A Late Summer Beach Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have been communicating silently with Mandy because he pulled frustratingly out of my mouth and Mandy tugged at me to get up into the bed. I climbed up into the bed and we lay intertwined and began kissing. I was turned on by the idea that she could probably taste Brett as she kissed me. Her soft, smooth female skin on mine reminded me of our cuddling the previous night, but it was much more urgent. I pushed her onto her back as I kissed her. Brett climbed up and pulled off her panties. I ran hand up her inner thigh and cupped my hand over her hairless mound. She was soaking and my fingers parted her lips and explored her sex. I hooked two fingers and entered her. She contracted her vaginal muscles and squeezed my fingers. Her pussy was hot and wet, familiar yet foreign. She writhed under me and moaned into my mouth. I had no idea what Brett was doing and at the moment didn't care. I withdrew my fingers and rubbed the two fingers on either side of her clit. Mandy broke off our kiss.

"Oh yess...right there baby..." Mandy panted. I buried my head in her hair as she arched her back and cried out in orgasm as her body shook with the pleasure of it.

Brett, who had been watching was near the foot of the bed. He grabbed my hips and pushed me so I was face down on the bed, then he pulled my up so I was on my knees and I rested on my elbows. I was open and ripe for the taking. He placed himself behind me. He fisted his thick cock and began to tease me with the head of it, running it up and down the length of my pussy. I had never wanted to be fucked so badly in all my life. I was dying for him to put it in me, to take me. I was his and he was still teasing me. I whimpered in frustration. Hearing that, he notched the head of him in my opening and held it there.

"Please...Brett...pleeeaassee," I moaned. He grabbed firmly onto either side of my ass and in one hard thrust buried his cock in me to the hilt. "OOOHHH!" I cried out as I was suddenly...and finally...gloriously filled with him. He pulled almost the whole way out and then slammed back into me. Oh God, he was so deep, touching me in that deep place only certain men can reach properly. He began to fuck me in long slow strokes, stopping occasionally to bury himself fully and grind against me.

"So deep...so deep...so deep," I chanted softly to no one in particular. The cries of my pleasure matching the thunder from the storm. I was lost in myself as this man made my body sing and cry at the same time. As far away as Brett had been a moment ago, Mandy was now the same. I had forgotten her. That is, until a new sensation was added to the others I was feeling. That was of Mandy pushing me upwards as she crawled her way under me from an angle. I was completely unprepared for the feeling of Mandy's tongue on my clit at the same time Brett was sawing his enormous cock in and out of me.

"Oh...My...GOD..." I cried out as the fuse was lit on the bomb that was my orgasm which had been building since the morning. It exploded seconds later as I screamed and balled the bedspread into my hands. Cascading waves of bliss emanated from the center of and ran through the length of my body from head to toe and back again. Mandy stopped as soon as I came, knowing it would be too intense to continue, but Brett kept fucking me as the waves continue through me, dying in strength with each turn. "Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh..." My muffled cries coming with each pass. Mandy came out from under me. Brett slowly pulled out of me and I collapsed flat onto the bed, my thighs visibly shaking.

Mandy rolled me over and kissed me deeply as I basked in the afterglow of the intense orgasm while Brett pulled her panties off of her and then splayed her legs. I recovered myself and sat up. I knew he was about to put that monster in her but I reached out with my hand and pushed him away by the chest. She made a whimper of disappointment and I looked down at her face that was a blazing mask of lustful need.

I crawled between her legs as Brett had intended and kissed her on the mouth. She returned the frantic kiss and wrapped her arms around me, bucking her pelvis upwards in desperate search of the sweet friction that would bring her release. I broke the connection with her mouth and began to kiss my way down her body; her neck, her breasts, her fluttering stomach. I slide down off the bed and pulled her to the edge, holding her legs wide by the hips. I gazed at the flush dew covered petals of her flower with a desire to make her feel as good as she had made me.

I lowered my mouth between her legs and ran the tongue up the entire length of her pussy, ending with a flick across her protruding clit. Mandy moaned loudly in pleasure and relief as she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face against her. Brett watched on passively, enjoying the sight of two women lost in each other's bodies. I tasted and devoured her in swirling motions with my tongue as she writhed beneath me but held onto my head. As I began to draw the orgasm from her she released her grip in order to place her palms on the bed and use them as leverage to buck her hips against the assault of my tongue. I inserted two fingers of my right hand inside of her with my palm upwards. Hooking my fingers I dug into her g-spot as my tongue worked its magic. Mandy was lost in the pleasure, crying out with the thunder of the storm. I placed the palm of my other hand on the outside of her abdomen, providing pressure on the outside against my fingers within. She screamed and her hips convulsed as her orgasm erupted. I could feel the contractions of it around my fingers. She pressed on my head trying push me away, unable to stand the intensity of it.

I began to withdraw from her when I was pulled roughly backwards by Brett. He pushed me aside and fell on Mandy, sinking his cock in to the hilt in the middle of her waning orgasm. Her cries of pleasure were halted as the air rushed out of her, only to begin again when she adjusted to his invading prick. I watched his ass clench as his hips rose and fell and he pumped his glistening cock into her in long steady strokes. I realized I was getting to witness the lovemaking I could only hear the other night through the door. Her fingers dug into his back as he gave her no rest from the orgasm I had just given her. I heard her scream again and hold onto him as he made her cum like only a man can do.

"Enough!" Mandy said pushing Brett off and out of her. "Her," she said panting and pointing at me, "give it to her."

Mandy pulled herself up and gathered the pillows at the head of the bed. She leaned against them in a reclined sitting position and beckoned me to her. I crawled over and kissed her but she promptly turned me around and pulled me backwards so I was laying with my back against her soft breasts. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered hotly in my ear.

"Spread your legs..." I opened them up. We both watched Brett, standing at the foot of the bed. He was back-lit by the candle on the dresser but lit up occasionally with the occasional flash of lightning as the storm was beginning to let up. I saw his massive cock, hard but hanging heavily between his legs, still wet from the depths of Mandy. It looked menacing. I knew it fit quite nicely in me but I didn't see it coming the last time. He looked hungrily between my legs as Mandy beckoned to him, offering up my wide and open pussy as a gift.

His eyes raised to mine as he crawled on the bed. He had a predatory look to them and I shivered in anticipation. He positioned himself between my legs and looked down as he rubbed the head up and down the length of me.

"Fuck her, Brett. Fuck her like you fuck me. She needs it" Mandy was speaking at Brett but her voice was in my ear. She was right once more about what I needed. I needed this man inside me. I sucked in a breath as he pushed the head of him into me. He placed his hands on either side of us and looked at me as he sunk deliciously into me, watching my eyes widen with every inch. He fucked me slow and gentle at first, allowing me to savor every bump and ridge of him. All I could do is coo with the wonderful feeling of being full of this man. Mandy kissed and nibbled at my ears and neck.

Brett began to shorten and quicken his thrusts, abandoning the sensual for the urgent need for release building inside the both of us. A drop of his sweat fell from his brow and landed on my chest. I felt my orgasm begin to build and I welcomed it, knowing that he would draw it out of me with ease. Mandy continued to kiss me and hold me from behind, running her hands over my breasts and his chest. I gripped her thighs for support as Brett began to fuck me hard.

"Cum in her, Brett, she has to feel it.." Mandy whispered again to Brett but directly into my ear. A tiny little voice tried to scream inside me, warning me that this was not a safe time for me. I wasn't listening as nature and animal instinct was firmly in control. Rational thought had long been abandoned and at that moment all I wanted was to welcome this man and all he offered into me. The build-up of my orgasm rose exponentially as I silently told the voice of protest in me to just shut the fuck up.

"I'm...close..." Brett uttered in broken speech as he savagely fucked me.

"Oh, God, yes...yes...yes Brett...shoot it in me...please...cum inside me!" I urged him on obscenely, like a woman possessed. As I gave up the last thing I had to give I screamed in climax, my hands locked in a white knuckle grip on Mandy's thighs as it shook me to the core and the fire of it consumed me. Brett lunged forward and pushed his cock as deep as it would go and froze, pressing his sweaty brow to mine. He bellowed in bliss as his cock swelled and shot long hot ropes of cum deep inside my womb, the warmth of it ballooning within me. He collapsed on to us and we both wrapped our arms and hands around him, feeling his hot and ragged breath on us. We held him and relished in his fleeting moment of complete vulnerability.

I woke up to the quiet sounds of the surf and the bright sun pouring in the windows. The storm had blown itself in the night. There were no covers on us, but I was warm. The bed was a mass of naked flesh. I don't even remember how or when we fell asleep. Brett lay on his back in the center of the bed and Mandy and I were draped on either side of them. I could tell they were both asleep. I waited for the guilt and shame to wash over me but neither came. I felt happy and content. I nuzzled my face in his neck, breathing in his smell like a drug. I had no idea where the day would take us or what it would be like when either or both of them woke. I just wanted the moment to last.

As I woke further I came to notice things. Mandy had a contented smile on her face as she slept, which I am sure I was wearing as well. I noticed the feeling of wetness between my legs. I had not cleaned up before falling asleep and evidence of our coupling still soaked my womb. Then I noticed while Brett was still asleep, his penis was very much awake and erect. I thought about how Mandy had woken him up the previous morning and how I thought it looked to be a regular ritual. I understood now why she did it. Any man who could do those things to my mind and body needed to be kept happy. I looked at Mandy again and realized it could be me rather than her who woke Brett up.

While I would have loved him in my mouth I wanted to feel him inside me again. I certainly was wet enough. Knowing he might waken if I moved too much I decided for a quick assault. Mandy's head rested on his shoulder but her body wasn't wrapped up in his like mine. In one fluid motion I sat up and threw my leg over him. I grabbed his stiff cock, guided it to my entrance and sat down hard, impaling myself on his glorious prick. His eyes flew open in surprise and met mine. His face softened and he smiled. His hands went to my hips as I began to ride is cock slowly. I rocked back and forth and up and down in undulating waves. I sank to the hilt each time I dropped to grind my clit against his abdomen and feel the head of his cock reach deep inside me.

Our coupling had woken Mandy who watched on as she buried her hand between her legs. When Brett noticed her watching he reached over and pulled at her, beckoning her to join us. She swung her legs over him, facing me and lowered her sex to his mouth. We leaned against each other, but myself more on her as I used her for leverage as I thrust my hips downward. Our soft breasts mashed together as we rode him as a team; Mandy his tongue and I his cock.

Our orgasms built together, feeding on the pleasure of each other. Each one of us trying to hold out longer than the other. It became a silent contest as to who would lose control first. Mandy lost as she squeezed my shoulders and cried out as she came, grinding her hips on Brett's mouth. Her orgasm started a chain reaction as Brett grabbed my hips and began to piston his cock in me fast and hard. I let go and came right then, holding onto Mandy's hair and moaning into her neck as I felt Brett's cock swell inside me. The contracting spasms of my vaginal walls gripped and milked Brett's cock as he again flooded my womb with his seed.

Mandy hopped off him but I stayed there and felt him shrinking inside me. She kissed Brett, followed by me on the lips and said something to the effect that she needed coffee. I didn't want to get off Brett, wondering if I would ever get to have him again. I leaned down and kissed him, tasting Mandy. He grabbed my ass and lifted me up slowly as he slid wetly out of me. He looked at me and grinned.

"Nice alarm clocks you got around here." I rolled my eyes and punched him in the shoulder playfully but rolled off him giggling. I had to clean up as I was really a mess now. I went to the bathroom and heard Mandy in the shower. I peed and cleaned myself up and then stepped into the shower with her. She hugged me for a long time. We showered together, like sisters, as the sexual tension was gone. The moment was over. I got out before her, drying myself alone. I dressed and made breakfast. I left the two of them alone and went down to begin packing up our things.

We packed up and began the journey home. We talked but about nothing in particular. It wasn't awkward between us but we didn't say much and didn't talk about what had happened. It was like there was nothing to say and trying to discuss it or analyze it would bring the awkwardness. It was what it was and I was grateful we all just accepted that.

We arrived at my house and unloaded my things. Brett and Mandy still had a long drive as they weren't able to stay another night. As I hugged Mandy goodbye I asked the question aloud that we both were thinking in silence.

"Are you okay? Are we okay? I have to know before you leave." I implored of Mandy.

"Yes. I promise" she answered and kissed me tenderly on the lips. The kiss confirmed the words. "Now go say goodbye to Brett." He was still in the truck.

I walked to the driver's side door and he climbed out, the truck still running. Neither of us said a word but he hugged me and kissed me full on the mouth. I parted my mouth invitingly and our tongues met briefly before I pushed him away. I knew if I kissed him any longer I would beg him to stay, with or without Mandy. He read me perfectly, as usual, and smiled at me as he got back in the truck. Mandy climbed in the passenger side and they watched me as I walked to my front door and entered the townhouse.

I heard them drive away as I closed the door. I walked to my bedroom, took off my shoes and collapsed on the bed in my clothes, exhausted both physically and emotionally. I knew sleep would come soon and easily. While still awake, however, I lay there and thought. I thought about the four missed calls on my phone from Nick that I would never return. No man like Nick would ever interest me again. I thought about Mandy. I wondered if I would ever be with Mandy that way again and, if not, would it strengthen our friendship over the coming years or push us apart?

Mostly, however, I thought about Brett. I thought that I completely understood why Mandy said she was content with Brett in her life, even if she could never tame him. She would be a fool to let him go. I thought about how he had affected me so greatly in such a short period of time. I thought about how, at this moment, he was driving away with a piece of my heart he owned, now and forever.

Comments encouraged.