A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her faraway look was not lost on Brad as he struggled to make a decision and to keep his cock from growing harder. His fingers stroked the neck collar while his eyes glanced again at the walls while he fought with himself... Should he leave and lose everything or stay and find out what it meant to be a servant to Marie Colton. Looking down into Anna's face he had a feeling she enjoyed being a servant to Jacqueline Bolivar. "Has anyone agreed to the bitch's blackmail and left later," he asked thinking he might trick Jacqueline.

"Yes there have been a few men and women who have left," she said with a soft smile.

"What happened to them?"

"I... I don't know." Anna knew Mistress' Jacqueline and Marie went after the men and women who fled and made sure they paid dearly for their decision to leave after accepting the terms of their contract. But she was not about to tell Brad. She had enjoyed him last night and wanted him to stay so she might have more fun with him if Mistress allowed. Anna released his growing member and sighed, looking at the instrument that brought her such pleasure and then her eyes locked with his. She wanted him but she also knew the consequences if she disobeyed her mistress. Stepping back, she turned slightly, "Mistress Jacqueline is expecting us."

"Are you saying I have to make up my mind now?"

"Yes. You know Mistress Jacqueline sent me to get you and escort you to her. That is if you are going to stay. If not then I am to escort you to the front door, give you the key to your collar, and tell you where you can get your clothes."

Brad chuckled at the thought of running away from the mansion without a stitch of clothes on him. "I think I'll stay. You make this all sound very intriguing Anna."

She smiled at his decision. "Mistress will be pleased to see you." She glanced down at his limp cock knowing that soon it would be under the control of Mistress Jacqueline who would have it hard and aching to explode. Moving against him so he could feel her rigid nipples rubbing suggestively on his chest, she whispered, "Let's go." Giving him a quick hungry kiss and biting his lower lip, she pulled back and took his hand, guiding him to the door.

Brad wondered what the hell he got himself into as they walked through the luxurious mansion. He had been in house briefly when he and Marie Colton paid a visit. But he didn't recognize any of the rooms Anna guided him through and then they came to a winding stone staircase with stone walls. The cold air hit is naked body as they descended into a lower level where torches lined the stone walls. He had the feeling he was walking into an ancient dungeon and there was a moment of hesitation. The urge to turn and run washed over him but he continued walking hand in hand with Anna until they came to a heavy oak door. "Looks like something out of a horror movie," he snickered.

Anna looked at him with a wry smile, dismissing his comment. 'If only he knew what was waiting for him,' she thought pushing the heavy door open and hearing the hinges creak. "We're here. Mistress is waiting for us," she said softly as she pushed the door wide open.

Brad's mouth opened wide when he walked into the room filled with bondage equipment of different shapes and sizes. He stopped dead in his tracks as his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. On the far side of the room he saw a woman bound with her hands above her head and another woman dressed in red leather hitting her with a flogger. Blinking his eyes as if to make sure he was really seeing what he saw, he realized it was Sarah hanging from the wooden beam and Dr. Stevens was hitting her naked body making it shudder with each blow. 'I just watched them on the walls,' he thought as he turned his head to the left, seeing Jacqueline walking toward him with a huge smile on her face.

His eyes took in her body from top to bottom, seeing her wearing a tight fitting black latex outfit with a zipper down the front. The latex outfit was too small to adequately hide her breasts. The exposed flesh bulged over the top revealing a deep cleavage. The outfit stopped at the triangle of her thighs revealing a black lace thong while her feet were covered with knee high patent leather stiletto heels.

"Very good Anna," she said in a low seductive voice. "You may stay."

Anna nodded. "Thank you mistress." She moved to the side of the room where the two burly men were standing watching everything that happened.

"I see you still have your dumb bodyguards hanging around," Brad quipped nodding his head toward the two men and giving them a glaring look.

"I wouldn't be so quick to judge Brad. They are pretty smart and they are here to make sure you don't get out of line. Oh and by the way they still have the controller for your collar," Jacqueline smirked. She put her hand on his arm, running her fingernails up and down his bicep, pressing her body against his and whispering in a low seductive tone. "So if you know what is good for you, you won't do anything foolish." Flicking her tongue on his earlobe, she added, "I'm glad you made the decision to stay. I would have been disappointed if you left. We are going to have so much fun."

"Yea right. I'm having a blast," he said sarcastically, glancing at the tall red head and then turning his head when he heard the soft moans coming from Sarah.

Jacqueline ignored his comment. "I'm sure we can change your mind." She linked her arm to his and leaned close to his ear. It's time to start," she said simply. Guiding Brad to a wall near Dr. Stevens and Sarah, he saw a large wooden "X" structure against the wall.

"What?... What is this thing?" he muttered as she turned his back to the large "X". Brad saw movement out of the corner of his eye, seeing the two burly men move a few steps toward them while Anna looked on. They stopped when Jacqueline put up her hand.

"This device is called the St. Andrew's cross and we are going to start your training here. If you resist then my two dumb bodyguards will help. Is that clear?" Brad nodded and then she called for Anna. "Please come here and assist me."

Brad looked at the two men and while he thought he could give them a good fight, they looked menacing with their arms folded showing off their muscular biceps and looking as if they were ready to pounce on him in a moment's notice. When Anna arrived she grabbed one of his wrists and pulled out as if to attach it to one of the wooden members. Instinctively he pulled his arm free and saw the two men move quickly toward him. When Anna grabbed his wrist again, he didn't pull away and the two men stopped, waiting to see what was about to happen. Anna quickly secured his wrist to a cuff that was attached to one wooden member. Moving to the other wrist, he didn't resist when she secured the other wrist.

"Very good Brad. That wasn't so hard was it? Anna please secure his ankles."

"Yes mistress," came the soft reply.

Brad pulled his arm, and then visions of the previous night rattled around in his head. He had the same feelings of helplessness when he was auctioned off like a piece of meat. "What are you planning to do?"

As soon as Anna finished her work and stepped back, Jacqueline walked toward him. Running her sharp fingernails over his chest and down to his limp cock. Sliding her sharp fingernails up and down its length, she smiled seeing the grimace on his face. Cupping his balls, her fingers squeezed and then rolled them around in her hand. "Mmmmm very nice," she whispered releasing his balls and then grabbing his cock squeezing it while she pulled on it. "It's time to start making you our slave servant," she snickered as she flicked her tongue along his cheek, squeezing his cock harder.

"Owww," he called out. "That hurt."

"Remember Pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain," she mocked stepping back looking at her newest recruit.

Picking up a riding crop from a nearby table, she gave him a demonic smile. "So you think I'm a bitch do you?" she said in a loud sadistic tone as she placed it on his cheek, moving the leather tip over his cheek, chin and chest before sliding it lower. "God I love your body," she whispered as she guided the leather tip over his cock. "You are going to have to learn to curb that tongue of yours." Her wrist flicked quickly and assuredly, the leather hitting his cock with a loud slap.

"Owww that fucking hurt bitch," he yelled as the pain rocketed through him. He glanced over at Dr. Stevens, seeing her stop hitting Sarah, turning her attention to him and Jacqueline. Turning his head, he looked at Anna and from the look on her face he knew that every word they said in the room was recorded. "You heard every word we said?"

Jacqueline's laugh was loud and boisterous. "Oh yes Brad. We have the video to go along with it. You see now that you have made your decision, we want to insure you will live up to your end of the contract. If you don't... well the videos have a way of following you wherever you go." Her hand guided the leather tip over his chest and down his taut stomach again, sliding teasingly lower and then along his semi-flaccid member. "And yes we are bitches but we don't want you to call us that... no you will learn to call us mistress." Her wrist flicked again sending the leather tip against his unprotected muscle.

"Ohhhh fuck," he moaned closing his eyes and feeling the pain radiate through his cock.

"Well it is going to hurt a lot more if you don't start calling us by our proper name." Her wrist moved quickly again, the leather tip striking the hanging flesh between his thighs numerous times, waiting for his next outburst.

Brad winced in pain, biting his lip, trying not to call out. But the moans escaped his lips while he glared at Jacqueline. Closing his eyes as if to shut out the pain, his mind reeled from everything happening to him. Opening his eyes, he watched her move toward him with an amused sinister smile.

She was enjoying her control over him and she let out a soft laugh as she approached him, running the leather tip over his thighs and then along his semi-hard cock. "See Brad if you take your just punishment without your childish outburst there is a reward." Reaching out with her free hand, she grasped his cock slowly stroking it while she pressed her body against his. Her tongue slithered along his neck, flicking at the soft skin until she reached his ear, nipping at his earlobe. Her voice was low and husky as she breathed into his ear. "Just think of all the pleasure you can have by submitting to me."

