A Long Lapse - Shayna Finds the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First of all, please care to tell who the Ma'am here is?" I said after taking my hand over my cheek and getting into a little smirk.

"This is the way I have known to greet new people with. Is it wrong?" He kindly spoke out again.

"Oh that's not a problem." I was well laughing in myself by now. "Would you bother to get that cheese burst from the counter for me? The guy already waved me twice to get the order." I asked him in my usual exquisite tone.

"Sure Ma'am." He got away to the counter to get my pizza from there and kept facing the floor. He was tall - six footed I assumed; a regular skinny Indian teenager with some very delightful attributes. As he was getting my order for me, I secretly captured some pictures of him from the back and the front. In a moment, he brought me a few glasses of water as well on my asking. I managed to make him useful at the very first meeting; of course this was also not new. There has been many perverts before who did the same.

I was struggling to take my eyes away from him after being heavily attracted to him in a bit. I got my meal done and prepared to leave.

"That is it, I'm full. Nice to meet you!" I said after rubbing my hands clean with the hand papers. I got my bottom up from the seat to start leaving.

"Yes it was nice meeting you as well." He said while looking at me.

"Haha, you are too sweet and gentle, young man. Do you have a name?"

"Oh yes, it's Nishit. I am Nishit." He was very slow while replying. He was the only guy after a long that could have minded to not look at my body and had a conversation by just looking at my face and also answering gently. I found his gesture very impulsive.

"I'm Shayna and you are allowed to call me by the same name." With the little laugh on my cheeks, I approached my right hand towards him. He replied after grabbing my hands under his palm as we got into a handshake. I kept his hand in my palms for more than ten seconds to get a good look of him. I was into him in a very short time. Nishit pulled a tad to take his hand away.

I started to take my feet out of the canteen. With my each steps from the random tables, every guy got their heads up to glare at me. I kept ignoring every moan about me in the way, before stopping just at the front door of the canteen. I turned my head backwards to stare at Nishit; he looked back co-incidentally. I had a sour heart by now.

I placed myself in my large SUV again to get out of college. My next stop was to collect the sum that I was pending to be given on my performance last week in a five star hotel. I went in the hotel in order to meet the payment from the management. I collected it while started coming out of there. On my way out, I came around a similar face. It was Aarsh. He looked at me with bit grief and came closer to me.

"Whom are you drawing in your fraudulent tricks here?" His tone was filled with an unpleasant tone.

"What?" I asked him in shock. "Oh; no I'm here for a different reason, but Alas these bunch are not semen like you. They know how to stick out of people." I added after realizing the reason of his tone.

"Dare you misuse your tongue, or I will..." His tone was highly built as he paused a bit.

"You will?" I raised my eyebrows. His widened eyes told me how angry he was after I denied him yesterday. This was in no way a new thing for me. I have met people of his domain before.

"Are you displeased that you didn't spend another night with me?" I asked him unkindly. Aarsh was red in anger and came down angrily on me.

"No, not at all. Perhaps who would want to spend a night with an adult entertainer?" He said while looking at me.

"Who is one? And How?" I asked him despite knowing what garbage he would say next.

"You are the one. That dance form of yours, shaking belly and feeding oriental fantasies of socialist harems, you should be ashamed of yourself!" It was expected although his words lead me into a definite zone of anger. People of the hotel had been well looking at us following his loud speech. I didn't like ever when misconceptions were held upon belly dance being an erotic leisure material.

I led my hands forward and grabbed Aarsh by his testicles through the khakhi he wore. I squeezed his balls before all the prosperous attendants of the hotel and replied in an utter loud tone, "You know what would be an adult entertainment? After I tell your pack's size hidden inside to all these people. Never dare to show your perverse face around or I could get the digit printed as well. Loser!" I had just said it and kneed his balls before everyone. He coughed suddenly holding his midsection and I started going out of the hotel. I kept my head up and didn't bother to turn around to look at him.

I lead myself directly in the car to drive out. The moment didn't fill me with anger but a certain despondent notion. Without thinking about it much, I kept driving. I parked in my lawn before entering in the house. It was mid afternoon by now and I had to clean my mess from last night to leave the house untidy.

I changed my top and denim to just a large sized T-shirt over my undergarments. My thong between my round ass cheeks must have been well visible from the back, but honestly who cared. It was a loner's house. After making me the lunch and gulping it down, I opened another wine bottle to ready a few pegs for myself with much less carbonated water.

With being a dancing heck, I also knew the importance of my academics. I had to remain with my dental books until the mid evening. I gulped down an entire 250 ml bottle of La Reserve in this time. It didn't have much effect over my head. I had my dance performance in two nights and was full with optimism about winning it all. I dressed in my dancing choli and Ghaghara to prepare to rehearse.

Music queued; moving my bare midsection between the choli and skirt on the beats, I swayed my bulgy tummy perfectly. I had the fluidity of the highest standard going into this thing. The mistaken beliefs about the dance form being easy were clearly disgraceful. For me it required a lot of training, patience and dedication to achieve those seemingly effortless moves. These years of crude practice ever since my minor age has been of a great aid. My practice lasted more than an hour. Once cleaning my sweaty body under the shower, I went on to prepare the dinner for myself.

Living alone had its own singular concerns jointly. I ate my meal and started to leave for sleep in just the miniature T-shirt, leaving my oval butt naked in the bottom. Before sleeping I looked into my phone of the pictures I have captured earlier. It was of the same guy from morning - Nishit. His milky brunette appearance also some laughing candid showing off his pearl white teeth left me with a cold heart. I wanted to know everything I could of this guy. I began stretching my right leg on the bed to fit in comfortably and drowned myself to sleep. In no time, sleep gained its toll over my head.

Next morning was no different. I put a pair of blue sleeveless top over my upper body and a snowy white jeggings in the bottom. My rightly shaped legs oozed out the curvy structures from my tight pant. I placed myself in the car again to get away. I attended some lectures till the early afternoon. Post coming out of the classroom, I got into the canteen as usual. There was a couple present on the same corner table from yesterday. The girl was in the chair at window side while the guy right before her, exactly how I was sat with Nishit yesterday.

My head kept reflecting on Nishit, I had a mounting and desperate urge of seeing him all over again. In this occurrence some of my sources helped me finding more about him. As reported, Nishit was a guy coming from one of the highest tiered delegates' family of the state. Right through his early age, he has been a scholar wherever he was present to study. Even in college, Nishit has continuously maintained A+ in all the semester till date. The whispers also said that being this rich he still led a solitary life. People talked about him being jolly subsequent to staying away from home for the first time for his graduation studies. He was not really a cool labeled guy.

I was glad to learn this much about him while kept waiting for him to show up. I waited and waited furthermore prepared to get out of the canteen after staying for too long.

Walking down the campus for some minutes, I finally found Nishit sat in a chair at the doors of a class. He was writing something and seemed to be in a hurry. It seemed rather very unusual for me after knowing of his grades. But I still approached him following my utmost amusement of that split second.

"Wow, the handwriting though." I said. Nishit took his head up to look at me.

"Oh hi, SHAYNA if I am right." He built on to his tender tone.

"Hello, you finally are out of the Ma'am zone, aren't you?" I joked.

"I guess yes. What are you doing here?" He laughed.

"I was... stalking, I guess." Both of us got into a little smiling after hearing that. My heart abruptly clogged looking at him laughing; showing off his snowy white teeth underneath the slender pink lips.

"I forgot to complete the experiments yesterday, was busy with my PlayStation. Also being too lazy to do it afterwards, I have been kicked out of the lecture for now." He said in a low tone with his little shy cheeks giving a little laugh.

"Oh you poor thing." I patted his back lightly. Nishit had a big experiment box in his hands that must be almost of two feet. He leaned down towards the ground to hold the box.

"Could I ask for some help, Shayna?" He said after showing me the box. I held it comfortably in my hands while he started to come up from his knees. I turned around ahead of Nishit and as he was taking himself up, his legs accidentally got tingled in each other.

