All Comments on 'A Lifestyle Change'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The issues in the story...

The issues in the story: 1st - this couple in the beginning were one thing and then suddenly they become the opposite...That fast change in character isn't so fast...2nd - That didn't seem a swinging party...more like a party where husbands took the wives to be fucked by single men...Not once was said that in that room in the lower level were other couples fucking...But instead that in the end "there were other men lined up who wanted a piece of Jen"!!! Where were the other women? So barely 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

oh surprise, suprise yet another WACC has come out of the closet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well

they both discussed the swinging style.. She took to it like a duck to water.. But not his cup of tea...Opening paragraph of the story my first thought they are on the direction of a divorce.. in the middle no I am wrong.. the new life style will work out their problem... Then by the closing I am sure a divorce is now standing at the bedroom door... I give this attempt a strong 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

willing cuckold is just not erotic-just another I want to watch my wife fuck others-dismal fetish

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Room for Improvement

You had an interesting story for a moment: a husband desperately wants to have sex with a woman other than his wife (for reasons you could have expanded upon), and convinces his reluctant wife (in ways you also could have expanded) to attend a swinger's party. She gets lucky, but he doesn't, and he immediately regrets his decision.

That is an interesting plot that could be directed in several different ways. You chose to take it in the direction of the husband learning that he enjoys watching his wife with other men more than he enjoys the idea of having sex with another woman. That concept, too, should be expanded to help explain why this man has this particular fetish.

In the end, this story felt unsatisfying for several reasons, but mainly because it was difficult to connect with either character. There was almost an entire lack of dialog, and (I believe, without double-checking) no dialog whatsoever between husband and wife. That dialog is absolutely essential to a story like this one.

The wife's behavior also seemed out of character (for what we know of her), as she didn't even consult with hubby before marching off to another room to fuck another guy (unprotected, apparently.) That behavior needed to be explained. Instead, she fell asleep on the ride home.

Aside from that, your editing needs some work, as there are numerous spelling and grammatical mistakes throughout the story -- mistakes that can be easily removed by going through your story line by line at least once before submitting.

Next time, don't be in such a rush! Thanks, though, for contributing.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Every wonder why the ashole of LIT reads every one of these stories

every one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then he tells us how bad it was and how the guy is a cuck an his wife a whore? Ever wonder why this fool reads these stories? He loves them/ LOVES THEM!!!!! So I gave it a 5 to offset the old ugly ass fag dear annony, the asshole of LIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just a really great way to fuck up a marriage.

She will keep fucking around whether he goes along with it or not, if they are doing this marriage was fucked up anyway.

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Congrats ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not real

This marriage is doomed. There is no equity. No communication between the two. This is now about her and she has not show any caring about him. Her physical response to Mike is much more intense. Her response to her husband now sounds like mercy sex. He might as well get accustomed to no sex.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great couple experience

I liked it, I don't believe it's the end of the marriage, just the start of a new phase. xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I guess in the end, they both got what they wanted.....

.....she got all the cock she wanted and he got to watch....mostly.....as far as he knows.

But what we've really seen here, is the end of love and loyalty. He seems OK with it, and she surely is, but what are they to each other now?

KSBerryKSBerryabout 8 years ago
A good change for you folks

The action was hot, I loved reading about your big breasted wife getting railed by Mike. However, the range of emotions involved really made the story very realistic. It touched home; the uncertainty from both of you did it. Jen ultimately enjoying a strange cock, your change from wanting to fuck another woman to just watching Jen get fucked is interesting.

My wife also attracts a lot of male attention due to the size of her boobs. Don't give up on fooling around yourself, though. While I enjoy watching my wife getting fucked by other men in a similar fashion to how Jen got screwed in this story, I definitely enjoy sampling other women. It makes things much more equitable from an emotional standpoint. Jen being a little jealous will keep her from being complacent. Keep writing.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 8 years ago
Quite sad really.

It started out with the husband wanting a bit of strange but ended with him a voyeuristic cuckold, another wimp is born.

There is no love between them, if they have sex it seems to be of the " get on with it" variety.

The wife seems to have lost respect for him now, and wants more than he can give, it would be nice if a second chapter could be written to see what develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love it mate thats what i want my wife to do but never will great story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Swung

He swung right in to being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story

My own experience was similar. Ventured into swinging but soon realized I got more enjoyment from being a cuckold.

Prairieboy3gWMPrairieboy3gWMover 3 years ago

Kudos for the story idea...but it fails rapidly in the first paragraphs.

I’m wondering if English is a second language for you??? If so perhaps a good editor-proofreader would be appropriate?

Things to work on spelling, tense, possessive, many others.

Good first attempt but....big fail

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
BACK FIRED...

this idea of his has obviously back fired and is taking a turn for the worst ... hubby better get control of the situation ASAP and set up some rules or he won't have a wife for long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Always better to watch the wife with a lover than swinging with another woman while she fuck alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for your story. It was an interesting twist on the old idea of "be careful what you ask for". Husband wanted to experience other women so he convinced a reluctant wife to swing. Surprisingly, she enjoyed it. He discovered it was more difficult for him to find a partner at a swinger party than it was for his beautiful wife to attract men. Also he discovered that he had a voyeur fetish and preferred watching his wife with another man over expending the effort to find a partner of his own. That voyeur streak quickly evolved into being a cuckold.

The story ended with the marriage re-invigorated and everyone happy, but can it last. What happens if their new lifestyle continues to evolve? Suppose the wife again loses interest in sex with the husband. A sexual lull, following boredom with each other was the original trigger for swinging. The wife would now be a 'hotwife' with a frustrated husband. Then perhaps she decides she prefers privacy and doesn't want him watching. Would he be such a willing cuckold if the voyeur aspect was eliminated? Does the wife become jealous if the husband DOES discover a new partner of his own? Potential sequels abound if the author wants. The sequels have several avenues to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Congratulations to the MC on taking his first step in coming out as a bisexual man. Soon he will become comfortable helping his wife attend to the sexual needs of her bulls. Ultimately, he will become empowered to spend one on one time with other men. He should get some good quality lube and enjoy the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just more stupid cuckold shit. I was dumb enough to let a coworker Mark of my talk Mary and myself into going with him and his wife Steph to a swingers party. As it turned out I didn't get to be with another woman but Mary was with 4 different men. I had enough and was leaving with or without Mary. I thought to be fair to her and let her know I was unhappy and leaving. She had a shocking look on her face. She said give me a couple minutes and I will be with you. I looked at my watch and said ok 2 minutes. I went to the door and stood. I actually heard Mary tell the guy that she needed to go. He didn't get off of her. I went and tapped the guy on the shoulder and said get off you were told that she needed to go. He saF___off asshole she's mine for now. I jerked him off of Mary. I seen 2 guys approaching us later finding out that they were there just so things wouldn't get out of hand. One went to grabb me and I kicked him in the nuts and down he went. I asked the other guy if he wanted to try? Just leave he said and there won't be any problems. I said that I should have left sooner. As we were leaving Mark came to us asking what's wrong with you. I answered my own fault for listening to you and the BS. You won't be invited again he said. I replied wouldn't come if I was. We had a long talk and had several arrangements over that night. But things were back to normal. Well as normal as could be. Later like a year and a half the guy that wouldn't get off Mary was mugged. They never did find out who but it caused a lot of marital problems in there group.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

I loved the story and give it five stars. I cannot understand how the husband, who wanted to have sex with other women, never fucked another woman and got great pleasure from watching his wife fuck Mike in the private bedroom and then in the open room downstairs. He came to realize that he was not interested in fucking other woman. He just wanted to watch his wife fuck Mike and was looking forward to her fucking other men. This makes no sense to me. I cannot understand his motivation and will never understand it. In the end he is a cuckold and watches his wife fuck other men for her pleasure and he gets some kind of pleasure from it. I am glad this works for them, but I do not understand it and never will. Great story though.

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

Super hot story I just loved it. Wish there were more chapters. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just found your stories and love them. I hope this story continues with Jen experiencing more that one man at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

How dumb is that? It's his idea, but he just leaves it there. It needs a 'self-loathing' and 'cuckold' tag.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Good Story when my wife and I were young we did these sex party’s as well she and I did fuck other people.For those of you that are thinking about swinging you will most likely enjoy it as we did and for you that would not do it don’t knock it until you try it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Very similar to our situation. What started out as a swing lifestyle quickly changed into me enjoying watching my wife having sex with other men. Way more erotic than I ever imagined and reclaiming her sloppy pussy is the best feeling ever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous