A Late Summer Beach Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You asshole!!" I heard her say was they pulled up. She was still hitting him and although she sounded pissed she was smiling broadly. Brett killed the motor. "He did that on purpose!" she said to me as she hopped up on the beach, shaking the water from her hair. I looked at him quizzically.

"Guilty" He said, grinning from ear to ear. "She was critical of my skills. She deserved it." Mandy was shivering but she was still smiling. She was clearly not really mad at him. He sat there on the Sea Doo and looked at me. "Your turn," he said, beckoning with a jerk of his head for me to get on.

"Oh no no no, no thank you. I am really not much of a water girl. I'm perfectly content to sit up there on the beach." This was a true statement, I didn't much care for the water. Brett furrowed his brow.

"Hmm, well, this thing goes on top of the water, unless the problem you really have is going fast. I would think a girl like you could handle a little speed." Brett's little challenge bothered me. I really didn't want to go on that thing. I didn't want to get dunked like Mandy. However, I had to show him I could handle it. Whatever Mandy could do I could do. Still, I glanced in Mandy's direction.

"Go on, Jane, it's really fun. I'm going to go dry off. Brett, go easy on her," Mandy said turning and heading to the loungers. I turned back to Brett who sat waiting.

"I can handle the speed, thank you. I just don't know about all those turns. Just tell me what she said to you to earn that dunking because I really don't want to go swimming," I joked but I meant it. He looked me in the eyes and replaced his wide grin with just a sly smile.

"Look, come get on, it's a lot of fun. I really did throw her on purpose. I will go easy on the turns and you won't have to go swimming. However, you can't get on this thing without getting just a little wet, there's nothing I can do about that." I contemplated that for a minute and decided it was acceptable. I waded out toward the Sea Doo with lingering apprehension.

"You have to get on from the back, there's a step that folds down." I found it and climbed up on the water craft and sat down behind him.

"Ahh! You're soaking wet and cold!" I complained as my sun warmed body met his cold wet one. He started the motor with the push of the button and the engine vibrated beneath me.

"Well, let's just dry me off then, shall we? Hang on." He mashed the accelerator at his last words and I squealed and grabbed at his torso as the machine took off away from the shore. The wind howled in my ears and the waves bumped us up and down. Not caring how wet he was, I held onto to him around his mid section tightly. It felt like we were going so fast. The waves were larger but wider and less choppy as we got further off shore. He did make some turns but not too tight and I never felt like I was about to fall off. The speed, however, was intimidating. "Are you ready to go fast?" He yelled behind me. "Better hang on for real."

I was momentarily confused by the question as it felt like we were already going more than fast enough, but I tightened my grip around him. The engine roared as Brett opened the throttle wide and I realized what he meant as we began to accelerate. It was so fast it took my breath away. The wind was so brutal I buried my face behind his back and lay my head against him. The houses on shore were flying past us. I had no idea how fast we were going but it sounded as if the engine was at maximum. I could feel the muscles in his torso under my hands. He was tense holding the rocket we were riding on course. It seemed like several minutes when he released the accelerator and we quickly slowed, the roaring died to quiet as the Sea Doo came to a stop, bobbing in the ocean. I still had my death grip on him and my face buried in his back. He was, in fact, dry now and I noticed that he smelled good, a mixture of beach and suntan oil and his own clean masculine smell. I inhaled it as I got my breath back under control from the ride and slowly loosened my grip.

"That was fast." I said. "Wow."

"Yes, we topped it out at around sixty-five mph, but it seems a lot faster than in a car, doesn't it? Now, it's your turn to drive."

"No, Brett, I don't want to, seriously. You're good at this and I'm good at holding on for dear life, it's a good system," I said.

"You will do fine. I will help you. You are driving or we aren't getting back." He made a childish gesture of folding his arms in protest. I was genuinely annoyed. I didn't want to drive but, more importantly, I was enjoying him taking me on a ride, feeling him in control of the machine and wrapping my arms around him. It felt awfully nice and I didn't want to stop. "I can take you on another ride later, but you really should learn how to drive this, now get up here, but go carefully or you will end up swimming." He wasn't going to let me out of it.

With an exasperated sigh I used his shoulders and pushed myself up. This was going to be tricky. He leaned to the left for balance as I swung both legs over to the right. He scooted backwards and held me by my waist. I swung my left leg back over and we had successfully switched positions. He scooted up behind me and, grabbing my hips, pulled me snugly against him. I swear I could feel the bulge of his cock pressed up against my bikini-clad bottom.

"Like I said, I'm going to help you drive until you get the hang of it." I could feel his hot breath in my ear as spoke. His long arms reached out over me and rested on mine that held the handlebars. I realized that being wrapped up in Brett wasn't so bad at all and I might enjoy this little driving lesson. He showed me how to start it and gave me the quick run-down on how to control it and how I had to use the accelerator to turn. I did pretty well at listening considering how distracted I was at his low talking in my ear and his skin against me.

I did get the hang of it after a few minutes and enjoyed myself. He turned loose and let me drive on my own once I did. I like feeling the power at my fingertips and that big, strong Brett was at my mercy. In reality, however, I did not turn hard and didn't go nearly as fast as he had. I believed he would have stepped in and taken over if I had gotten out of control. We switched back when I said I had driven enough. He was completely dry from the sun now and I held onto him as he made a few more tight turns and then took us toward the beach. He went straight at the shore with speed, cutting the engine when we got close so the momentum carried us mostly up onto the sand. We both hopped off into the shallow water and he pulled the Sea Doo on shore. As we walked back up the beach together toward Mandy a thought occurred to me and I suppressed a smile. He had been right, I didn't end up swimming but the ride had made me more than a little wet.

Mandy was laying out and sipping on drink. She smiled at me as we came up.

"Did you have fun?"

"Oh yes, I must admit it was fun. I can't believe how fast those things go." Brett had stolen my lounger next to Mandy so I took another one and set it up. We spent the rest of the day on the beach. Mandy and Brett swam some while I stayed on the shore. We drank fruity cocktails and beers and grazed on snacks in lieu of an actual lunch. It was the perfect beach day. I never went back out on the Sea Doo with Brett, mainly because he didn't ask and he only went out once more and that was by himself. I was disappointed as I couldn't get the thought of his arms around me out of my head.

It was the end of our perfect time on the beach. The day was waning and the sky was a brilliant dark orange as the sun was setting behind a large thunderstorm off shore. We were sitting in our beach chairs but no one was talking. Brett was reading a book, lazily turning each page. Mandy was quiet and had her eyes closed and I was pretty sure she may have been dozing. I was lost in my own thoughts. Those thoughts rarely fell at all on Nick, except to admit to remind myself that how glad I was that he wasn't there.

The truth was that I was conflicted. I kept thinking about Brett. The events of the previous couple days replaying in my mind. I shouldn't feel this way about someone I just met. Correction, I shouldn't feel this way about my girlfriend's man, whether or not I just met him. I was happy for her. This certainly seemed to be the most genuine relationship I've ever seen her have. Brett was unlike anyone she had ever been with. He always seemed in control but never had to point it out. He was intriguing in his quiet poise, his ability to take everything in stride. Not to mention he was very easy on the eyes. Stop it, he's taken. My mind wandered to the ride on the Sea Doo, the feeling of his arms around me, the sound of his voice right in my ear and the way he smelled. Stop it, he's not only taken he is taken by Mandy. That thought brought me back to Earth. All the boys loved Mandy and it wasn't fair. She was feminine and gorgeous and nice and flirty. She deserves to be happy. Round and round the circle I went, getting more miserable with each pass. I was sitting here on a beautiful beach, one of my most favorite spots on the planet and I was miserable.

"What's wrong?" Asked Mandy which brought me out of wallowing in self-pity.

"Nothing" I lied.

"Don't give me that 'nothing' business. You've been moping around for the past hour. It's almost time for dinner and I really don't want to spend our last night here with you acting like you're at a funeral." Mandy tried to sound like she was teasing but I knew she was serious. I got up and was going to walk to the water or the cabin or anywhere else. I did not feel like listening to a pep talk by Mandy. I was perfectly happy in my self-pity at the moment despite the minor detail about how I was just admitting to myself how miserable I was.

"Well, at least if you are up will you bring me another drink out of the cooler?" I walked a few feet to the cooler, mumbling to myself but complying. The truth was that fetching a drink was something to do and I didn't really want to walk away. I fetched a beer out of the slushy ice water and walked back to where Mandy and Brett were lounging. I stepped in between them and held out the cold can to Mandy.

"Here you go, Your Highness," I said with a tinge of sarcasm. She took the can and didn't seem offended. In fact, she looked rather smug.

"Do you know what Brett does to me when he feels I'm moping and miserable?" Mandy asked, glancing at him. He continued to read his book.

"Leave me out of this," Brett said, breaking his silence but keeping his face in his book.

"No, I don't Mandy and I really don't want to hear about it." It was another lie. If it involved Brett I very much wanted to know all about it but couldn't bring myself to admit it to Mandy. I turned and this time was determined to walk away to anywhere but where I was standing. I felt a sting on the left side of my ass as Mandy swatted me awkwardly from her sitting position.

"He spanks me," said Mandy giggling.

"Mandy!" I whirled around furiously. My face was red from embarrassment at being spanked in front of Brett but he was still staring at his book. "I cannot BELIEVE you did that!" She had spanked me pretty hard and it had actually hurt.

"What?" Mandy asked innocently and tried to suppress a giggle. "I'm serious. He spanks me and I always feel better afterwards. I'm not kidding. You should try it. Brett, you should spank her." This time Brett looked up from his book.

"I told you to leave me out of this," said Brett looking at Mandy.

"Spank her Brett." The tone of Mandy's voice was different. All traces of giggling and teasing had left. She meant it.

"Yeah..um.. I don't think so. No one is spanking me and I still can't believe you did that," I said with genuine anger in my voice. I did not, however, walk away. Brett's attention was fully on Mandy. He slowly and deliberately closed his book and dropped it to the sand. He looked right in Mandy's eyes. I was witnessing some kind of exchange. Brett's eyes and face seemed to say 'are you sure?'

"Trust me, Brett, she needs it. Please." Mandy answered his silent question aloud. He turned his gaze to me, looking me in the eyes. He seemed to be contemplating me. I felt like he was seeing straight through me, reading my mind. I hated the way his eyes bore into me, at least that's what I told myself. However, I stood motionless, staring back at him as if daring him to actually do it. He didn't smile. He stared at me stoically as if weighing and measuring me, trying to decide if I was worth his effort. He sat up and swung his legs over to the side of the lounger where I stood. He got up, slowly and with purpose. He didn't stop his evaluating gaze the whole time.

I didn't know what to think or do. I was paralyzed. We had gone from joking one minute to something that seemed serious the next. Surely he was not actually going to spank me. I thought any second he would break the tension with a smirk or laugh and that would be that. He reached out with his right arm across his body and gripped my right arm just below the shoulder. He pulled, with noticeable force, which spun me around. Still holding my arm he began to push me forward.

Mandy hopped up off her lounge chair with a smirk on her face. I hope they were enjoying having a good time at my expense. I was not amused. I still thought this was a joke but doubt had taken root in me and was growing rapidly. Brett marched me over to where I was standing in front of the cooler.

"Hands on the cooler," he spoke lowly two inches from my left ear, "but stay standing." He was behind me and grabbed both of my elbows and pushed my arms forward and down. I bent forward but didn't go all the way to the cooler. He released my elbows. He wrapped his left hand around my waist, with his palm on my stomach. With his right hand he pushed on my back, high and just below my neck. This had the effect of doubling me over and forcing me to stop my fall with my hands on the cooler. He didn't release the pressure on my back. He was telling me with the force of his hand that he did not want me to move. With his right foot he kicked my ankles to shoulder width apart. I was bent down, my ass in perfect position for him. He released the pressure holding me down and slid his palm down the length of my back.

This wasn't funny anymore, small icy cold fingers of fear touched me. My heart was racing. I started to believe he was actually going to do it. However, I didn't think he would force me. I believed I could get up and tell him to stop and he would, but I found myself paralyzed. Mandy came around and knelt on the other side of the cooler and looked at me. For some reason I just couldn't move. I didn't even speak but I pleaded with my eyes for her to do something but she didn't. She just looked at me with understanding and compassion, but she didn't move to intervene.

