A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting his cock slip from their hands, Anna and Lisa straightened up, placing their hands behind their backs, their heads bowed waiting for instructions. "Very well done Anna and Lisa," came the words from Mistress Colton. "You both deserve a reward," she added signaling the two burly men.

"Thank you Mistress," came the reply from each of them.

His breathing was hard and labored around the ball gag as he looked at the women at his feet and then at the other women, standing around him, crazed with lust. He wondered what they were planning for him next as the crowd seemed to quiet down. Looking at Jacqueline, Marie, and Brianna, he saw their smug smiles and then he heard a noise to his left. Turning his head and craning his neck, he saw one of the men carrying a long narrow "Y" shaped leather bench toward him. The women parted, allowing the man to pass, watching the man carefully when he placed the bench behind him and then slid it between his outstretched legs. His eyes darted from the bench to Anna and Lisa who were still on their knees in front of him. Glancing up he saw Sarah and Joanna moving toward him to stand behind the two kneeling women. A soft murmur went through the crowd when Mistress Jacqueline released the ball gag and held it in her hand. Looking at Marie Colton, Brad nearly screamed, "What? ... What the fuck is going on?"

Marie Colton did not answer him but Mistress Jacqueline held up the ball gag for him to see. "Everything is fine and if you don't want to wear this for the rest of the evening," she said letting her words sink in. "You had better shut up."

Brad looked at the ball gag and then his head snapped to the right seeing the two men release the rope from the cleats and lowering his arms inch by inch. He tried to move his arms but they were too heavy from the loss of blood and he felt two hands on each arm, pulling them backward. As the men slowly lowered the rope Brad felt his body being pulled down onto the leather bench and just as his body hit the soft leather, the men pulled the rope over his head and fastened it to metal rings at the head of the board. The men moved quickly to his legs, fastening them to the "Y" part of the bench so his legs were spread wide apart. Lying prone with the women surging toward him, he pulled on the restraints but it did no good while the women standing over him peered down at his helpless body.

"What are you planning to do to me?" he asked, his head swinging back and forth looking at the women.

Mrs. Colton moved closer to Brad, sliding the tip of the leather riding crop along his cock watching it jerk. "It is a tradition that the winning bidder gets enjoy her purchase before she takes it home."

"You can't do this!" Brad shouted

Mistress Jacqueline stepped forward, the ball gag dangling from her hand but Mrs. Colton held up her hand. "I have a better idea on how to shut him up. Sarah and Joanna would you please join me."

Brad's head swung to the right, seeing the two naked women who sucked his cock during the auction approach. "You have one more duty tonight. Please keep our soon to be slave quiet." The two women smiled, moving toward Brad when he heard her add, "Anna and Lisa, you may also enjoy yourselves?"

Anna and Lisa looked up at Mistress Colton and then at Mistress Jacqueline. They both smiled and nodded their heads at the two young slaves who were smiling as if they were kids in a candy store. The crowd laughed and chuckled as the four young women hovered over Brad, his head swinging back and forth, watching them with a wary eye.

Struggling against his restraints, he watched Joanna approach him with an evil grin on her face. "I want that cock of yours but for now your mouth will do just fine," she smirked straddling his face. Before she lowered her pussy downward, Sarah kneeled at the top of his head, rubbing her tits on his face.

"After you eat her cunt then you are going to eat mine," she laughed, cradling his head between her breasts as Joanna started to lower her pussy onto his lips, smearing her juices on his lips.

He tried to keep his mouth closed as Joanna started rocking back and forth. A loud cry escaped his lips when he felt the sting of the leather riding crop hit his cock. "Start licking slave!" came the sharp demand from Mistress Jacqueline and then Brad felt another sharper sting in his cock, sending a searing pain through him and making him cry out.

When Joanna stood up and re-positioned herself over his mouth, Brad saw Anna and Lisa standing on either side of him, waiting for him to respond to Mistress Jacqueline's demand. Then their images were gone, replaced by Joanna spreading her soft pedals open with her fingers and then pressing her pussy against his face. When his tongue darted between the wet slices of skin, flicking against the tight opening before dipping into the tight passage, he heard her soft moan of pleasure and then she was sliding back and forth, emitting more moans of pleasure.

