All Comments on 'A Love Defined Ch. 02'

by MandiraCarpenter

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
creepyrjcreepyrjalmost 13 years ago

Nice....like the plot so far keep it going

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 13 years ago
Really liking this

Great storytelling and character building. I anxiously await the next installment. 5 stars :-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i love this story

very good keep on keeping on.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 13 years ago
The plot thickens...

LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love it

This a great story. I am sooooooo ready for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Race?

Is she black or white?

She says she blushes easily with her fair skin and he says that he has always had a thing for black girls, which us which?

Other than that loving the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Race...

The girl in the sorry is a light skin/tan/honey colored black woman...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward to more.............

Love the pace of this story instead of just another quickie. Kyla is sweet and Landon is a real gentleman. With Tara in the picture, am looking forward to the ups and downs of this love triangle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Race

Do all black women in IR relationships/stories have honey/caramel coloured skin with button noses? Any dark chocolate/rich mahogany black women in these relationships/stories? Other than that, like the start. Hope it's a different spin on the usual love triangle.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Goodness

can anyone ever have happiness in these stories, though I know that Any form of opposition makes a relationship stronger if both parties involved are willing to fight.

Flowing good thus far, I feel that Landon should warn Kyla about him/Tara past discretion's before she finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In my opinion...

I like the plot to this. The budding relationship, manipulation and the possibility of retaliation. Something begining so innocently can turn into something possibly volitile or stagnant depending on the direction on this.

The race of Kayla doesn't really mean much, but I must mention, black or african american females range from from light bright to dark chocolate. (this coming from a honey/caramel colored black female) I see majority of the IR stories on here about chocolate females or cocoa colored females, so it is refreshing to see someone who resembles me.

Luvlee11Luvlee11almost 12 years ago

Your story is good so far. You should continue it. It was getting to the interesting part.

colorfullove410colorfullove410over 11 years ago

This is a very good story! I do agree, please finish it! Im dying to know what happens next! :-)

london101london101over 11 years ago

AWESOME story can't wait to read the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE! <3

I really do find their story captivating, i would love to find out where their love goes. Please continue with this!! <3

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeabout 11 years ago
It is a shame this story was not continued to completion.

The story was able to grab and keep my attention with its robust character development and fluid plot progression. It is just to bad that the story was not continued out to its natural conclusion as it could have been an amazing tale.

sexyrican89sexyrican89over 10 years ago
more

please update can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

My fault; I should have looked at all of the chapters before reading this story. Why did you, MandiraCarpenter, not complete this story? Just what is wrong with these authors; if you can't finish a story, for heavens sake, don't start them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful story!

My husband and I are in the same type of relationship. It is nice to read an erotic of people that represents us. This is so hard to find. I am hoping you will continue this story and write more.

hotrod621hotrod621almost 10 years ago
More Please!

I realize it's been a while since you've added to this story, but please continue. So far the characters are good and the story line is shaping up nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don"t Appreciate the Wait

I realize life happens along the way, but 4yrs; seriously? You should take down the storyline until you are able to complete it.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 9 years ago
Well I'll be damned!

I wish now I hadn't started the damned thing! FINISH YOU STORIES OR GO POST SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish the story!

I enjoyed the story but wish I had read the reviews before I started.. Please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please update soon!!

This story shows so much potential, please post an update on it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Beginning

This story has great potential and I can't wait until its finished. I really do not like women like Tara. It is like they do not understand when someone doesn't want them and they go out of their way and end up making a fool out of themselves. Are most supposedly smart women like her that dumb? The story has a great story line and I can't wait until it is finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous