A Long Lapse - Shayna Finds the One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just opened my legs next and held his head to guide him between them. Nishit started tongue fucking me. I moaned and showed my sensual satisfactions of that moment. He was very good at it with his fast movements of his tongue. Once Nishit drove me to a good and exotic orgasm, I couldn't remember what happened next. I fell asleep leaving the promise of fucking with him undone.

I kept sleeping till sunrise. I woke up in the bed and as I did I found myself laid comfortably in the bed. To my dismay, I was clothed on my upper body despite having been half clothed when falling asleep with Nishit's tongue in my vagina. I wanted to know what happened after I fell asleep. This was the time when answers had to get presented and I knew where to find them.

I looked at my hidden phone next to the television in the room. I at all times knew what I was doing last night. Getting the phone, I unlocked my phone looking in my gallery and always hoped the clips would help Nishit prevail from the test of his that I took last night. I started to look at the recordings of the entire evening.

'I was drowned to sleep with Nishit still between my legs for a span of five minutes. He took his head up although continuously looked at my vagina depicting him being well horny by now. After Nishit murmured something to me about his horniness, he looked at me fell asleep already. My big skirt was hanging down my calves leaving most of my legs exposed. Nishit quickly took it out fully from my bottom to leave my fleshy legs open. He got my coins' crammed waist-chain carefully out of my hip without making a noise.' This was the moment I told to myself.

'Annulling the preceding event, Nishit placed my choli back at the top to make it cover my breasts again. Grabbing a blanket from the bottom of the bed, he put it fully over me above my waist to cover me in it. He retracted himself from the bed.' I paused the video to comprehend how lovely this felt. I have really found my answer but still continued the clip. 'Nishit entered in the bathroom - to jerk off I assumed. After a minute of his stay in the bathroom, he came out.'

'He looked at my face again when I was deep asleep. He smiled and leaned forward to kiss my cheek and forehead. Nishit nudged my cheek and went away with a smile. He made his way out then. I fast forwarded the clip and it showed a single frame of me fell asleep till the present o'clock.' This clip almost stopped my heart.

I did make a fair point in considering Nishit a gentleman. I almost cried of proud after realizing what he did. Getting myself quickly out of the room, I went to find Nishit. He was asleep in the couch. I looked at his face with very much love.

I nudged on his head lovingly to wake him up, "Hello my lord, it's time to wake up." I leaned down to kiss on his forehead. Nishit sluggishly opened his eyes. He smiled after looking at me. I got him out of the couch and stood closer to him with my bare bottom down my waist. Nishit looked at my face as I started to speak.

"This; why is this left unused?" I held the condom pack in my hands and showed it to him.

Nishit was giving a shy giggle at my face. "I didn't do it because you were asleep Ma'am."

"But you had the chance idiot." I raised my tone thinly.

"You know I couldn't do it without my guiding light over my head." I was flattered with his words. Nobody has ever talked to me in this manner. I felt the coldness in my bosom. Before I start to cry, I threw myself on his body. "Really you; I don't deserve you Nishit. I love you so very much." I closed my eyes to say that in a compassionate tone while started shedding tears of joy in his arms.

"I love you too SHAYNA, I mean Ma'am; Ma'am!"

"Fuck off." I had a little more tears flowing down my eye as I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. We got into a romantic grin as I started to plant my lips on him again. With a bit of lifted confidence from last night, Nishit kissed me back. I slide his shorts down to expose his fair innocent penis out of it. I ripped the pack apart to get the condom finally out and rolled it over perfectly on his dick.

"Throw my clothes aside boy, now." I started kissing him again. Nishit kissed me back and took my thong out of my butt-crack to leave my round ass entirely bare. He slid the choli off my shoulders as I stood fully naked before him. I got him out of his clothes as well, leaving him with just the condom on his dick.

Being nearly even heighted, we stayed neck to neck as an alpha couple with our lips planted over each other's. I slowly took him to the bedside, and kept kissing him on his lips. Nishit kissed back and held my butt in his hand.

I placed myself back in the bed. My callings reach him again like last night; Nishit repeated by getting laid upon my warm body likewise. I stretched my legs wide to give him a clear view of my vagina. Nishit smiled and handled his virgin dick in his hand. In the usual missionary, he slowly slid his dick inside my tight teenage pussy. Nishit breathe heavily and had his eyes closed with his terribly changed expressions to sink in the pain after fitting his shaft inside my tight hole.

I placed my hands on his good teenage ass. Nishit started moving back and forth slowly to get his full size in and out of my pussy. I moaned in pleasure as he started to fuck me in a descent pace. Nishit moaned harder with his each thrusting within me. I was enjoying my love's discomfort and held him by his ass to propel him more and more inside of me. I always longed for company of a good man in bed with me; this was new but an out of this world emotion so very irreplaceable. After a great sex for longer than a minute, he filled his condom with his seed. Nishit lay down in the bed. With the feeling of not being a virgin anymore, he felt blessed to have his first time with me. I did it too.

I threw myself in his arms to cuddle him to a nice nap of an hour. We were already late for our college. We as a couple stood under the shower to bathe together but without any eroticism involved. Nishit got dressed while drove me to my house. I also got dressed and we went to college with each other. People gathered to praise me for the performance last night as soon as I came in from the gate. We were watched with some suspicious eyes as we entered-in jointly. Our relationship grew more and stronger in the coming days.

At one of these evenings while talking with him, I had to wait for his next reply for more than an hour. I started studying to tackle myself from wasting time on the rest of the work. I prepared to fell asleep at 1. He replied late at midnight 2:30; when I was well asleep.

The day passed on to the next, I found him outside the lecture again; this was the fourth time in two weeks also with the same time running in the clock. I raised my eyebrows to give away a little chuckle.

With my animated wrist gestures I spoke, "Again?"

"I have developed a habit these days." He said after laughing back.

"You replied at 2:30?" I asked him.

"PlayStation." Nishit laughed in a little grin on his face.

"And you're proud of it?" I said in a not so fairly defensive tone. I was not very allured with his punishment.

"Oh, no it's not like..." Nishit mumbled and following my displeasure I got closer to him to grab him from his waist.

"Look, this thing doesn't suit you Nishit, get your shit together and don't repeat it." I told him in a rough accent.

"But why do you dislike of my involvement in appalling stuffs? I don't understand this Shayna." He was very innocent regardless of his good looks. He really didn't have much idea of the dynamics of a relationship. I kept looking at him and said directly,

"Oh what are you man? I love you Nishit and that is the reason I hate you involved in such stupid activities." As I said it Nishit kept looking at me and didn't answer anything.

"I love you too Shayna." He mumbled slowly while looking at the floor.

"I am pleased to hear that. But did you note what I said before?" I said a little too heavily.

"Oh yes... yes... I would look after it." His tone said how clumsy and unsure he felt while saying that.

"Look after? What kind of answer it is? Can't you be sure?"

"I mean..." Nishit mumbled as usual. I didn't like the way this man was answering after all I liked him like my own asset. He was the only one in these two years in the entire campus to have my soft spot against. I cared for Nishit.

"Do one thing dear, hit my apartment tonight. I will help you with the works." I said directly, taking advantage of his clumsiness. I didn't want to waste whichever opportunity of bringing him closer to me.

Nishit looked at me and just said; "OKAY." He was low while replying. It was good news for me.

"I will see you tonight then, Have a good day." I leaned forward to kiss him on his cheek.

He kept staring at me as I was walking away from him. At a moment after walking a fair distance away, I turned around to stare at him once; my heart went cold again as I found him staring at me already. I smiled insistently and walked away.

I got home, planned to do what I always do. I danced and did my house chores in the daylight. There were no intentions of mine to drink before Nishit, so I had my wine before he arrived. It just showed 8 in the clock when I got a knock on my door; it was Nishit on the other side of the door. I opened the door to welcome him in. As he came in, I offered him a glass of water. After getting the water down his throat, I placed him and also myself in the two chairs facing each other. We didn't talk much because the time was not favorable enough to chit-chat then.

Nishit got his works out and on my command he started studying with me. My head was continuously hearted in the books and I had been keeping doing it since an hour. In this time, Nishit had only studied three quarters of the hour. Nishit did some of his work for some time, before handling his phone in the hand.