"You will count out loud for me. There will be five." Brett leaned down as he spoke in that same low tone. It was a command, not a request; insistent and expectant. I shuddered as I realized that it wasn't fear coursing through my veins, it was excitement. It was lust. He replaced his left hand on my back, no longer pushing but I knew if I tried to get up I would meet resistance. His right hand began to rub the small of my back with his large palm. Down the cheeks of my bikini-clad ass his hand wandered. The touch was firm, but gentle as if reading and evaluating me by Braille. It felt good, frankly, and made me want him to touch me elsewhere. He continued for a long time, going as low as mid-thigh before running his hand back up over my rounded ass.

SMACK! It came without warning as he swatted my left ass cheek. I let out a little startled yip. It was harder than Mandy had done and stung, but the bikini offered some protection. Immediately after he hit me he began to rub me again, spending extra time on where his hand had just fell.

"One," I managed to make my cracking voice say. I glared again at Mandy as I still couldn't believe this was happening, but she remained motionless and continued to give me the same gaze. I knew the second one was coming but Brett was drawing out the suspense. I was on pins and needles with anticipation.

SMACK! The right cheek, slightly harder than the first but at least it evened out the sting.

"Two," my voice steadier as I was determined to remain calm, to show him he couldn't get to me. In reality I felt small, like a child being punished and for no reason. Why was I accepting this? Why didn't Mandy stop it? Does she really let him do this? I knew the answer to the last question was yes and therefore I was more determined than ever to show I can could match her.

Brett removed both hands from me but I made no move to get up, I knew I had three more coming. I felt his hands on me ass, one on either side. He slid his fingers underneath my bikini on the outside edges. In one swift move he corded the material and wedged it in between my cheeks. I felt the wind across my exposed ass. He didn't return his hand to my back. I think he knew I wouldn't get up. He was correct. He continued to run his hands over my now bare ass. I couldn't deny how turned on this way making me. I started to wonder if this was going to lead to something else.

SMACK! SMACK! Significantly harder than the first two he spanked each cheek with no break in between.

"Three...f-f-our," I managed to speak the numbers out loud, but just barely. I was not prepared for two at once. He immediately returned to the rubbing with his hands. This time, however, he bent at the knees and run his hand down the back of my right thigh to the knee. He moved his hand to the inside of my left thigh and very slowly moved it up. Inch by inch he moved higher. I could feel the heat from his hand. I held my breath as he got closer to my bikini covered mound. If he touched me I knew my knees would buckle, it was all I could do to keep myself steady as is. He reached just to the edge, to the hem of my bikini bottom. He ran his fingers along the hem on his way to my bare ass while not even grazing my sex. I let out my breath in frustration. I was so turned on. He was teasing me and he knew it. He was enjoying it. He stooped and began to run his hand up the inside of my other leg. I held my breath again, hoping this time he would not tease but touch. I wanted to be touched. I needed to be touched. He was getting closer, his hand only any inch away when it quickly dissapeared. I had less than a second to realize what he was doing...

SMACK!

"OH!...FIVE!" final number came out as a kind of a half sob as the last one was the hardest and was right in the middle, hitting both sides of me. While it stung, the real effect was in the surprise. I choked back a cry as a tear ran down my cheek. I wasn't crying because of the pain. It was just the raw swirling emotions of the whole experience. I should be completely humiliated but I wasn't. I shouldn't have even let him do that but I did. I still couldn't believe Mandy let him do that but she did. She said I needed it. I knew at that moment she was right. I enjoyed it. The way he took control of me, a relative stranger. Oh, God, I let him do that to me. On the heels of that thought was the realization that I would let him do whatever he wanted to me. He could take whatever he wanted from me and I would gladly give it. I wanted him to take me. Right there and then, whether or not Mandy was there. Whether or not she watched or even cared. I didn't cry but for a few moments when I got control of myself but I realized I was shaking. I wasn't feeling any self-pity anymore, that much was certain.

Brett hooked his strong arms under me and pulled me upright. He continued to hold me to keep me steady. Mandy's expression, the one of understanding and compassion was now clear to me. This man had taken me through more intense emotions in a few minutes than Nick had in three months. It was, in a word, breathtaking. Brett slowly turned me to face him. I kept my gaze down as I couldn't look him in the eyes. I was afraid of what I would see in his face, or what he would see in mine. He took my face in his hands but didn't force me to look up. With his thumb he gently wiped away a tear on my face. Then he released me, returned to his lounger and picked up his book as if nothing had happened.