Nishit lost stability on his feet and started to fall on the ground. While tumbling down, his face out of the blue hit on my denim covered butt. I laughed harder at him; Nishit was embarrassed before the campus after his face touched my butt below the jeans. He still managed to laugh back sportingly. Nishit handled the box again and started to speak, "I'm so..." I stopped him in between.

I grabbed him by his waist and spoke out bluntly again, "It is okay you idiot. You would always find the spare. But from now on, don't you dare. Okay?"

"Did you realize that rhymed?" He was looking at me with a smiling set of cheeks. Suddenly I broke down and we started laughing. We laughed and laughed until both of us ended into a little smirk by constantly looking in our eyes. I kept my hands on him. I was just seeing him for the second time ever and couldn't help but keep looking at him for longer I could.

Every male in the scene cursed Nishit for what was happening. I had their heart burning with the position of my hands on his waist. I saw a little bulge inside his pants from the front; I was happy about the signal. Nishit was well erect by now. I helped him put the box in place ahead of leaving his waist alone. We got into exchanging our cell phone numbers before I left.

I attended one more lecture before the mid afternoon and prepared to leave in my car. Adding to the chance chain of events, I saw Nishit walking his way in the parking lot. I drove to his side and took my glasses down,

"I could offer you a ride son, only if you insist." I spoke out in a devilish smile.

"Oh, I have a ride of my own. Thank you." He pressed the unlock button on his key to siren a car up. It was not intriguing but very cool finding him owning a BMW m3 series. He entered in his car to start taking himself out of the campus. Nishit turned his head around from the car to me to wave me a nice goodbye. I was shocked but still laughed back with my honest consents against him.

I took some time out of my regular schedule to do something unexpected from my side. I was going to text a guy from my own, which could've happened before very long. Opening the text portal, I sent the first message, "Hey."

The minute hand completed one whole rotation while waiting for his reply. I started to study again. I did check on the chat box after some minutes. He finally messaged me back, "Hi:)"

I quickly unlocked my phone following listening to the notification tone. "What's up?" I messaged again. Nishit replied quickly now and with this, we got drowned into a heap of conversations that night.

Nishit had the humor of the highest order, which I found out after knowing him. We started to hang out with each other post college times. For a good three weeks since our first meeting I continued to hang out with him on daily basis. On his side he was also very happy to have the attentions of 'a girl as famous as me'. I just quoted what he spoke a few days back.

Subsequent to a half day at college, I led Nishit to a nearby restaurant after growing tired due to hunger. We had the food placed in the plates against us as we were talking. After a brief talk on my family's occupation - a topic which I could always expect Nishit leading the line in nevertheless we were in any of the eateries. I have ordered white sauce pasta for myself with Nishit having a Pizza for his allurement.

In a minute between eating, I added, "What does your dad do?"

Before Nishit could answer I had to put the flowing scarf of mine to rest. I undid it from my neck and handed it to Nishit adding again, "Could you please take care of it for a while dear?" Nishit didn't mind and with a smile he took the scarf from my hand. "Yes, now you could begin Nishit. So about your dad?" I asked him.

"Actually I have no dad Shayna after he passed away due to a road accident the year I turned 4." Nishit answered slowly.

"Oh I'm very sorry dear. What happened after that?"

"It is okay Shayna, don't be. After Dad already owned an ample business diligence then; post his death the property was named after mom as per law. Even though people considered otherwise, mom's qualification and management skills earned the brand twice the fame in a very less time. Looking at this date, people owe already a lot from our brand which is because of the foothold of that turnaround; with time the dimension has just got grown larger and larger." It was getting interesting slowly and I liked how Nishit trusted me with all this information.

"That is incredible dear. But what about you, a lad so rich left to rot single in his youth?" I asked him keeping the humor.

"Except of my senior high, I was sent to a special boys' school for the most part of my childhood and youth. This makes me unreachable of any female attention. I was offered a car after turning eighteen, something that mom decided." He said.

"Oh and I seemed to think else ways till now." I grinned a little. Nishit also smiled shyly looking at the floor and hearing me deprive his sexuality.

