All Comments on 'A Life Changing Event'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Well

What a weird fantasy. I can't even think of something like this. Great imagination.

htownchuckleshtownchucklesover 8 years ago

Just a little out there kind of a unknown indecent proposal. Just because 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange. Not very believable. Not so bad.

He hated his wife, so I can understand pimping her away for some million bucks. I'd take the money and run! If you people are looking for a burned bitch, walk away.

That said, this tale would better fit in Fantasy.

ps. bonnietaylor2 (or vastiesmith2 or anon) - quit your stupid rants, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish...

I wish you had used a more realistic money value for payment. No one pays millions for pussy. I would say 100,000 or at the most, 250,000 for a maximum amount for an annual payment and perhaps 50K to 100K for hubby. Otherwise not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It was fun ffs

All the 1*s need a reality check, tongue in cheek far fetched story which if you think was serious you need to wake up. 5* to counter the 1*s

john1946john1946over 8 years ago
That was fun

I enjoyed it. At first I was a bit concerned, but hey, all's well that ends well. Its about time the poor guy got paid and got his love too.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
Stupid man.

Now he should take his money and dump the bitch and marry the one who loves him. What can the ex wife do? It is all illegal and there is no written agreementt o be enforced. The rich bastards would shut her up in a heartbeat.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxover 8 years ago
Interesting variation of the Indecent Proposal ...

A bit fanciful maybe on the monetary values but I will certainly give you literary license. Would like to see you continue this series ... lots of unanswered questions in this "chapter". What happens when wifey arrives home in a week? He's been in bed with someone that has captured his heart ... and wifey has been gallivanting about. What happens when she returns?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
three suggestions

I enjoyed the story but there are three suggestions I feel would make the story better.

1. As others have pointed out, turn down the money gun. These are rich people buying poor people. Our hero doesn't have enough money to afford a divorce. I am sure $1 million would be just as acceptable at $10 million. Or make it annuity, $1 million a year for the next ten years provided both husband and wife stay married and honour the contract.

2. This is a short story. A very short story. There is no reason to have two women with the same name. Call one Terra and the other Sarah. It just breaks the flow to have to explain this is a different Terra than the one you just described 30 seconds ago.

3. Down play the past history of Terra the Second. I don't want to be introduced to some long lost love in the second part of the story. That whole love me for who I am just triggers a gag reflex. Make T2 just some friend of his wife that gives a helluva blow-job.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Great story

Excellent. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great fantasy

This was a great fantasy story. Not at all realistic but still a great story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not too bad

...but I really don't understand why the protagonist and his wife need to stay married at all. Why didn't the rich couple just give him a payoff to go away, and have her come live with them full-time?

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 8 years ago
Not finished

Where is discussion with wife after her trip. Are they going to get along better or still be asshole and bitch.

Will Terra 2 move in.

So much unanswered

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What I've noticed...

The total number of views on Loving Wives Stories seems to outnumber Gay Male stories by a lot. Thing is the negative comments on Loving Wives are vile. Why read something if you aren't interested in it, or are you reading it because you are a person dealing with a problem like this and feel a masochistic need to punish yourself for your wife screwing around? Then there are the stories were the guy likes his wife getting fucked by another guy or likes her cheating...the negative comments really explode on these stories. Again Why read them if you don't like the content? Is it some self flagellation exercise or a penance? Curious for a functional answer on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unmet Need

@Anon The negative comments are a BIG UNMET NEED for alone MARRIAGE STRIFE hub. The people are interested in cheating wife stories with average heterosexual men how they solve the marriage catastropha.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Ended Too Quickly

The ending seemed to be thrown together at the last minute. All of the sudden we find out about another woman for whom he has been pining away. Then in one sentence you indicate that she moves in and the wife is fine with the situation. Huh?

The story desperately needed some discussion between husband and wife when she returned from her trip. It seems like you just ran out of steam.

Thanks for writing though.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Had merit

I enjoyed the aura of mystery, and the challenge of the envelope, but agree with others that the sudden switch at the end was disconcerting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Counter proposal

Too many holes in the story... Terra was his patient? Huh? He was a Doctor of some sort but was hardly getting by financially? How did his wife know Terra? His wife goes from stone cold bitch to enthusiastic fucktoy? huh? How'd that happen? Money makes the whore? How many times has she attended these parties and where is that money? What did they talk about upon her return. She doesn't mind terra moving in. Guess not. What exactly was the wife's business that she was networking? Lots of background missing... The story is just a mess and a cheap indecent proposal rip off. 

Dear Sir,

I read your proposal with interest. This my counter proposal.

First, you will send all future payments, including the $5 million, for my wife's "services" directly to my off shore account.  She is to have no access to that information or the money. 

What you do with her is entirely up to you as I have no further interest in her, sexually or otherwise. I am willing to maintain the fiction of our marriage, so long as $ 1 million annually is deposited in the account in addition to the agreed upon price for her services. And my wife agrees to not interfere with the women I choose to be with.  

As a "signing bonus" an additional $5 million will be deposited immediately upon acceptance of these terms.

If you do not agree then not only will the club be exposed along with the attendees information,  videos and audio of tonight's events will be widely distributed on the Internet. Please do not ask to verify that this can be done. See the attached video clip. (the tiny camera and mike in my glasses sent the audio and video to my phone which automatically uploaded it to the cloud).

Sincerely,

Mr X 

I lived in a house with the bitch but never touched the whore again. No need to as I had plenty of young hot pussy, far sexier than her anyway.

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Revised

I have made changes to this story to make it more fluid. Hope you like

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Cucking While Fucking!

Normally,stories where a wife cucklolds her husband just plain piss me off. In this one however,the cuck gets to fuck,while becoming wealthy in the bargain! By allowing his wife,with whom he just doesn't get along with anymore,to be a sex toy for a very wealthy couple,he gets $15 million,has his wife set him up with a beauty he shares a mutual love/lust with,and will probably get treated better by his wife when she gets back a week later,than he ever has.

He may be a cuck,but he gets to suck and fuck!

dkmywifedkmywifealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Donky...blah blah.

The genre here indicates quite clearly that this segment is about wives who get into extramarital copulation. However, it is quite clear that you had the notion that we write fairy tales about church going, Loretta Lynne singing "Stand by your man", Bible thumping, you're all going ta hale, who does not hold with drinking liquor, types of women. Sorry pal. You need to confess your sins. Go to church cause we'uns have done soiled your spirit with stories of overt sin, which we like. Suck it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
needs an editor

Wrong words ("wreathing" where "writhing" was clearly intended), typos, and what looked like confusion about who was doing what to whom.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Don't you just love whores and dumbasses?

Thank you for the whore and dumbass story

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Hey, at least he got something good out of the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't get past the first paragraph. Having read it I wondered why the couple are still married they appear to hate each other. Why haven't they already divorced?

kater001kater001over 2 years ago

A nice story however it's like a fairy tale. But I liked it very much. I think gorgeous women deserve the best life one can imagine, and it's very good that a husband not jealous at all get's advantage of the situation, too.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

1 =Wife, 2 (or more) =Wives, Belonging to one wife =Wife's (eg my wife's tit), Belonging to many wives =Wives'

The woman between your wives legs . . . = your WIFE'S legs

.. . . .he exploded down my wives throat . . = - my wife's throat

holding my wives head . . . . . . . . = . my wife's head

Pedantic? Yes, -for a redneck! But for the Learned, an essential, to prevent interrupted assimilation!

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

this was very far fetched and not to believable, and i loved it, it was quite erotic solid four stars and yes i want to read ore. i wanted to hear or read how he was so hard watching his wife get fucked by the couple, but that failed. damn hot tho.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Keep Loretta Lynne out yo mouth, you cuck writing piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amusing, well written, if perhaps a bit choppy somehow. On the other hand, gross

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What’s the point of this? There’s no love, no emotion, nothing between the husband and wife. At best they’re just roommates. At worst, he’s just a guy that gets a cut of her whoring money.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous