All Comments on 'A Long Walk Home Ch. 09'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupendous.

it's a pretentious word. I never use it, but it's the only way to describe this story so far. I didn't think it was possible, but this series gets better with every installment. These characters are clearly destined to be together, but you write so many layers to their story and personalities. Freya's actions here are the selfless ones of a woman who loves beyond her own understanding. Dayton's conflicting emotions are so realistic it's crazy. He feels sympathy for her sometimes, but then casts it away... on principle! This is how real people feel... sure these are vampires and weres, but you make it so easy for us to relate to the- the true mark of a brilliant writer!

Oh, Jaz.

Can't wait for the next one!

PS: I love Freya and the generous villain, but please don't let her keep up her martyr plan/attitude too long!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Again excellent!

wonderfully written!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
MMM

wonderful chapter as always hun, i do wish Dayton would actually listen to his wolf, Freya all but told him that she made arrangement to end her life but he has overlooked it and the matter of his wolf is trying to get through to him. Whom he ignores so i can't wait for the next chapter, tc hun and keep up the excellent work.

Donna

rainbowsmmrainbowsmmabout 13 years ago
Intense

the chapter was awesome... lots of pain, emotions etc... They're both in so much emotional pain... great going as usual jaz

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
I just can't

I just can't wait a whole week Jaz, please have mercy on this pathetic addiction I have to your story. You are supercalifragilistic! (thought I would change it up from awesome)..lol

willieonewillieoneabout 13 years ago
Ahhh! Jaz hun,

Please don't make us wait a week for the next excellent chapter. I love this story and am keen to have Gard introduced to his sisters family. Loved this chapter.

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
LMAO....

Great chapter Jaz. Been looking forward to this confrontation and now we must wait another week ;) thanks for posting

LeftoverStoriesLeftoverStoriesabout 13 years ago
Insomnia isn't so bad...

...when there's a new Jaz chapter in the wings. Thanks. :)

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDabout 13 years ago
[ '_ ' ] ^_^ ( *_*)

the raw emotion of this chapter def. had me ready to hurt someone if they interrupted me. it was amazing. plz dont make us wait another week. your ah may zingg (as always)

-Aiyanna Raine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are The Pied Piper!

I am on the edge of my chair waiting for the next chapter. I love this story. So she's going to off herself, huh? Von

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I think I love you :)

Amazing! The intricate way you are weaving this story has me totally hooked, but maybe they could be longer, ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love this story

I love this story it is amazing!!!!! Please don't keep me waiting another week man I am constantly check if u enter a new chapters like every day man buy the 5 day I am literally pulling out my hair. Please don't wait another week. I am worst than a crackhead.... waiting for another hit of your story!!!!! LOL

=o) *_*LOVE IT!!!!*_* =o)

mike2710mike2710about 13 years ago
You are very good

I once ask you if you were trying to torture us with your stories and stopping where you do. You told me no you were trying to torture Andre, but with this story I see that I was right. The wait till the next installment is surely a slow torture. Bring it on for so far I can stand it just don't make me wait to long, no skipping days or takeing breaks. That would be unfair.

Thanks for the entertainment. Mike from Texas

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
I'm all but speechless...

And that is saying something. I felt the most basic, rawest, primal emotions erupting from these characters....My own heart is breaking for them, enough to make the tears flow again...

T

om007om007about 13 years ago
sniff...sniff...ah....

Jazz you really made me cry, I had tears when dayton attacks and freya just accepts his knife in her neck. It is heartbreaking for freya and I feel sad for her. Poor freya, she is thinking of dying but dayton cant understand her cryptic lines of leaving. This was truely a beautiful chapter. Just waitin 4 next 1.

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Lovely

Oooo, I do so love a sweet romance! Such warmth, such tenderness, such a gentle tale. LOL I especially enjoyed that beautiful and affectionate moment when Dayton warmly and lovingly threw a knife into Freya's throat. Sheer poetry... LMAO

I'm pleased to see a slightly longer chapter, which kept me entertained for that little bit longer, but, again, I need more!!!

Thanks Jaz, for your delightful storytelling. Looking forward to the next instalment!

zooey4luvzooey4luvabout 13 years ago
Crying...

...in awe at the power of the emotions that are portrayed so beautifully in this chapter. BRILLIANT!

Never stop writing, my heart and mind couldn't bare it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
intense

i like this chapter i was hoping these two people will meet and heal each other

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!

"I'll get you a fresh knife" - brilliant! Made me laugh just when I was getting tears in my eye. Keep writing.

HexiseHexiseabout 13 years ago
Edge of my seat

I was almost in tears over this, and yet at the same time I wish I could just smack Dayton upside the head and tell him to man up. I mean, really! All that love around him, and he still holds onto those negative feelings. I hope he turns around and quick-like too. As for Freya; my favorite character! Keep doing what you're doing, Jaz!

vliciousvliciousabout 13 years ago

EVERY......SINGLE......TIME......

I have read one of your stories,I'm stunned so speechless by the quality of character and depth of emotions I feel from this world of Weres and Vampires you've created..

That I've NEVER even been able to formulate a proper comment worthy of my awe and admiration before!!!

It's a hard thing to pinpoint...

There's just something indefinably deep, different and moving that separates your writing style to shine above all the other writer's tales of immortals!

I truly don't get it JazCullen ????

Who are you really ?....

Are you some well known, famous author, who's name we would all recognize, secretly writing under an alias?....

Perhaps you are a published author writing w-a-y outside of the genre you are known for?

I must admit you have me puzzled...and somewhat a bit worried....

Surely an astounding talent such as yours, MUST have been noticed by the publishing world and grabbed up instantly by now ??

I mean seriously, if not,I pity the rest of the unknowing romance readers out in the world....

Fore they no not what they are missing !!

MY MESSAGE TO THE PUBLISHING WORLD: -

"YOU'RE ON NOTICE...WAKE UP!"

JazCullen,

I don't know THE WHAT OF who you are

or even care

of the why you are.........

This reader is just so very grateful you are out there gracing us with your superb storytelling talent!!!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Love

is never simple and you prove that with this chapter. Rayne has a need to keep Gard a secret, to protect what she has with him. She also loves Dayton enough to tell him the truth even when she knows it hurts him. Speaking of Dayton, his love for a woman who no longer exists is heart wrenching. That his wolf senses something in Freya that his human side can not feel is sad and maddening at the same time. And Freya, with each new chapter my heart goes out to her. That she has come to realize what love for another (not her family) means, and that she thinks she has discovered it to late is truly heart breaking. I'm dying for these two to get together and find true happiness. They deserve it!

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
Very Nice

the tension builds, a good chapter, I look forward to the next.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 13 years ago
ARGGGGHHHH

LOL sometimes you characters drive me crazy LOL there so realistic in the way you portray there feelings, i just wish Drayton would remember what aAsh said about Nors being worried for her and man up, I can sooo relate to them all after reading the whole series so far i even had a dream of them, that Gard was the one sent to kill Rayne and her family, when Cullain and Anakatrine where killed thats why he wasn't there but couldn't do it, and that maybe Rayne hid her sent so she smelled all were, or she had a twin he did kill, and that the Hybrids, when they was older decided to start there own pack... so many possibilities with them all. That the hybrids could channel the Alpha over long distances so he can command his Pack if he couldn't be there. On the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter xxx

fairylustfairylustabout 13 years ago
My hearth is pounding

I have to fight myself not to scream and cry at my workplace ... i cant stop thinking how amazing you are!! Im in love <3 with you !!!

keep up with the awsome thing you do, reading your updates is what keeps me going week after week. I cant believe i started reading this because of the SEX and now is chapter after chapter without Sex and i cant stop reading !!

I know you know this already but you ARE THE BEST !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love this story.

I would love to see Freya and Dayton together in the end. Please make it happen.

kris10ekris10eabout 13 years ago
girl you did this one!

