A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave her newest client a soft alluring smile, slowly walking into the room while she too took in his muscular physique. Standing 5' 6" with long black hair tied in a bun she looked at his chart through glasses with black frames. The frames matched her dark hair and she knew she looked every bit the nerdy doctor. But she and her staff were anything but nerdy. Looking up from the chart, she saw his eyes continue to roam over her body. She returned his gaze with one of her own, smiling demurely while thinking, 'Marie picked a hunk this time. I can't wait to see what is under that gown.'

"I understand you are under contract for Ms. Colton?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You understand too that Ms. Colton wants to make sure you are physically fit for the duties she wants you to perform?"

"Yes doctor. But I don't understand. I'm a landscaper by trade and I am in good physical health. I'm not sure why I have to go through this."

"It's a standard practice to make sure there are no underlying issues. And since you are now under contract with her, she wants to make sure you are healthy. Besides what I've been told, you are very good at taking care of her property," she said with a charming smile.

Brad wondered if Ms. Colton told him about their contract signing and what happened between him, Ms. Colton, and Jacqueline as she put the stethoscope up to his chest, listening to his heart beat. He followed her directions, taking deep breaths while she moved the cold instrument over his chest and then on his back.

"I can see your work as a landscaper has built up your muscles." Her hands lingered on his back, feeling the bulging muscles a bit longer than necessary. Pulling her hand back, she stood in front of him. "I have a feeling you are going to do alright servicing Ms. Colton... I mean in her service. Ok if you would please stand for me."

Brad saw the smirk on her face, wondering what she meant. Maybe it was just an innocent blunder on her part as he stood looking down at the doctor. She seemed to be dwarfed by his 6' 1" frame while she looked up at him.

"I have to check for any signs of a hernia," she said pulling the loose robe away from his body and then sliding her hand behind it. "Please cough," she said pressing on the left side of his groin. "Mmmm." Moving her fingers to the right side, she pressed. "Please cough for me again." When Brad coughed, she let out a soft "mmmm. One more hernia check," she mused cupping his balls. Brianna felt his body stiffen when she touched and cupped one of his balls. "Did you know that sometimes your testicles swell when you have a hernia?"

"Uhhh no I didn't," he grunted feeling her fingers tighten around the sac.

Briana took her time massaging one ball and then the other, feeling his flaccid cock bouncing slightly against her wrist. "Everything seems to be in order Mr. Johnson," she commented pulling her hand from under the hospital gown. "We have a couple of more tests to run Mr. Johnson. Thank you for your patience," she said looking up at him with dark alluring eyes.

"Please turn around and put your elbows on the table. I need to check your prostate Mr. Johnson. "

"Are you sure doc? I heard you don't need your prostate checked until you're much older. I'm not sure this test has anything to do with my work," Brad stated looking at the doctor.

"Ms. Colton requested a full physical and that is what I intend to perform. If you want to call her and argue with her, you are free to do so. But I know her answer."

Brad looked at Brianna, thinking of calling his boss. After a moment, remembering how she seemed to have changed the last few days, he figured how the conversation would go with Marie. "No I don't think it would be a good idea to call her. Let's get this over with," he sighed turning around and putting his elbows on the table.

"That's a good decision," Brianna said moving behind him and smiling at his muscular ass cheeks. 'I'm going to enjoy this,' she thought while pulling on a pair of gloves and then squirting some lubricant onto two fingers. "It's going to feel a little cold," she said rubbing her fingers over the tight anal opening, feeling his ass muscles restrict from the cold lubricant. Taking her time to rub the lubricant on his anal opening, she imagined how nice it would be if she was wearing a strap-on dildo. After a few moments of rubbing her fingers against the tight opening, she announced, "Here we go." Slowly, almost methodically, Brianna pressed two fingers against the tight opening until it opened wide enough for them to slip inside.

Brad felt her intruding fingers and let out as soft groan. He wasn't sure where that came from but he felt her fingers sliding deeper and then start to withdraw. He thought she was pulling her fingers out when he felt them slide back inside, her fingers wiggling a little. "Is something wrong doc?" he asked feeling her fingers moving slowly back and forth.

"No. Nothing to worry about. Just having a little trouble finding your prostate," she lied, enjoying the feel of her fingers probing his ass. "Just relax Mr. Johnson. We're just about done," she cooed finding his gland and rubbing it. She felt his ass move against her hand and she smiled knowing that soon one of his Mistresses would be intimate with his well-defined ass cheeks.

The exam was essentially complete except for taking blood work and giving him a tetanus shot with an added sedative. Those could wait until she had a little fun with Marie's new hire. When Marie had told her about what happened at Jacqueline's house, Brianna knew she wanted to play with him before he had to be delivered to the auction. She looked at him and then pretended to write something down on the clipboard.

"Ok Mr. Johnson... One more test before we draw some blood and give you a tetanus shot. This is a visual reaction test." Brianna walked to the wall by the door, pressing a button to summon Joanna. Turning to him, she told him. "Please have a seat on the edge of the table."

He had never heard of a visual reaction test and was curious what the doctor meant. In a few moments, the door opened and Joanna, the curly blonde nurse, walked in. "Do you need something Dr. Stevens?"

"Yes Joanna. I'm ready for the visual reaction test. Would you kindly ask Sarah to join us?

Brad looked at Joanna and then at Dr. Brianna. "What kind of test is this doctor?"

Brianna smiled, not saying a word until Joanna walked out of the exam room. "It's a very simple visual reaction test. It measures your sensory reaction to certain stimuli."

"What kind of visual stimuli?"

"Just be patient Brad. I think you'll enjoy it," Brianna laughed just as Joanna returned with Sarah in tow. "Are you girls ready?"

The room was suddenly congested with the three women and Brad. Joanna and Sarah stood at the side of the table not more than a few feet away and it would be easy for Brad to simply reach out and touch them. He looked at the two assistants standing nearby with anticipation written all over their faces. They looked at each other and then at Brad, smiling.

"We're ready Dr. Stevens," Joanna stated looking at Dr. Brianna.

"Yeah we're more than ready," Sarah chuckled.

Brianna stood next to Brad while the two women turned to each other. "As I said Brad this is a sensory reaction test. All you have to do is watch Joanna and Sarah and I'll do the measuring. Go ahead girls whenever you're ready."

Joanna flipped her head sideways, sending her long curly blonde hair over her shoulder, looking at Sarah with smoldering sensuality before taking her into her arms. Sarah smiled at the sexy nurse, lifting her head, ready for the kiss that she knew was coming. When Joanna's mouth got close, Sarah's tongue slithered out to flick at Joanna's tongue while her hand moved to cover one of her breasts. Joanna wasted no time flicking her tongue against Sarah's as the two women teased each other with tantalizing kisses.

Brad gulped, watching the two women kiss and then turned to Dr. Stevens. "This isn't a normal exam," he said weakly enjoying the view of the two women kissing.

Dr. Brianna Stevens put her hand on his thigh. "Your boss ordered this exam," she lied, her hand slipping under the hospital gown, fingers digging into his inner thigh. Her voice was low and sultry as she pressed against his thigh. "Just relax big boy and go with the flow. You are under a very exclusive contract with a beautiful boss and you don't want to wreck it after only a few days, do you? Besides it might be fun to see where this goes."

Brad listened to Briana's explanation but her words... fun... let's see where this goes, peaked his interest. Glancing at the two women, kissing, moaning, and caressing each other was stimulating him. From Dr. Brianna's tone, he was pretty sure Ms. Colton knew what was happening but it didn't matter to him. He was in a small exam room with three sexy woman, two of them had their arms wrapped around the other, teasing him with their kisses and caresses. A lot of questions popped into his head but he ignored them as the moans grew louder from Joanna and Sarah and his desire was growing thicker between his thighs.

"Lean back and enjoy the show Brad," Brianna encouraged him, pushing her hand further up under the thin gown to touch his semi-flaccid cock. "Go on Brad... relax... take it all in," she said suggestively, knowing that later in the evening he would be restrained in front of her and her assistants plus a lot of other women.

'What the hell. I might as well enjoy it,' he thought as he leaned back, resting his hands on the edge of the narrow examination table his attention drawn to the two women kissing and fondling each other as if they were the only two people in the room. When the long ardent kiss ended, he saw them turn to him with wide smiles on their faces. Taking a small gulp of air, he watched mesmerized when they began to remove their lab coats in unison, feeling sharp fingernails moving up and down his inner thigh inciting his lust.

Joanna and Sarah swayed their hips suggestively at Brad while they slipped out of their white lab coats revealing their sexy underwear. Joanna's baby blue lace bra hugged her well-endowed breasts while Sarah's breasts were equally seductive in a yellow bra and matching thong. Turning to each other they fell into another long teasing kiss, their hands groping at the covered breasts before moving to touch any bare skin their fingers and hands could find.

"You like watching them Brad? Do you like their sexy lingerie?" Briana chuckled seeing his eyes glued to the two women.

"Huh Huh," was all he could muster, feeling a bit foolish watching the two women kissing passionately as the doctor's sharp fingernails reached his cock, scraping lightly along the length of his growing excitement.

The two women broke their kiss and as if on cue, unsnapped each other's bra revealing bare flesh for Brad's eyes to feast on. Sarah moaned when Joanna dipped her head kissing her shoulder and then worked her way down to one breast kissing and licking until she had a ripe nipple on her lips. "Mmmmm," Sarah moaned, staring at Brad as her hand buried in Joanna's long curly blonde hair as she flicked her tongue over the soft nipple eliciting more soft moans.

Brad saw the deep penetrating gaze from Sarah, her eyes half-closed as Joanna moved from one breast to the other, and her fingers massaging the soft flesh while her lips and tongue slaved on a rigid nipple. He felt a jolt in his cock when Joanna's teeth gripped a nipple, pulling it outward, seeing Sarah's face scrunch up, her eyes closing for a moment and then letting out a low guttural moan. "Ohhhh goddd yes."

After Joanna nipped at Sarah's other nipple, Sarah moaned and brought Joanna's head back to hers, kissing her passionately as their hands continued to roam over each other. Breaking the kiss, Sarah stepped behind Joanna, her hands circling her until they were holding onto her large breasts, each hand massaging the soft flesh. The two women were putting on a great show, seeing Brad's eyes glued to them while Dr. Brianna's fingers skimmed up and down his growing erection. They both knew the good doctor was about to begin stroking his semi-flaccid cock and soon they would get a good look at what Brad had hanging between his thighs. Sarah let her right hand drop, finding its way into the baby blue thong to the delight of Joanna who leaned her head back and moaned feeling Sarah's fingers dancing on her clit. Joanna's hand didn't remain silent, her right hand reaching behind her to find Sarah's wet thong, slipping her hand inside.

Brianna smiled feeling Brad's cock growing thicker against her fingers. "That's it Brad. Just relax and let the visual stimulation take effect," she chuckled running her fingers over his cock. She felt the moisture growing between her thighs as she turned her attention to the two medical workers kissing amorously while their fingers excited each other near the exam table.

"Are you ready to see what Brad has hidden under this gown," she asked wrapping her fingers around hit shaft.

"Hmmmm yes we're ready," Sarah sighed as she rubbed Joanna's clit.

"Yes please show us what he's hiding," Joanna moaned as her body arched under Sarah's expert touches.

Brianna laughed at the impatience of her two assistants. "There's no need for this," she chuckled, pulling at the string tie on the back of Brad's neck and then pulling the thin gown away from his body. Casting the gown to the side, she smiled seeing his totally naked body for the first time. "Mmmmm Marie is going to enjoy you," she said in a low voice looking down at his thick cock grasping it in her hand and then petting it gently.

The groans from the other side of the room, grew in intensity when the gown flew to the floor, giving both Joanna and Sarah a good view of Brad's cock. "Ohhhh god look at that," Joanna whispered to Sarah, pulling her hand out of Sarah's thong and turning around to face her coworker.

Sarah's eyes were glued to his thick rod. "Ohhhhh yesssss," she moaned just before they kissed intensely and passionately. Their arms embraced each other while their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Breaking the kiss and breathing faster, they turned their heads, glancing at Brad and the doctor.

As if on cue, it was Joanna's turn to slip behind Sarah, kissing her neck while her fingers toyed with her naked breasts for Brad's enjoyment. They both smiled at Brad, seeing his intense interest in what they were doing as Joanna pulled and twisted each nipple causing Sarah to moan loudly. She turned her head sideways and Joanna's lips were waiting for another heated kiss. Their tongues flicked along the other's lips before dipping inside to duel for a few moments. Breaking the kiss, they again turned their attention to the action between Brad and the doctor.

Grabbing his thick cock, Dr. Briana squeezed it in her small hand and then began stroking it, encouraging it to grow thicker and longer. "I see the visual stimulation is starting to affect you," she laughed, leaning forward, placing a kiss on one naked nipple before nipping at the tiny nipple, hearing him yelp when she bit down on it.

