A Life Changing Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all three then collapsed onto the chair together by wife sandwiched between them both, spent. The show was over. At that point the seat on which I sat moved back to where I saw my hot little banker getting fucked. She was now totally nude on her hands and knees as she took a cock in her mouth and one in her pussy. I chuckled out loud as the two men shared a beer between them as they fucked her. It appeared to be that this was something the two men did quite often being well choreographed with one cock sliding out of her mouth as the other cock drove in; A perfectly horizontal hip action between the two of them with her in the middle. But as they each came close to orgasm, they both savagely fucked her and came nearly at the same time shoving their cocks into her from both ends and unloaded into her.

However, violent this appeared to be it was what sent her over the edge because when the one at her front pulled out she slammed her pussy hard against the man behind her and was soon wreathing in orgasm. The chair began to move again and we came to yet another window. This one had not been open or the room not yet occupied when we came by the first time. From the mirror I could see that the bed in the room was butted up against the mirror. In it were two of the women my wife knew and had coffee with often. No men were present in this room but two women, clearly well off and not at all bad looking were kissing passionately. The third yet another woman my wife knew sat in a chair sipping a white wine still fully dressed in a very comfortable looking chair watching the two women on the bed.

A strap-on came out of nowhere; a healthy looking 9" dildo was donned by the host of this party. Denise, my wives friend grasped at the dildo and directed it to her waiting pussy into which it slowly, slowly...slowly disappeared.

When it was fully buried in the silky smooth folds of Denise pussy the two women on the bed made out for a while as their hips ground together slowly fucking each other. Then without any warning the top woman got up on her knees, grasped hold of Denise hips and pulled their hips together. Pausing a moment to firm up her grip and set her knees to the right position she shoved her hips toward Denise violently. Even though the rooms were supposed to be sound prove I thought I could hear Denise howl in passion. Pulling out half way she paused again...waited...and then slammed the dildo deep into her pussy again. Eventually finding a perfect rhythm and depth began to fuck Denise with regular, deep thrusts that we could hear by the head board butting up against the wall we were behind. All I could see of Denise by this time was her legs which were now resting on the shoulders of the woman fucking her.

Just as the women were getting into hot and heavy fucking Charles phone went off and we had to leave. One of the guests was looking for him. So we left the rooms behind with my mind filled with images I would not soon forget and a hopeful sensation that perhaps my economic future would no longer be so bleak. Once we emerged from the refrigerator, first making sure that nobody saw us leaving it we exited and we each split off agreeing to meet at the balcony over the 14th Tee.

Ten minutes later Charles met me once again carrying drinks but with a grin he couldn't help. You might be pleased about this and he slid a note over to me with my glass. $5-million with an agreed sum $1 million to accompany the couple on a trip to Europe, another to the Caribbean island they own and future journeys if their 'business' venture proves fulfilling, a million dollars for each trip. Even if Laurie did not agree she was now in possession of $5 million dollars not counting what she had already earned from her previous adventures. My wife had in essence become a kept woman.

Charles grinned. "My wife was offered a similar situation with a colleague of his. I could retire if I wished with the deal she made.' He sipped his beer and sat silently contemplating the world around him. 'I know a lot of men would be upset by this sort of thing, but this has been a common practice by the elite for centuries. Empires have been built on such dealings' he paused getting serious 'they have also been destroyed by jealous husbands who couldn't handle the realities. Those people were literally eaten up by history. Nobody knows who they are, were or what became of them' he placed a hand on my forearm, leaned in and spoke softly 'You have just entered into a world that could very easily make you very wealthy if you let things be. It would also destroy you and your wife and any legacy you wish to leave behind if you allow petty jealousy get in the way.' He waved for a server to bring more drinks then leaned in again. 'Your wife was given this same lecture before she was allowed to participate. She was not allowed to tell you anything, so don't think she has been lying to you. Her silence, absolute silence in this matter was part of the deal. It was my job, as requested by the couple she is with now to have this conversation with you. The agreement they have offered your wife is contingent on your agreement. You see, the last thing they want or need is for a jealous husband to cause a stir that would expose this wealth building network to any sort of scrutiny." He stopped took a drink from his beer as he slid an envelope to me.

I took it and look at him questioning without saying a word. He nodded for me to open it. I pulled from it a letter and a second envelope. Charles whispered "Open the letter first. It will instruct you when to open the envelope." I unfolded the letter and began to read.

"Dear Sir

I know your name but for matters of secrecy and decorum I have chosen not to use names in the event you neglect to destroy (burn) this letter upon reading it. There is simply too much at stake for the both of us to risk inadvertent disclosures. My wife and I have become rather attached to your wife. As a result of this we have reached an agreement of a financial nature to ensure that we enjoy her company for the foreseeable future. The man sitting next to you has already made you aware of the nature of our business agreement. It is therefore necessary as her husband that you are made aware of the need for discretion. Your wife has 'nervously' agreed to have us contact you this way in order to be above board and to bring you into the picture. This will not impact your marriage in anyway. She will remain your devoted wife when she is in your company. However, when she is with us...wherever we are...she will be 'ours' to do with as we please. So that we are clear on this it means she will be our sex toy and will be fucked in every imaginable fashion one can think of while she is with us. Sorry to be so blunt but I do not want there to be any misunderstanding. So if you are in agreement open the envelop, if not tear it up. Just so you know tearing up the envelope will void our agreement with your wife and she will no longer be allowed to attend these functions again. As much as we love your wife...we cannot risk any indiscretion.

If you chose to open the envelope your life will be forever changed for the better...again depending on your discretion on this matter and any other such matter you will no doubt become aware of in the future."

Best wishes

???

I was already aware, more than aware because of Charles letting me see the goings on. I was not jealous or even angry, really. I was if anything irritated that Laurie would suck his cock and not mine. Otherwise no damage had been done because our relationship had already been in the shits for a long time. If her fucking this couple on a Yacht or on an island or some hotel on the French Riviera would enhance my life who was I to say no? I opened the envelope. Somewhere in the distance I heard a gasp of relief from my wife who was no doubt watching from a distance. It was then I realize that the entire balcony was watching me. Looking up every face was turned to me. Each with a glass of wine as if ready for a toast to some 'event' but there was also a tension that suggested if I did not open the envelope the crowd would simply keep on doing what they had been doing as if nothing had happened.

Pulling the paper out of it I began to notice that it was a check. A rather handsomely written check in the amount of...I nearly dropped the check in shock...as my hand began shaking uncontrollably...Ten Million Pounds, nearly 15 million dollars at the rate of exchange. Looking up at Charles he was grinning ear to ear and a cheer rose up from the rest of the crowd on the balcony. A resounding 'Congratulations' was sung out by the men who had once been in my shoes and were offered a life changing opportunity. From out of nowhere a glass of champagne was thrust into my hand. It then dawned on me that the whole party was meant as a sort of initiation into this club which had no name as the nature of the dealings would then be too easily identified.

A hand touched my shoulder and it was my wife. She had tears in her eyes, not sad tears but tears of relief and joy that finally, our economic future had been settled. No longer would we be struggling to live but living to live at long last. "I am so glad you opened the envelope. There is so much we need to talk about.' She said as tears fell. 'But I have to go home and pack they want me to go to Paris with them tonight I'll be gone a week or so" she said smiling and kissed me on the cheek with genuine warmth I had not felt from her in a very, very long time. "I have a friend stopping by tonight to visit you. I told her to take good care of you...enjoy" and she pulled away and disappeared into the crowd.

The remainder of the afternoon was spent with Charles assisting me with the banking requirements. The money had to be deposited off shore to keep the IRS off the track of the money as the amounts being transacted at this event would doubtless get their attention if suddenly an empty bank account had 15 million in it. So with that eye opening party I became a member of the moneyed elite. Not a billionaire mind you but certainly better off than I had been by far just 24 hours before. In a ceremony that followed my first off shore bank deposit I was handed a brief case containing a million dollars. I was told I could spend it as needed but not all at once as that would be too conspicuous. So I drove my beat up LTD to the nearest dealer and bought a new truck, a bare bones model and drove it home.

It was dusk as I pulled into my driveway and noticed a car parked in the spot I usually did. It was a Mercedes SL and older one but well looked after and maintained. Opening the door to my home the house was empty and quiet. No lights were on anywhere except in my bedroom. Where I headed directly and opened the door to find Terra, not the same Terra my wife was now traveling with but a woman I had seen as a patient. I woman I had let myself fall for but never let on I was hopelessly attracted to. She was a woman of German-Philippine background with long dark hair and a body that would melt an iceberg. She was standing alone in the middle of the room in one of my shirts and nothing else. "Your wife gave me a set of keys to the house and told me I was to take care of you...if you wanted me to' she blushed and looked down as if she was afraid if a rejection. 'I can leave if...if..." and she lost her composure as tears fell.

I put the brief case down and moved in toward her. "What's wrong?" I asked unconsciously putting my hands on her hips. I'd always wanted her, desperately so. She, to me was the most beautiful woman I had ever known. And a part of me had long ago fallen in love with her. The lonely part of my heart that had once belonged to my wife before our lives had turned to utter shit.

Keeping her face down she whispered "The look on your face...you don't want me' she choked on a sob. 'I've...loved you since I first saw you...Richard.' Again a choked sob came up into her throat. 'you said you thought I was the most beautiful woman you knew" and she put her face on my shoulder and cried openly now.

My arms instinctively encircled her and pulled her close. "Terra...Terra you are the most beautiful woman I know. The look on my face was disbelief that I could ever be so lucky to have you in my bedroom...waiting for me.' I stroked her hair. 'That you would want me is a miracle to me. I have wanted you...no...loved you for a very long time now. I just didn't know how to tell you this without coming off as a lecherous pig. I never wanted you to think of me as anything but a good guy...as much as I wanted you I couldn't face the idea of you thinking of me that way, even if I had to live without you in my life".

She wrapped her arms around me more tightly and sobbed in joy. When we pulled apart it was to stare into each other's eyes before I kissed her. It had been years since I'd felt such passion and the warmth of kissing a woman who clearly wanted me as much as I wanted her. It dawned on me that my wife must have known which is why she had Terra meet me in our bedroom while she was off to Paris as someone's fuck toy.

Breaking the kiss Terra was smiling more broadly than I had ever seen her smile before. "You love me?' she asked. I nodded and kissed her again making sure that she knew it. She broke off the kiss as tears of joy now fell on her face. "I loved you first" she said.

My arms pulled her close to me so that I might have crushed her but she would have died of my love. Out of nowhere she undid my belt and made my slacks fall to the floor. I was hard already having the most beautiful woman in the world in my arms. That she wanted me made me hard as granite. She grasped at my cock and giggled "Well, I know for sure you want me' she said. 'Let me help you with that" she said and fell to her knees. Looking down I saw passion in her eyes and desire for that she was about to do to me. Without hesitation she slowly engulfed my cock and began giving me the best, most perfect head of my life. It was clear that she enjoyed doing this and I most certainly enjoyed it.

Terra my illicit love made sweet love to my cock until I was about to cum. She stopped short of letting me cum though. Oh the sweet agony as she stood up and kissed me again with such a passion I was sure we'd both catch fire. "I don't want you to cum yet...and when you do...I want it to be the best orgasm ever' she then moved to my ear and whispered 'say you love me again"

I was so moved and horny that I would have done anything but telling her I loved her was the easiest thing I could do and so I did. "I love you Terra...so much it hurts" and we kissed as she wrapped her hand around my cock again before falling to her knees again and bringing me near to orgasm again and left me so close as once again she moved up and kissed me tenderly as she rubbed her pussy over my cock. Her Juices were flowing and her scent was that of lavender to me oh she was so beautiful. Again she fell to her knees and took my cock into her mouth and brought me so, so close and then stopped, this time she did not stand up but looked up at me stroking my cock just enough to keep me from cumming but expertly keeping me right at the edge.

"Rick' she smiled liking the sound of that on her lips 'I have wanted to please you like this for a long time. I love you and have since I first looked into your eyes and saw what a kind soul you have. You saw me as a person first, a human being and then I noticed you saw my beauty but it was me you saw first...me. For that I fell in love with you. That and I think you are the most handsome man I have ever seen...you are my perfect match and I want you to know how much I love you and have loved you. Know it because I only do this for men I love...completely." And she swallowed my cock and deep throated me pressing her lips to my pubic bone and pulling off again.

She repeated this action over and over until she got into a good rhythm. Our eyes were locked the whole time she did this. My hand stroked her face and she grabbed my hand as she increased her pace until my insides balled up into I felt her mouth on my cock...her hand on my thigh and her other hand squeezing my fingers with hers...as my world flashed into a lightning flash as ever cell in my body exploded from my cock and down her throat. I threw my head back and called out her name "T-Terra!!" as I let go such an orgasm that I nearly lost my ability to stand. When I came her lips engulfed my cock and pressed her lips against my pubic bone as my insides pumped down her throat.

She took my entire load and remained latched to my pelvis until I was no longer pumping my essence into her. When I came back to myself she was still in front of me smiling as if satisfied with herself as I fell to my knees and pulled her to me. "That was fucking incredible babe...Terra...God what did I do to deserve you?"

She put her arms around me and said "You love me for me." She said and kissed me.

As we lay in bed recovering and getting ready for the next round, where I fully intended to fuck her brains out...on the bed...couch and whatever furniture my wife never let me fuck her on a car pulled into the driveway. It was a very expensive sounding beast of a car that burbled a good deal. Soon after it shut down I heard the footsteps of two women and the heavier footfalls of a man following close behind. The door flew open and my wife, who was in a flurry of motion rushed through the door, into our bedroom and into her closet looking for something.

I had never bothered myself with nosing about her closet because she had been notoriously dull, that is until I had seen her in a threesome with a billionaire and his wife. After that there was little that would surprise me, though I have to admit her walking out of the closet carrying a 9" strap on dildo was a bit of a shock. She didn't even bother to hide it, but packed it into her suitcase. Jessica and her husband stood in the doorway as she packed her stuff into the suitcase. I put on my robe and offered to make them both coffee while they waited. Joseph was the husbands name and we shook hands as he accepted my offer. Jessica remained in the bedroom with Laurie and Terra while they all three had their 'girl' talk, which was I'm sure interesting as hell, considering that one was my wife, another the woman she had hooked me up with and the wife of the billionaire who was also fucking my wife and whom I assumed was going to either use the strap-on on my wife or vice versa. Being a fly on that wall might have been interesting.

Anyway, Joe and I sat in the kitchen and had coffee while the ladies did their thing with a huge explosion of laughter emitting from the bedroom after a few minutes. "It seems they are getting along, it would seem anyway" Joseph said after sipping on his coffee.

I simply nodded agreement studying my benefactor wondering how it was I had been so lucky. "I want to thank you again for your generosity. You've changed my life." I said.

Joe smiled and looked at me strangely and said "You know, you are the first husband to ever actually thank me. I guess most husbands have a hard time wrapping their heads around the situation." He said.

I nodded and the girls cackled in the bedroom "Well, you happened upon a situation with us where she and I were hitting one rough patch after another. Your generosity might have just saved our marriage."

Joe grinned broadly shaking his head "You are not even the slightest bit jealous?" I shook my head as if to say 'no'. "I'd have to say that you are a rare man, a very rare man indeed".

I heard the women shuffling their way back toward the kitchen with my wife dressed for traveling with her bags packed. Tapping Joe on the wrist before the girls were close enough to hear I leaned in and whispered. "Can you do me a favor?' I asked. Joe nodded and leaned in to hear me 'I'd like you to fuck her in the ass at least once. Be gentle, but she really needs to be fucked in the ass; Video it...and send me the video."