A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of her perfume was still in his nostrils as he pulled again on his restraints, feeling searing pain in his wrists. "You fucking bitch. When I get out of here I'll show you who is going to use who!" he bellowed at the top of his lungs. The sound of his words spilling from his mouth surprised him, echoing off the walls of the cavernous room. Women who were still in the room, stopped their conversations, turning to look at him, some shaking their heads in amusement while others laughed at his seemingly useless words.

Jacqueline turned back to him, her hands on her hips, a curt laugh erupting from her lips at his temper tantrum. Dropping Anna's leash, she took the few steps back to him, standing in front of the captive, a sneer on her lips. Leaning close to him, she reached under the short gladiator skirt to cup his balls, squeezing one of them hard and whispering "I hope you don't mean that slave. If you did, you are going to pay dearly for that little outburst." Squeezing his balls tighter she saw the discomfort on his face. Just to make her point Jacqueline squeezed his sensitive nut harder, chuckling at the pained expression etched on his rugged facial features.

Brad winced with pain, seeing the menacing look in her eyes and something inside him told him he didn't want to find out what that punishment would entail. When he felt her fingers tightening, he groaned, "Please."

"That is a sweet word to me," she chuckled releasing his balls and backing away with a cynical smile on her face. "You will learn to say that and much more when I'm done with you."

Brad felt some relief when she released his nut. Behind her, he saw Ms. Colton appear as Jacqueline stepped back, hands on her hips, giving him a defiant look. He thought his boss was going to scold her business partner but instead she stepped in front of the redhead and slapped him across the face. "Don't you ever make an outburst like that again in my presence, do you understand?"

Brad felt the sting slice through his cheek. "You bitch," he said in a low voice filled with seething anger without any thought of what might happen.

"You have so much to learn," she chided him, slapping him again harder. Putting a hand on his cheek as if to rub the redness and the pain away. "I think you are going to do very well on the auction block Brad. Yes I think your little antics just now are going to make the women wild for you. They like a fighter." There was no reason to tell him the fix was in as to who would purchase him. Let him think it could be any one of these mistress' who showed up for a night of fun.

Brad glared at his boss and her friend Jacqueline. He remained silent, watching them turn, the sound of their stiletto heels echoing off the walls as they walked to a large purple curtain. When she pulled the heavy curtain aside, he could see some women standing around waiting for the action to begin while others sat in overstuffed leather chairs sipping some kind of drink. Suddenly, to his left, he saw two burly men approach one of his fellow captives. They unhooked his wrist and leg restraints, walking him to curtain and when they entered the other room, he heard sounds of hollering from the audience.

Brad watched the two burly men pull the man's arms outward, hooking the cuffs to ropes and then pulling them upward. The way they spread his arms, caused his muscular physique to be highlighted for the group of women. It reminded him of paintings showing slaves tied up before they were disciplined. Each man grabbed an ankle, spreading his legs apart and then attaching ankle cuffs to rings in the floor. The man was completely at the mercy of the women who were now moving closer to inspect him.

Two young partially naked women dressed in red leather bras and G-strings along with red neck collars walked onto the stage and stood by the man as if waiting instructions. When they received a nod from the auctioneer, a short dark-haired woman, one young woman began running her hands over his body while the other one kneeled down in front of him, using shears to cut off the gladiator's skirt. The act of cutting off his skirt brought about hoots and howls from the crowd.

The auctioneer announced that the man cheated Mrs. Colton out of her fee and he had signed a contract to serve off his payment. While the announcer talked Brad saw the two young women taking turns sucking and massaging his cock until it was erect. After the short introduction, the auctioneer looked at the man and smiled, inviting the women in the audience to come closer and inspect him before she started the auction. As the crowd of women swelled around the man, the two women backed away a few feet letting the bidder's crowd around the man. Brad was surprised when they started fondling the man's body, running their hands over every part of him, touching and probing as if they were inspecting a piece of meat. Each one took a turn stroking his cock, laughing and then making lewd comments about what they planned to do with him. Some of the women sidled up against the helpless man licking his face and whispering things into his ear while others kneeled before him, inspecting his cock.

