A Magnificent Bastard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, mom, her name's Rachel and if you're going to be like this when I bring her, I might think twice about it."

"Don't worry. Just bring her sometime. I'll behave."

We had a quiet and small Christmas. They've been that way ever since Dad died, and I think that's how Mom wants it. She spent forty years taking care of another man, and she's just enjoying not having to plan anything or worry about anyone. She dropped me off at the airport at the end of it so I can fly out west to join Rachel, and before I got out of the car, my mom just pulled me into a hug and said, "you are a good boy. A handsome man. And my favorite person in the world. She'll see that so long as you just be yourself."

"You're a little biased, mom. But thank you."

"Bring her here next year, Jake. That's an order from your Mom."

******

Rachel picked me up from the airport to whisk us out to the ski cabin. She had shown up in a nicely plush old school human SUV, and we held hands across the center console.

"Nervous?"

"I guess. Was I gripping your hand too hard?"

"Like a drowning man," she said, chuckling, then patting my hand. "Don't worry, Jake. You'll do fine."

We didn't hit much traffic, but it was still a long distance to cover and the winter sun was well below the horizon as we pulled up into a sprawling mountain lodge slopeside to a ski-resort named Snow Angel. The lodge was stunning, a mini-mansion that looked like it came out of a catalog ad.

"oh, yeah," I said, "this will do."

"Megan knows how to pick them. They got here a day earlier so everything should be setup and waiting for us."

Lights were on inside and laughter greeted us as we walked in. The front door was unlocked and it opened into a room that was all high ceilings and fake wooden logs. Three people, two women and a man were lounging on couches and chairs and all of their heads pivoted to look at us as we walked in.

"Rachel! You made it!"

A second man, tall, lanky, blonde, with a face built for smiling, appeared around the corner and walked up to us with drinks in hand. I recognized him from Rachel's photos as Ian.

"Started making these as soon as we saw the headlights entering the drive." he said, "Old fashioneds?"

Rachel smiled, "Oh, Ian, bonus points for making friends feel at home."

"Old friends are home. Hi," he held out the other glass to me, "you must be Jake. We've been looking forward to meeting you."

"Thank you and likewise."

A short blonde woman in a loose hoodie and sweatpants, bounced up from the couch, and made her own way to the bar, "come on, Ian, let Rachel and Jake get settled in. Or at least let them put their bags down before you start filling their hands with drinks."

The second woman kept her spot on the couch, she had long, silky dark hair, almond shaped eyes, and a grin that hinted at schemes. "If Jake's going to be a part of this gang, he's going to have to learn to keep up. The party bus does not wait."

"Rachel was warning me," I said. "My liver and I come prepared."

"Good man," the Asian woman said. "I'm Sofia, married to Mal, that's Julie, Ian's partner, and this lump over here is Alan, who's Megan's."

Alan turned from where he was sitting next to Sofia and stood, hooking his thumbs into his belt, and very obviously sizing me up. He had close cropped dark hair, black glasses, and a fringe of stubble that looked like it was made for frost. "Welcome to the party, Jake," he said, "Probably best that you meet all of the spouses and partners first so you can get some tips on getting yourself indoctrinated to the collective."

Rachel rolled her eyes, "you make us sound like a cult."

"I'm not saying you are, but I'm also not saying you aren't. Y'all are just ... special."

"The first tip of getting to know us," this was from a new voice, deep and confident, "is to just ignore half of what Alan has to say. He's just starting trouble anyway."

Malik appeared at the other side of the room, cradling a tumbler of what looked whiskey in his hand. He was wearing a loose pair of linen paints and a gray collarless, chambray shirt, untucked and open to hint at a hairless chest that looked sculpted from an old red oak tree. His eyes had a dark languid intensity that were fascinating, like a panther studying all of its prey. Behind him, of course, was Megan.

To say that Rachel and Megan were like sisters would've been an oversimplification. It was more like they were two incarnations of the same spirit. One shared vision of hotness distilled from two different sources of genetic material. Where Rachel's eyes were lustrous blue, Megan's were malachite, a scintillating green hue that hinted at decadence. Where Rachel's skin was pale, Megan's was a delicious caramel. Where I first knew Rachel as a slim, pretty young lady, who had filled out with some lovely curves and muscle tone as she matured and worked out, Megan continued to hold a certain willowy elegance -- slim and graceful like a runway model. But below physical appearances, there was a posture and intelligence that I recognized, a confidence that came from knowing what you wanted and how to get it. Megan gracefully opened her arms to us as she approached, and when she smiled, it was a smile that I recognized because it was so very similar to Rachel's.

