A Life Changing Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers

Joe laughed and slapped my shoulder "You got it. I was planning on doing that very thing once we got to Paris. Most women love to get fucked in the ass with a view of the Eifel tower." He said as he stood up. "You enjoy yourself, and don't spend it all at once. A fool and his money are soon parted. Don't be a fool with your money."

Laurie moved in close and put her hand on my wrist and kissed me goodbye. "I'll be about a week or so. I'll call when I can.' Leaning in she smiled, I'm sure Terra will take good care of you. She smiled and leaned in...she told me that she loves it in the ass." I smiled at her but said nothing, knowing that Joe was going to address my request in a few days' time. She then kissed me as tenderly as she had never done in the time we'd been together.

I hugged her close and said "You have fun. You deserve this. Hell, we both deserve it. You enjoy yourself and don't fret about anything...okay?" We parted, she smiled and walked hand in hand with Jessica to the car and they were off. I stood in the door and watched the turbo charged Bentley drive down the street.

Terra walked up next to me, put her arms around me resting her chin on my shoulder. "So...what did you two talk about while we packed your wives bag?"

I circled an arm around her waist and turned to her with a smirk on my face and said "Well, I thanked him for the life changing infusion of cash which now resides in an off shore account. Then I asked him to fuck my wife in the ass and video it. She has been such a prude that way...I figured it would be a good way to fix her wagon...so to speak."

Terra kissed my lips gently and cooed "I hope you will fix 'my' wagon then. Because I really need 'fixing'" she said.

We disappeared into the bedroom and closed the door...

Sorry...You'll have to hear about that one next time.

dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers