A Landscaper's Debt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like watching her get hit, don't you?" Jacqueline said running the strands of the leather flogger over his cock.

Brad looked at Jacqueline but was unable to answer as the he winced in pain when the leather straps hit his aching painful cock with precision. As much as he tried to move his hips, she seemed to anticipate his movements, flinging the leather straps against his cock. Each strike brought about another moan and he started thinking she would never stop administrating this punishment. His body began perspiring as he steeled his body for the next hit and when it came, he groaned into the ball gag. Closing his eyes, he felt his breathing growing more rapid as the next blow landed and his body jerked. He was hoping the next blow would the last but then another streak of pain shot through him. He was waiting for the next blow when he felt the leather straps rubbing his cheeks.

"Open your eyes Brad."

His eyelids fluttered open, seeing Jacqueline's smiling face near his.

"Go on Brad open your eyes and look at your mistress. That's it," she cooed in a soft sensual tone. "It doesn't have to be all pain. There can be a lot of pleasure being a submissive to your mistress." Cradling his cock in her hand, she stroked it slowly, lightly squeezing the thick organ and then cupping his cum-laden balls. "Mmmm yes... Pain is pleasure and pleasure is pain. Let me show you. Go on watch the action,...," she murmured kissing his earlobe before sliding down in front of him, stroking his erection with her slender fingers.

With the ball gag in his mouth, he couldn't talk sensibly, only moan and groan his garbled words. Closing his eyes for a moment, he felt Jacqueline's lips caressing the tip of his cock while her hand slid back and forth along its length. Everything was mixed up in his mind as the sensations in his cock turned from painful to pleasurable. Opening his eyes, he looked down into her mesmerizing eyes staring up at him and then he looked at the other action in the room.

Dr. Stevens had crawled on top of Sarah her head between Sarah's outstretched legs but her gaze looking directly at him. One hand was rubbing her exposed pussy, her fingers splitting open the wet lips rubbing Sarah's delicate clit. "Look at her pretty pussy Brad. Do you want to sink that big fat cock into her steamy hole?"

Brad moaned watching her fingers disappear into Sarah's tunnel causing a loud moan from Sarah's lips. Sarah's body bucked against the intruding fingers while more lustful moans poured from her mouth. As he watched Dr. Stevens toy and tease with Sarah's pussy, he felt desire rising in his cock. Looking down at Jacqueline he saw her eyes fixed on his while her mouth slid up and down the outside of his veiny muscle. One hand pumped his cock while the other hand softly caressed his balls. His hips began dancing in unison to her careful attentions, moving on their own as pleasure washed over him. Closing his eyes, he couldn't stop the moans escaping around the edges of the ball gag as his cock jerked with desire until he felt a sharp pain. Opening his eyes with lightning speed, he looked down to see Jacqueline sneering with an evil smile.

"That was just a little reminder of who is in charge. Keep your eyes open and watch," she chuckled and then began to take his cock deep into her mouth, sucking it as her hand continued to pump the hardened flesh.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkk," he muttered into the ball gag, his eyes scanning the room, seeing Dr. Stevens smiling at him while her fingers teased Sarah's pussy and clit. Brad heard another louder moan and when he turned his head in the direction of the sound, he saw Anna and the two men changing positions. They had moved to a low table where one man sat on the edge watching Anna suck his cock while the other man kneeled behind her plunging his cock in and out of her pussy. He remembered the feel of her tight pussy last night when she rode his cock until she climaxed and it was clear she was thoroughly enjoying the two men as she labored over the thick cock while she was impaled on the other one.

Brad's lust grew stronger as Jacqueline worked over his cock, sucking it deep into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat. He watched her withdraw the thick rod and then licking up and down the long length before taking the head back into her mouth. His attention was diverted by the other moans wafting about in the playroom and seeing the others in various sexual positions.

Anna moaned loudly as the man behind her sank his shaft deep inside her, spanking her ass with his large hand and causing her moans to grow louder. "Fuck me harder... harder," she whimpered looking back at him. His hips moved faster, ramming his stiff cock back and forth in her pussy. With each violent thrust, her body jerked forward, impaling the other man's cock in her mouth. The other man's fingers were tangled in her hair, guiding it on and off his cock while Anna stroked and sucked him. She was lost in her lust but every few moments she looked in Brad's direction, her tongue licking at the long muscle while her eyes were filled with wanton desire.

Sarah's cries of ecstasy caught Brad's attention. Brianna had lowered her head between Sarah's outstretched legs, licking at her pussy. Sarah's loud moans left no doubt to anyone that she was thoroughly enjoying Dr. Stevens' tongue. With her hips splayed wide open, Brianna flicked her tongue over the wet skin before she slipped between the puffy lips protecting her sex. Watching Sarah get a tongue-lashing made his cock jerk in Jacqueline's mouth. Looking down at Jacqueline, he saw her lewd smile as she sucked on the very tip of his cock before she let it slip from her lips.

"I bet you'd love to fuck Sarah wouldn't you?"

Brad stared into Jacqueline's eyes, hoping she was serious. Glancing over at Sarah and Dr. Stevens, he saw the doctor lift her head and give him a huge smile as she wiped some of Sarah's nectar from her lips.

"Come on Brad admit it. You'd love to sink that big fuck stick into Sarah's hot pussy. I know you wanted to do it in my office." She saw the look of remembrance in his eyes and chuckled. "Now's your chance to feel her tight hot pussy caressing that big cock of yours." Brianna laughed and again lowered her head between Sarah's firm thighs.

Glancing at Anna and then back at Dr. Stevens, he knew the answer. He was about to nod his head in the affirmative but then conflicting doubts entered his mind. Were they teasing him? Was this another type of torture? Offering him something they would deny if he said yes? Looking down at Jacqueline, he saw her eyes surveying him while her hand slowly pumped his cock, keeping it hard and aching. Her smile seemed genuine but was it? There was no way he could express his questions with the ball gag firmly tucked in his mouth.

"What do you say Brad? Do you want to stick this big ole cock in Sarah's hot cunt?" To coax an answer from him, Jacqueline kissed the tip of his cock and then slid it inside her mouth, her eyes riveted to his while her hand stroked his cock and then cupped his aching balls.

His eyes closed, his head rocked back, listening to the sensual sounds in the room. Jacqueline had him on the verge of exploding and the sound of Anna's constant groans of pleasure swirled in his brain. He needed some relief and hoped she was not teasing him. Opening his eyes, he saw the men had changed places and Anna was taking everything they could give her. But while she savored the cock in front of her she along with everyone in the room stared at him, waiting for an answer. Slowly his head nodded up and down and gurgled, "Yess."

Jacqueline smiled knowing she had passed the first hurdle, using his sexual weakness against him. She was sure that once he had a taste of the sex offered to him, it wouldn't take long to make him want to become a servant to Marie Colton or to herself. Standing, she rubbed her body against him while rubbing the length of his cock. She pressed her breasts against him, placing quick soft kisses on his breasts, his shoulder, neck, and then his ear. "I'm going to release you but remember I have the remote and if you try anything stupid I will zap you so hard you'll cry for mercy. Do you understand?"

Brad looked at her and nodded. When she released one wrist, he let it fall glad to feel blood rushing through its veins. When the other arm fell he closed his eyes for a moment wondering if he should bolt from the room. He didn't think he could outrun the collar and so he waited patiently for Jacqueline to release his legs. Looking at the two men, it was apparent they were ready to spring into action if he tried something. He felt Jacqueline's arm hook onto his arm leading him to the table where Brianna and Sarah were waiting. Reaching up to take off the ball gag, he felt Jacqueline pull on his arm.

"Not yet slave. Kneel!" she demanded with a lewd smile. When he didn't kneel quickly enough, Jacqueline pushed on his shoulders. "Don't make me have them come over here to help you," she added nodding her head in the direction of the men.

Brad looked at the men and Anna who was kneeling between them, a cock in each hand, watching him. Turning his head back to Sarah's exposed wet pussy, he knelt between her outstretched legs ready to taste her.

"I know how good you lick pussy but now you have to show Sarah and Dr. Stevens," Jacqueline whispered in his ear while she removed the ball gag.

Brad took a gulp of air, exercising his mouth muscles, trying to get rid of feeling the gag in his mouth. Raising his head, he saw Brianna looming over him like a tigress ready to pounce on her prey.

"Come closer bitch," Brianna said with a lecherous grin as she roughly grabbed his hair. She felt him resisting at first but when she pulled harder, his head moved closer toward the wetness awaiting him. "That's a good slave," Brianna chuckled. "I want to watch you eat her pussy while she eats mine." Brianna moved backwards, wiggling her hips over Sarah's face as she glared directly in Brad's eyes. "Now get busy bitch-boy... Or else." It was a command not only to Brad but to Sarah as well. Brianna let out a moan of pleasure when she felt Sarah's tongue make contact with her pussy. "Sarah's doing her job now you do yours!" she bellowed, tightly gripping his hair, pulling it roughly towards Sarah's sex.

Brad felt Brianna's fingers digging into his scalp as his head dipped toward Sarah's naked lips. Before he could make contact with his lips and tongue, Brianna's fingers spread the soft folds to reveal her pink sensitive jewel. The pinkish skin was wet and when his tongue flicked over it, he felt her hips buck against his face. Brianna's other hand continued to guide his head, her fingers intertwined in his hair as if she were holding on to a mane. Each lick brought about a jerk of Sarah's hips and he could hear her loud moans into Brianna's pussy. Brianna pulled his head harder against Sarah's sex and there was nothing he could do but lick and suck on the slippery jewel. The more he licked, the more Sarah's hips undulated against him. One hand caressed the inside of her Sarah's thigh while the other hand moved to join his tongue. Slipping two thick fingers into her pussy, caused her to buck hard against his face.

From behind him Jacqueline's voice was filled with excitement. "That's the way bitch. Get her hot and ready for the big thick cock of yours." Her hand floated over his ass and then moved under him to cup his aching balls, squeezing them tighter between her fingers. Releasing his balls, she laughed, "I have something that will help you get her nice and hot." Picking up the flogger, she didn't waste a moment, twirling the strands of leather and then directing them onto his ass.

Brad moaned into Sarah's heated pussy, feeling the sharp pain streaking through him from the leather straps hitting his ass. Each hit made him jerk forward, plastering his mouth against Sarah's wet pussy, while Brianna firmly held his head in place. Flattening his tongue against her sex, Brad flicked it up and down the slick skin as Jacqueline rained hit after hit with the leather tips. He could feel Sarah's hips bucking harder against his mouth with each pass of his tongue over her clit, held exposed by Brianna's fingers. Though he couldn't see her, he could tell from Brianna's moans that Sarah was doing a thorough job on her pussy.

"Ohhhhh... Fuckkkkk... yessssss... suck it harder... That's it... Ohhhhh goddddd yesssss... That's the spot." Brianna's body began to squirm harder on Sarah's face as her orgasm neared. Her fingers gripped tighter at the stands of his hair forcing his head and mouth up and down Sarah's pussy. All the muscles in her body tightened, her eyes closed tightly as she could no longer hold back the overpowering orgasmic wave. Her body shook violently for a few moments as her orgasm overtook every fiber in her body. "Ohhhhhhhh... goddddddd... ohhhhhhhhh... fuckkkkkkk," she called out as each wave rolled over her body.

Sarah was powerless to stop what was happening to her. Hands bound above her head, feet spread-eagled and bound to the beam above, she was totally at their mercy. She did her best to lick all the nectar spilling from Brianna's pussy but there was so much. Whatever escaped her mouth, coated her cheeks and chin before running down her neck. While her tongue licked at Brianna's wet pussy, her body began bucking and swaying against Brad's mouth and fingers. The way he was fucking her with his fingers and tonguing her clit, she knew she was on the verge of climaxing. Her breathing became rough and shallow as every nerve in her body tingled with lust as her orgasm overran her body. She was powerless to stop the heavy flood of nectar flowing from her pussy as her body quaked in climax. Each lap of his tongue brought about another wave of lust as her body danced on the leather table. When her climax slowed and began to ebb, she tried to get away from his tongue on her sensitive clit. Each lick of his tongue brought about another bout unstoppable shaking. Mistress Brianna was holding his head firmly in place enjoying the torture of both of them. Finally after what seemed an eternity, she felt the cool air on her sex as Brad's head was pulled away.

"Very good slave. Mmmmm... yes very good," Jacqueline chuckled leaning down whispering in Brad's ear. "Now my dear slave get up on that table and fuck her."

Brad licked his lips tasting the sweetness of Sarah's sex on his lips and chin. Looking up he saw an evil smile on Brianna's face as she dismounted Sarah's face.

Brianna stood beside the table. "What are you waiting for? Didn't you hear your mistress?"

Before he could react or say anything he felt a sharp pain when the leather tips hit his back. "You need to move faster than that slave!" Jacqueline announced hitting him a few more times. "Get your ass up on that table and fuck her. She's waiting for you slave."

Brad stood, glaring at Jacqueline and knew instantly it was a mistake. The leather strips hit his ass harder causing him to wince in pain. Glancing around quickly, he saw the smirk on Brianna's face as she picked up a riding crop, slapping it gently against her hand while she stared at him and then down at his erection. Off to the side, Anna knelt between the two men, their hard cocks in her hand, stroking them while she stared at him.

"It looks like all that eating got his cock nice and hard," Brianna laughed slapping the leather tip of the crop a little harder against the palm of her hand.

Sarah watched Brad climb onto the low leather table between her spread legs, her eyes surveying his face before her gaze moved downward, seeing his swinging cock moving closer to its destination. "Give me that big cock... Please... I need your hard cock," she moaned squirming her ass in anticipation of feeling it sliding deep inside her.

Brad ran his hands over her thighs, caressing them while he slid between her outstretched legs, seeing the remnants of his pussy licking glistening on the puffy lips. Instead of plowing into her, he ran his hands up and down the inside of her thighs, feeling the smoothness of her skin. His touch was as if he wanted to evoke pleasurable moans from the bound woman. Leaning to her left leg, he kissed the inside of her left ankle and then he heard Jacqueline's ominous voice.

"You are not here to admire her beauty and make love to her. She's already hot and wants that big stick in her cunt," Jacqueline yelled, hitting his back hard with the leather straps. "Get busy and do your duty slave or I'll cut that fucking thing off!"

Brad's head twirled around, seeing the anger etched on her face. He wanted to yell at Jacqueline but held his tongue, at least for now. Turning to Sarah, he saw her eyes begging for his cock as he moved closer and then felt a hand on his cock.

"Let me help you get started," Brianna said with an evil grin. "I think we are all going to have fun with you," she sneered swiping the tip of his cock along the ridge of Sarah's pussy. "Now get to work," she added flicking her wrist and hitting his ass with the riding crop.

Brad pushed his hips forward, his cock splitting the fleshy skin of Sarah's pussy until it was sliding deep inside her. "Uggggg hmmmm," he moaned feeling her muscles contracting around his cock. A tremor coursed through his body when her heat penetrated his cock. Leaning forward and resting his weight on his hands, he hovered over her, seeing the half closed eyelids encouraging him to fuck her. He started to lean forward more as if to kiss her when another piercing pain coursed through his ass cheeks.

"She is not here for you to make love to Brad. Your job is to give her a good hard fuck... now get going," Jacqueline said hitting him again with the leather straps of the flogger.

"And just so you know who is boss," Brianna chuckled hitting his back with the riding crop.

Brad groaned from the pain of the riding crop and flogger and the pleasure of feeling Sarah's tight pussy milking is cock. Pulling back Brad started with slow short plunges working his way up to longer and deeper thrusts. His cock ached with desire and he hoped that by fucking her hard, the two women would lay off hitting him. But he soon realized that with each thrust, one of them would use their instrument of pain to remind him they were closely watching him. Looking to his left, he saw Anna milking the two musclemen with her mouth and hands taking turns sucking and kissing one and then turning her attention to the other man. It was evident that the men were getting closer to exploding from Anna's expert deep throating.

Anna was captivated with Brad fucking Sarah, remembering her time with him last night at the auction. She still had the erotic vision in her brain of riding his big thick cock until she climaxed. Taking turns sucking the bodyguards, she felt their orgasms building. The men were starting to fidget, breathing faster and this made Anna happy knowing she had control over their explosions. Pulling both cocks to her lips, she kissed them together, her tongue flicking out to caress each sensitive head. "Cum for me," she whispered looking up at each man. Squeezing her hand around each cock, she began to pump their cocks faster and harder. "Ohhhhh... yeah baby feed me that cum... ohhhhh fuck I want to taste your hot cum." The men gasped, feeling her hand pumping faster, encouraging them to unleash their cum on her face and body.

Brad watched the men push Anna's hands away from their cocks, each one grabbing their hard muscle, pumping it near her face. Both men aimed their long thick rods at her face, while their hands moved swiftly up and down the thick shafts. A soft moan and the feel of leather straps hitting his ass distracted him from watching Anna and the men.