A feeling of helplessness washed over Brad as he watched the crowd of women touching and caressing the man. He looked at the other man chained to the wall, seeing his eyes glued on the scene before them. The two burly men returned to the stand near them, a menacing look on their faces, their arms folded watching the action on the stage. One woman dressed in a leather burgundy bra with holes in them exposing her hard nipples, grabbed the man's cock, kissing its tip to the encouragement of those around her. Brad felt the same was in store for him when Mrs. Colton walked in from the stage area, closing the heavy purple curtain.

"You don't need to watch this sweetie," she cooed running the tip of the riding crop over his chest.

"Why are you doing this to me? I didn't know this was included in the contract we signed."

"Well my dear Brad a contract is a contract and besides I had my eye on you since I hired you." The crisp laugh sent shivers through him. "You and your friend will have your chance with the women soon so don't run away," she laughed, turning and walking back to the stage but this time, closing the curtain behind her.

While they couldn't see what was going on beyond the curtain, Brad heard the auctioneer tell the women their inspection of the man was over and the auction would begin. As the bidding began to escalate, he looked at the man with him, seeing concern on his face. "Why are you here?" he asked.

"Mrs. Colton thinks I double-crossed her on a real estate deal. She told me to sign a contract with her and everything would be forgotten. What about you?"

"Pretty much the same with the contract," he said seeing one of the men looking suspiciously at him. "When we finished signing we had some fantastic sex and I thought things were going to be great."

"What? You had sex?"

"Yeah with Ms. Colton and her attorney Jacqueline."

"Man you're lucky," he said with a disbelieving look on his face. They told me to go see Dr. Brianna and they put me through some rigorous tests. Brad didn't have the heart to tell him he too had sex with the doctor and her assistants.

Brad was about to respond when one of the men called out to them. "You two shut up or we'll shut your mouths for you!" To make his point, he stood in front of Brad, his arms folded showing off his large bicep muscles. The other man took a similar position in front of the other man and Brad knew they meant business.

Turning his attention to the sounds coming from the other room, Brad wished he knew what was happening on the other side of the heavy curtain. The voice of the auctioneer could be heard above the laughter of the women, encouraging bidders to bid higher. When the bidding rose to ten thousand dollars, it seemed to stall as the auctioneer encouraged the women he was worth more. The quietness beyond the curtain seemed to grow longer and then he heard catcalls and hollering as if something changed the mood of the crowd. He could hear the women chanting, making out words ... "that's it ... fuckkkkk yessss ... go go go ... Ohhhhh yeah make him cum." Brad could only imagine what they were doing to the poor guy and then the auctioneer yelled "Sold to Mistress Diane for $11,000." Applause erupted and then there was silence.

After a brief time, the curtain opened and a woman signaled to the men to take the other man leaving Brad alone. When they pulled him past the curtain, a sexy woman smiled at him as she pulled it shut. Brad looked around the empty room wondering what the fuck he got himself into when the men came back to stand near him. He wanted to talk to them but knew they would not respond as the same sounds as the first man, the catcalls, yelling, and finally the auction came muffled through the heavy curtain. The sounds were similar when the bidding slowed down and he could hear the women encouraging someone until the auctioneer yelled "Sold to Mistress Samantha for $12,000." The men looked at Brad, with indifferent wry smiles on their faces and Brad knew it was his turn to be taken before the hoard of women. Nervous tension grew in his stomach as he wondered what was about to happen.

When the curtain opened, Mrs. Colton appeared, smiling broadly. "It's time for you honey," she said with a mocking tone.

The two burly men turned to him, undoing his restraints. As the blood flowed back into his hands, Brad tried to resist but the drugs still affected his ability to move quickly and he found he didn't have the strength to fight them. The men chuckled as they gripped his arms tightly, propelling him toward the curtain and the stage beyond. "Please boss. Can't we work something out," he pleaded as the sounds of the women in the other room grew louder.

"It's too late for that now Brad. I think you're going to enjoy the women or should I say the women are going to enjoy you," she said with a haunting evil laugh. As the men began to move him closer to the curtain Marie signaled the men to stop. She moved next to him, pressing her body against his. "Don't worry Brad, relax and enjoy yourself and when you are sold, you won't be gone very long." She kissed his cheek and then added, "Just long enough to learn how to be a good servant." Marie saw the look of confusion on his face as she patted his crotch, feeling his cock, thinking about her plan for him to be her live-in slave when he returned to her after Jacqueline had her fun.