Brad's muscles tightened, pulling at the restraints while he softly moaned as she continued to stroke his cock, feeling the blood start to flow into the semi-limp muscle. Her lips slid down from his ear, her teeth nipping at his neck and then back up to his earlobe, doing her best to get his heart racing. Movement from across the room caught his attention where the two men walked to Anna. She continued to stare at him when the men stood on either side of him. Her eyes never strayed from Brad while she traded kisses with them as their hands roamed over her body. Looking further to his right, Dr. Stevens had a wicked smile on her face as she stood behind Sarah, her arms around her, fingers tweaking her taut nipples, whispering something in her ear while they watched Jacqueline teasing him.

Jacqueline moved her lips to his mouth, keeping them mere inches from touching his lips. "I control you Brad and the sooner you get that through your head the better off you will be." Her tongue slipped out flicking lightly at his lips, teasing him while her hand squeezed his cock harder. "I like you like this Brad... All bound up and not being in control." She giggled and then started a journey down his body, her teeth nipping at his skin causing soft moans to escape his lips until she was kneeling in front of his hardness. "Mmmmm looks someone is excited," she laughed wrapping her fingers around his cock and then kissing the tip of his cock and feeling it jerk. "Yes you will learn to serve us," she whispered before her lips opened, flicking her tongue around the bulbous head, and then her teeth nipping at the soft tissue.

His hips jerked involuntarily when Jacqueline's teeth sank into the sensitive head. He closed his eyes, his head moving backward, enjoying the sensations of her tongue and then her lips licking and kissing his hard muscle. When he opened his eyes and looked down at her he saw her eyes focused on his face as she continued to tease his cock. The sensual smile on her face made him smile back. "You sure have a way of persuading me," he chuckled.

"I have other means of persuasion once you accept your decision," she cooed kissing the tip of his cock and then taking it into her mouth. Jacqueline felt her pussy getting wetter as she sucked on the bulging head in her mouth. She gave him a devilish smile and then bit down on the soft skin, feeling his hips jerk.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Brad seethed, seeing a menacing look in her eyes. Her teeth dug into the hard muscle and though he wanted to pull away, there was nowhere to go. "Why in the fuck did I agree to this?" he muttered.

"I think deep down inside you want this Brad. You want to give up control. Besides I'm going to teach you a few things," she sneered, grabbing his cock and sinking her teeth into the side of his hardness again, feeling his hips bucking against her face. Smiling when she pulled her mouth off the side of his hardness, she chuckled, "It you misbehave or don't follow instructions... Well things could get a little painful."

"You fuckin bitch," he screamed down at her.

The smile widened. "You will learn to curb that tongue of yours." Standing in front of him, Jacqueline held his cock with one hand while the other moved swiftly, striking his cheek. "That's for calling me a bitch." She scrapped her fingernails along his chest, digging into the muscular skin, seeing the red streaks where her fingernails had dug in. She chuckled again when he tried to move away from her. "You aren't going anywhere unless I say so." Grasping his cock and squeezing hard, she raised her other hand and with a lightening quick movement, slapped him again.

"You fucking whore," he screamed, staring into her eyes. Looking around he saw everyone looking at him.

Jacqueline grabbed a ball gag from a nearby wall and quickly placed it inside his mouth. "You'll wear this for a little while," she smirked and then patted him on the cheek. "Now where were we," she laughed grabbing his cock and squeezing it hard.

Brad wanted to scream at Jacqueline was unable to say anything. Looking around the room, he saw Anna now on her knees with a cock in each hand, seemingly uninterested in what was happening to him. She had one hard muscle in her mouth while stroking the other one. When she had the cock hard, wet, and glistening with her salvia, she took the other cock into her mouth. He watched as she sank her mouth onto the thick cock, taking it as deep as she could into her mouth. Then she began to fuck her mouth while her other hand stroke the other cock, keeping it nice and erect. The men were watching Anna suck and stroke their cock and seemed uninterested in his demise. Every few moments they looked in his direction but then their gaze was diverted to Anna, watching her stroke one cock while she sucked the other one.

