A Lifestyle Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,420 Followers

When Jen returned from the restroom minutes later there were other men lined up who wanted a piece of Jen. She felt a bit embarrassed and quickly gathered up her belongings and got dressed. We left shortly after that, and Jen now admitted for the first time how much she loved the excitement of Mike fucking her in front of others. I mentioned to Jen how turned on I had gotten watching her fuck him, and we began to discuss the idea of letting her fuck other man also.

Our own sex life began to improve dramatically over the next few months, and I still think of Mike fucking her when we make love, but in the end it was still all worth it.

I no longer got the desire to fuck another woman, and now the only thing I want is to watch Jen with other men. I know it sounds a bit weird but I get so aroused at the thought of her being taken by more than one man. It took us nearly thirty years to discover a new lifestyle, but in the end it seems to have worked out for the both of us. We will be attending another one of their upcoming events in the coming weeks, and I hope this time around she takes on a different lover or lovers.

milfwife
milfwife
1,420 Followers
12