"Rachel! You made it! So glad to see you."

Megan swept both of us up in a hug and looked at me with that same smile still on her face. Up close, she smelled of jasmine and musk.

"You must be Jake! I've been wanting to meet you for forever! Welcome to the gang!"

"Jake, I'm Malik. But please just call me Mal. Good to meet you."

"Good to meet you both."

With greetings out of the way, they left us to unpack. As the last arrivals we were left with choosing one of the last two bedrooms. Bedroom A was in an upstairs loft space overlooking the main living room. It was spacious but had zero sound privacy. Bedroom B was in a separate wing of the house. The floor plan of the building was in a big U, with the living and dining room at the center of the U, three bedrooms on the right arm of the U, and the left arm of the U had the kitchen, a tv den, and the last bedroom. On one hand it probably meant that we had more privacy, but on the other hand it was also isolated from the rest of the party. Still, beggars can't be choosers. We unpacked our stuff in Bedroom B, spent a bit of time decompressing, then went back out to join everyone.

"Hey, Jake," Megan had produced a brown paper bag from behind the bar as we re-entered the living room. "Megan told us you liked scotch so we got you guys this as a welcome package."

She took the bottle out. Laphroaig Triple Wood. The bottle that I used to seduce Rachel back to my place the first time that we ever hooked up.

The reaction on my face must have been obvious because everyone just started laughing and cheering. Rachel just blushed furiously and buried her face in my shoulder.

"You know," Mal said, "we just needed to prove to you that we're not the PBR type."

There was good hearted laughter amongst the crowd, which helped to take the edge off, and I joined in on the chuckling.

"Not many secrets with you guys, huh?"

"Oh, Rachel spared us the Penthouse letters portion of the evening." Megan said, "You can't blame me for being interested when Rachel just out of the blue told me that she was skipping our New Year's party to hook up with some random guy. You must've been someone pretty special; but no, not a lot of secrets between us. We're like family to each other, and I hope you think of us the same way, Jake."

"Welcome to the family, Jake."

Mal gamely reached out and shook my hand, then with a surprisingly sure grip, pulled us over and motioned for us to join everyone in the big sectional by the hearth. Megan brought over the Laphroaig and some shot glasses.

"To the newest member of our team!"

We toasted and sat back. Conversation flowed easily. A lot of it was Rachel catching up on news and gossip from Megan, Mal, and Ian, but the crowd was also big enough for us to have side conversations easily. Alan tried to keep me up to date on the convoluted history of everyone, but I also couldn't help notice the way that Rachel came alive in a different way than I was used to. We were so busy with our careers in New York that we hardly had time to make friends, and now here she was in her element, with people that let her be who she wanted to be. It was like Full Color Her where I only really knew Black and White.

We kept drinking wine. Emptied bottles, opened new ones. A healthy dent was made in the Laphroaig. Then the conversation had gotten to a mutual lull. In the empty space, I said, "so, Rachel was telling me that this is actually the second time you guys have had this gathering, and the first one was a blast."

They all exchanged some significant glances and grins. Mal gave this puckish smile and said, "well, it was a great time for most of us, but unfortunately Rachel had some ... untimely distractions with ... what's his name ... oh, yes, Josh. We all had to help her sort out what she'd do with him. Now, we're all here. We're all happy, and we're fully intent on making the most of this weekend."

He said that last with his eyes fully on both of us. So direct, so intent.

"I have to say, Rachel," Sofia chimed in with her own wicked grin and odd, musical lilt, "you picked quite well. I love Jake's 'Anderson Cooper, white before his age' look."

At some point in the evening, Sofia had gone back to her and Mal's room and come back in a comfy, silken slip that doubled as pajamas and showed off an amazing pair of long, smooth legs. Those were currently very comfortably draped across Ian's lap while Sofia rested her head on her husband's shoulder.

Rachel leaned in to my chest as she rested back against me, and looked up and said, "Thanks, Soph. He earns his keep."

Sitting across from her gave me a good opportunity to appreciate Sofia's own elegant beauty. It had emerged in conversation that her parents were Japanese but they had all lived in Argentina, which imparted Sofia with a fascinating Italian lilt in her English and a gusto for Malbec. She had beautiful heart shaped face that broke out into adorable dimples when she smiled. She wasn't quite as curvy as Rachel or Julie, but Sofia's slip still hinted at a nice bit of cleavage that I also found rather distracting.

"It's been nearly a year, right?" She asked as she held her glass out to Mal to refill.

"It is. Though, we're figuring out our own pace. Not rushing things."

"Oh, that's good. All of the rush is just what society wants from you anyway."

I just smiled in the embrace of my warm Scotch haze and said, "you all don't look like you care for convention either."

"You read us right, sweetheart."

Ian smiled and placed one hand on Sofia's thigh, and ran it up from her knee to her hip. Mal looked over and watched his friend caress his wife and his face showed a mixture of lust and pride, then he made eye contact with Julie, who was also leaning against her boyfriend and held Ian's other hand around her waist.

"Well," Rachel sighed and then sat up, stretched languorously in front of all of us before yawning and continuing, "Jake and I have had a really long drive and we loved talking to all of you, but I'm really tired and going to bed."

We all watched her walk slowly back to her bedroom. I finished my scotch and turned back to the party.

"Don't let us keep you up, Jake," Megan said, smiling and raising her fingers up to air-quote, "you must be 'real tired' too."

The entire room giggled and I just grinned bashfully and said, "yeah, I probably am."

"Don't sleep in too late," Mal called out, "we like to do a group breakfast in the morning and then hit the slopes as early as we can."

"We'll see you then."

Rachel had shed her sweater and turtleneck by the time I had walked in and was standing in our room in her bra and jeans. She smiled over her shoulder at me and asked, "so what do you think?"

"I feel like I've been herded into a trap." I wrapped my arms around Rachel's waist.

"oh, don't be like that." she said, turning to face me. "Everyone's happy to see you here."

"I can see that." I started kissing her chin, whispering in between kisses. "I just feel a little vulnerable with all of these people knowing things about us that I thought were secret, and I still don't know anything about them."

"You trust me, right? I'd never tell them anything that would make you look bad. You can ask them tomorrow. As you can see, neither Sofia nor Megan are shy. They love oversharing with people that they trust."

"I get the feeling that you all are more intimate than the usual pack of old neighborhood friends."

"That may be true." She had taken off my sweater and was starting to unbutton my shirt.

"Do they know how much of a slut you are?"

I heard Rachel gasp as I said it, and a coquettish smile break out across her face. "Maybe."

I picked up one of her scarves, left discarded on the bed, and held it loosely in my hand. I looked at it then looked back at her. "I trust you, but do you trust me?"

"I do ... but what are you planning?"

I pulled the scarf taut between my hands and held it up to her face. "Close your eyes. Let me blindfold you and you'll find out the rest. If you don't feel comfortable you can just say ... 'stop'? "

"This is like a dream, so I'll just say 'wake me up.' "

"Accepted."

Rachel answered with quiet squeal, and she willingly closed her eyes. I tied the the scarf around her head and slowly ran my fingers tips over her face, her neck, and her shoulders. I kissed her in the trails of my fingers and just let her come alive slowly under my touch. My cock had stirred and I pressed my hardness against her groin, letting her know that I wanted her. I slowly walked her backwards until her back was pressed against the glass of the window to our room.

"Is that glass?" she asked blinded, "it's cold."

"It's the window to our room. The bedrooms of the others are on the other side of the courtyard. It's dark. Here."

I turned Rachel around and kissed her on the back of her neck. Then a light came on the other side.

"Is someone looking at us?" she asked, "I can see some kind of light."

"No, their curtain is drawn." I said, letting my hands trail down to her jeans. "It's just silhouettes. They can't see us doing anything. They can't see me doing this."

My hands took apart her belt buckle and unbuttoned her jeans. I kissed my way down her spine to the small of her back. Then I was on my knees, as I pulled her jeans down, revealing Rachel's toned and lovely legs. I kissed the back of her knees and ran my hands up her thighs and over her panties. The heady, earthy scent of her arousal wafted over me. I slid a finger along the edge of her panties, feeling Rachel parting her legs, letting me tease the space between her and pussy, reveling in its growing dampness. Then I stood, placed my mouth next to her ear, and I said, "do you wish that they could see you?"

There was a hesitation in her voice and then a short gasp, "maybe."

"Do you wish a certain someone would see you?"

"Yes."

"Such a slut. So much my slut." My fingers traced down to her stomach and over the rim of her panties as I could hear breath getting shallower and more urgent. Then I slipped my fingers into the silk of her panties and homing in on the rising prominence of her clit. She was dripping. I whispered to her again, "and I think you're fucking hot and I want to see you fuck whoever you want to fuck."

Then I had two fingers inside her, one crooked and the other straight, seeking all of the places that would make her senseless.

"Oh, Jake. Don't stop. That feels good. Please don't stop."

"But, wait. Maybe ... that looks like someone coming to the window. There's a silhouette. They're coming close. They might see you. Should I stop?"

"Nnnnnuuu ... Oh, Ggggggoddd. Please don't ..."

"not even if I do this?" with my free hand, I unclipped her bra, and pushed the straps down. I let her full breasts drop from their cups, unveiling them to whoever might happen to be looking out before I wrapped them in my free hand and fondled her stiff nipples. She squealed louder again.

"Oh, ffffucckkk, Jake. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK"

"They can see us now. They're staring. They're watching. They're looking at your tits, and they're looking at my hands. You've got to be quiet. You might bring others out to watch you. They can see you going limp in my arms. They can't stop watching. They want to see you cum. They want you to cum."

"Ohhhhh ... Jaaaaaake."

She bucked again, and I felt her legs pinch shut across mine, trapping my hand between her thighs, my fingers still inside her. Despite her blindfold I could see that Rachel's eyes had pinched shut as she went boneless in my arms. I picked her up in both arms and carried her to the bed. I slid her panties from her legs, leaving her bare, naked and languid before me. I took off my jeans and underwear, then climbed up on the bed, and straddled Rachel's prone form.

Kneeling over her now, I took in her beautiful body. Those sculpted shoulders, her lovely face, the light sheen of sweat that had broken out over her, her aroused nipples. I let fingers trace over her again, before letting my hands move up to her wrists. She sighed as I held her down and then slowly opened her mouth in anticipation. I leaned forward until my cock was at the threshold of her lips and then I whispered, "are you going to be a good girl this weekend?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to fuck whoever you want to fuck?"

"Yes."

"Do you want this to fuck you?"

There was a pause. Then she said, "Yes. Please just fuck me, Jake. I want you to fuck me so bad."

So, I slid my cock into her warm and willing mouth, and I basked in the feeling of her tongue sliding over my flesh. I had been waiting to do this all day, and it took concentration to hold off from just exploding in her mouth and leaving a creamy mess all over her face. As delicious as that may have been, I willed myself to pull out and then crouch back to the middle of the bed, between Rachel's legs. Still kneeling, I held her hips and raised them up, sliding my own thighs under her to support her. I took her left leg and raised it to my shoulder then kissed the back of her knee.

"I'm glad that you asked me to come here, Rachel."

She looked to the side, still blindfolded, but I could see her eyes blinking furiously. "I'm glad that you could be a part of this, Jake."

Then there was her delicious sigh as I slid my cock into her welcoming threshold. I remember that we used this position when we had first hooked up and she always loved this angle. My hands held up her waist, fixing her pussy to be pounded by my cock, as the rest of her body lay below me, helplessly thrashing as sensation overtook her.

"Oh, yes, Jake. Yes, please. I want to feel you cum."

She knew that I wouldn't last long. And with her talking like that, I was helpless. It only took a minute or so before I could feel myself begin to boil, and egged on by Rachel's slutty talk, I just sped up, knowing that she had liked it rough and hoping that it would be enough to bring her off. Then there it was - my release, my singular exclamation, and Rachel's happy, satisfied keening as she bucked her hips against mine, milking me for all that I was worth.

Sated, I let her waist go and let myself slip out as I lay down next to her and spooned her. I kissed her shoulders, neck, then her lips, as my fingers took her blindfold and slowly slipped it off. There were tears in her eyes and fresh happiness that I had not seen for a while.

"So you liked that then?"

"Oh, yes, points for trying and extra points for pulling it off."

We were quiet for a bit, just enjoying the warmth and touch of the other, and then Rachel asked, "so, was there a person watching us?"

123456...8