A Love Story: Peter and Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Peter dropped to his knees between her spread thighs. He placed his nose onto her mound and inhaled. Kim quivered.

"Baby, I love your fragrance. I love it. Don't move." He ordered as his tongue massaged her clit. Kim flexed her body but Peter grasped her hips and held them still. He drank her juices as they flowed from her. She was sweet, tangy, and his.

Kim could no longer hold back as her husband's probing tongue drove her into a mind-blowing orgasm. Peter loved the taste of his wife, and needed to be inside of her. As she came on his tongue, he pulled back. Moving between her thighs, he lifted her legs and entered her with a loud shout.

Kim moaned. No man should feel this magnificent, wonderful. Her Peter did. He was hers, and despite what happened in the past, she was not letting him go. Moving in and out if her warmth, Peter worshipped his wife. She was all he needed, all he wanted. It had been so long, that he knew he would come soon.

"Baby, I'm coming." Peter groaned in her ear.

"Cum for me Peter. Cum inside me." Kim pleaded.

Peter pumped furiously, knowing he would climax soon. Then she whispered there words that pushed him over the edge. "Peter, I love you." He came. Fireworks blared behind his closed eyelids; Kim muffled her screams as he too fought the desire to yell out.

He covered them and held her close. He wanted to ask her to just move back. Forget the lawyers, therapist, everyone else. He wanted her to come back home. Kim moved. "I have to go." she whispered.

Peter was confused. He thought she was back for good. "Wait, Kim. I thought..."

Kim smiled. "Peter, Jose is sleeping. It might confuse him to find me in your bed. Besides, sneaking around might be fun."

Peter laughed. It was his first genuine laugh since this nightmare started. "OK, I'll let you go this time, but tomorrow night, I want you to stay with me."

Kim dressed and kissed her husband once more before leaving to return to her small apartment.

The next morning, they arrived at their therapy session together. Gloria and Evie smiled as they entered the office. If any couple was meant to be, then these two people definitely were. At the end of the six month mark, it was time to repair and rebuild, not dismiss and disassemble. After working with them, Gloria was certain that their marriage was salvageable. She was certain that they would rebuild their trust and lead a wonderful life together. However, she left her schedule flexible if they needed to call.

EPILOGUE

So, eventually, Kim and Peter reconciled. She still held her fear. Peter never dismissed it as irrational, because he now understood the damage his betrayal cost her. He also mended fences with his family. Although they supported him, hurting Kim was unacceptable. He remembered how hurt his mother was. He talked with her and learned that for years she harbored ill feeling toward Kim, thinking she had cheated and to learn he was the cheater made her angry.

She didn't say much, but Peter realized that his deception ran deeper than his dalliance with another woman. It took time, but he was slowly rebuilding his relationship with his mother. He was working when a nurse stopped him and said Kim was in the office. Peter went to his office but she was not there. He learned she was visiting her doctor. Curious, and concerned, Peter walked over to his colleagues office. Kim had not mentions anything about having an appointment.

She was walking out looking shocked and his concern ratcheted up tenfold. "Kim, baby, what's wrong?" he demanded. Looking around he spotted his friend, as Kim answered,

"Peter, we're pregnant. I'm having a ba..." she burst out in tears.

"Wait, a baby; we're having a baby." Peter whispered. Three months ago, his wife moved back home. They were finally a family once more, and he prayed for this. He prayed that they would soon conceive a child of their own. Here she was, standing before him crying, telling him that in a few months he'd be a father again.

"Yes, I'm nine weeks." She gasped, looking deep into his eyes.

Peter kissed her, lifting her into the air. He held her close. "You need rest. I'm calling Mom to come get you. I want you to go home and don't lift a finger." He demanded. For the next seven months, I am at your beck and call." Peter promised.

Kim was quiet and watching him carefully, "Are you really happy?" she asked.

Peter smiled, "Kimberly Graves, you have just made me the happiest man on this planet. The fact that you're willing to give me another child, well, it takes my breath away."

The tears she fought to hold burst free, and she flew into her husband's embrace as everyone else in the office watched them and smiled. The pregnancy progressed normally and they decided they did not want to know the sex of the baby. Jose and Peter wanted a boy, but Kimberly wanted a daughter. Seven months later, Peter was at work when he got a frantic call from Bria. He left his office and met his wife in the delivery room. The family paced back and forth. The children were at school but Snake and Andrew agreed to go pick them up.

Kimberly hurt like hell. Peter was right at her side. "Baby, remember what we practiced." He reminded her.

"Shut up, Peter. Let's switch places and then I want you to remember how to breathe." She moaned as another contraction hit. The nurse came in and checked Kim. She was almost ready.

"Baby, they can give you something. You don't have too.." Kim groaned. Peter called her nurse. "She needs something."

"No, no, no drugs. Peter, you promised." Kim reminded him. The nurse returned and Kim was prepped for delivery. Her doctor entered, and ten minutes later, the newest member of the Graves family entered the world screaming at its' injustices.

Peter was torn. He wanted to check his baby, but he didn't want to leave his wife. Finally the doctor took over and told him to go tell the family. As he left, the nurses cleaned the baby, and took care of Kim. Cleaning her bed and making sure she was decent and ready for visitors, they would let her family come in. Soon, the nurse came out and told everyone they could come in. Peter walked in and saw Kim holding their daughter so carefully. He was awed at her beauty. His daughter and his wife were the two most important women in his world.

Bria held her granddaughter, tears shimmering, as she asked for her name. Peter was curious as well. He and Kim agreed that if the baby was a girl she would name her. If it was a boy he would name him.

"Well, her name is Briana Tina Graves. I named her after her grandmothers." Kim whispered.

Bria was awed. She loved all of her children and their spouses, but Kimberly was special to her now. She hugged her daughter in law.

Finally Peter needed to hold his daughter. Bria carefully placed her granddaughter in her father's arms. Everyone was quiet as Peter wept at the beauty that now wrapped his heart around her little finger. Soon, everyone left. Andrew was happy for his brother and excited as well. Cici convinced him to have another child. She was a bit disappointed, because although she planned for a girl, it seemed he could only make boys. Their sons were excited about the new baby, and Andrew was tickled pink.

Andrew and Cici brought Jose back to the hospital to see his Mom and meet his new sister. He hugged Kim so tight and promised his sister that no one would mess with her. Peter hugged his son and told him to be good for his aunt and uncle. Jose swore he would then he hugged Kim once more. "I love you, Momma" he whispered.

Kim hugged him back, "I love you more, my baby." Then she kissed his brow. Cici smiled as she rubbed her baby bump. Aidan was active, and she could tell he would be a handful.

Andrew drove home and the three boys ran to Ian's room. Andrew ordered Cici to lay back and went to get her a drink. His phone rang and he answered. Snake had gotten a call back about Kiana. Andrew sighed; he had to talk with Cici.

Three weeks ago, Special Forces rescued a group of captured Americans from Ubay. Kiana White was in that group. She was in a veteran's hospital and they wanted to meet her. They wanted to make sure she would not harm Mia in some way. So the next day, Andrew and Snake were flying to Virginia.

*****

So ends the tale of Peter and Kim. I am still trying to write Brett and Isla's story. So until I write it this series is not done.

It is self-edited. So please don't freak out over mistakes. Please vote and leave your thoughts. IR2R

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers