he could react.

"RAFA!" The collective cries of the ground signified to the orcish guards to begin their attack. There was no time for grieving; the rage took hold of the group as they battled the orcs, Ashanti mostly. Swords clashed and spears jabbed through the air. Nagma was barely able to move around the queen of orcs. If the fires from the sword touch her, then she will burn.

"My lord shall make his presences to your friends now." Nargol sneered.

The orc that was battling Boudicca; punched her chest once he received the chance and with the girl breathless, he plunged his sword into her.

"BOUDDICA!" Her friends yelled out as she felt on the floor, her breathing caused her pain, and slowly her body was getting heavily to move.

"Gliese, Mike, Exiguus." She whimpered as the life seeped out of her. In a blaze of fury, Gliese defeated her orc and rushed in to kill her sister's murderer.

"No, no, No." Gliese cradled her little sister. "You can't die."

Naga's arms grew weaken, as Nargol' flaming sword hit harder and harder each time. Backed into a pillar; Nagma closed her eyes for a second; she saw the patterns burning in her sword once more. Her friends were at their peril and two of them had died. Nagma took her chances and hit her sword gently on the base of a support pillar; it lit up once again, just like when she slew Gar'dak.

"Ahh, so you can use your sexual energy through your sword as well?" Nargol smile and she continued to thrash out at Nagma.

"Yes, and this ends now." Nagma did not care about her arms now the searing pain in her sole

While the woman and Mike were battling Nargol, Arthur charged his men through the grey halls of Green gate, the orcs tried to fight back with little avail, the side of humans were victorious now.

A shining flash of light appeared as the air turn eerie and through it, came the dark lord. He was with his furry; began to strike down Arthur's men, one by one they fell to he's might. Nothing could be done against him.

"Hold fast!" Arthur raised his sword.

Lady M (III)

Far the lands of Asthanthia, Lady M stirred the three chalices with the ingredients. Magnus kept herself occupied by starting up the fire, in a small fire pit embedded into the ground while Maddie started to masturbate her pussy, in front of the meditating monk. Often she would tease the monk, with her feet.

"Here, this should make you forget all about this ordeal, we don't want the sin to stain your soul, right?" Lady M offered the potion to the senior monk, who gave a forced smile before taking up the chalice.

"It is not a sin if it rescues the realm." The senior monk took a few sips of the potion, before taking a deep breath. "Oh, my head it is." The senior monk was staggered slightly, before Lady M stood up and leads him to the corner of the room.

"You are light headed; you will not remember this but know that you were responsible for a great deed." She smiled him asleep.

"It comes with the job.hm." The senior monk joked before slowly falling asleep.

Lady proceeded to approach the monk and kissed him out of his meditation. "Play time is here."

Maddie bite her lips and stuck her toe in his mouth. He did not speak. "I order you to come as fast as possible." Maddie then proceed to expose the hard cock, and started to suck it. Lady M stood behind him to aid in his orgasm.

"I suppose, he has a vow of silence? Good I like my men when they're quiet." Magnus hoovered over and place the cum chalice next to the monk's cock and the two other next to Lady. When he sorting duty was over, she lay on her back and teased the monk her feet.

The cock was hard and long, Maddie felt disappointed that it would never be fucked again but she felt prideful as well. Magnus big feet danced across the monk's face as she began to grunt. Lady was wearing her strap-on, which she generously lubes up, with the binding potion. By Lady M's will, the strap on found its way into monks asshole. He moans of pleasure could be heard behind the muffling effect of Magnus' feet. Maddie played with his balls as well, the adding to the pleasure.

"Girls, I think this is going to be a good cumshot." Lady M proceeded to kiss the monk's neck before bring the binding potion to her firm lips. "Drink this now" As Magnus' feet moved, the monk gulped down the content of the chalice.

Lady M looked over her should to read the massage from the book, the chanting bought Magnus to her feet. Taking a deep breath, the orcess looked around the room; in anticipation. The chanting got heavier until the atmosphere of the room was completely dominated by an eerie presence.

The thunder sound ripped through the room as in a flash of light; the dark lord materialised. Magnus instinctively sought after her sword while the other two continued to pleasure the monk.

"Magnus Victoria Orcus, You are a testimony of the flaw that has come with orcess!" The booming dark lord sounded. He took three vile steps towards the petrified monk. "Monk, do not cum!" He ordered him, but the dark lord can only seduce men and woman toward sexual acts, he could not cause a man to abstain from pleasure. Pointing with both her hands; he expelled rays deathly shocks, only to be blocked by Magnus' sword.

Magnus held her ground as the electricity and dark energy travelled through her sword and into her body, the dark lord was pulled into the orc as her legs did all they could not support her, slowly she knelt like a whore ready to suck cock. A stream of piss rolled down her legs. The dark lord's cock was the last that she saw, before she collapsed onto the floor.

Maddie began to suck like a mad whore, making pig noises as the cock rammed her throat, she felt the head of the penis pulsate and a warm fluid splattering against her throat, pulling out and replaced her mouth with the chalice.

"Aarrrgh." The monk finally broke his vow of silence, as a river of semen crashed into chalices' bowl, overflowing into Maddie's fingers.

"Quick! Put it into the fire!" Lady M shouted as she raised the third chalice to the monk's lips. "Drink this and it will all me over." Maddie dropped her chalice into the flames and began to recite the chant that Lady M had taught her to revise. The dark lord attempted once more tried to destroy the woman, but was he's powered had now been limited, giving the monk time to gulp down the potion.

"I will, I will get you." The dark lord staggered as he moved towards the woman, each step he took, he fell to one of his knees. "I will" He whimpered, as he rose back up again and spread his lifeless wings, in a black and white flash he ignited and disappeared in a violent gang bang of light, leaving an agonising scream as he departed the realm of men and women.

Magnus (I)

As she lay still on the hard floor, she blocked out the sounds of her worried friends, her legs were wet and warm from losing control of her body.

"Mother?" She saw the tall green figure, with muscular legs and arms. Running up to Mor'lock, her mother; Magnus was wrapped tight in her embrace, to her side were Olla and Olivia. All four woman smiled in there reunion.

"Oh mother, was I wrong to betray our kind?" Magnus cried in Mor'lock's arms.

"No my warrior, We were wrong to follow the dark lord." Her mother comforted her.

"I'm sorry for all the horror you humans endured at our hands." Magnus turn to Oliva, who was human, herself.

"It is okay, sometimes it is us humans who are the menace." Oliva took hold of one of Magnus's hands. "Time to say good bye to your mother."

"What?" Magnus let go Olivia's hand. "Why?"

"My warrior, though I sympathise towards humans, I have in fact marched against them for much of my life time, and I am yet to complete my penance. Magnus grabbed hold of her mother once more. "One day I may be able to leave Hal, but until that day, I shall say hello to your brother, father and grandparents."

Magnus stopped her sobbing and took a step back. "I order you to return, mother."

Mor'lock smiled. "That's my warrior." The figure of her mother faded away and in its absence a fade scream could be heard. Magnus shuttered but was comforted by Olla and Olivia.

"So where do we go?"

"You two, get a second chance. You will come to Havana with me." Oliva held Magnus' hand once more.

"That's right, even though I am only half human, my soul is pure and we can travel away from all this." Olla added while holding Magnus's hand.

Maddie (I)

Both women saw Magnus fade from the world, Maddie closed the eye lids of her former owner, and sighed.

"Her sacrifice won't go to waste, will it?" Maddie looked Lady M deep in her eyes.

"No my dear, it won't." Lady wiped the tears from Maddie's cheeks.

As they left the temple to bury their friend, Lady grabbed a hand full of Maddie's ass. "I showed a lot of qualities of a dominatrix, I would be honoured if I could take you under my wing."

Maddie looked at lady and smile seductively. "Yes, that would be wonderful."

Nagma (III)

Metres from the throne room, Arthur pulled him together and rose up, backed by an oncoming platoon of his men; they continued to fight the orcs without hesitation, even if they stood over their dead brothers.

"Sire, what was that? Where did it go?" A shimmering knight asked as he fought the orcs alongside Arthur.

"I don't know." Arthur was dumbfounded. "I just don't know."

Nagma and Nargol were still in mist of the heated battle; both flaming swords clashed and gave off sparks, as they soar threw the room. There were less acrobatic moves but more powerful swings. Both women were at equal with one and other; one moment Nagma was dominant and next, it was Nargol and so around the cycle turned.

"When I win, I promise I will make you my dog my again." Nargol teased taunted Nagma.

"That will be your last fantasy that you will think about, on this good earth." Nagma replied. As she did Nargol received the upper hand; knocking Naga out of Nagma's hand. Nagma watched as her sword skid across the floor and lost its fire.

Now dodging every swing of Nargol's sword, Nagma drop backwards until she fell on the floor. The sword thrusted toward her. As Azza defeated her orc, she quickly ran towards Naga.

Naga rolled out of the way and kicked Nargol's leg, causing the orcess to lose her footing. Nagma landed a few punches on the back of her neck, as well. The orcish blade spasm out of Nargol's reach and the horrific green flames that was its aura, had died.

Nagma placed her foot on the back of Nargol's head, stopping her from moving while Azza through Naga toward her rightful owner. The golden blade lit back up again in its regal flame. Nagma ripped off Nargol's armoured panties to unleash a gash of urine down on the floor.

"Hey look! The bitch pissed herself." Nagma revelled in the ironic karma that was unfolding right in front of her eyes as her comrades finished defeating the orcish guards. Nagma removed her feet from Nargol's head and grabbed hold of her sword handle with two hands, pointing it at the defeated orcess.

"Well looks like you had your little pay back moment, bitch." Nargol spontaosly turn over to get back to her feet, Nagma drove the sword right through the cold orcish heart, and back out again when the flames were extinguished.

"You lose." Nagma dropped her sword and held her defeated foe's face, she wanted to be the last thing that Norgol saw.

"Good game, human. Red hawk Artemisia" Nargol coughed out as she felt limp and lifeless.

"What?" Nagma was confused by the last three words.

The woman stood victorious, without the Dark lord and the empress of orcs, the soldiers and knights crushed the green menace. Gliese carried her sister out while Rafa was wheel carried by a horse dawn cart. Nagma reunited with Arthur as they travelled deep into Green gate and put out the fire from the centre furnace.

"I was told by Exiguus, if the furnace is relit by pure fire than it will cause all the orcish castles to ignite and burn to the ground." Nagma tapped her sword on the alter, giving it back it's fiery aura, she looked at Arthur.

"Do it." Arthur nodded and with that, Nagma shoved the sword deep into the furnace. The fire from Naga made a collection of strange noises, as the furnace began to spew fire and smoke uncontrollably, they all made their leave.

The cavalry rode the halls of green gate, purging it off orcish presence. The orcish castles that had not been seized yet by the human, shot up in fire as their caverns engulfed the castles in glorious fire caused by Nagma and her sword.

Greeting her grieving friends who gather around Rafa and Boudicca; Nagma too, shed a tear. They could not let the men see them like regular woman; they had to abstain from crying. The smoke in the distances rose high as the Grim land's orc population had died within a single day.

"My lady, I think you will want to see him." The captain from Nagma's company bought Oscar's body with him and lay him down with Rafa and Boudicca. "He fought with honour; he fought with bravery and died protecting his mates." The captain bowed his head.

Nagma was silent and began to sob for a moment, the captain and her friends tried to comfort her but then she raised her face, her emotionless and cold face, the captain shivered and her friends stood still.

THE BATTLE ENDING AND THE GOLDEN DAWN.

Arianna (III)

"Rise, Arthur of house Dominus, King of Asthanthia, redeemer of his house and husband to me, Queen Arianna Dragonwood-Dominus.The gallant crown was sat firmly on Arthur's golden hair and he rose and took out his sword.

"Many men and women have died at the hands on the orcs and many have died to protect us from them. Let us now show thanks to the men and woman who fought gallantly across the field of battle." Arthur began to knight some of the male soldiers who had fought with him and then he moved onto Mike and members of Nagma's company, before knighting the warrior women.

"Arise, Knights of Asthania. Men and woman—women and men, who drove evil from our lands." Arthur looked at the warrior women; all of them gave him a look of approval, even Nagma broke out of her trance.

As the sun kissed the lands of Asthania and Avonlithea goodbye, the soldiers took a knee, before the departing woman as they took individual ships back home. Hanging and kissing each other on the dock.

"Arise." Nagma spoke softly to them.

"Take care Nagma, here take the horn. It was pleasure fighting under your command" The captain handed Nagma, the Damascus steel horn that Oscar had.

"Thank you. It was a pleasure to have you under my command." Nagma bowed and took the horn.

"Gliese, come with me and Exiguus. We travel to live a calm and peaceful life together."

"I must kindly decline, there are lands for me to explore." Gliese rubbed the back of her head, and hugged and kissed Exiguus and Mike good bye. Azza rubbed Ashanti's shoulders and kissed her cheeks.

"He was gorgeous beast." Ashanti smiled when she heard Azza say that.

"Enjoy your life with Anton." Ashanti kissed Azza.

Once all the farewells were said, the warrior women boarded their ships. The knight all drew their swords in unison and stood to attention, until the last woman left their sights. Escorting the royal couple and their remaining companions back home; the knights galloped off as the ships set sail through the sun bathed seas.

Epilogue:

Princess Arianna and Arthur ruled the kingdom justly, outlawing any forced prostitution and bringing an in laws that would improve the lives of peasant folk, especially the woman. They had two children, Princess Eleanor and Prince Elliot. Thought it was unknown why, but Arianna fell ill after twenty years of marriage. Arthur unintentionally restored his family as the ruling house of Asthanthia.

Lady M took Maddie under her wing, and taught her all the ways of a dominatrix. Maddie, now restored to normal, had learnt quickly how to dominate and control men and women, sexually. The Migistra villa was renamed by Lady M to 'Villa Leasard" to commemorate Maddie's ascension to Dominatrix. Maddie had two children; Mellissa and Peter, from a young age they were taught how to fight, and this lead them to become extremely skilled warriors. When her children became of age; Maddie taught them the ways of a Dominus and Dominatrix, with that she showed them how to fight in, the way of the three goddess. Lady M passed away not to long after, leaving the villa to Maddie, who renamed it back to 'Villa Migistra.'

19Arose
19Arose
27 Followers