A Late Summer Beach Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled up to Nick's house. He was sitting on the steps of his porch. When he saw us he glanced down at his shoes. Something was not right here, I thought. He had no luggage with him. His car was parked in the driveway behind another car I didn't know. There was someone else here. What the fuck is going on? I didn't like the looks of this at all. Brett and Mandy sensed it.

"We'll just wait in the car," said Mandy, trying to be helpful. I got out of the truck and approached Nick. He could barely look at me.

"Hey...Jane...look...um...we need to talk." Nick stumbled on his words. We need to talk?! We need to talk?! Now? Are you fucking kidding me? I tried to restrain my anger.

"Now is kind of a difficult time to 'talk', Nick. My friends are in the truck...right over there. We are leaving to go to the beach for the weekend, or has that slipped your mind? Tell me what the fuck is going on!" I tried to keep my anger under control. He still hadn't told me what it was but I had a pretty good idea it didn't involve some serious family emergency. He stood up, his body clearly standing in between me and the front door. He was protecting something...or someone.

"Look, Jane, I'm really sorry. I know the timing is not right. You're a great girl, really, it's just...well Melissa was waiting for me this morning and I will never forgive myself if I didn't try to make it work." Nick blurted out the whole speech, certainly rehearsed. At first I was stunned.

"You're breaking up with me. On the morning of our weekend away. With my friends in the car. With my friends watching. With her in the house." I said the words incredulously more to the universe than to him.

"Look, I feel horrible about this and I am really sorry." Nicks lukewarm apology pissed me off more than anything. I was furious, but I was mostly angry at myself for putting up with this pathetic boy for even three months.

"Look, Nick, I appreciate that. This is the part where I am supposed to cry and be humiliated and all of that. But really I want to thank you for letting me realize how pathetic you are. You are welcoming this woman back, whatever her name is, after you 'broke up' six months ago. I'm sure what really happened is she left you for some asshole who charmed her. Now that he's done fucking her, much better than you ever could..oh and by-the-way I can say that with conviction, she's come crawling back to you for a paycheck and a shoulder to cry on. When she leaves you again do not even THINK about calling me."

I turned my back on him and walked back to the truck. He stood there dumbfounded. Brett didn't wait for me to tell him to go, he saw the whole scene and just pulled away. Mandy turned around in her seat and my tears started to come. I wasn't heartbroken, I was embarrassed and ashamed.

"His ex came back and he broke up with me. I am actually glad I didn't invest any more time with him. I'm just embarrassed, it's not like I get broken up with in front of people I know on a regular basis. What an asshole. I can't believe I didn't realize how pathetic he was." I was rambling in frustrated disbelief.

"We don't have to go to the beach if you don't want to go." Mandy was always so supportive. "We can just hang around town."

"Hell no," I said, "I'm not letting that loser mess up my weekend. I love going to the cabin. I just don't want to feel like a third wheel all weekend."

"Oh don't worry about that," Mandy tried to reassure, "we will have fun. We will hang on the beach and drink and eat. It's just what you need. What do you think Brett?"

Brett didn't answer at first. Then I realized he was merging onto the interstate, heading due east. Mandy waited patiently for him to answer. I almost thought maybe he had tuned out the drama and hadn't heard her question. But he turned his head to the rear and looked at me, dropping his eyes below my face for a tiny moment. He turned his attention back to the road.

"I'll manage." Mandy hit him playfully in the arm. He reflected some more and continued to speak. "I'll tell you one thing, Jane. Mandy keeps going on to me how smart you are. I started to wonder about that last night at dinner, but maybe she was onto something."

"What did I say at dinner last night?" I asked, Nick suddenly forgotten as I was wanted to know just what the hell he meant by that.

"Nothing you said, sweetheart, it's what was coming out of that guy's mouth you brought with you." He looked at me in the rear-view mirror and he was smiling. I laughed and our weekend vacation had truly begun. I reached for the untouched latte I had gotten for Nick, there was no need for it to go to waste.

Around forty miles west of Mobile traffic got slow. We were already behind schedule due to the delay caused by the Nick situation. There was some sort of wreck ahead according to the internet. We decided to pull off and eat from the food we brought and let traffic unwind. We pulled off at a truck stop parking lot and had an impromptu in-truck picnic. We dug in the cooler and pulled out sandwiches, vegetables, dip and sodas. We ate with the truck running to keep cool. Mandy was dipping carrots in hummus and chatting with me. Brett just ate a sandwich and listened. Mandy was talking animatedly with her hands when a large dollop of hummus fell from her carrot and landed on her thigh.

"Whoops!" laughed Mandy. Brett quickly reached down and wiped up the hummus on his finger. He held it out to Mandy expectantly. "No, Brett, just use your napkin and wipe it off." He didn't move his finger. Mandy blushed, another rare occurrence. She protested again but he didn't move. She looked at me in exasperation then opened her mouth and wrapped it around his finger. He pulled it out slowly and the hummus was gone. Mandy was scarlet. I thought about the sounds they made last night and the fact that I was alone with no man, even one like Nick, and all I could do was shake my head and think: this is going be a long weekend.

Finally, we were crossing the bay bridge on hwy 193. The sun was setting by the time we pulled off the road to the cabin. Our cabin was at the end of a long line of houses. We called it the cabin but it was a relatively nice two story beach house. The lot sizes were decent for the area but the owners rarely came much after Labor Day. It was clear we would have the beach to ourselves. When I was younger we would have large extended family weekends here. There were never enough beds so my cousins and I would pitch tents and camp out on the beach. Despite the empty house I wanted to camp out on the beach like when I was young. It was a nostalgic thing for me and there's nothing like sleeping right next to the ocean. The nights were getting cooler but still pleasant. The only issue with camping at this time of year was the frequent rain, but the skies were clear at the moment.

The house was set back from the beach and there was a long walkway that ran two hundred yards down the dunes to get to the beach. Light was getting scarce so we just took the tents and bedrolls and trekked them down, opting to fully unload the truck in the morning. By the time we had actually pitched the tents it was dark and we had to lay out the bedrolls and blankets by flashlight. Brett set to building a fire ring and laying wood for a fire as Mandy and I retrieved the Italian food we had picked up at a restaurant in town on the way in. Brett came in and we were famished and tired after the long trip. We drank wine and ate lasagna.

We each grabbed a beach chair from the house and carried it down to where the fire was ready to light. Brett got it going and we sat and talked and watched the stars to the sounds of the surf. I confess to continually filling my wine glass as I was slightly depressed. I was glad I had come, but the tent near me with its single bedroll in it was a constant reminder that I was be going to be sleeping alone.

It was an hour later when I stood up from my beach chair and I quickly realized I had drunk a little more wine than I should have and I almost lost my balance. Mandy swooped in and stabilized me with her arm around my shoulders.

"Come on, sweetie, let's get you to bed."

"Uh huh," was my only slurred reply. She helped me stumble to my tent. She unzipped it for me and I crawled inside. I shed my dress and my bra and just collapsed onto my bedroll wearing nothing but panties. Mandy leaned down and kissed my cheek and pulled a blanket over me as the air was beginning to chill a bit. She said nothing and backed out of the tent. As she was zipping it closed my last thought before I passed out from drink and exhaustion was that I felt like I was a kid who had just been tucked in.

I woke up in the middle of the night. My head was still fuzzy and I had to pee. There was no sound but the waves of the night surf and the wind. A strong offshore wind was blowing. I didn't hear Brett or Mandy talking so I didn't bother getting dressed. I unzipped the tent and looked outside to see the fire had died to embers. I didn't want to walk all the way back to the cabin so I headed over to the edge of the grassy dunes. I shed my panties and peed right in the sand, wiping myself with the cotton underwear with no intention of putting them back on.

Relieved, I walked naked back toward my tent. In the moonlight I saw something that jarred me fully awake. The tide had come in and the water was dangerously close to my tent. My tent was pitched closer to the water than Mandy's. Just as I noticed this a wave came onshore and ran straight into my tent. The stakes on the shore-side held but I knew that everything inside was soaked with cold saltwater.

"Shit!" I cursed quietly aloud. I was in a pickle. My luggage was still in the truck as we hadn't unpacked completely. I was completely naked, getting cold and I was still a little tipsy. I realized my only choice was to hike up the trail to the cabin and crawl in an actual bed. As I turned to head in that direction I heard the zipper on Mandy's tent door. I covered myself instinctively with my hands as Mandy emerged with a blanket wrapped around her.

"Jane," she whispered, "what's going on?" Seeing as it was just her, I dropped my hands and walked over to her. We spoke in whispers.

"A wave soaked my tent while I was out peeing. I am going up to the cabin."

"Don't go all the way up there in the middle of the night. You can share our tent."

"Mandy! I'm naked! And by the looks of it, so are you!" I hissed in protest.

"Don't be silly. It's in the middle of the night and Brett is sacked out. Here, take this and wrap yourself in it and come back to bed. You don't want to go up there all alone."

She dropped the blanket and held it out for me. I took it and wrapped it around me. She was completely naked and I marveled at her luscious body silhouetted in the moonlight. She was right, the thought of walking up to the dark and empty cabin alone was certainly not appealing. I acquiesced to her and she turned and bent down to dunk into the tent. I confess I took a nice look at her curvy ass as she ducked into the darkness. I followed.

The tent was warm and smelled of sex. Brett was off to the left side on the edge of the tent on his back, covered from the waist down with another blanket. His slow rhythmic breaths indicated he was in deep sleep. Mandy lay next to him and pulled the blanket over her. She patted to the empty space to her left. The tent was big enough that I would have plenty of room on the bedroll. I was still embarrassed by the whole situation. I lay down and turned my back on Mandy and faced the tent wall opposite to them. I pulled the blanket up to my neck in modesty and an attempt to get warm. I lay still and waited for sleep to return.

Sleep didn't come. I was awake now and couldn't turn my mind off. I thought about Nick. I thought about Mandy and Brett and the events of a long day. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't relax and sleep. The thought that kept coming back to me was what I had heard the previous night. I had never heard Mandy get fucked like that. I thought about the fact he had done that to her again tonight. In this tent just a few feet away from me. That they were still naked. I was naked.

Then it dawned on me. I was just really, really horny. There was no way I was going to get to sleep in this condition. I listened to Mandy's steady breathing that told me she too was back asleep. I slowly moved my hand down between my legs. Still on my side, I parted my thighs just barely and slipped my fingers between them. I was soaking wet. Trying to remain as still as possible I just traced slow circles around my swollen clit.

I let my mind wander. In it I imagined that I was the one who was making those sounds last night. That it was me getting fucked like she was and I let myself admit it was Brett who was doing it in my fantasy. I circled my clit fast but began to get frustrated with the limitations of my current position. Slowly I rolled to my back and splayed my legs. I was getting hot under the blanket and I pushed it down, exposing my breasts to the cool air which stiffened my nipples. I glanced right to make sure Mandy and Brett were still sleeping before turning my attention to flushed and wet pussy.

I abandoned the slow circles and began using two fingers to run the length of my slit, slipping my fingers inside of me on the down stroke. It was still difficult as I had to limit my bodily movements and I was so aroused I wanted to writhe with the pleasure I was administering to myself. I lifted my left hand slowly cupped my left breast, tweaking the sensitive nipple as I continued my assault below with my right hand. My eyes rolled closed as I felt the orgasm begin to build in earnest. I shorted the strokes and focused more directly on and around my clit, picking up speed as the pleasure built up from deep within me. Oh, God, I was getting close and I started to panic that I would not be able to contain myself when the dam finally burst. I was seconds away, I could feel it. I had my eyes closed, lost in my self-pleasure. I opened them and turned my head to the right and found myself staring straight into Mandy's open blue eyes. She was very much awake and had a sly knowing smile on her face as she watched me pleasure myself. I was horrified but too far gone to stop. Knowing she was watching just urged me to increase my efforts to push my body to climax.

"Let it go. Cum for me," she mouthed to me in silence.

I crossed the event horizon, past that point of no return before an orgasm hits but when it's too late to stop it. In that penultimate moment, Mandy reach out with her right hand and pinched the erect nipple of my right breast. The dam burst. I bit my lip trying to hold back the cry I desperately wanted to let forth as I arched my hips and dug my fingers deep inside me. I closed my eyes and felt the pulsing contractions on my fingers with each wave of pleasure. The strength of it intensified by the knowledge that my girlfriend was watching me from a foot away the whole time.

My hips fell as it subsided, but my legs were shaking and my breath was ragged. I couldn't remember the last time I came like that hard from my own efforts, including the previous night in the hallway. I felt Mandy release my nipple and her hand started travelling down my stomach and under the blanket. My face turned toward her and my eyes opened wide but she just gave me a sly smile and wrapped her hand around my arm, pulling it from between my legs. She slid her hand down my arm and brought my still trembling hand up toward her lips. Looking me in the eyes she opened her mouth and sucked my glistening wet fingers into her warm and wet mouth. I shuddered.

She let my fingers slide out of her mouth slowly then reached out and pulled me toward her. The gesture was one of welcoming comfort and I wanted to be close to her at that moment. She lifted her blanket and snuggled up next to her, her lithe and smooth feminine body entwined with mine. She was so warm. I was facing her, our breasts pressed together. Her face was inches away. She just smiled and leaned in to give me a single but lingering wet kiss on the lips. She tasted like me. She tasted like her. She tasted like...him. She pulled away and we cuddled to the sound of the waves and wind.

"You needed that...sleep now," she whispered into my ear. I lay there feeling the intoxicating effects of the lingering tipsiness and the echoes of my orgasm. The last thought I had before my mind shut down and the darkness enveloped me was: yes I did.

I woke up slowly, my brain fuzzy and my head hurt a bit. I quickly thought about what had happened the previous night and wondered if I had dreamed the whole thing. I opened my eyes, however, and realized it had not been a dream because I was looking at the sleeping nude body of Mandy next to me. She had kicked the covers off in the night, but Brett was still mostly covered. Both were still sleeping. I was suddenly aware of my own nakedness but I had apparently moved off to the other side by myself and was covered with the other blanket. I started to run through my various emotions about how I felt about all the events of yesterday.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Mandy stirring awake next to me. I closed my eyes and feigned sleep as I wasn't ready to face her and didn't really want Brett to see me naked. I felt movement in front of me. Mandy must be actually getting up. I suddenly realized that while I didn't really want Brett to see me naked, I was quite curious to see him. I slit my eyes open, just barely enough to peek out.

Brett was still covered up to just above his waist and was on his back, apparently still asleep. Mandy was on her knees, straddling his shins. She gathered her brunette mane of hair and tied it in a tight ponytail. Leaning forward, she very slowly pulled the covers down from Brett's waist. I watched through my slit eyes as his very erect cock was freed from the confinement of the blanket. It was big, much bigger and thicker than Nick's. Oh I bet that would feel so good inside me, I thought. And then I added, with a silent giggle: if it even would fit.

Brett stirred but didn't waken and Mandy held still until he settled. I watched, transfixed, as she then lowered herself and placed her hands on opposite side of his hips. My heart was thumping in my chest at the display I was witnessing. She lowered herself and, extending her tongue, she licked the length of his cock starting at the base. As she reached the tip of it her tongue flicked the sensitive underside, she opened her mouth and enveloped the head. At that his body responded with a start and his legs began to stir, waking to the feel of her mouth on his dick.

She started sucking his cock in earnest, using her mouth alone, raising and lowering herself in a lewd form of push-ups. He sucked in a breath and let it out in a long satisfied exhale. He raised up his arms, lacing them behind his head as he looked down to watch her service him. She shifted her weight to the left in order to raise her right hand and wrap it around his shaft, jacking him slowly in tandem with her mouth. At that, he let out a low, but quite audible guttural moan of satisfied pleasure. Her mouth quickly came off his cock and her head flew up to catch his eyes. She lifted her index finger to her lips in a 'shhh' gesture and then pointed in my direction. I closed my eyes reflexively but felt them both turn their heads and gaze at me. I lay still and continued to feign sleep.

I heard the wet slurping sounds of Mandy continuing her ministrations and dared to peek again. She was sucking and working his cock in earnest now. Brett had his right palm on the top of her head and was following and guiding it as it rose and feel on him. He was pushing her faster now, his body beginning to tense up and I knew he was getting close. I knew I was soaking wet by now, incredibly turned on by watching in silent stillness what appeared to be a regular morning ritual. His breathing was coming ragged as I was trying to keep my own under control. He moved his hand on her head and wrapped it around her pony tail. Gripping it tightly, he pulled it down. Hard. So hard she immediately released his cock and her right hand slammed back down by his hip to stop her momentum. By her hair he pulled her mouth over his cock as far as it would go, shoving it to the base of her throat. He was clearly pushing her limits but she held herself up by her hands, despite his pressure. Her eyes, which had been closed, opened and looked up into his as he grunted and his hips bucked. They held each other in tense stillness and I could see the base of his cock pulse as he shot his hot cum deep in her mouth. I watched him shudder in ecstasy as a long drop of white began to leak from the corner of Mandy's mouth and slowly trickle down his shaft.