It was very normal for any teenager to get distracted in their phones although not with me. Nishit started to unlock his phone for the tenth time in an hour. As soon as he could touch the screen to unlock it, he found my resentful eyes looking at him.

"Give it to me, Nishit!" I said in an orderly tone. Nishit looked at me for a second, he couldn't initiate an answer to my austerely eyes. Nishit to my dismay left his seat silently to handle me the phone. I liked how obedient he was. I put the phone sideways while both of us started again with our works.

Nishit didn't take eyes off his assignments now, he continued to do it. His phone rang at some notifications, but due to its site next to me he ignored it wholly. In the meantime, he was also done with the first part of his assignments. I checked on it in the whole, I was fairly convinced by his work. I gave a quick peck on his cheeks and patted on his head in appreciation. It definitely made him feel small and Nishit just smiled at me. I planned for us to eat dinner afterwards together. He was a good company.

In the mid of my work, I laid my legs straight to sit in the couch to get into a fair halt. Nishit was sat in the chair and continuing looking in the books to study. It was still unbelievable for me that I had Nishit in my home sitting before me. Precedent evenings I did manage to get guys in my house; only to make love however my stance was not certainly same for Nishit. I could've done anything with him as well but I didn't want to open myself that earlier against him. I felt differently for Nishit.

"So?" I started in a medium tenor.

"Yes?" He answered in a lower tone taking his head up.

"Nothing dear keep working, you look nice acting a descent individual." I joked.

Seeing I was getting off the seat to go to the kitchen, Nishit also put his books aside. I noticed him doing it. Before he could leave his seat, I announced, "Only the one, who has completed their stuff, could have the dinner." I said after looking directly at him.

The expression on his face changed. Nishit didn't protest to it and started to do his record books again. He was in total control of mine. I took the pasta out from the oven; I served myself in the bowl and started to eat by sitting just before him.

I ate my pasta and got the bowl back. His eyes said how he felt like 6 years old.

Nishit somewhat liked the treatment; he found my authority on him positive. I filled the bowl with pasta again. I placed Nishit at just at the bottom of my chair. He took his place cheerfully on the ground like the other day. I held his chin while fed him with the spoon being at the top in chair. On an instance his chin had the cheese dribbling down from it, I placed my tongue just at the end of his face and roamed it upwards on his chin towards his lower lip. I licked it all.

I sited my tongue between his lips then to let Nishit slurp in the cheese from it. Nishit tasted my entire tongue layered with the cheese. He didn't feel that much eroticism ever in his life. Both of us joked and laughed while I fed him properly afterwards. We were done in some minutes. I placed the bowl in the sink. Before Nishit could comfort himself on his seat again, I grabbed him tightly.

I started to kiss on his lips roughly. Nishit was shocked by my intensity on his lips. It took him a while to match my passionate pace and kissed back as we were drowned into a very wet and intensive kiss. I roamed my hands on his dick while he grabbed and squeezed my warm ass in his palms. Our tongues danced upon each other as we kept eating our lips. I slide his pajamas down and grabbed his naked dick as a leash; Nishit followed me to the bedroom.

I opened up my drawer to take out the condom from it. Nishit leaned forward in shock to watch a dozen of condoms placed already in my drawer. I rolled it properly on his shaft. I slide down my elastic shorts from my hip to expose my round butt and turned with my back on him. Nishit had my fully bare butt before his eyes. "Make me proud babe." I said slowly and leaned forward to bend on the edge of the bed.

Nishit must have had cold blood running all over his body, he went forward towards my bent bottom. Nishit stayed there trying to jam his hands on my butt. I believed he must have been confused finding the hole with my anus also clearly in view. I laid my hands back to grab his cock and placed it right at my clitoris to kill his confusion. Nishit held his penis to take it in my tight pussy from the back, he breathed heavily as it went in. I moaned in a high tone as well feeling the wide stretch of my pussy walls; I closed my eyes in ecstasy.

Nishit started to hit his hip back and forth on my butt to fuck my pussy from behind. Both of us moaned as he increased his pace. He grabbed my stomach from behind while started to shove harder inside of my pussy. These positioning and stance of him must have been inspired by the porn videos, I knew about that. I enjoyed the rough painful thrusting in my pussy; I cursed Nishit and kept moaning harder. Nishit hit on my butt with his hips and I threw out sprinkle of cum from my pussy.

Nishit also lowered down his pace as he came closer to cum with some additional slow thrusts. Nishit filled the rubber casing on his dick with his thick white liquid. He fell down swiftly on the bed to catch his breath. I rested next to him. I found my head on his chest to hug him from there. Nishit held me tightly and kissed on my forehead, I kissed on his bare chest. "The guy next to me is a blessing, I love him so much" I said slowly looking in his eyes and smiling.

"The girl next to me is a blessing, I love her so much." He said next to my dialogue. Nishit grabbed my body and draping my leg over his waist, I fell asleep in his arms.

We built on a beautiful relationship with each other it was becoming regular for us to get in and out of college together. With My fame; Nishit also earned some after being called as my boyfriend. In the space of just three weeks, I ended up winning two talent hunt programs, something that has been not very new for me since a while. The relationship with Nishit was surely a boost in my life. Every day

At one of the weekends, Nishit and I reached the college together. We kissed and got off to attend our individual lectures. All through the lectures, my head would whirl of what was happening in my life. These periods with Nishit enclosed to have filled with happiness all over. I was just walking by the campus when I found Nishit outside his class. To my disappointment, Nishit was punished again. Nishit dig his head on the ground to keep looking at it. I was dazed as I went near to him.

"Nishit?" I called him out.

He kept looking at the ground and didn't reply.

"What the fuck you think you are doing? Say why you are here again?" I maintained my medium tone. I placed myself next to him. Nishit didn't take his head up and seemed scared of getting embarrassed before his epithelial girlfriend. I held his hand to stop him from writing and kept his hand still.

"Look at me or I will kick your balls right against the whole campus." I was relentlessly angry.

Nishit took his scared head up to face me. Due to my thriving figure and traits, he always refrained to open himself up easily. "This is the monthly records book that I had to submit by today. I skipped to do it for the rambling and roaming we had been doing since a few days."

"SO?" I asked him angrily.

"So umm... it was left undone." He got his head down again.

"Oh god are you serious, our relationship came as a hurdle now. I should never have met you." I felt myself of having the blame.

I added, "Our meetings frequently had been held at night. What about the day time then?" I inquired.

"SHAYNA... I... I..." He stopped again following his clumsiness.

"Again? Are you serious? Should I let them all know by getting my hands on you? Complete the fucking sentence!" I told him sternly.

"I played on the PlayStation and probably am sleeping the rest of the time." He spoke in a low moist tone.

"Every day?" I grinned and asked him.

"Yes, everyday."

I reacted sober for a little but then got into laughing as I heard it. Nishit took his head up to see me as I laughed harder. I stopped in a while.

"A video game? Are you serious? Look at you man, just look at you. Okay and what about tomorrow's record completion?"

"It is supposed to be done by tonight." Nishit spoke tenderly as he faced me.

"No, it's supposed to be done this afternoon Nishit!" I told him keeping my stern pitch.

"But..." He tried replying to me.

"What?" I asked him roughly.

"It's a lot of work Shayna." He said keeping his head down.

"It doesn't matter Nishit. Come on let's go!" I held his hands and led him straight to his car. We settled in his BMW while Nishit drove us to his house. We didn't had a good conversation in the way also haven't laughed and joked like usually. He drove me in his house lawn as I prepared to walk out of the car.

As soon as Nishit unlocked the door, he looked at me. I went ahead to sit in the chair at a side in the hallway. I took my seat being in a good view with him. Nishit stood there looking at me miserably as he also went ahead to be sat in the couch.

"No." I stopped him. "You don't need a seat probably babe." His looks were telling me loudly how bewildered and scared he was standing there a few feet away from me.

"You know why you are here?" I asked him.

"No." He replied slowly.

"I'm going to help you with your works Nishit." I told him smilingly.

"Are you ready?" I asked while quitting smiling by now. I was pissed at my boyfriend and didn't like this side of him.

He just nodded being at a light distance away from me.