Brad felt the sharp teeth bite into his nipple causing him to look away from the two women, touching and kissing each other, to Briana's long black ponytail. How in the world did he get into this situation? One day he was an out of work landscaper and then he got a great job and so far he was getting some great benefits. He had a feeling something was out of place but right now he was not about to argue. Who would argue fucking your boss and her attorney a few days ago and now having your cock stroked while watching two gorgeous women kiss and fondle each other so close that he could reach out and touch them if he wanted?

Lifting her eyes, they met his and she smirked thinking how in a few days, he would need to get used to some pleasurable pain while under the control of Mistress Marie. Pulling her head back, she saw his eyes dart down to her white lab coat. The look was unmistakable, he wanted to see her naked body too. Her fingers squeezed his cock and then she smirked, "I bet you want to see what's under this lab coat, don't you?"

"Yes... Yes I do but... Are you sure this is what Ms. Colton wanted?" he groaned, looking over at the two women who now had their fingers inside each other, eliciting soft moans of pure lust.

"Well it is part of Mist... Ms. Colton's requirements and since I'm the doctor, I'll be the judge of what the proper procedure is and isn't," she said in an authoritative voice. Moving back a step, Brianna smiled slyly, her fingers toying with the buttons on the lab coat. As if a silent call went out, Joanna and Sarah stopped kissing and fondling each other, walking to where the doctor was standing. "I think I might need a little help," she laughed as the two women stood on either side of her.

Brad thought their actions were well-rehearsed, as if they had done this many times in the past. His hand went instinctively to his cock, slowly stroking it, watching Joanna lean toward the doctor, kissing her while Sarah's fingers began unbuttoning the lab coat. He wanted to jump off the table and join in but instead he remained rooted to the exam table, watching the three women. Brianna broke the kiss with Joanna, turning and giving Sarah a deep kiss as she reached the last button. When the last button was undone, his eye brows arched when Sarah and Joanna pulled the lab coat over her shoulders, revealing a lavender bra and panties.

"Do you like?" was the simple question from Dr. Brianna.

"Hmmmm... Yes," he replied feeling a sudden surge of lust in his cock.

The two women began kissing and fondling the doctor, their hands moving over her supple skin, touching quickly and then moving onto other parts. Brianna watched Brad with amusement, seeing his lustful eyes scanning the three women. She wondered if he thought he was going to get a taste of each one. If he did, he was mistaken. He didn't know it but later tonight, Joanna and Sarah were going to get their chance to feel his thick cock. But for now, this was her show and she was getting more turned on with each touch while watching his cock slide between his fingers. She moaned at the women's touches, feeling their fingers sliding over her covered breasts while their lips kissed her shoulders. Then unhooking her bra, letting it fall to the floor, their fingers tugged on her purple bikini panties until they too lay on the floor with the rest of their clothes. Their hands didn't stay dormant for long, raking their long fingernails over the doctor's skin causing her to moan with delight.

Brad let out a low growl watching the three women kissing and fondling each other, wondering what was going to happen next. His cock was hard, thick, and ready for whatever these three women had in mind for him. Were they expecting him to fuck them? Squirming a little on the exam table, he felt his balls filling with his seed and he was getting a little anxious about joining in the fun.

Brianna saw Brad squirming and snickered. "Don't worry baby I didn't forget about you." Turning to Sarah, she gave her a quick kiss and then did the same to Joanna. "You two enjoy yourself while I complete Brad's exam." The two women feigned disappoint for a moment but as soon as Brianna slipped from their grasp, they were kissing and fondling each other again.

Strolling to Brad on the exam table, Brianna saw his eyes fixated on her breasts as they bounced seductively with each step. "Let's get on with your exam," she said running her hand up his thighs as she cozied up against him. She leaned up, kissing him on the mouth while her hand slipped around his shaft, feeling the veins against her palms. After a torrid kiss, she pulled her head back but his cock firmly in her hand. "This is mine to play with, not yours," she laughed, kissing his lips quickly and then over his shoulder, chest, and abdomen until they were hovering over the tip of pole. Dipping her head, her tongue flicked over and around the bulbous head, hearing his soft intake of air. As she nipped at the sensitive head, hearing his moans, she thought of him on display for the auction later tonight. Thinking of him restrained to the table with luscious, hungry women hovering over him sent a sensuous chill up and down her spine. Flicking her tongue over the soft head, she moaned as she took the head of his cock between her lips and slowly sucked it while her teeth scrapped the sensitive skin. 'There's no reason to rush this examination,' she thought as the taste of his pre-cum touched her tongue.