Brad started to ask what she meant but the men pulled him into the stage area where he saw eager women ogling him. They stopped talking, their attention directed to the new auction item being pulled in front them. Marie Colton, who walked a few feet behind him, had a sinister smile of satisfaction on her face. When Brad looked back at her, it was becoming evident that this whole auction was orchestrated by his boss. He and the other men were the object of the auction and she was enjoying every minute of it.

Looking at the ropes hanging from a wooden beam, gave him a moment of renewed energy. Trying to break away from the two men, his movements were quick, breaking free of one man's grasp but the other man was quicker, grabbing him and holding him until the other man regained his grip. "Feisty little fucker aren't you?" the man grunted pushing him toward the dangling ropes. "Soon you won't be so fucking feisty." He laughed pulling Brad's right arm out and attaching the cuff to a metal ring on the end of the rope. When the other arm was secure, the men pulled the ropes, causing his arms to extend upward until they were stretched above his head. Brad looked up to the overhead beam, watching the rope slide through a pulley until he felt the muscles in his arms being stretched, causing a groan to escape his lips. When the men were satisfied they had him in the right position, they quickly affixed his ankles to metal rings bolted to the floor and then backed away leaving him dangling in front of the eager women.

Brad watched as two women who he recognized as Anna with long dark brown hair and Lisa with dark raven hair and a tinge of red streaks. They were moving toward him with smiles on their faces. Looking past them to the crowd of women, he pulled on the restraints wishing he were somewhere other than in front of this group of hungry women. Perspiration formed on his forehead, beading up as he stared out at the women, seeing their eyes surveying his body. He saw the blonde woman, Marie had called Candice, with her female slave smiling from the back of the crowd. Scanning the crowd again, he thought they were like pack of wolves looking at their helpless prey, waiting for the right moment to pounce and devour him. 'What the fuck did she mean when she told me earlier that I would be only gone for a short while,' he thought looking nervously at the two young women standing in front of him, staring at his dangling torso. He saw them lick their lips while they swayed slightly as if waiting for a signal. Brad knew some of the things the women were going to do from the first man and he felt an anger at Mrs. Colton welling up inside him.

The auctioneer smiled at Brad, nodding her head at Anna and Lisa that could only mean they were to swing into action. One woman in the back of the crowd yelled, "Show us what we're getting for our money!" The auctioneer laughed. "Be patient Mistress Sara, all in good time." The chorus of laughter from the other women filled the stage area as Anna and Lisa sidled up against him, smiles on their faces.

Anna, Jacqueline's slave, moved around his backside, running her fingernails up and down his back before she put her arms around him, rubbing her breasts against his back. "I've been dreaming about this since I saw you fucking my mistress and Mistress Marie," she whispered into his ear.

Brad tried to move away but the way he was strung up, there was no place for him to get away from them. He felt Anna's sharp fingernails raking over his chest, digging into his skin causing him to moan with some discomfort. Brad heard the sound of her breathing in his ear getting lower as she continued to rub her taut nipples against his back while her fingers slid slowly down across his tight abdomen to the top of short gladiator skirt.

Lisa, Marie's servant, had highlighted her hair with streaks of red and gold from the last time he saw her. She stood in front of Brad, kissing his chest before slowly sliding down in front of him to the cheers from the audience. She enjoyed feeling his thigh muscles tightening as her sharp fingernails slid up and down the inside of his thighs. When they disappeared under the gladiator skirt, she felt his cock and a ripples of pleasure ripped through her.

"Show us what he has!" came the cry from someone in the room. Lisa smiled up at him, cupping his balls and then grabbing his cock, squeezing the semi-rigid muscle. The noise level from the audience grew louder and some of were whistling while others were calling out for her to hurry up and show them what he was hiding. She was intent on taking her time, smiling up at him and then kissing the outside of the leather skirt while her fingers continued to stroke his growing desire. She felt his body shifting, trying to get away from her and Anna. Anna and Lisa fondled and caressed him and it was clear they knew how to use their charms. Soon he was almost erect and panting a little harder when Lisa released his cock and pulled her hands out from under the leather skirt. She chuckled seeing the concerned look on his face as her hands slid up the outside of the leather skirt until her fingers were toying with the hem of the gladiator skirt.

