All Comments on 'A Little Taste of Blackmail'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read***

Would have enjoyed more with a little more information about the couple. Thanks for sharing will be on the lookout in case you decide on a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I really like . . .

. . . the way you leave a few unanswered questions. I realize the thirst in me for more information also leaves me free to fill the gaps with my own imaginings.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
unpredictable predicament

F_S, "A Little Taste of Blackmail" is a clever little twist of the troubleshooter genre.

And the ending was great! Action junkies are always desperately seeking out the next thrill to feed their adrenaline addiction.

hellinahelmethellinahelmetabout 7 years ago
Nice Quickey

Really like your stories FS...hope you´re feeling and getting better...

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Nice twist, I enjoyed the running thought monologue as he is moving her to be taken. A well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

FinalStandFinalStand10 months agoAuthor

Marklynda2,

Thank you very much for your generous comment. This was one of my earlier stories and one of my 'Taylor Eden' stories though I never use his name here. Take care and have a great year,

James aka FinalStand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES