A Long Journey To My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showers were the worst. Or best, depending on your point of view. Soaping my breasts, brushing my nipples, and handling my cock and balls while ostensibly cleaning myself sent my hormones into the stratosphere. It became so arousing that I even began to caress my ass, squeezing the globes before dipping a finger towards my twitching rear pucker. I had not played with my asshole since the Cassie incident, but over the course of two showers, I began to toy with my little hole, long since healed. Tuesday was one finger, Wednesday brought two. By Thursday, I knew I was ready for an old friend. The shower got quite the show that day as I used one hand to violate myself with my butt plug while my other hand stroked my cock furiously. It required a Herculean effort not to cry out at full volume when my straining dick spurt its largest cum shot in ages. I didn't want Jacob to hear me, my weakness, my vulnerable state. But I knew he soon would. I wanted him to. But not until Friday.

Could I do it? Could I become intimate with my brother, but this time at a deeper level? Much deeper? I barely slept Thursday night, and spent most of Friday lost in contemplation. It was a good thing I only had one short class, allowing me the afternoon to catch up on my rest. I would need it.

Once again, Jacob was shirtless. It wasn't nearly as warm as the previous week, but why mess with a good thing? Whereas I stopped at his doorway the last time, this occasion saw me waltz in to his room without hesitation. It didn't hurt that I was showing some skin as well, with my tight jockey shorts leaving little to the imagination as well as an old, droopy wife-beater which revealed plenty of side boob for any interested eyes. And I felt my brother's eyes following me, drinking in my body without a sound. It was just the reaction I'd hoped for. I wasn't sure if I'd be able to follow through with my perverted intent, but I was off to a good start.

Like seven days prior, I soon had The X-Files onscreen and my head upon Jacob's bare chest. The episode was a continuation of the previous week's offering, with the alien black oil infecting various characters by jumping from body to body before exiting its last host and oozing across the floor to its home. Even I couldn't miss the symbolic parallels. I jutted out my rear end and began to caress my brother's stomach. I felt like a wanton slut, and this time it was so exciting.

I wasn't the only one getting excited. A lump soon formed in Jacob's tight boxers, thickening and growing until forming the obscene yet enticing shape of his glorious penis encased in blue cotton. Knowing that prize's wonderful qualities, my hand took its time to head south for the evening, simply brushing his stomach with my fingernails and occasionally breathing heavily in the lump's direction. With each blow, the lump twitched, and I knew there would be no resistance.

The rest of Jacob's body stayed calm and still aside from his arm raising a beer bottle to his lips. Even his breathing remained steady, though I was sure that would change once my hand slid beneath his shorts. My brushing and breathing continued throughout the episode as I wanted to wait until the show's conclusion, knowing the night would go longer than the previous week's. Even when Jacob's hand came to rest on my hip, greatly raising my own arousal level, I resisted the urge to press forward. I wanted to savour this.

Eventually the show ended, and a new show could begin. I turned off the TV, tossing the remote onto the mattress and quickly returning my hand to his stomach. Only this time, I let my fingers do the walking and headed down to his beltline, repeating the previous week's script. My digits were soon grasping Jacob's bare prick, thumb caressing the large head while my hand encircled the steel shaft. His warmth was better than I remembered, while his breath became shallow and husky. As his hand descended to my cotton-clad ass, I uncovered my brother's cock and took a moment to enjoy the sight. It was glorious. My saliva glands soon went into overdrive, my jaw dropped, and I strained my neck to move my head towards that dirty beast.

As his head entered my wet mouth, I got another reward as Jacob's hand moved off my jockey shorts just long enough to snake his fingers under my waistband, sliding inside my underwear and cupping my bare ass cheek in his strong hand. My backside jutted even further into his skin as I was driven to swallow as much of his cock as possible. I learned just how possible as I soon felt his pubes tickling my cheeks and his cockhead reaching my throat. I hadn't planned on it, but I was deep throating my own brother.

Sliding, slurping and sucking, my throat and mouth bathed Jacob's fabulous prick over and over again, leaving a saliva coating as I wound myself up to greater heights of ecstasy. Jacob was also doing pretty good if his breaths, groans and hip movements were any indication. Even though I knew my prick was fully grown, I didn't bother to play with it as no further stimulation would be needed. However, my brother provided it anyways, as his grasping hand squeezed and kneaded my ass cheek, with his fingers often spreading tantalizingly close to my hole. The more I sucked, the more he squeezed, and the closer he got to violating me, the more convinced I became. I wanted it all.

Lifting my mouth off his penis, and lifting my body off the bed, I could see that I left Jacob wanting. It was rare to see confusion on his face, but this was a most rare occurrence indeed. I figured he could use an incentive to remain as he was.

My brother's eyes widened as I lifted my top above my head and tossed it upon the floor, exposing my bare breasts and hard nipples to his hungry eyes. They weren't the greatest looking tits he'd seen, I'm sure, but I was even more sure that they were the only ones he'd seen for quite some time. His glazed look and twitching cock told me I was right.

"Hold that thought. I'll be right back."

Quickly arriving in my room, I shucked off my underwear, which was nearly torn from my protruding dick anyways, and grabbed a tube of lube from my drawer. Returning to my brother's room, I walked in naked as the day I was born. Jacob's eyes followed my body to the end of the bed. We gazed at each other, all of each other, wanton and sexual. Our cocks vibrated.

I bent over to give his cock a quick, slobbering lick, which was a mere distraction while my fingers grasped his waistband and pulled the boxers down his legs and off his feet. Jacob looked uncertain, but incredibly turned on. I wasn't going to leave any doubts as to my intent.

Turning around, I bent over while placing a dollop of lube on my middle finger. Thankful I had cut my nails, I took that finger and placed it on my rosebud, spreading some of the gel around my hole before taking the plunge and inserting the digit into my rectum. I moaned, and with each inch further inserted in my hole, I moaned again. It felt like the beginning to a wonderful morning stretch, though this stretch wouldn't end so soon. Removing the finger, I brought my hand around to place more lube, this time on two fingers. Crazed with lust, I wanted to be ready for that bar of iron flesh my brother possessed. As I put the two fingers against my asshole and quickly pressed in, enjoying the feeling of self-violation, I heard a groan behind me. Looking upside-down between my spread legs, I saw Jacob was ready to lose control, while his hand, which moments before had been manhandling my bare ass, now fisted his dripping wet cock. I moaned louder while plunging my fingers further into my butthole, enjoying the view as I knew he was loving his. At this rate, we wouldn't make it to the finish line.

As the fingers exited my hole with a squelch, I straightened up and turned around, presenting my heaving breasts, jutting nipples and straining penis towards my flesh and blood. He was as animated as I had seen him in years, a look of complete lust on his face while his hand grasped his pulsating dick. Although it was a heavenly sight, one I probably could have cum to, to watch Jacob wasn't my complete goal. I had other plans.

After bending down to remove his hand and slobber on that flesh pole one more time, I crawled onto the bed, moving up beside his legs until I was level with his groin. Throwing one leg over his torso, I soon straddled Jacob's hips and positioned myself directly over his throbbing meat. There would be no doubt now.

"Taylor! Are you sure?"

I gave the only response I could. Holding my brother's penis, I placed it at my quivering butt hole and began to sink. Though it took some wiggling around, the head soon split the pucker and lodged itself at my anal ring. Relaxing, pushing out and down, I found myself thankful for the lube I had provided, both natural and purchased. His cockhead quickly bypassed the ring and entered my rectum proper. It felt like I was being split open, just what I wanted, and my bum slid down on Jacob's cock. I saw stars.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhh!"

I felt all of him, the mushroom head, the ridges, the veins, the strength and power he possessed in that cock which now filled my back cavity. It stretched and distended me, nearly tearing my ass walls but instead leaving me with the searing pain I wanted. I wanted to feel the sharp hurt, the knife of discomfort inflicted upon my nervous system in order to quell the ache I'd felt all week. All my life I realized. My brother was the man I wanted, always had really, and to feel his big cock violating me so deeply fulfilled me even deeper. I sank down to the root and felt his pubic hairs on my ass. It was so dirty, and so right.

Jacob was in another dimension. The conflict about his cock being in his sister's ass was tempered by the overwhelming lust flooding his being. While uncertainty had crossed his face for a few brief moments, it was quickly replaced by his uncontrollable urges. He even began to thrust his hips up to me, driving that cock deeper into my hole. My brother was a man, and at such a moment, a man's cock knows no conscience. Then again, neither did mine. We simply fucked like animals.

Jacob was characteristically silent, aside from his groans, not speaking any further words, which allowed me to take the airspace for my gutteral language. I was so thankful.

"God, that feels good. You're splitting me open. Uuhhh! That hurts. I love it! Fuck me, Jacob! Fuck me hard. Use that big cock of yours. Use it! Take my ass! Oh, God. Violate me. Violate your sister. Use her ass to fuck, to grind your cock until you cum. Keep that fuckstick in me. Stretch me! Uuuhhh! Stretch my hole with your cock. Make that dick spurt. God, you've got my dick so hard. I'm gonna cum too! Uugggghhhhhh!" I was a babbling, horny mess.

My brother had become a fucking machine, yet when I mentioned my dick, his eyes dropped to my smaller, yet oh-so-hard shaft. I could tell another wave of realization was hitting him. He was fucking a chick with a dick, even if it was one he knew and loved, and that was a big step for him. The uncertainty was returning, and I knew I might lose him. I couldn't allow that to happen, so I took his hands from my hips and placed them squarely on my tits. He would remember that he was fucking a woman, his sister at that, and it was the hottest thing he'd ever experienced.

"That's it Jacob. Squeeze my tits. Squeeze your sister's tits. They're made for you. Ooohhhh! Pinch my nipples!" He did. "Uuhhh! Oh, God! So good. Yeah, pinch them. They're hard for you. Your sister's nipples are hard for you, brother. Here, suck on them." I bent over again so he could get a mouthful which felt indescribable. I noticed that it also sandwiched my penis between our bodies. Between Jacob's cock slamming into my gaping asshole, my dick being rubbed between our two stomachs, and his mouth sucking powerfully at my tits, I was being overloaded with sexual stimulation. I was close, and I knew Jacob was too.

"Yes, Jacob, give it to me. Fuck me with that thick cock. Uuuhhheeee! My asshole! My God. My butt! It's so big now. My hole is so big. Keep fucking it. You fill me up so much. Suck on those tits, Jacob. Cum for me, bro. Cum in my ass! I'm gonna cum too! Aaagghhh!" I was such a wanton, depraved, gaping slut. It was the greatest moment of my life, and I think it was Jacob's too.

"Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Spurt in me! Please! Cum in me! I'll cum too. Aaahhhh!"

We lost it. With a mighty roar, Jacob exploded, spurting his cum deep into my ass, his cock swelling, pulsing, twitching, straining. He was draining his seed into me with everything he had, and I felt it all. His cock, his muscles, his whole being. I suddenly straightened up, pinching my nipples as my own cock exploded in the largest orgasm I'd ever had. It fired multiple jets of cum out of my stick and landed all over my brother's stomach and chest. I heaved and convulsed as though a bolt of lightning had struck my body. It nearly knocked me out. With the last twitch of orgasmic bliss, I fell forward onto my brother, my shuddering breasts landing on his chest and my warm cum smearing between our bodies. I shook, then began to cry. Tears of exhaustion, tears of joy, tears of love.

"My God! My God! My God!"

"Ssh, ssh. It's okay. You're okay."

Jacob held me, my gasping, heaving body on top of his. I'm sure he could feel my pounding heart.

"I'm sorry. I can't stop crying."

"It's okay, it's okay."

He held me close until I wasn't sure where my self ended and his began. We were beyond anything.

"I love you."

"I love you too."