Lisa saw his pleading look as he stared down at her, gasping when she undid the tie string around his waist. "Don't worry Brad we won't hurt your nice package," Lisa laughed and then added. "That is unless you decide not to cooperate." Her laugh was more joking than sinister as she loosened the leather tie and began to slowly pull the leather skirt over his hips.

"No ... Please no," Brad pleaded into her eyes and seeing the leather skirt sliding over his thickened cock, that within a matter of moments would be revealed to the crowd. Brad felt Anna's hands sliding down his body as Lisa's fingers grabbed the waistband of the leather skirt. He felt Anna kneeling behind him, her fingers joining in the fun. His hips bucked forward when he Anna's lips pressed against his ass cheeks as her fingernails raked across his thighs. The two women worked in concert with each other, tugging the skirt, sliding it teasingly over his ass cheeks and cock. They were taking their time, teasing the crowd with expectations of what they were about to see.

"Come on already the suspense is killing us!" came a cry from the crowd.

Lisa smiled mischievously at Brad. "I've been dreaming about your nice cock since you came to work for Mistress Marie." Licking her lips suggestively she tugged at the leather skirt. "I think the women are going to love your big fat cock," she cooed rubbing her hand over his covered cock. "I can't wait to taste it. Ready or not,"," she called out as her fingers pulled the leather skirt over his cock and then down his thick thighs, exposing his cock to the crowd, bringing yells and catcalls from the women.

Brad felt the rush of air on his cock and then Lisa's fingers wrapped around the hard flesh, stroking it faster, urging it to grow longer and thicker as the crowd of women moved closer. He heard their excited voices, "Look at that cock ... I would love to have that cock ... What a beauty ..." Women called out as Lisa spit on his shaft, lubricating it and then continuing to stroke it for the horde of women. Brad looked up at the women, thinking they were like fish in a feeding frenzy when they were thrown fresh food. The more Lisa made his cock grow, the women seemed to get more aroused and moved closer to him. He let out a groan when Lisa took his cock and slipped it between her lips, sucking on the tip. Try as he might to resist, his body reacted to the stimulation of Anna caressing his ass and Lisa taking more of his cock into her mouth, sucking it in earnest. Closing his eyes, he felt their fingers roaming over him, touching his chest, shoulders, and back while women around him yelled catcalls, waiting anxiously for their chance to touch the merchandise.

Mistress Marie Colton stood off to the side watching Lisa and Anna get Brad's cock ready for the auction. As she was admiring Brad's body, she saw Dr. Brianna Stevens approaching her with her two assistants, Sarah and Joanna. The doctor was wearing a white latex bustier, white thong, and white silk stockings, with white stiletto heels. Sarah, the redhead, wore a black latex bra with chains connecting it to her black panties. Joanna, a tall blonde, wore a blue bustier that seemed to be painted on her lithe body. The three women had big smiles on their faces when they saw Brad on the stage, his cock standing at attention. After giving each a welcoming kiss, Marie hooked arms with Brianna.

"You three didn't wear him out today, did you?" Marie asked with a chuckle.

"No we didn't," Brianna laughed. "But I promised the girls they would get their chance tonight. I hope that is alright Marie?"

"I think we can arrange that dear. That is if they don't mind sharing with Anna and Lisa."

"Oh I think we can share with them and have some fun with your new slave Mistress Marie," Joanna replied.

"I'm sure there is enough of him to go around," Sarah giggled as she put her arm around Joanna and then leaned toward her to kiss her.

Marie smiled at the trio. Joanna and Sarah had served her well in the past and now that they were with Dr. Stevens, who she had a great business and personal relationship. Marie turned her attention to the stage thinking how this night had been set up from the time she first laid eyes on him. He was handsome, strong, virile, and from the way he took orders when she and Jacqueline had sex with him, he would make a good servant. Of the three men, Brad was definitely her favorite. When she interviewed him for the landscaping job, she didn't have to consider anyone else, knowing there was something about him that was special. The landscaping duties were not that important to her, she wanted him for more than just trimming and plucking plants. She saw in him a man who could satisfy her and also become her longtime slave and now the auctioneer was walking to the middle of the stage.