Lisa grabbed Brad's cock, slowly stroking it and then kissing the tip as Anna straddled his hips. Anna looked down at Lisa holding his shaft upright for her. No words were needed as Lisa rubbed the tip of Brad's cock against Anna's wet puffy lips causing her to moan when she rubbed it against her clit. Anna positioned herself to receive the thick cock Lisa was rubbing against her sex and then she let out low moan when his cock split open her wet pedals. "Ohhhh ... ohhhhh godddddd ... it's so thick," she moaned, feeling his thick cock sliding slowly into her pussy as Lisa fed his cock to her.

Brad was helpless to stop what was happening to him. The feel of Anna's pussy sliding down on his cock, sent tremors through his body while his tongue lapped at Joanna's wet pussy pressed against his face. Sarah's hands grabbed his hair, pushing his head against Joanna's cunt, making sure he sucked and licked the pussy smothering his face. All around him, he heard women's voices, encouraging the four women to fuck his face and cock. Pulling on his restraints was useless as the two women pleasured themselves on his helpless body. And then another sensation filled his brain when he felt a pair of lips sucking on his balls. It could only be Lisa, who must have crawled between his outstretched legs as he groaned loudly into Joanna's rich pussy juices. Brad tried to close his legs but it was useless. His legs were secured wide apart for the women's carnal pleasure.

Brad felt Anna moving faster on his cock, bobbing up and down, increasing the sensations coursing through him until he felt it pop out only to feel the heat of Lisa's mouth when she took him into her mouth. When she was done for the moment, he felt Anna's pussy pushing down onto his shaft, hearing her cry out lustfully as he filled her once more. His own muffled moans into Joanna's pussy mixed with the women's lust as he flicked his tongue on the slick slit, tasting Joanna's rich nectar.

Joanna began to move faster and harder on his face, pushing down forcefully and then looking at Sarah crouched in front of her. Closing her eyes, her body arched when the redhead's fingers joined Brad's tongue rubbing her clit. She felt some unknown hands behind her grab her breasts, squeezing them, whispering in her ear, "rub that sweet pussy over his face ... hmmmm yeah go on cum on his face." Joanna couldn't place the voice but then she didn't care as her body swayed and bucked on Brad's face.

Brad couldn't move his arms or legs, feeling as if he were some kind of animal, shackled for the pleasure of these wild women. A new sensation made his ass cheeks clench together when he felt Lisa's fingers probing at the tight anal opening. Trying to shift his hips, there was no way to escape Lisa's probing fingers and tongue against his ass. Concentrating on Joanna's pussy, he licked across her swollen clit, feeling her body jerk each time he and Sarah touched it. He let out a loud moan when he felt Lisa's mouth sucking his balls while her fingers rubbed against his anal opening and then slid inside causing his cock to jerk inside Anna as Lisa's fingers began to fuck his ass.

Anna loved the feeling of his cock filling her, her muscles contracting around the thick shaft as she let out one soft moan after another. Her body felt tingly as she adjusted her body and then began to ride him harder. "Ohhhh fuckkkkk ... ohhhhhh yesssss," she moaned feeling every fiber of her pussy on fire. She looked around at the faces of the other women watching her. If they were jealous, they didn't show it. She saw Mistress' Marie and Jacqueline intently watching the action as if they were evaluating everything. Her breathing became gasps of pleasure when Lisa leaned forward, licking at Brad's cock sliding in and out of her. She felt the first shudder of her climax building deep inside her as she rode his cock faster, sliding sideways and then up and down, feeling the thick shaft of flesh sliding to the tip of her passage before she slammed her hips downward, moaning loudly as it filled her again and again. Fucking his hard muscle in earnest, she hoped Mistress Jacqueline would allow her the pleasure of his cock again when they got him home

Joanna held her pussy lips open while she hovered over his face, watching their captive's tongue slide in and out of her passage. Her body was on fire, every nerve end excited and tingling as she felt hands on her breasts, pinching and pulling on them. She was glad Mistress Marie and Dr. Stevens were allowing her to relieve her pent up passion as she rubbed her pussy harder against Brad's face and when she felt Sarah's fingers rubbing her clit, she knew she couldn't hold out any longer. Throwing her head back, her body began to buck on Brad's face. "Mmmmm ... Ohhhh ... Fucckkkkkk ... ahhhhhhh. Lick my clit ... ohhhh ... goddddd ... yeaaa that's the spot ... ohhhhhh ... fuck that feels so good," Joanna moaned over and over while his tongue dance on the sensitive bud.

There was nothing he could do to get away from the women. Pulling on his restraints only increased the pain in his wrists as he endured the women using him as they saw fit. Joanna's pussy rubbing up and down his face was almost smothering him. When he thought he could not get a breath of air, she moved, allowing him just a moment to take a gulp of air and then she pressed back against his face, her hips moving back and forth and then rotating, making sure he didn't miss a spot.

The fingers fucking his ass while she sucked his balls, had him on pins and needles. Lisa's fingers probed inside the tight opening finding his prostate gland causing his hips to buck against Anna, moving up and down on his cock. When he felt the urge to explode, her fingers pulled back, teasing the rim of his anal opening and then diving back in again. Brad felt Anna's pussy muscles squeezing his cock tightly every time she filled her pussy with his cock. His thoughts were becoming a jumble of confused thoughts as the need to explode grew stronger.

Joanna increased her gyrations on his face and when Sarah leaned toward her, kissing her nipples, more groans slipped from her lips. Sarah's fingers and Brad's tongue on her clit were taking Joanna to the brink of orgasm. Her hips began bucking harder on his face, her gyrations more wild and uncontrollable as her orgasm overtook her. "Ohhhhh goddddd ... I'm going to cum," she screamed, her body convulsing on his face. Her breathing was heavy and harsh as the women around her cheered her on. "Give him a taste of your cum," one woman yelled while another voice yelled, "ride his face honey ... yeah that's it cover his face with your cream." Joanna was unable to stop the oncoming tidal wave as her breathing halted for a moment, her body tensing up and then her cream flooded his face and she felt his tongue licking faster, trying to swallow all of it.

Anna heard Joanna's cries of lust, inciting her hunger for release. Brad's cock was setting off fireworks in her body along with some of the women massaging her breasts while Lisa's fingers flicked at her swollen clit. She looked down at Brad's thick muscular chest, her fingernails digging into his skin as her imminent orgasm approached. Picking speed, she pounded her hips up and down on his rigid cock as some strange woman reached down and toyed with her clit. "Ohhhhh ... fuckkkkkk ... Yeah ... Yeah ... Yeah," she called out, seeing Joanna's body still rocking on his face. She was breathing hard and with each deep gasp, she slammed her pussy down onto Brad's thick cock, grinding her hips as the climatic sensations in her body began to overrule her thoughts. "yes ... Yes ... yessssss, " she yelled as her body froze for a moment and then shook violently as her orgasm overtook her senses. With each wave that hit her, her hips continued to rock back and forth, feeling Brad's cock begin to throb inside her.

Brad felt his cock begin to throb inside Anna's tight shuddering pussy while Lisa's finger fucked his ass and her tongue flicked across his swollen balls. When Joanna stood up, he turned his head, seeing Mistress Jacqueline on his right side with Mistress Colton standing next to her. "Agggg I'm going to cum," he called out as his whole body tensed in anticipation of his cock exploding. As he tried to stop the impending explosion, he saw Sarah stand up and move over his head with a demonic smile on her face.

"You'd better not come yet. We aren't done having our fun with you," she sneered looking down at him.

Mistress Jacqueline watched the action intently and when Anna pulled her pussy off his glistening cock, she saw Brad's body shudder. Moving quickly, she hit him hard with the riding crop across his chest while Lisa grabbed the base of his cock with both hands, squeezing it hard. "You are not allowed to cum slave. If you do there will be severe consequences." To make her point, she flicked her wrist hard, sending the leather tip down onto his chest. "Do you understand slave?"

Brad felt the tip of the leather crop, pain shooting through his body. He was confused by everything that was happening, wishing he had never heard of Mrs. Colton. And now Jacqueline, who he had fantastic sex with a few days ago was telling him he couldn't cum. The way his body was shaking, he doubted he could control his orgasm as she commanded.

Sensing he was having trouble, Mistress Jacqueline looked at Lisa squeezing his cock. "Make sure he doesn't cum slave and you will get to ride his glorious cock too."

Lisa smiled at Mistress Jacqueline, squeezing his cock tighter, feeling the blood pumping through his veiny cock. Scooting forward, she smiled up at Brad, who was peering down at her the best he could. "I'm going to fuck that big piece of meat," she told him to the hoots and hollers of the women around them. Holding his cock tightly in her hands, she stared at the veiny monster, waiting for it to stop throbbing and jerking. Lisa saw some pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock glistening, inviting her to taste it. Looking at her Mistress, Lisa moaned, "May I Mistress?"

"First our slave has to learn a lesson," Mistress Jacqueline said flicking her wrist and sending the leather tip onto Brad's aching cock.

"OWWW," he screamed. "That fucking hurt."

"It will hurt a lot more if you don't do as I say." To emphasize her point she hit the tip of his cock hard with the leather tip of the riding crop.

"God damn it," he blurted out.

Before he could say another word one of the women near his head, reached down, grabbed the ball gag, holding it up for him to see. "Mistress told you to be quiet," she said to the hoots and howls of the group.

Sarah quickly interjected, "I know a better way to shut his mouth." Squatting over his face, she rubbed her pussy over his mouth, where just minutes ago, Joanna had climaxed. She pushed down hard, making sure his head was resting on the wooden beam, telling him, "Get busy with that tongue and eat my cunt." The women standing nearby laughed at Brad's plight, enjoying using his body for their pleasure.

Mistress Jacqueline hit the tip of his cock one more time, seeing Brad's eyes open wider and hearing his muffled sounds of pain. "Now Slave Lisa you may proceed to have your reward."

Brad's eyes looked frantically at the women he could see past Sarah's pussy as if to implore someone to help him. He felt the urge to climax recede when he saw Jacqueline raise her hand once more and then with a quick flick of her wrist, land yet another blow to his cock. His hips bucked upward and he groaned into Sarah's pussy much to the delight of Sarah who rubbed her pussy harder against his face.

Lisa's face was beaming at the reward she was granted from Mistress Jacqueline. Like a good slave, she looked at her own mistress seeing her smile and nod in agreement. Glancing at his cock which had deflated a little from Mistress Jacqueline's riding crop, Lisa spit on his cock and then giving it a few light strokes, her tongue made contact with the underside of his cock, moving from his balls to the tip, slathering it with her saliva. Reaching the tip, her mouth formed an "O", sucking the tip into her mouth while her tongue pressed against opening. Slowly her mouth opened wider, taking the head of his cock into her mouth, scrapping her teeth against the sensitive head, feeling it jerk in her mouth. "Mmmmmm," slipped from her lips as her hands began stroking the length of his cock while her mouth worked downward on the thick shaft, taking as much of the thick meat as would fit into her mouth.

Brad had no choice but to lap at Sarah's wet pussy while foreign hands and sharp fingernails raked over his chest and thighs. It seemed the women had closed in tighter around him as he closed his eyes, his tongue flicking at the clit being offered to him while feeling the sensations returning to his cock. He tried to figure out how he could get out of this mess and vowed that he would run as fast as he could when he was finally free. Opening his eyes, he saw Mrs. Colton standing next to his head looking down at him with a wry smile on her face. The riding crop in her hand lazy traced figures on his forehead and over his cheeks.

"It won't be that bad Brad once you learn that you are my slave and will be at my beckon call."

Brad wanted to scream at her but Sarah's pussy was making it tough to breathe let alone yell at his boss. He saw her smug smile and when he looked at some of the other women standing next to her, staring at him as if he were an object to be used. Some of them were simply talking and pointing, while others fondled their slaves. He felt Lisa's mouth taking him deep and then he felt cool air on his exposed cock. Brad was wondering what she was doing when he noticed Marie Colton look away from him. It didn't take too long for him to realize that Lisa was straddling his hips, ready to sink his cock into her hot pussy. Voices from the group of women mixed as they encouraged her to fuck him. "Go on sit on that big cock ... yea that's it rub that cock on your pussy ... ride that big cock." And then a chorus of chants " ... Fuck him ... fuck him." Brad closed his eyes trying to block out the chanting and then he felt the heat of her sex enveloping his cock moaning loudly into Sarah's pussy.

Lisa moaned when she sank down on Brad's cock. "Ohhhhh ... ahhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhh fuckkkk." Holding her breath for a moment, she settled down on the long shaft, getting used to the feeling of his cock. Squeezing her pussy tightly around his shaft, she let out another long moan. Her body shuddered as she started to move her hips, rotating them while feeling his cock sliding inside her. Just as she was about to put her hands on his broad chest, she felt hands reaching around her, squeezing her breasts. She knew it was Anna's familiar hands rubbing her nipples and then pinching them. Throwing her head back onto Anna's shoulder, she began to hump Brad's cock faster.