Glancing at Dr. Stevens and Sarah, he noticed the doctor had released Sarah's arms from above her head but they were still bound together. Sarah was made to kneel before the doctor who then made her crawl to a low leather table while she swatted her ass with a leather paddle. The table had iron rings attached to each side and Brad watched Sarah climb up on the table. She was ordered to lay on her back while Dr. Stevens secured her arms to a metal ring on the front of the table. Grabbing one leg, she hooked the ankle cuff to a chain hanging from a wooden beam. Once she was satisfied that her leg was secure, Dr. Brianna Stevens secured the other leg, restraining it in a similar manner leaving Sarah lying on the leather table, her legs spread wide apart exposing her pussy to him.

Brianna smiled at Sarah. "What do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress Brianna," came the soft reply as she waited to see what was going to happen.

Brianna looked at Brad. "When I am in this role I'm not a doctor. I am Mistress Brianna and you had better learn that quickly." Reaching out and spreading Sarah's pussy lips open, she looked at Brad and said with a smirk. "Do you like looking at her ripe young pussy slave? I bet you're thinking how nice it would feel to stuff that measly piece of meat into her... Aren't you?"

Brad stared at her and then down at Sarah's wet pussy lips. He would love to sink his cock deep into her and treat her the same way he was treated last night. His eyes widened, betraying his real feelings and even though he couldn't speak he nodded slightly. He was thinking about how nice it would be to sink his cock into her when he heard Jacqueline shuffling next to him. Turning his attention to her, he saw her sarcastic smile.

"Things could be so much easier on you but you continue to resist what you know is good for you," Jacqueline whispered picking up a red flogger. "Watch my dear Brad what pleasure you could be having," Laughingly she drew her arm back and in one swift motion flicked her wrist sending the leather straps flying straight to their intended target, his wavering cock.

"Gooooddddd dammmmmm," he mumbled into the ball gag as the pain burned into his body. The look of greediness was in her eyes as Jacqueline raised her arm again. With pinpoint accuracy the leather tip struck his cock, bringing out yet another muffled moan. "Owwww fuckkkkkk."

Jacqueline smiled at Brad's demise and with each flip of her wrist, a new mournful groan escaped his lips. She had perfected her technique and delighted in the way her subjects wiggled and thrashed about trying to get away from her punishment. After a few additional well placed strikes, she moved close to him, rubbing her body against his. "Just think Brad you could be having your cock sucked just like those men." Her tongue slipped over his cheek before she moved back a few steps. "But I guess you want to be the tough guy."

Brad watched her twirl the flogger straps in a circular motion. Her gaze left his face, her eyes concentrating on the muscle between his thighs. Tensing his body for the onslaught of pain, he watched as she moved the swirling leather straps closer and closer.

"I'm going to tame your wild mouth and make you obey me," she said as the first contact was made. She delighted in seeing his body jerk, trying to get away from the pain but it was useless. Again and again, she sent the leather straps flying, striking his cock and balls knowing that when she struck the tip of his cock it sent a searing pain to his brain.

Brad was helpless as the onslaught continued and soon the pain was like a dull ache. 'Am I getting used to this?' he thought while his body reacted to each touch of the leather straps. He looked at Anna with the two men and Sarah with Brianna hoping it would distract his pain.

Anna was holding both cocks against her lips, stroking both cocks while her eyes were fixed on watching Brad. Her tongue flicked against each large head tasting their pre-cum seeping from their cocks. She watched her mistress striking Brad's cock while teasing the two cocks wishing she had his cock too. As she tried to stuff both of them into her mouth, she moaned thinking how nice Brad's cock fit in her pussy last night. Her fingers tightened around the two muscles, hearing the men moan as her mouth sucked on the two heads. Pulling them out of her mouth, she took one deep into her mouth while stroking the other one before switching cocks.

Brad saw Brianna walk around the low leather table surveying her captive. Picking up a riding crop, she began tracing it over and around Sarah's breasts while the young captive stared at Brad. He watched as her mistress ran the leather tip over each nipple, lightly tapping them and then slid the leather tip up to her neck and then down between her soft mounds to her stomach. Then without warning, she flicked her wrist, hitting the soft pedals of flesh covering her sex. Sarah let out soft yelps as Brianna hit her naked lips a few more times. But she never took her eyes off Brad as if silently telling him she loved what was happening to her.