I am on the edge of my seat, heart pounding, mind racing for something to happen. you are my escape, my new reality. this story is so beautiful, all of their stores have become apart of life. I can't bear the fact that it may end for Freya, and that Dayton may realise it far too late, then his anguish of losing another love will send him away from all who love him.... or maybe they find each other, and by her letting herself go. allows him to save her, only now it saves him..... girl you did that! this is so beautiful. much love for you, respect for you work, and desire for it to always continue. I can read you everyday for as long as I live and never get bored by anything you write. thank you for allowing me/us entrances inside your beautiful mind.

win_niewin_nieabout 13 years ago
pleaseee!!!

please don't let me wait soo long for the next chapter

SkyDreamerSkyDreamerabout 13 years ago
What to say?

U awsome frickin writer!! U ROCK, and I am SO loving your story! Your characters are amazing. I get sucked in every time a new post is listed. As always, THANK YOU for your 'submits', please keep up the lovely storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
gotta say...

with a tear stained face... I really hope, scratch that, it will probably make me stop reading LR for a while if she succeeds... you make it so emotional, so easy to be tied to your base emotions and be jerked around... I dont know maybe an edge revival or something... you just cant let her off herself when she seems like a potential mate for Dayton and as you yourself wrote, "finally" finding true love... realization needs to slap him hard... REALLY FUCKING HARD...

Anon|1856

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76about 13 years ago
unbelieveable

you did it...making Freya fall in love with Dayton. now will Dayton ever listen to his wolf... its telling him she is his mate.Will Dayton be able to keep Freya from doing harm to herself? don't keep me waiting long for the next installment of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
As always

A triumph.

A pleasure to read. More and more please!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 13 years ago
wow!! another masterpiece!!

Jaz!!! you did it again!

i loveeee it!! now it is Dayton's turn to realize his love. write fast pleaseeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bucking the trend!

I usually wait until your crazy stalker green eyed Biatch writes but thought I would buck the trend and comment earlier.

I think I love Fraya...she is no one dimentional badass Vamp with no soul. She is a badly damaged woman who has reached the end of the road as far as she see's it.

Dayton may be her salvation as she seems to have 'pricked his wolf's' protective instincs, and who knows what else.

Jaz you never cease to amaze me, between your work, encouraging other writers you still find time to write emotionally draining thought provoking stories which alternatly infuriate, delight and inflame us..your readers.

Keep up the great work Jazmonster!!

Right Anon Biatch ready for you now...just bring it!!!!!

KolrinKolrinabout 13 years ago
Oh shit!

I wonder when he realizes. That will be quite, how do they say, interesting.

I get the impression from reading this that Freya is the most complicated character you've created here. I wonder if she is your favorite of all of them.

Can't wait for more. Will we get another Sunday post?

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago
One down and one to accept it!

Wow Freya has accepted that Day makes her feel love again now but it not being returned is just tearing her apart and making her continue with whatever it is that she had planned.

Day not knowing why his wolf is acting the way it does around her and thinking she is going to do something dreadful to herself just makes it all more confusing to Day as to what he is feeling.

I think that as he gets healthy there is no way that his wolf will allow her to do anything to harm herself even through Day wants to do harm to her there is just no way he can or will and I think that will come to a huge surprise once he figures out why he cant and then why his wolf acts the way it does.

NightpleasureNightpleasureabout 13 years ago

YOur stories are wonderful, I cannot wait until the next chapter.

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Great Chapter

I loved reading it.

I wonder whether Dayton will discover Freya is his mate before she destroys herself. They must get together. They are both screaming out to be loved and they are both hurting so much.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you for enlighten my life!!

There are no words known to me to describe the intensity of emotion nor the appreciation that I have for your writing, it’s so intense, emotional, and beautiful. Thank you for sharing it. I hope you'll be able to post another installment, I am completely caught up in what's going to happen to Freya and Dayton next.

XOX from Spain

virgochildvirgochildabout 13 years ago
why

why would she say something like that to him for what reason did she need to bring Faith up, and talked about her like she was nothing.

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 13 years ago
5 stars

I am utterly speechless. If you ever publish your stories I would definitely buy all of them.

I love how we are watching Freya soften and start to accept that she can do some good in the world.

Looking forward to the next chapter!!

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
I never knew....

a day would come when I would cry over a literotica story.Well that day is here.Congratulations you tear-jerker you!!!!

blunajanablunajanaabout 13 years ago
Thank you!

This was wunderful! I love Freya and how she accepted that she loves Dayton is simply brilliant! And Dayton, stuppid man! He should give Freya that chance Rayne talked about, because his wolf wants to give her that chance. Thanks for sharing your universe and keep it coming!

naughtycouturenaughtycoutureabout 13 years ago
Wow

Wow--- I've been checking in every day waiting for the continuation. Its amazing how close I feel the every character.... whether I like them or not! I cannot wait for the next chapter!!! It's agony waiting, but anticipation only makes it sweeter :-) Keep up the great work!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago
you are amazing!

you made me cry so much reading this, you bring the characters and their feelings to life. I have never read better stories than the ones you write!

I feel so sad for Freya, she really does plan to commit suicide... and she's so broken inside. I hope Dayton soon realises how hurt she is and that she needs him :(

I've never been more hooked on a story, ever!

Can't wait for the next chapter, I'll keep on checking everyday (as I always do) I feel like a kid on christmas morning when I see you've uploaded a new part of the story :)

EllaLanEllaLanabout 13 years ago
Hail Ur HighNess....

OMGGGGGGG....as with everyone here, I applaud you. I might as well be bowing down to you,(am practically hunched over my laptop reading this chapter). I think if we had to cast a vote for the best author in the non human genre, it would be you. The wealth of emotion you're able to convey is humbling,you have me questioning reality, thinking that weres and vampires walk amongst us. (I know, it sounds crazy, but that's how I feel)! I connect with the characters, the emotions on a level I can't with any other author here. And it takes someone with a special gift to evoke such emotions in their readers. You are truely talented, and gifted and I share the sentiments with your other fans...I would easily buy all ur books should they be published and keep them in my collection at that. Not loan them out for fear they wouldn't be returned! Having said that, keep up the good work (AMAZZZING IS MORE LIKE IT). Thanks for the extra page, and we are eagerly awaiting the other installations in this story!!!!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Kudos

Another fabulous chapter!

mariasmdmariasmdabout 13 years ago
...

urg this was dreadful! lol...got you!

great job as always. I feel awful for dayton. i hope he gets to kill something to release his anger.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So so so soosossos great

I love them. After each one of your chapters I think that I hope next week is a continuation of focusing on the same characters, but I really really love reading about these two! You do great work.

livlivvylivlivvyabout 13 years ago
so good!

I've been obsessively checking to see when you post more to your story and you always live up to the hype! I love your story and can't wait til you post again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A week is too long ...

to wait for the next instalment. You write such excellent stories that have me gripped and waiting impatiently for the next instalment!

Only seven days to go ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great job Jaz!!

Hello petal, you've done a brilliant thing here, I have to say...

...this chapter is so full of depth and emotion, another triumph for you I think. And yes it featured Freya, just as I'd wished :)

I love that she is now being taken seriously and not just hated by everyone. She has such complex emotions, which you have drawn out in this chapter so well.

Even more amazingly, you've managed to tip the emotional scales between Freya and Dayton - not that it was ever hate v hate.

Yes, Dayton 'hates' Freya, but we can see the ideas pulsing around their own personal systems - they are going to be together, I know it! We're just waiting for you to work out how.

You are amazing Jazmilla :)

lol

F

392OhMyGoodness392OhMyGoodnessabout 13 years ago
Jazzi

I feel for Freya now I really do... and I think Dayton knows he wants something in Freya its just that his heart and mind and his beast don't know how to come to terms with what he's feeling nor does he understand it so he's lashing out the only way possible and that's with fear and hatred and anger.

But as I was saying I deeply feel for Freya, because rejection is a bitch, not only rejection utter disgust is a bitch as well and loving someone so much that she would try to be more of what Dayton needs is something I know a little bit about, but really it's never enough is it. So she's spending her last days trying to help the one person she can never have. I am glad that she is able to come to terms with her feelings even though she is planning her own end. What I'm surprised is that little Liam can't feel that cataclysmic acceptance of love that his dear auntie has for Dayton. Oh well maybe its best that Nors and Ash don't know whats happening... I get the feeling that Dayton and Freya need this time alone.

Jazzie-kins, you are truly a master of your own element.

-392OhMyGoodness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
10 thumbs up......

there are no words.....what are the chances you can post sooner?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
c'mon!!!

Ok, ok, we know Freya and Dayton don't get along; but c'mon, move it along! I want to hear about their ROMANCE, not their constant fighting. This is certainly not a criticism of your work - more like my impatience for romance and sex! Although I personally want to hear more about Gard and Rayne. Gard is so freakin hot he makes my throat dry!

feelinromanticfeelinromanticabout 13 years ago
heartbreaking

i feel so much for freya and for dayton - and rayne come to think of it - to have to deal with so much is immense, but you write it so well, its totally believable and utterly fascinating. Thanks for another fab chapter :)

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Please

Send the next chapter real soon. I hope the Freya brother stops her before she does something to hurt her family more. I also hope that she can break though to Day, before her tries to kill her again.

EllaLanEllaLanabout 13 years ago
Thank U

Just saw ur update on ur bio page about chapt 10, felt it imperative to thank u even b4 I read it.....so u know am going to be stalking ur page till the weekend....lol. Thanks!!!

pagemasterpagemasterabout 13 years ago
Brilliant!

That's all, just Brilliant!

(And I see that I guess right about Rayne's past. Go me!)

spearman1spearman1about 13 years ago
Well!!!

Im at a lost for words and you know how unusual that is for me!! This chapter was heart wrenching but very revealing!!! Excellent!! Your HHIC

SizzlinSisSizzlinSisabout 13 years ago
_/-\o_ I bow to your storytelling greatness!

It's like you PAINT the scences and interactions with your words, and they spring to life for so many of us!

Thank you!

Just - AWESOME!

maria40maria40about 13 years ago
wow

I cried reading this chapter!

wisperingwillowwomanwisperingwillowwomanabout 13 years ago
WOW

They have so much pain. You could feel it. This was a great chapter.

chelo2012chelo2012about 13 years ago
Great!

You got me at the edge of my seat waiting for more. Keep up the great job you are doing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

I check daily for a new chapter, truly a amazing story. Can't wait for more

KatLadyKatLadyabout 13 years ago
I love Freya!

She's as screwed up as Day, even more--they're PERFECT for each other! Excellent chapter. Please write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Arrrghhhh

Jayyyy, please please pleaseeeee write moreeeee and fastttt.. I don't know how much tears I've already shed reading your story. I went to campus with swollen eyes because of your story. It just like I can feel how much pain Freya and Dayton in. I will wait for your next story, but pleaseeee make it fast. Anyway, outstanding story as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
freaking awesome!!!

Thank you for sharing this amazing chapter...wow!!! I'm not really into drama but boy this one just grabbed me and wouldn't let go.

Freya is an amazing chic! It takes a lot of grit to arrange your business (e.g. advance directive) and demise...and the " I'll get you a fresh knife " cool as a cucumber...You think she's at peace with what she has decided to do, that's why Liam doesn't feel her pain anymore? This has the Love Story, Dying Young, Romeo and Juliet thing going on...Dayton will have to act and convince Freya that she has something to live for!

You've got us sooooo hooked with your story! Great writing! I think I won't last a week from holding my breath waiting for your next chapter.

D

sexynoisesturnmeonsexynoisesturnmeonabout 13 years ago
YES YES YES

I just read your update and knowing that you are giving us another chapter this weekend has me soooooooo excited! I had to post another comment on here to THANK YOU:-) so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"=)

warmicw30warmicw30about 13 years ago
beautiful !!!!!!!!!!

first, i must say bravo!!!!! beautiful writing again and love that you wrote much more this time. Is already waiting on the next part and hoping its longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Heartpounding and Heartbreaking

The reason your readers love you is because aside from sharing your awesome talent with us is that we greatly appreciate that you never leave us hanging..you actually finish your amazing stories and post updates like clockwork. It shows that you respect us and we love you for it. Thank you for giving us something so good to look forward to every week. You are simply amazing!

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniqueabout 13 years ago

I'm soo hooked, it's embarrassing.. I can't wait for the weekend! Oh, and I hope the ill health part of february wasn't too serious :( Anyways, I'm glad you keep getting chapters in regularly.. I wouldn't go insane wondering when the next post would be :P

<3 F.Cynique

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"My hearth was pounding." Really, Jaz? And you berate me for my spelling?

Well at least this time I managed to get through the first paragraph, albeit whilst sneering in anticipation. You didn't let me down for long...'the packs WAS very closely interwoven' quickly surpassed by 'a biological sister WHO(m) he had raised from AND young age.' Tut tut. Unreadable tosh. Like a seemingly innocUOUS and silent fart that you can't hold in you've managed to vapOUrise the whole dinner party with a repulsive smell. Would you like me to be your editor?

lucci53lucci53about 13 years ago
Wow

Loving the story. By the way, in regards to 'anonymous', what an absolute dick head. If you don't like the stories fine, whatever but don't be a prick by trying to ruin it for everyone else (which you fail to do by the way, we just enjoy taking the piss out of your bitter and very OTT comments). Basically what I am trying to say, is that if you don't like the stories, FUCK THE HELL OFF!

austin_eroticaaustin_eroticaabout 13 years ago
Yippee!

I can't believe I missed this chapter yesterday. Well, I made up for it by devouring it today! And wow, what an ending. You have the art of drawing in your readers and leaving them hanging down to a science! What a satisfying read.

You know, no matter how bad my day is going, any day that a new Jaz story is posted instantly makes that day so much better. I'm loving this new series and I'm happy to hear that a new chapter will be posed soon! I can't wait!

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
@Anonymous Douche Bag

Thought you had finally crawled back under your rock, alas, such as you rarely see the error of your ways, so blinded by jealosy that you can't see how simply pathetic and comical the world takes your tilting at windmills.

I almost look forward to your comments as much as Jaz's next chapters, you my friend are at least tenacious in your desire to prove what an uncivilized, moronic, talentless looser you are. And for that tenacity good sir I salute you.

Gratz on providing Jaz with what all authors need, a spineless troll to lighten up thier comments section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anonymous

Is a dick.

PhantaseaPhantaseaabout 13 years ago
Interesting

Do you know you are the first author I have actually followed on this site as opposed to just trolling for pron.

I enjoy your characterization and the interwoven nature of your world and relationships. I admit I want to slap Dayton but since that's what I think you're going for that 's good. I know not all loves have smooth starts and it is interesting to see a relationship go through more of an inner turmoil/challenge than an outer one.

I'm also really loving the rayne/gard cross. It's a lovely contrast to the freya/dayton strain and stress.

As for annonymous troll I'm sure that you aren't too worried. After all annonymously trolling is about as cowardly as you can go. -shrug- I guess the only thing you can do is have a chat with your editor about homonyms and proof reading vs spell checking. That and realize that pobody's nerfect and occasionally these things slip through. Just move on and enjoy the storytelling.

Anyway. Thank You. You do good work.

nazari2964nazari2964about 13 years ago
omg

Please don't kill freya. Even if you have to scare dayton into saving her please. I think she is getting better and really seeiing that she doesn't like what she is and she has a heart for others. Ok dayton needs to stop with the pity party and listen to his wolf I love the story and think your doing an awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MMMMMmmmmm

I love to be in your head but gee zzzzz im going crazy here i love it but man you hard on Freya but hay i like that shes a Bit$& now for the bar tender hahaha hint hint hahahahaha

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 13 years ago
I just cant get enough

Oh please don't keep all of your adoring fans waiting to long!What a chapter! Simply incredible writing and depth of emotion that takes my breath..I truly am interested in knowing Why Freya hurts so deeply inside, what made her how she became? Seeing her softer side for Dayton while he stand as rigid as a bullheaded concrete block, that ignores his wolf, intrigues me to no end. Don'tt let Freya Die, Please make Dayton save her! Come on Jazz More quickly!!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Sitting on the edge of my seat...

Wow, Jaz.....you are an extraordinary writer and you have me completely enthralled in your brilliant stories!! They always say that hate and love is a two sided coin...full of emotion, so I can see where you are going with Dayton and Freya. I, also, hope to see a lot more of Rayne and Gard.....maybe in their own story?! Please keep the stories coming, as I will keep reading them all!!!! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Anon!!!

Re:-

"My hearth was pounding." Really, Jaz? And you berate me for my spelling?

Well at least this time I managed to get through the first paragraph, albeit whilst sneering in anticipation. You didn't let me down for long...'the packs WAS very closely interwoven' quickly surpassed by 'a biological sister WHO(m) he had raised from AND young age.' Tut tut. Unreadable tosh. Like a seemingly innocUOUS and silent fart that you can't hold in you've managed to vapOUrise the whole dinner party with a repulsive smell. Would you like me to be your editor?

Well you have just proved once and for all you DO actully read the stories week in week out, how else would you know minor errors in the story?? huh huh??

To be completly fair to Jaz she has never brated you at all...nope again your WRONG!!!

Jaz has each and every week put up with your innocuous and venomous drivel with more class than you will ever have, she has more talent in one fingernail than you do in your whole being but you are good for one thing which is we all LOL over you green tinged comments.

But actually by your last comment you have revealed your hidden agenda...you actually want first look as an editor...but for that you would have to reveal yourself..my my that wouldnt do would it..oh my the dilemma!!!

mikothebabymikothebabyabout 13 years ago
to anonymous regarding the editing

Bite me. I look at these chapters 3 or 4 times before I send them back to Jaz. I am human and make mistakes - I am the first to admit it. I also do not change some things because it would not suit the style that Jaz writes in. Every writer has a unique style and sometimes grammar corrections would undermine that style. Unless you can give your name and your back ground in writing or editing - well just piss off. You are just jealous because there is no way you could ever be in the same league as Jaz as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it!

I can hardly stand waiting for the next chapter to come out. Completely captivated by the story and characters.

flyinggirlflyinggirlabout 13 years ago
Now it's good

I've read the whole series, and I was a little 'meh' about some of these chapters. Here we go, love what's going on here, starting to get into the meat of the story. Next time, post sooner and post longer 8).!!!

SilkydarktereasaSilkydarktereasaabout 13 years ago
**sighs deeply**.......

What is your problem anon? Your doggedness in believing that Jaz is writing all of the comments in here are just short of being ridiculous and paranoid.

First and formost, as you have been told repeatedly, it is easy enough to check out whether or not she IS writing these comments herself but you won't do so, to do it would prove you wrong and show what an imbecile you are.

Second, Jaz has never berated your spelling, that was me. It is the English teacher in me. To constantly attack someone for no other reason than to get a reaction from her very obvious loyal and adoring fans is to be considered infantile. You have no basis for your attacks other than to garner the attention you get for them.

Third, why not put your dogged determination to a better use? Try writing a story yourself and see how well you fare? You have been nothing but rude, self centered, patronizing, snide, vindictive, and to even offer to be Jaz's editor is laughable.

And Fourth, to be an editor one must know what they are doing and be able to do it in a manner that is considerate and honest. You also have to have the trust of the writer. You have proven by your comments that you are incapable of that.

And since you don't have the decency to air your opinions with a NAME...we have decided to give you one ourselves...you are hereby known as "The Jaz Stalker Biatch"

Tereasa (T)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
*sigh*

Captivating!

In my oppinion, this is the best story in this series.

p.s. I can`t wait for the weekend to begin, hihi ;-)

Your truly,

"Tweety"

VjaxVjaxabout 13 years ago
On Editing

Give me a writer who creates characters that are meaningful with a few mispelled words over a critic who creates....nothing any day of the week.

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritabout 13 years ago
Have to comment on "The Jaz Stalker Biatch"

i am one of Jaz's most loyal readers and its time for this Anon person to find something other to do then trash Our favorite writer, "The Jaz Stalker Biatch" why not *man/woman* up and actually use a name so many of us can tell you off, as for wanting to be Jaz's editor. *snickers softly* That is what the whole thing is about isn't it? BUT how could Jaz or any writer trust you enough to let YOU Look at their stories and help them with grammar or spelling errors to enhance their story as the WRITER envisions it.

*mumbles softly* sorry had to put my two cents in on this..lol

Donna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To that anon. stalker person, LOL

I see you've given up the whole "Jaz writes all the comments" thing ;) Can't say I blame you, as the evidence overwhelmingly points against you! Haha! Now you're on to the whole grammar thing?

Truthfully, I usually don't notice the convention mistakes LOL (I'm too caught up in the story), although I do admit that I sometimes do find some. I don't mind, of course, and Jaz is still my favorite author on this site, regardless ^^

I'm not going to stop you from commenting, I really don't mind, as you are funny ;) (I read all the comments each week, yeah, I do need to get a life, LOL)

I'd love to be editor, but Jaz already has an awesome one ^^ (I'd suck at editing the story itself and if the story fits together and makes sense, but I could totally catch the spelling and grammar errors, LOL, so Jaz if you need someone to exclusively look at just the spelling and stuff, just tell me. Actually, I forgot I'm posting as anonymous, oh well xD)

-pixelmilli

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Frankly anon fuck off.

I've been stalking the site for ages. She's one of the best she is AND AS A FACT NOT 92 PEOPLE FROM AROUND THE GLOBE CAN LEAVE COMMENTS AT THE SAME TIME-IDIOT. please fuck off and leave one of my favourite authors alone.

as for the story, one word: MORE

please.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Amazing as always

and dare I say too short? Pretty sure that's just me being greedy. You've got a talent for keeping us on the edge of our seats, begging for more. Can't wait for the next chapter!

royalkissroyalkissabout 13 years ago
What An Amazing Ride!

And to think, I just knew in my heart no one, and I mean NO ONE, could ever top Andrei and Loretta. Daayymnnn! You've proven me wrong. Does anyone have an extra glass of sweet tea because I need something to cool me down? I absolutely love Dayton and Freya; I don't doubt that their romance (when it actually starts) will just burn up my monitor. Oh and let's not forget about mister "too hot and too sexy for words" Gard! He has my computer smoking whenever he's spotlighted in a chapter. Now in my humble opinion, the only thing that could possibly make him even hotter would be if you had him wearing a kilt. Think about it!

Like all others, I too stalk the new stories pages every week waiting for the latest installment. Thank you JazzCullen for your gift of storytelling. It continues to be an amazing ride.

Wyld_CatWyld_Catalmost 13 years ago
Entranced

Wow.. i never know what to expect each chapter and the developments between Freya and Dayton have me speechless. I have no idea what is going on. I thought maybe mates but Freya admits to herself at the end that he's not.

And i like the idea that he has to face what really hurts and have the walls protecting that part broken down completely. So that he may heal.

durabluedurabluealmost 13 years ago
Man...

The emotions in this. There is so much pain here, but you handle it beautifully. I am blown away.

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Damn

So many emotions. I hate freya but at the same time love her. She's forcing Dayton to feel and as he hates it something is changing for him. Freyas right tho he needs to let Faith go I really don't think she'd want Dayton living the rest of his life mourning her death and being miserable. Cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh Fuck!

Oh Fuck that was unexpected had i thought Freya ... Dayton oh shit lyer i would have told mysel great work

O=O

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

This is so sad...she feels for him, but can't show it because of the sadness in herself. I am loving this story!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6496 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES