A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad watched the lovely doctor take the head of his aching cock into her mouth and then his eyes closed reveling in the exquisite feeling of Brianna's lips sucking the head of his thick cock between her lips. Opening his eyes, he watched more of his cock disappear into her mouth while her eyes stared up at him. As the doctor took more of his cock between her lips, sucking it and then groaning softly while her hand moved up and down the wet shaft, lustful groans emitted from his lips. One hand moved to the top of her head, his fingers slowly intertwining in the strands of the dark hair, encouraging her to enjoy his thick member. He momentarily thought of his boss and her attorney and how he thought that day was his lucky day. But here in the exam room, he hit the jackpot again with the doctor and her two assistants. If this is what he had to look forward to every few days, he was more than eager to accommodate his boss' wishes.

Brianna pulled her mouth off his glistening cock, seeing her spittle mixed with his pre-cum coating his cock. "What a gorgeous cock," she panted holding it in one hand while her tongue slipped up and down the length of his veiny tool. Her eyes remained locked with his, wanting to see his reaction when her mouth engulfed one large nut filled with his seed. She smiled seeing his eyes close for a moment and then open to gaze down at her before being diverted to the two women across the small exam room. Dropping it from her mouth, she took the other nut into her mouth, pleased that she was getting the same reaction from Brad.

She knew he was enjoying the two women, seeing his eyes staring at them while she heard their moans of lust. With a lustful look and suggestive laugh she asked, "Do you like watching my assistants?" Not waiting for an answer, her tongue flicked out, moving up and down the wet shaft until she had the head of his cock back into her hot mouth wondering what he would think if he knew she was their mistress.

Feeling like he got caught doing something bad, he took a deep breath, looking down at the doctor. "Yesss... I like watching them very much," he admitted.

Pulling her mouth off his cock for a moment she firmly stroked his cock. "Good. I see your cock is reacting just as I thought it would," she chuckled in her most professional tone just before she took more of it into her mouth while her hand continued to stroke it. Dr. Briana smiled up at him as she began to move her head up and down, sucking only a little bit of his cock. Soon she would be taking as much as she could but for now she was content to keep him hard without getting him too excited. She had found that some men got more excited watching Joanna and Sarah make love in front of them, losing their self-control before she was done teasing them. But Brad seemed to be able to control his feelings, at least for now. Drawing her lips over the head, she nipped at the sensitive head feeling his hips jerk. Yes he was a catch alright and she knew what Marie and Jacqueline had in mind for him. Pulling her mouth from the growing member, she placed both hands at its base, flicking her tongue up and down its length again, like an all-day sucker, thinking how good it would feel to have this wonderful thick meat inside her. As she teased his cock, Brianna glanced over to her assistants and smiled.

Joanna and Sarah stood almost motionless for a few moments watching the doctor tease Brad's cock, seeing it grow thick and long before their eyes. Sarah groaned as Joanna's fingers slid inside her velvety lips, rubbing her jewel. "Yesss that's the spot," she moaned feeling her juices begin to flow heavier. Sarah ran her fingers over Joanna's tits, pulling and twisting her hard nipples while feeling Joanna's fingers rubbing her hard clit. The pleasure building inside her grew stronger and more insistent with the added visual delight of Dr. Brianna sucking Brad's big stick. Feeling the tiny tremors growing stronger, she felt her body buck against Joanna's strong fingers. "Ohhhh... goddddd... yesssss... keep doing that," she whispered harshly, eyes rolling back in her head, as the orgasm ripped through her, her body jerking and convulsing in ecstasy.

Brad felt his cock jerk inside Brianna's mouth as he watched the young redheaded assistant, a few feet away, being fondled until she climaxed. His breathing was becoming a bit shallower as the sensations of the doctor sucking and flicking her tongue up and down his cock continued to excite his body's erotic nature. Then without warning, he felt her taking him deep into her mouth until the tip of his cock was hitting the back of her throat. His hands moved to the edge of the exam table, gripping it tightly as his hips jerked in response to her deep throating his shaft. Brad thought he was in heaven having the doctor sucking his cock while he watched Sarah slide down to her knees in front of Joanna. The blonde woman leaned back against the small desk top, spreading her thighs open for Sarah. When Sarah's head leaned forward and her tongue licked up and down the wet tulip lips, a low groan from Joanna's lips filled the room when her lips and tongue met her wet sex.

The feel of his cock in her excited Brianna as her throat muscles massaged the jerking shaft. Pulling her mouth off his shining cock, she saw a long string of spittle hanging on the tip. Licking her lips, she broke the string and then looked up at Brad. "I think you are sufficiently ready for the next exam. Lie back Brad," Brianna chuckled releasing his cock and then standing in front of him, pushing him back onto the leather exam table. "Hmmm yes I definitely think you are ready," she whispered, climbing onto the table and over his thighs until his cock was near her heated pussy. "Put your arms above your head and enjoy watching Joanna and Sarah." Brianna reached under her, grasping his cock, guiding it to her well lubricated pussy. Her plan was not to fuck him in the normal sense, sliding up and down his slick cock until he exploded. It was to let him sit inside her hot tunnel, watching her assistants until she had an orgasm and seeing if he could last without climaxing.

Brad put his arms over his head, watching the doctor grab his cock and then rub it over her well-oiled pussy lips. "Ohhhhh... Ughhhhh...," he sighed as his cock split her tight sex, feeling her heat saturate his shaft as she sank down onto it. When her pussy completely encapsulated his shaft, he pushed his hips upward, waiting for her to start moving up and down. But she didn't, instead she simply sat on his cock, her hands on his muscular chest while her hips moved ever so slightly, adjusting to his thickness while her muscles clenched around the invader. He was about to say something when he saw her lift her right hand, placing her fingers to her lips in the universal silence sign before slipping her fingers into her mouth. Brad didn't know what was expected of him but he didn't care right now. He had a beautiful doctor sitting on his cock and her two assistants, teasing each other close-by. He watched her get her fingers wet and then smiled when her hand dropped between them, her fingers slipping between her pussy lips, seeing her eyes shift to the two women, moaning while her fingers slid over her hard clit.

Brad turned his head too, seeing Sarah on her knees, licking and teasing Joanna's pussy while she slid her fingers inside the woman's sex. Sarah was pumping her fingers in and out of Joanna's pussy while the blonde's fingers were tangled in Sarah's long red curls. She pulled and pushed Sarah's head against her sex but her eyes were always on Brad. As she stared at him, she suggestively stuck two fingers into her mouth, sucking them as if to silently tell him she wanted his cock in her mouth. Brad felt his cock throb inside Brianna's pussy at the thought of fucking each of these luscious women. Brad watched her head fall backwards as Sarah hit a sensitive spot, pulling her wet fingers from her mouth and then tweaking her hard nipples while her hips rotated on Sarah's face. As the woman continued to lick Joanna's pussy, the sounds coming from Joanna's lips, got louder and more urgent.

"Keep doing that... Agggghh... yesssss... Ohhhh... goddddd... don't stop," Joanna cried out feeling hot sensations flowing through her body. Sarah's lips and fingers were not the only stimulation causing her breathing to quicken. Her eyes were glued on Brianna, watching her sit on Brad's cock, the fingers on her right hand between her thighs while the fingers on her left hand, tweaked and twisted her hard nipples. And then she felt the familiar shuddering starting deep inside her as her body readied for a passionate release. Throwing her head back, Joanna panted loudly, gasping for breath as her body stiffened in anticipation and then there was no stopping the oncoming tidal wave that washed over her.

Watching Joanna squirm on Sarah's face, Brianna could feel the oncoming orgasm building up steam inside her as she rubbed her clit harder. Looking down at Brad, who was enjoying the attention, she thought of how he was being a good boy, following her orders to lie on his back while she simply sat on his big fat cock, and playing with her sensitive jewel. It was like having a thick dildo stuck up her pussy but this one was alive, feeling it jerk and throb each time she moved on it. Closing her eyes, letting the feelings and sensations run amok inside her, her fingers rubbed faster on the surface of her slippery clit. The erotic thoughts of what was planned for him later this evening, caused shivers to fly up and down her spine. "Fuck... yessss... fuck... Ohhhhh yeah... I love your cock," she uttered with each bated breath.

Brad felt Brianna's quivering pussy squeezing his cock harder as she rocked back and forth on his shaft. Each clutching squeeze seemed to encourage him to give up his load while the tingling in his balls grew more demanding as he tried to control his orgasm while this beautiful doctor sat on his cock, playing with her clit. And then he saw her eyes close and felt her shudder, her body stiffening as if hit by a bolt of lightning. He watched her body suddenly jerking up and down as the pent up passion released inside her. Brad moaned as her body swayed suggestively on top of him, feeling her juices coating his cock.

Gasping for breath, Brianna placed her hands on his muscular chest, trying to control each breath. Smiling through half-lidded eyes, she finally was able to breathe. "That was simply fucking amazing," she whispered as she slowly lifted her body off his cock. She was still breathing hard and as she caught her breath, she announced, "One more test and I promise you'll like this...," she laughed pulling Brad into a sitting position. "The girls have something to show you," she chuckled slipping behind him and wrapping her arms around him. She pushed her breasts into his back, while her fingernails dug into his chest, kissing his shoulder and listening to him moan.

It didn't take Brad long to know what Brianna was talking about. Sarah went to a desk and pulled out two dildos from the center drawer, a blue one and black one. Brad's eyes widened seeing each of the women sit in a chair, looking directly at him with smirks on their faces. Sarah gave the blue one to Joanna and together they brought their toy to their lips, kissing the tip and then flicking their tongues over the veiny plastic cocks before pushing them into their mouths. He let out a low moan when he felt Brianna's hands move downward, capturing his cock and then begin to slowly pump his cock.

"We want to see how long you can last," she whispered in his ear before kissing his shoulder. "Just relax and watch," she added, squeezing his cock, slowly stroking it for a few moments and then reaching down to fondle his balls.

His cock jerked at Brianna's words while watching Sarah and Joanna shove the dildos into their mouths, their eyes focused on him while moaning softly as if they were sucking on a real cock. Pulling the dildos from their mouths, he felt his cock jerk when Brianna expertly used both hands to stroke his cock. Brad's attention was quickly drawn to the two women, watching them rub the toys over their tits and then lower until they were rubbing their wet pussy lips. The smiles on their faces were intoxicating and when they shoved the dildos into their pussies, their sounds echoed off the walls.

"I wish this was your cock Brad," Sarah moaned, half closing her eyes as she shoved the dildo deep into her wet tunnel.

"Yeah Brad... we want your thick cock in our mouths and cunts," panted Joanna between deep breaths, beginning to thrust the dildo back and forth inside her while her fingers teased her clit. "I bet you'd like to stick that hard cock up my ass too," she groaned, thrusting the dildo with more speed inside her.

Brianna felt his cock throb in her fingers from the women's comment, smiling at them, as she licked the back of his shoulder. "You'd love to stick your hard cock in those warm moist pussies wouldn't you Brad? Just think how nice and moist and juicy those cunts would be..." she whispered, biting his shoulder while her right hand squeezed his cock and her left found a nipple, pinching it between her sharp fingernails.

His breathing was becoming more labored as he listened to the doctor while watching the two assistants fuck themselves with the thick dildos. Arching his back he felt another tremor in his cock as Brianna's hand moved quickly up and down his cock. "Umm yes... I want to fuck all three of you," he muttered feeling her teeth dig into his shoulder. "What the hell did I do to deserve this," he whispered, shifting his body, trying to control his forthcoming orgasm.

Brianna chuckled and then snickered at his question. "I promise you'll get your chance to fuck them later. But right now we want to see how long you can last." If he only knew what was in store for him later in the day and then in the days to follow, he would be asking that same question in a different way. She moved her left hand back onto his cock, using both hands now to stroke his cock, kissing one shoulder and then then other before moving her lips to his earlobe. She could tell from his reactions that soon he would not be able to stop the oncoming climax and would freely give up his creamy load.

Joanna and Sarah watched Brianna stroking Brad's cock faster, propelling their hands to slide the dildos quicker inside them while their free hands rubbed their tits and then slid down to their waiting clits.

"I'm going to cum just thinking about your big thick cock inside me," Joanna groaned feeling herself sliding into an intense orgasm.

"Ohhhhh godddd... ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk... " I want your hard cock inside me," Sarah cried and panted hard as her body arched in ecstasy, giving into the overwhelming sensations.

Brad watched the two women squirming in front of him. "I... ohhhhh... I don't think I can hold out any longer," he gasped feeling the urge to explode.

Brianna stopped stroking his cock and pressed her pointed breasts into his back. He had lasted longer than most of the men sent to her in the past by Marie. "Just one more moment," she whispered into his ear, grabbing his earlobe between her teeth, nipping at the soft skin.

His body shuddered when he felt her teeth nipping at his ear and her tongue licking along the soft ridge. He watched the women, squirming in their chairs with their orgasms and then as if on cue, Joanna and Sarah, got up and walked toward them. Seeing their nectar coating their thighs, he wondered if they were going to fuck him. He was breathing hard and his cock was jerking as if it had a mind of its own. There was no way he could fuck them the way his cock was jerking each time Brianna's hands slid up and down the length of his shaft. It would only take a few more strokes before he would lose control and climax. When the two women bent their heads down toward his cock, he thought they were going to begin kissing and sucking it. Instead they stopped short, watching Brianna's hands massage the meaty flesh and then he heard Brianna's sweet voice behind him.

"They want to watch your cock spurt out its cream." Her fingers tightened around his aching cock once more but this time there would be no stopping until he had no choice but to give up his creamy load. Stoking his cock harder and faster she encouraged him, "Come on Brad show us how much cream you have for us." She was kissing his neck, feeling his body stiffen as she licked down to his shoulder and then bit into the muscular skin. "That's it baby... hmmmm... yeah... Come on Brad show us how much love cum you have for us to eat," she moaned while her hands pumped his cock in front of Joanna's and Sarah's faces.

Looking down, he saw their eyes looking up at him one moment and then at his throbbing cock. There was nothing he could do to stop the inevitable explosion as his body tensed up, ready to send torrents of cream at Joanna and Sarah. "hmm... ohhhhhh," he panted hard feeling his muscles tightening as the sensations built to a crescendo. "I can't hold it any longer," he cried out, closing his eyes, his head rocking backward on Brianna's shoulder while his hips rose off the exam table. Any sense of control was gone as the first blast hit Joanna square on the lips and then the next hit Sarah's cheek. He could feel Brianna's hands squeezing his cock hard, pumping fast and furious to expel all his creamy load. With ragged breathing, he watched as the two women cooed with each discharge until he had no more to offer.

Joanna smiled at Brad, pulling Brianna's hands off his throbbing cock. "Ummmm... We'd better clean up his mess Sarah. We don't want to let any of it drop on the floor," she laughed taking his cock into her mouth, sucking at the cream coating his cock. Bobbing her head up and down a few times, she let it plop out of her mouth.

Sarah was quick to take up where Joanna left off, plunging her mouth down onto his cock, cleaning up whatever Joanna missed. Her hands stroking from bottom to top, wanting to make sure there was no creamy seed left inside his balls. When she pulled her mouth off his cock, she smiled at him too. "I can't wait to have that thick cock filling my cunt."

Brianna slipped off the exam table as Sarah still holding onto Brad's cock, turned to Joanna, kissing passionately and licking at the offering from Brad. Brianna slipped between the two women, first kissing Sarah and then turning her attention to Joanna. "Mmmmm I love the taste of fresh hot cum," she moaned licking at Joanna's lips and then turning back to Sarah once again, making sure she swiped all his cum from the women's lips and cheeks.

Brad watched the three women kissing sensuously, wondering if they would be up for more play or if he would be told to go back to Ms. Colton's mansion. Looking down at his cock, he saw Sarah's hand, lazily stroking it while it started to deflate. When she let it fall from her grasp, he saw the three women stop kissing and look at him.

After kissing each woman one more time, Brianna turned her attention to Brad. "You did very well Brad and I will note your endurance in my report to Ms. Colton." The three women chuckled knowing that when Brianna reported to Marie Colton, she would be pleased to know that her new hire went along with their ruse with very little resistance. It would make it all that much easier when Mistress Jacqueline began his training.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wouldn't mind getting a regular checkup like this again," he said smiling at the three women and feeling very virile.

"I'm sure we'll be seeing you soon," Brianna chuckled moving toward him and kissing him hungrily on the lips. When she pulled her head back, she smiled. "Joanna... Be a dear. We need to get a sample of his blood for testing and he needs a tetanus shot."