A Long Journey To My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The episode was gripping and by the time it had concluded, I was unaware that my hand had been caressing my brother's stomach for the last half hour. I had not been indecent, never going below the waistline (so Jacob informed me later), yet an effect had been created. As my eyes lowered from the television screen, they came to rest on a noticeable bulge beyond my hand. Straining against Jacob's boxer shorts, his usual evening bedroom attire, was an unmistakable erection. It appeared to be of healthy size, lifting up off his body and pointing at a mild right angle. My eyes widened and I felt a catch in my throat, alleviating it with a small swallow. The next program had begun, though I could not have told you what it was. My hand stopped moving and, attempting to be as casual as possible, I arose from his body and returned to my side of the bed. I didn't want to make a scene out of this.

Following a few minutes of empty screen observing, my eyes locked to the TV and away from my brother's shorts, I slid off the mattress and headed to his door, giving a gentle thank you, which Jacob returned with his usual perfunctory grunt. My shaking legs barely carried me to my bedroom.

My senses and consciousness were on fire. My brother had gotten an erection. He had gotten the erection with me on top of his body. I had caused it. I had caused his penis to swell and grow, albeit unintentionally. This man had been aroused by something I had done. The thought terrified me.

I wouldn't admit it also excited me.

The rest of the weekend was lost in a haze of thought. I avoided Jacob as much as I could, admittedly not a difficult chore, and spent most of my time dwelling on Friday night's events. Overthinking was a bad habit of mine, but on this occasion, it did allow me to gain some perspective. First off, I hadn't done anything improper or deliberate. My hand had stayed above the waistline, nor had I done anything which would be construed as alluring. It's not as if I'd been sucking his nipples. And most siblings were capable of physical contact without any sexual reactions. We certainly had been for many years.

I also considered Jacob's point of view. He hadn't planned it, and I was sure there was no conscious intent on his part. My own dick had taught me how those things could have a mind of their own. In addition, I suspected that it had been some time since he had been physically close to someone, even in an innocent manner as we had been. Human touch can affect a person in numerous ways, particularly when it's a rare occurrence. To top it off, with his level of inebriation, Jacob's control mechanisms could have been limited. When I took all those factors into consideration, it actually calmed me a great deal. This needn't have been a fracturing incident, and the last thing I wanted was to have a split between me and my brother. He was far too important to me. I hoped I was important to him too.

As the next week wore on, my settled psyche became a little uncertain. Though I stopped obsessing on the incident, the image of my brother and his hardness would periodically pop into my head. Whether studying, working, walking or even showering on one occasion, my mind would throw the visual at my consciousness, even if just for a second, and I would find myself a little flustered. It wasn't supposed to happen, but it did. I was affected.

My cock was affected too. Though I didn't get hard when my brother crossed my mind, I did notice my libido was increasing. I surreptitiously checked out the guys at work a little more, my eyes lingering upon their torsos as they moved about. I also found that I was usually waking up with morning wood. My nipples were often pointing out as well. It was like my body had been triggered and decided to react.

The weather didn't help. I'd been loving the warm winter that Tuscon offered, far better than home, but as the week wore on the mercury climbed and the Arizona winter was reminding me of a Michigan summer. Our apartment began to swelter, and I felt the need to wear less. I wouldn't be the only one.

When Friday arrived, I found myself a bundle of conflicting emotions. It was the relieving end of the week, the heat had increased, and my boss insisted that I work both Saturday and Sunday. Yet the largest source of my apprehension was the prospect of Friday night. I wanted to watch my show, particularly since it would be what was referred to as a mythology episode (usually involving aliens in some form). I also knew that would entail being in Jacob's room. And he would almost certainly be there. The thought both unnerved and excited me, though I wouldn't admit the latter to myself.

Mostly though, I wanted to spend time with my brother. I had avoided him all week, yet he was still the most important person in my life. I couldn't stay away.

Jacob was shirtless on his bed. Though he'd added about fifteen pounds since the last time I'd seen him without a top (or anything else), my brother still possessed a reasonably fit masculine body. Needless to say, my heart stopped as I halted in his doorway. If Jacob hadn't held the remote up for me, I probably wouldn't have continued any farther. Yet it was there for the taking, so I did. The evening's theme was being set.

I had to lay face down on the bed because my nipples, only covered by a thin halter top due to the heat, had instantly swelled at the sight of Jacob's body. Facing away from him, I turned on the TV and gave thanks that I had worn some bulky boxers instead of my tighter underwear. They would have left it obvious to Jacob, his eyes only a couple of feet away, if my cock began to swell. Between the heat, my brother's body, and the memory of the previous week's incident, the chances were good that my shorts would get a little cramped.

This week's episode introduced something new. An alien black oil which was alive and able to infect living human bodies was a novel idea, but as the thick liquid oozed across the floor, I found myself distracted. My mind wandered, my skin flushed, and I found myself short of breath. It wouldn't be the last time.

By the episode's midway point, I felt a desire to recline back against the pillows. However, as I laid back, I noticed what appeared as two pieces of chalk poking out through my shirt front. My nipples were hard and pointy, and my breath was quickly held. Even worse, I realized that a bulge had started to form in my shorts. It would be quite embarrassing if Jacob noticed my state. I had to shift position, and do so in such a way that would hide my front from my brother's eyes.

It seemed like a good idea at the time. Yet by the moment I'd laid my head on my brother's chest, facing towards the television and away from his view, it dawned on me that I was in the same position as last week. I even placed my hand on his stomach, his bare skin, swallowing my saliva as I tried not to gasp. It was as if I wanted to enter the lair. I might have even wiggled my hips at some point. What the hell was I doing?

Jacob appeared oblivious. Between the booze and his placid nature, my brother gave no reaction to my movements. He simply put a bottle to his lips. Time would tell if his body would react.

I couldn't tell you much about the rest of the show. I think more people had become infected, yet my mind was very much elsewhere. What was I doing? Why was I playing with fire? Did I want him to react again? My hand began to circle upon his stomach once more.

Jacob's underwear started to move. To shift. My hand stopped moving as I watched the lump form a foot away, and my breath became short and laboured. In addition, I could feel my own underwear getting less roomy while my nipples were punching holes in my shirt. My brother's lump became more defined, and his boxers soon formed the undeniable shape of an erect penis. Jacob had become aroused, and so was I. My hand started to move again.

If Jacob took notice, he didn't let on, simply taking another swig from his beer bottle while breathing steadily. I on the other hand, was a wreck. My breath was ragged, sweat gathered upon my body, and I'm sure if I'd tried to speak, my voice would have cracked in eighteen different ways. My brother's cock twitched, and my hand circled lower.

The TV was still on, but heaven knows what was showing. The heat was stultifying, but it wasn't the reason for my body's perspiration. I had a fleeting thought that I'd feel better with my clothes off, but my consciousness quickly shut that down. I wasn't the one to be seen. My hand was soon grazing Jacob's elastic. The material below jutted obscenely.

My fingernails slipped beneath the elastic. They were the scouts for my fingers, which slowly slid back and forth along Jacob's skin as my hand continued down their obscene path. The skin became warmer, then hairier, as my fingers continued to stretch southward seeking the prize. My mouth was dry. My brother's cock twitched, multiple times. Mine was fully hard.

My fingers lifted under the material and brushed the spongy, soft cockhead. Jacob was circumcised with a large mushroom head. It was hot, blazing hot, and my fingers felt the fire, as did the rest of my body. I spread my digits, lifted my hand, and encircled Jacob's cock, slipping my hand over the head and down along the large vein until I had spread my fingers around his manhood. I gave a squeeze and heard a small groan. My brother was affected.

His cock was large. I couldn't tell exactly how big, but it was certainly longer and thicker than mine. As my hand caressed my brother's taboo penis, I felt the ridges, bumps and small veins which made his organ unique. I hadn't held enough dicks to be an expert, but I knew that each one was different. With every pass and squeeze, I also realized this was the hardest penis I'd ever encountered. Jacob truly had an iron bar in his arsenal, and I wondered how it would feel on my tongue and in my mouth. My lust was becoming overwhelming.

Jacob was being overwhelmed as well. Not only was his dick pulsing with each pump of blood, but his breathing was getting erratic as my head, still resting on his chest, arose and descended with greater frequency. Even though I knew all this to be very wrong, I also knew that I wouldn't stop. I just needed to be nudged forward. When I felt Jacob's hand come to rest on my hip, I went ahead.

My hand reluctantly released that large piece of meat, but only for a moment as I lifted Jacob's underwear and began to push it down his hips. I learned he was fully aware as his bum lifted off the bed, ever so slightly, allowing me to lower the material past his dick and even below his balls. I now had an unencumbered view of my soul's desire.

It was magnificent. Not a monster, but a very enticing erection that I would later measure at a healthy seven inches. My hand barely fit around the root, squeezing its amazing hardness as I studied that cock like I had a final exam on its composition. My mouth, desert dry only moments earlier, was now a waterfall as I gazed upon my prize. My jaw hung open, unconsciously preparing to encircle the cock head as soon as I could move forward. When Jacob's hand descended from my hip and squeezed my ass cheek, I knew my cue. I craned my neck and stuck out my tongue.

The contact was electric, so much so that I wouldn't have been surprised to see a flashing spark at the end of my tongue. I felt the spongy softness, the urethra, the helmet underneath. I encircled the head, made my mouth into an O, and started to slide it in. My tongue remained underneath, while my top lip passed over the ridge and descended to the cock proper. Jacob's cockhead was in my mouth and all I wanted was more. I moaned.

Jacob didn't say anything, and I was glad. It would have felt wrong, and not the good wrong that this was. His hand squeezed my ass cheek and he inhaled deeper through an underlying moan, which was the sexiest damn sound I'd ever heard. I was sucking my brother's cock, and it was the most turned on I'd ever been in my life.

My tongue and my lips felt the ridges and veins as I slowly, achingly slid down the shaft. I knew I wouldn't be able to get the whole cock in my throat as it had been too long since I'd done that, but I wanted as much of it as I could take. More than that, I wanted to suckle that cock, to kiss and lick it, to make love to it with my mouth, with my hand, with my soul. I wanted to taste my brother's cock, and then I wanted to taste his cum.

There were no sounds other than my slurping and sucking his dick. The television had been turned off at some point, but I didn't know when or vaguely care. With every slide down his shaft, Jacob squeezed my tight little ass, caressing it through my boxers, turning me on even more. I reached my left hand down to the front of my boxers, and felt my own dick being harder than I ever remembered. My hand began to move my cock back and forth within the material, rubbing it against my lower abdomen, increasing my arousal with each passing second. I was heading towards climax, but I was determined to get my brother there first.

My right hand slipped down from Jacob's pole to caress his testicles, tight up against his body in preparation to send forth their cream. I soon cupped his warm globes, enjoying their feeling in my palm as I continued to savour his rock hard penis and masturbated myself through my boxers. Jacob's strong hand repeatedly squeezed my butt cheek while his other hand rested on the top of my head, occasionally grasping my hair to control my bobbing head. He needn't have done that as there was no way I was going to give up this glorious prize, but a small part of me tingled at the thought of being under his restraint. With anybody else, the thought would have terrified me. But with my brother, I would give up some control. The reward was irresistible.

Jacob's cock twitched, twitched again, and then strained. I hummed a high sigh and braced for my prize. It came. Jacob came. His penis pulsed and brought forth its creamy cum, spurting out into my watering mouth and onto my spread tongue. I tasted multiple jets, four, five, six, I lost count. It had obviously been some time for my brother as his spunk filled my mouth, soon overflowing and oozing out the sides. I wanted it in my tummy, but I didn't want to give up the taste. It was heaven.

I came too. My hand had been furiously rubbing my own cock back and forth across my stomach, and the sensations overwhelmed me. With a series of groans, I felt my dick twitch and strain, followed by the feeling of cum oozing out of my cock and staining the inside of my underwear. It was an incredible feeling and I began to tear up at the overwhelming fervour. Jacob had cum, I had cum, and I was at the centre of it all. I felt beautiful.

Much as I wished to keep my brother's seed in my mouth, I needed to lick the remaining cream that had escaped and was sliding down his wet, throbbing cock. So I made my choice, swallowed my prize, and lapped away at the warm pole of flesh, giving me a further taste treat and extending the lewd and erotic scene. It was perverted, disgusting and so, so wrong. My body was on fire.

The cooldown soon began. As I licked up Jacob's remaining cum, I could feel myself slowing down, settling away from my state of horny frenzy and becoming more conscious of the world around me. My brother was also relaxing, his breath becoming slower and his cock losing its intensity. I softly squeezed out his remaining drops, licking and swallowing those last bits of sperm, wishing it could go on but knowing it needed to end. Following one last tasting lick, I lowered my hand to raise Jacob's underwear, bringing it up to cover our taboo evidence, tucking that softened pole of flesh back into its cloth pouch. Our breaths slowed, and I started to grasp the enormity of our act. I would need to leave.

Following a moment of resting my head upon Jacob's stomach, feeling his torso rise and drop, I arose, calmly slid off the bed and stood straight up. A half-hour prior, I would have been mortified at the possibility of my brother seeing my arousal, deflated as it now was. However, with our recent actions having changed the game, I simply didn't care what he saw of me or how brazen I might appear. I straightened my shoulders, causing my breasts to rise and my nipples to poke against my shirt, proud in my body and not ashamed of its appearance. Nor was I bothered by the state of my underwear, in spite of the obvious stain which now marked the front. I had been turned on, I had cum, and I was willing to claim it. I was a sexual being, and it felt great.

That being said, to remain in Jacob's presence would have been too much, so to our mutual relief, I vacated his room, not a word passing between us. To talk would have been wrong, unnatural. Moments before we had been natural, and I wanted to savour it. I also wanted to fully realize what had happened. It would be a lot to consider, and I knew it could be a long night.

I slept better than I had in ages.

The weekend was both long and short. Fortunately, I had another work-filled weekend which kept the thought wolves at bay, at least during the day. However, when I had time to think, to consider, I questioned what had happened, about my brother, about myself. It had been a monumental occasion, and I wondered if I had sacrificed too much. Although the encounter had been very taboo, not to mention illegal, my greatest concern was my relationship with Jacob. The thought of losing him scared me, cast my mind with doubts, and I spent those two days in a constant state of uncertainty. I may have fucked things up forever, and I'd have no one else to blame.

Monday morning arrived. And I felt better. I awoke with a sense of calm that told me things would be alright. Better yet, after two days of even less communication than usual, Jacob spoke to me. He padded into the kitchen as I made some breakfast.

"Whatcha makin'?"

"Pancakes. Want some?"

"Yeah, I would. Be good to eat."

Pause.

"You don't mind me feeding you?"

"Not at all. It's good when you take care of me. Feels nice."

"Thanks. Even if it's your sister?"

"More than anybody else. She's pretty awesome. I gotta hit the can. I'll be back."

Until the bathroom part, they were the most romantic words ever said to me. My brother cared for me, maybe now more than ever. I wasn't going to lose him.

I mixed the batter with teary eyes.

It became a pretty darn good week. I received strong grades on a couple of big papers, the weather was great, and my boss even gave me a small raise. More unusually, I saw Jacob around the apartment. He emerged from his bedroom cave more often, even sitting with me in the television-less living room on one occasion. While his conversation skills remained Cro-Magnon, Jacob's increased presence was soothing. I hadn't fucked up our relationship.

What did seem to be fucked up, or ramped up, was my libido. It was in overdrive, affecting me at all hours of the day and night, causing my mind to dwell on sex and my cock to rise with increasing regularity. Even more notable was how often my mind and body converged around the memory of me and Jacob's lurid tryst. I found myself remembering his body, particularly his tremendous cock, and how arousing it had been to feel it in my hand and my mouth. By Tuesday, I was stroking my own cock to orgasm at the memory of my brother's dick. It was becoming irresistible.

I wanted to feel irresistible too. I began to wear my smaller underwear, boy's jockey shorts, around the apartment, first under my pants, but then on their own. They cupped my small package and framed my tight backside to noticeable effect. The second time I wore them, I caught Jacob checking out my ass. It felt lurid, taboo, and so very wrong. I loved it. I could feel myself warming up.