All Comments on 'A Magical Escape'

by IcelandSpar

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The very red company stewardess uniform looks so good on you. Tight around your bottom, you had told me that more than a few men on flights had brushed their hand against you ,as a co pilot I had seen many stewardesses, many willing to submit to a horny co pilot. As I lifted the dress, the sheer pantyhose made my cock stretch even more, admiring your bottom, I slowly peeled them down. You pushed your bottom back at me, arching your back, a glimpse of your balls and small cock dangling, as I moved over you, my cock finding its target, opening and entering you, moving slowly inside your gripping Chinese ass, the ass I had lusted for when you told me about your sexuality, the ass that was now firmly around my cock, wanting my cum which I was now happily shooting deep inside you. Laying together, still inside you, my hand stroking your hardening cock, you pushing back, your bottom clenching around my cock as your cum shot over my hand. That did it, on top of you now, my hands under your shoulders, fucking you for the second time, harder, rougher, you make noises as I pound your ass until my relief comes suddenly, your ass clenching, milking me as I drain into you. Rolling over, cuddling as my cock shrinks and falls from your ass before sleeping, hating the alarm that will wake us for the mid morning flight.

betamale08betamale08almost 5 years ago
Dam!

Hot-Hot-Hot!! Love your writing style... Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIcelandSpar@IcelandSpar
Apologies to people I regularly connect with over here: work/life has gotten busy and I've had to switch to an earlier schedule, which leaves little time for Lit chat these days. I still will be around a few times a week, but not for the long stretches like I used to. Take c...