A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should be thinking of fucking Sarah," Briana said grabbing his hair, pulling his head to look at Sarah. Her face was filled with lust, her half-lidded eyes staring up at him. For a moment he forgot about Anna and the men as his hips began thrusting hard, feeling her pussy grabbing at his cock, trying to keep it captive inside her molten hot cave.

"Fuck me harder... Brad... fuck me harder... ohhhhhh yessssss... fuck me harder... yeah that's the way... Ohhhhhhh," was her soft mournful cry.

The erotic sensations were building in his cock as he plowed into Sarah. Perspiration formed on his skin, coating his body as he responded to Sarah's cries. Even the feel of the flogger straps seemed like a dull ache compared to the sexual tension growing inside him. They were rocking together, each racing to the finish line when Brad heard the gleeful cries from Anna.

Hearing the loud grunts from the men, he turned his head to see them getting close to climaxing and Anna urging them on. "Come on give me your hot sticky cum... That's it baby... come on... I want to taste your cum," Anna chimed as one man's body tensed and then a stream of white fluid flew in the air, striking her on the lips. Another blast coated her cheeks and then another her chin, dripping onto her large breasts. Anna smiled up at the man, his cream running out of her mouth and dripping down her chin. The other man was close behind, aiming his cock at her face and the first blast hit her nose and mouth. Another blast found her open lips that she greedily took into her mouth. Anna smiled at him too,, swallowing some of his cream but letting some more drip from her lips. She grabbed each cock, licking and sucking until their cream was cleaned from the fleshy poles.

Driving deep into Sarah, Brad felt Jacqueline's hand in his hair pulling his head backward. "Grab her legs Brad. Show us how you like to fuck." Jacqueline chuckled seeing Brad do as he was told. She was sure now it would not take much more to make him totally dependent on her and Marie Colton.

When Brad did what Jacqueline wanted, the two women moved to either side of the squirming Sarah. "She looks so delicious," Brianna said flicking her wrist, hearing the slap of the leather riding crop tip hit Sarah's rigid nipple.

"Ohhhhh goddddd," came the moan from Sarah and then another low groan slipped from her lips when Brianna hit the other quivering nipple. "Please mistress... More!" she called out. Brianna was more than willing to oblige her slave, hitting each nipple over and over. Sarah's eyes rolled, her head moving from side to side and her pussy contracting around Brad's thick cock.

Brad sensed Sarah was in another world as her hips swayed more and her tempo increased on his cock. Her pussy clamped harder around his cock as he continued to thrust deep inside her. Looking out of the corner of his eye, he saw Anna and the two men, standing nearby watching the action on the low leather bench. Jacqueline stood beside him, the flogger, twirling before his eyes and then with a quick motion, the leather straps hit his chest again and again. He was powerless to stop what was happening and he surprised himself when he thought he actually liked what was happening. While there was pain, the pleasure building in his body was more than he remembered ever having with normal sex.

"I think he likes it," Jacqueline smirked pulling the flogger back, letting the straps fall harmlessly onto Sarah's taut stomach. "I know you like this Sarah," she added leaning over one rigid nipple and flicking her tongue around it.

"She loves it," Brianna smirked placing the shaft of the riding crop between Sarah's teeth. "Don't let it drop out of your mouth or you will pay the consequences."

Sarah looked into Brianna's eyes, watching as she leaned over her, pushing long black strands of hair from her face. When Brianna's lips claimed the other stiff nipple, drawing it into her mouth and nipping on it with her teeth, Sarah's muffled cry filled the room.

"Ohhhhhhh... goddddddddd..." Sarah cried out, her body jerking under the sweet torture of the two mistresses and Brad's cock. Her hands grabbed the chains holding her captive, fingers gripping the shiny chain as her body tried to pull away from the intense pleasure. Her body squirmed from the sensual onslaught of the women's lips and Brad's cock. Their attentions were taking her closer to the edge of orgasmic pleasure and she was not fighting it. While her body bounced on the leather table, she only wanted one thing, another mind blowing orgasm.

Pushing his cock deep inside her wet tunnel, his hips began a slow rhythmic movement as he watched Jacqueline and Brianna tease Sarah's nipples. While their lips and teeth nipped at the hardness adorning her breasts, their hands squeezed and massaged the soft globes of flesh. He was fascinated, watching the women attack her nipples while Sarah gyrated helplessly under them. A wave of lust washed over him when the two women stopped licking at Sarah's nipples and kissed each other. This was becoming more intense and his cock throbbed with the familiar sensation that would soon take over all his senses.

Sarah saw the two women's head rise up and then kiss in front of her while their fingers toyed with her nipples. Each breath was becoming more labored more difficult as her body neared the orgasm. She felt their mouths attack her sensitive nipples again and along with the feeling of Brad's cock slowly fucking her, increased her desire to explode. And when the two women slid their fingers over her exposed clit, her body froze, her breathing stopped for a moment and then the flood gates opened. Panting hard and clenching the riding crop in her teeth, she moaned. "Ohhhhhh... Fuckkkkkk... yeah... Yeah... don't stop... ohhhhhhhh... Goddddd... That feels so fucking good... I'm cumming..." Her body shook hard, her fingers turning white gripping the chain as wave after wave of lust washed over her.

Jacqueline and Brianna lifted their heads at the same time smiling at each other and then at Brad. "That was very good Brad. I bet you want to cum now too don't you?" Jacqueline smirked, running her sharp fingernails down his chest.

"Yesssss," he whispered in a soft panting moan feeling the sharpness of her nails raking along his chest.

"Did you forget your manners?" Brianna said, grabbing the riding crop from Sarah's mouth and hitting his chest a few times.

Brad winced, looking confused for a moment and then remembering. "May I cum mistress." Another slap of the riding crop reminded him of who was in charge. "Please mistress may I cum?"

"Climb up here and show us how you make yourself cum," Jacqueline sneered hitting him with the flogger a few times. When Brad hesitated, she twirled the flogger straps, hitting his chest a bit harder. "Don't dawdle or you won't get to cum at all." The tips of leather continued to hit his shoulders as he climbed between Sarah's outstretched legs. "That's a good little slave," she added when he grabbed his aching cock and began to stroke it over Sarah's breasts.

Feeling a bit self-conscious, he started stroking his cock in front of these women and men. This was so much different than when in the past, when he felt the need to relieve his sexual excitement, it was always in the privacy of his apartment. But he had a feeling that from now on he would be doing things with people watching that he had never thought of doing in the past. With each stroke, he felt the oncoming tidal wave growing stronger. His breathing began to be more labored and when he looked down at Sarah's sensual face still filled with lust, he felt a surge of lust overtake him and his cock throbbed in his hand.

"Stroke it harder slave," Jacqueline whispered as she hit ass a few times with the leather straps.

"Let's see what you have stored inside that nice set of balls," Brianna quipped hitting his nipples with the riding crop.

Brad grimaced from the instant sharp pain of the mistress' toys and the intense pressure building in his cock. Every hand stroke brought increasing moans and gasps from his lips as his cock neared the point of exploding. He had been denied for a long time and now he hoped they didn't stop the oncoming storm that was about to possess him. "Ohhhhhhh... I'm going to cum," he gasped tightening his hold on his shaft.

He didn't need to ask where to direct his stream. "Coat her tits slave. Cover those gorgeous tits with your cum," Jacqueline panted, excited to see Brad's load and aiming the leather strips at his shoulders and back, loving the way he moaned with each hit.

Every eye was on his hand moving up and down his cock as his body began to tense up, getting ready to welcome his orgasm. Anna and the two bodyguards stood near Sarah's head keenly watching him. The men were fondling Anna's breasts watching Brad stroking his cock while Anna stroked Sarah's cheeks and then plunged her fingers into Sarah's mouth.

Anna gazed into Brad's eyes, her face a mask of sensual desire. "Cover her tits... I want to see you shoot your hot load all over her." Her breathing was a soft pant and her voice filled with lust and want for him.

Brad lost his sense of reality for a moment and his only thought was to find the pleasurable release he was seeking. He was surprised how each hit of the riding crop and the leather straps of the flogger heightened his sensual awareness. He lost count of how many times he was hit, wanting only to find some relief. Stroking his cock faster, he aimed his cock at Sarah's big breasts, getting ready to deliver all his pent up passion. Throwing his head back, closing his eyes when the moment had arrived he let out a loud growl as though he were some primitive animal about to devour his kill. His body quivered and he could not stop his climax even if he wanted. "Agggggg... Ohhhhhhh... Fuckkkkk...," he panted as the first blast flew from the tip of his cock, landing on Sarah's breasts. Brad kept pumping his cock, sending ribbons of his white cream onto her waiting breasts.

"Give me it," Sarah said with a muffled voice around Anna's fingers still stuck deep in her mouth.

"That's it slave...let her have all your hot cum," Jacqueline yelled.

Brad's body shook with each explosion until he had emptied his load. Looking down at Sarah's breasts, his cream was lying on her skin and then he saw Brianna's and Jacqueline's hands rub the sticky substance into Sarah's skin. Each of them leaned over, licking at his cream, delighting in the taste of his cum. When they lapped all of his cream from Sarah's skin, Jacqueline grabbed his cock and sucked the head into her mouth. And when she let it slide from her lips, Brianna was quick to grab it, pulling it to her mouth licking any residue Jacqueline missed.

Jacqueline put the handle of the flogger under Brad's chin. "That wasn't bad for the first day but you are not ready... Yet."

Brad looked into her eyes. "What do you mean?"

"You don't know how to properly address me, do you?" She smiled at his ignorance. "When you talk to me... you will refer to me as mistress... do you understand?

Brad looked at the four women who were waiting for an answer. "Yes... Yes mistress," It had such a strange sound to it but at the same time there was a spark of excitement inside him.

Jacqueline looked at him and then at Sarah and Anna. "Get off Sarah.... You are dismissed for today. Anna you will escort him back to his room." It was not a question but a demand.

Anna smiled at him, watching him climb off the low leather table. She linked her arm in his, directing him to the door. When they got to the door, they both turned seeing Brianna and Jacqueline in an embrace. Anna knew they were going to pleasure each other and wished she could join in but she had a feeling this was not going to be the last she saw of Brad's training.

"What's going on?" Brad asked as the door closed behind them.

"That is none of your concern Brad. You will need to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow's training."

"What are they going to do tomorrow Anna?"

"I am not allowed to say but be sure that it will be more of the same and possibly even more discipline than what you went through today. You do however can roam the house but you are to speak to no one."

"What about my clothes?"

"You can't have any clothes until Mistress is assured you are going to stay."

Anna opened the door to Brad's room, smiling at the images on the wall. They had already uploaded images from today's session and were flashing on all the walls. She smirked when she left his room, knowing he was not going to get any respite from the erotic images.