A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mist... I mean ma'am," she replied, seeing Brianna give her an evil eye. She knew that later she would pay for her almost mistake in calling her Mistress. Moving quickly, Joanna picked up her clothes and hurriedly dressed, leaving Sarah and Brianna with Brad.

"Sarah, please see that Mr. Johnson's paperwork is in order."

"Yes ma'am," she replied careful not to make the same mistake as Joanna. As she dressed, Sarah hoped that if Brianna was feeling merciful later on she might let her dole out some of the punishment to Joanna. Walking out of the exam room, her thoughts were filled with flogging Joanna's soft skin and listening to her ask for mercy.

Brianna looked at Brad, smiling as she picked up her lab coat and slipped it on, buttoning a few buttons but leaving an ample amount of her cleavage showing. "Mrs. Colton has taken a liking to you Brad and you should feel honored to serve her."

"I like her too," he said watching her button the lab coat. "But I do have some concerns about some of the wording in the contract. I... Ahhhh... I'm not sure what is really expected of me other than tending to her gardens."

"You will find out soon enough what is expected of you Brad. If you and Marie get along after your training you will not have any worries."

Brad's eyes opened wider. "What do you mean after my training?"

Brianna didn't think it would hurt to tease him a little. Besides in a few minutes he would be sedated enough to get him ready for the auction. "I am not at liberty to say anything but you had a little taste of it when you were with Marie and Jacqueline a few days ago."

"What do mean?" he said starting to get anxious as his mind tried to sort out every detail of the sexual tryst with Marie and Jacqueline. Thoughts of their lovemaking and how they enjoyed each other by the pool flowed through his mind. Images flickered in his brain like a silent movie... the women kissing him at the table... Jacqueline demanding he crawl to his boss if he wanted to kiss her pussy... the way Jacqueline grabbed his hair and making him crawl to the chaise lounge... how they took control of everything that happened... and then being dismissed as if nothing happened.

Brianna saw the realization begin to form on his face as Joanna came back into the exam room. "I think you are starting to get the picture but don't worry Brad. Everything will work out fine," she said taking the needle from a tray Joanna was carrying. "First we'll draw some blood for testing and then we'll give you a tetanus shot."

Binding the rubber tube around his arm, Joanna was all business drawing a sample of blood. Afterwards she picked up another needle and gave him a sweet innocent smile. "This will just poke a little," she whispered dabbing his arm with an alcohol swab before pushing the needle into his muscular arm.

Brad looked at Brianna standing next Joanna. "Do you mean she wants me to be her errand boy and do whatever she wants whenever she wants?" he asked feeling a warmness flooding through his body.

"Something like that," Brianna chuckled seeing Brad eyes begin to scan the room. "It will be painful sometimes but all very pleasurable," she added seeing him fighting to keep his eyes open.

Brad felt funny and the room started to spin. Glancing at the two women he uttered, "What... What the fuck did you give me?" There was no answer and then the door opened and Brad saw Sarah walk into the room with two large men behind her. "What the fuck is happening," he groaned as darkness descended on him, his body slumping back onto the exam table.

"You all know what to do," was the simple command from Brianna to the two women and two men.