A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm baby. He's lasted longer than those other men. Yeah ... fuck that big ole cock," Anna whispered in her ear.

Brad heard Anna's words, thinking momentarily about the two other men but his thoughts were cut short by the sensations in his cock. He moaned into Sarah's pussy knowing he was on the verge of cumming and he doubted anyone could stop it. He could feel Lisa riding his cock, bouncing up and down like a wild animal, moaning while her friend massaged her tits and kissed her neck. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Mrs. Colton watching intently as the women used Brad for their pleasure.

"Make sure you don't let him cum until it's time or else. Do you understand?" Mrs. Colton called out.

"Yes... yessss ... Mistress," Lisa gasped between hard breaths, feeling the tingling sensations building in her passage. Looking down at Anna's hands through half-lidded eyes, her hands covered Anna's fingers that were twisting and pulling on her hard nipples. "Godddd his cock feels so good."

Mistress Colton smiled at the young slave and then turned to Brad. "And as for you. If you cum before we tell you ... Well there will be some painful consequences." To make her point, she slapped the leather riding crop on his right nipple, hearing the loud snapping sound. Seeing him wince with pain she added, "you are going to get to like this." Laughing she hit the other nipple harder, hearing his muted moan while the women around them chuckled.

Brad felt the sting of the leather tip and winced with pain. 'What the fuck is going on?' Women are standing around cheering on some woman riding his cock while another one was sliding her wet slit over his face. Normally this would have been a favorite fantasy of his to have all these women but he felt like he was being treated like a piece of meat. His eyes flitted from one side to the other, seeing the women enjoying what was happening to him.

Lisa stopped bouncing on the thick cock, feeling it totally fill her. She rocked her hips forward and backward before rotating her hips in a small circular motion, constricting her pussy around the thick stick. "Ohhhhh ... yessssss ...," she moaned feeling her pussy starting to contract harder. Suddenly she let out a yelp when she felt fingers sliding along the crevice of her sex until they found her engorged clit. Turning her head to the right she saw the smiling face of Anna leaning toward her and then their lips met. Lisa moaned into her mouth, their tongues flicking against one another and then she felt Anna's lips capture her tongue, sucking it into her mouth. The stimulation of Brad's cock filling her pussy and the young slave Anna furiously rubbing her clit while sucking on her tongue took her to the orgasmic edge.

Brad licked Sarah's wetness, knowing he couldn't last much longer no matter what Mrs. Colton told him. He tried to raise his hips but the weight of the Lisa combined with his legs being shackled prevented him from doing much. He felt like a human dildo and was there only for the delight and entertainment of the woman. Moaning while breathing faster and louder into Sarah's sex, he saw Mrs. Colton out of the corner of his eye smiling down at him. She was delighted with his dilemma but the sound of the young slave, Lisa, diverted his attention as he felt her body begin to convulse on his cock.

Lisa threw her head back, eyes squeezing tightly shut while she howled to the entertainment of the other women. "Aggggg ... that's it ... Rub it harder ... Ohhhhhh fuck ... yesssss," And then she felt her body begin to shudder uncontrollably, falling headlong into an intense orgasm. Every nerve in her body tingled and she felt her body being enveloped by Anna, holding her as she shook violently in ecstasy. Each breath was hard and ragged, each rub of Anna's fingers or Brad's cock sent more shock waves through her. Over and over her body shook in rapturous joy until her pleasure ebbed and then she opened her eyes, seeing the smiling faces of the women around her. They were calling out their chants of approval and then Anna's lips left hers, feeling her body being pulled off the man.

If on cue to Lisa's orgasm, Sarah felt every fiber in her body responding to Brad's lips and tongue as she slid her pussy over his face. She bounced up and down while Joanna held moved next to her, massaging her nipples. She looked around at the women and then there was no stopping her lust and desire to climax. "Aggggg ... ohhhhhhh ... fuck," she called out to no one in particular as her body rocked back and forth in pleasure. Her body froze for a moment and then the shuddering climax hit her with a fury. Moving over his face, she rode out her orgasm until she felt someone pulling her off his face.

"Very good Brad. I think you are going to be a very good slave for me," Mistress Colton said as she ran a silk covered finger over his cheek. "But we mustn't let you suffer too much longer, should we?" Her gloved fingers slid over his strong jawline, down his neck and chest. "Yes you did very well." The soft silkiness of her glove slid slowly over his abdomen to his cock, jerking slightly up and down. "It would be a pity not to let you have some release too, wouldn't it?" She looked at Brad's face as her fingers traced the outline of his engorged cock, watching it jump with the slightest touch.

His body tried to arch upwards as much as the restraints would allow him as each touch set off more fireworks in his brain. The aching in his cock and balls was becoming unbearable with each touch of her gloved hand. Moaning, he looked around at the other women, seeing their eyes fixated on his wavering cock. "Please let me cum," he moaned to her but she didn't seem to care what he was saying.

Mistress Colton laughed at his struggling body, her fingers leaving his cock, sliding between his thighs to cup his balls. "Mmmmm ... looks like our slave has a lot of cream for us ladies," she snickered, grabbing the sensitive ball sac, squeezing hard and then watching his body squirm on the leather bench while the women moved closer to him.

"Let me taste him ... no let me ... I want to taste his creamy cum ...," announced another.

"No he is mine and I will do the honors but you may lick him clean," Mistress Colton said grabbing his cock. "Now my sweet landscaper let's see how much you have stored for us." Her silky fingers enclosed around his glistening cock, still wet from Lisa's orgasm. She smirked hearing his loud moan as she squeezed the hard thick shaft tighter. "Show everyone how much you have stored in those gorgeous balls of yours," she called out stroking his shaft faster.

The sensations coursing through his body was overwhelming and there was nothing he could do to stop the impending explosion. He looked at the women watching, totally engrossed in how Mistress Colton stroked his cock with authority. Some of them were fondling each other as they watched the show's finale but all their eyes were transfixed on what she was doing. His eyes met his boss' eyes once more, seeing the dominance of her character on display for the group of women. Looking to her left, he saw the woman, Mistress Jacqueline staring down at him, her tongue licking at her lips as if she were waiting for some delicious dessert.

The sounds he made grew louder to the amusement of the women. His body jerked with each stroke of his boss' hand and then there was no stopping what she had premeditated. Groaning with each bated breath, his face grimaced in painful pleasure as his ass rose off the bench as far as the restraints would allow. His breathing stopped for a moment as her hand quickened its pace to the delight of the women. Feeling the urge to climax overtake him, he heard the women shouting for him to cum and then his body froze for a moment, eyes closed as he felt the silky glove rub the sensitive head. With the softness of the glove massaging his shaft, he felt the first blast of his seed explode from his cock and then each successive jerk of his body sent more seed flying into the air, coating his abdomen and stomach.

"Look how much is on his body," said one woman leaning over his body. "I hope we get to taste his cum," cried another woman to the laughter of the others.

Brad felt spent from all that happened to him tonight. Opening his eyes he saw the bevy of women still looking down at him, staring at the glob of semen on his body. He wondered what was going to happen next as he surveyed their faces. Looking up at his boss, he saw licking her gloved fingers, sucking on each digit as if she were savoring a favorite dessert.

"If any of you want a taste of my slave, you may do so now," she announced.

Brad saw the horde of women closing in around him. Closing his eyes, he felt fingers, lips, and tongues sliding over his body until all his cream was cleaned from his body and only the wetness of their saliva was left behind. Then as if on cue they moved away and he saw Mistress Jacqueline standing over him.

"I think you've had enough for one night. Tomorrow we will start getting you ready for Mistress Colson," she said with a soft smile.

The two burly men approached, releasing the cuffs on his wrists and ankles from the floor rings and as soon as his wrists were released, they quickly put new cuffs on his wrists. One of the men looked him in the eye and smiled. "Just to make sure you don't try anything stupid."

Brad thought of running as fast as he could from this place but his legs felt weak and lethargic and then he remembered the contract with Mrs. Colson or was it now to be Mistress Colson? The threat of her turning him over to the authorities crossed his mind and his shoulders slumped forward in defeat. Anna approached him, clipping a lead onto his collar, pulling him with her toward Mistress Colson and Mistress Jacqueline. He watched as she handed the lead to Mistress Jacqueline, seeing her wrap the narrow leather around the palm of her hand.

"You are to stay with Mistress Jacqueline for a few days to learn what will be expected of you. When you return to my home you will continue to care for my gardens and more importantly you will be at my beckon call until such time you have fulfilled our contract."

Brad felt a sharp prick in his rear and when he turned to say something, Mistress Jacqueline smiled at him. "Just a little relaxation shot to make sure you don't to do anything foolish. "Anna be a dear and lead our slave to the car. I'll be along directly."

"Yes Mistress," she replied pulling on the leash.

Brad had no choice than to follow her, naked and in a semi-conscious stupor. When he got to the car, he sat in the back seat wondering what the next few days would entail. As he tried to sort it all out, he felt a darkness overshadow him and his head slumped back against the leather seat of the limousine.