"How are you so enslaved to a video game that you keep mistaking things often? What holds you back really?" I asked him taking a new turn in the conversation.

"I am not ENSLAVED... umm I am just fulfilling what was left back in the day?" he replied keeping his lowered tenor.

"But doesn't this thing require changing? How far would it take you along?"

"But isn't it weird...?" He asked me while looking at the floor.

"What is?"

"Someone enslaving herself to a dance form is questioning me about my fascinations?" He grinned a little while saying that. He joked that was evident.

"Come here Nishit." I called him looking in his eyes. He just leaned forward until I grabbed him from his collar; I spoke sternly by grinding my teeth, "Don't you ever and I mean ever... disrespect what I do or you will have it from me. You understand?" I went as close as I could and literally felt Nishit breathing tightly due to more rapid rate of heartbeats. I undid his collar and he fell back to his place.

"I'm sorry Shayna, I didn't mean that..." He mumbled. There was a silence for a few seconds until I killed it off.

"I made a correct call perhaps." I put my muscled hands at front and continued, "With a body well-built and hands tougher than yours I could beat you right away if you didn't... finish THIS on time."

I pointed on the already cold pizza of him that Nishit had spared while listening to me. He looked down on table and shook his head in a sudden grin over his attractive face. Nishit exhaled sharply. I scared him very much I supposed.

"But I have been managing your scarf as well, somehow could it be managed on its own?" He was a very innocent nineteen years old.

"Get it over your neck then!" My words were more sarcastic than genuine but it hit clever Nishit like pen on paper. He went forward to put the ladies scarf around his neck in real and started eating as I stated. I could've laughed however some of my superiority ambushed over my modesty. Before we could finish our meals I spoke again.

"Perhaps, I have my performance in our college event night next week, are you coming?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I am not looking forward towards it. Just a lame set of public competing in a scripted event. No affirmation from my side." Nishit spoke out of a direct denial.

"I understand you can still make efforts to walk your feet down there, for me!" I ordered him indirectly holding his hands.

Nishit kept looking at me, "Okay Ma'am." He said after oozing out a little smile from his lips. I felt my cold heart inside.

I was always looking for cons in men but with Nishit it was different. Even after being with me since a few days, he still didn't take his eyes down my face or would have initiated a touch on my body. I was very impressed by him on his gentle gestures. I wanted this to end and post this lunch I held Nishit by his waist and went closer. I drew him close to me by the scarf and threw my body on him to get in a lovely embrace. Nishit eventually put his hand slowly over my open waist from behind as we build on to the hug. His warm masculine torso mingled with my curvy dancer's body as we hugged lovingly. Once we came away, Nishit had an insistent smile flowing over his cheeks, he liked it.

Being in the special boys' school all through his life, Nishit had never felt the company or authority of a girl over him, but he did now. It felt beautiful for me to be his first. In a few days being more together, he couldn't stop thinking about me in fact I couldn't either. After a certain point, it turned normal for us to be up daily till midnight texting each other. Like the scarf incident, Nishit found it normal to take orders from me and liked to get encouraged by me and I did it unhesitatingly. Just about daily I motivated him to get his works done; also nearly always I had to order him meanly to do his works. Nishit always obeyed my rousing tips.

The days flew to the next week. I walked in the campus to see Nishit. I was very much convinced after watching him attending the lecture sincerely. I stood just outside the class to remind him by my hand gestures about the event tonight. Nishit said yes about coming tonight and I jumped in myself knowing about it. The gang of perverts attending the lecture stared at both us as we talked in the distinctive sign language.

Later the day, I spent a set of hours to practice for my performance tonight; I readied myself for the event. I was dressed in a revealing bead bra choli top ending above my navel. I had a full fringe skirt covering my entire bottom under my waist; the skirt was tapered from my thighs above the knees giving my milky and shaped legs a good view from the side. I had placed a feet long waist chain with a dozen of coins embedded over my hips. There was already much crowd gathered outside my SUV after I made my way out of it to the backstage. I held my head high and kept walking.