A Magnificent Bastard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scenester
scenester
55 Followers

"hey, you," Megan called out. "are you all doing ok?"

"Oh, very much so," Rachel replied, "better than ok. Thank you for organizing this, Megan."

"Oh, it's nothing. See all of my favorite people in place has just been a joy."

"No, I mean it. Thank you."

Rachel reached out, cupping Megan's jaw and looked into her eyes. Megan reciprocated, sliding her own hand around the back of Rachel's neck and slowly rising up to kneel on the sofa and come eye to eye with her friend. She simply whispered, "my favorite person" then kissed her.

We watched rapt as Megan and Rachel made out, kissing, giggling, and caressing each other. Then Megan pulled Rachel over and caused her to tumble into the sectional, rolling slowly and tumbling into a light hearted flutter of legs, hair and terrycloth. The two women re-arranged themselves into a sideways embrace. Then they looked over at us and Megan said, "come on, boys. No need to just watch. Join us."

Alan and I grinned to each as we took our spots next to our partners. There were hands everywhere, touching, massaging, stroking, and undoing. I could see Alan slowly pulling apart the knot that held Rachel's robes together, while my own hands were massaging Rachel's back and slowly pulling more of the robe off her shoulders. Megan shrugged her robe off too, and undid my towel, to release my cock.

Soon, we started arranging ourselves on the couch. Alan kneeling before Megan, his flesh hammer slipping between her lips, Megan on all fours raising her ass to me for me to slip home. Rachel sat up on top of the couch, between us, and then spread her legs and placed Alan's hand on top of her juicy slit. As I buried myself in Megan, I gazed up at Rachel and reveled in her happy, carefree smile. She leaned down and kissed me, then groaned into my mouth as Alan's fat fingers did their work.

My brain was overwhelmed with all of this pleasure. The sensual rapture of Megan's warm, liquid center, the tender affection of Rachel's lips, the sheer lurid spectacle of it all. It was all like a dream. Then Rachel broke her kiss and turned to kiss Alan instead and I was glad to be able to turn my focus to Megan.

Megan herself seemed to be having an amazing time, taking both my and Alan's cocks at once. I admired her back, her figure and the way her long flowing hair swirled with every thrust. Her cries and moans were picking up in intensity, and soon she let Alan's cock pop out of her mouth so that she could take deeper breaths.

With his cock newly freed, Alan pivoted in his stance and turned fully to Rachel, grasping her fully around the waist and then lifting her slightly from the couch so that he could line himself up between her legs. From my angle, I could see Rachel biting her lip in anticipation, then whispering, "wow, Alan, I never realized ..."

"We never got far enough..."

"but now, we're making up for lost time."

"oh, yeah. are you ready?"

"do it."

She gasped as he pressed inwards, taking in more deep breaths as he slowly slid in deeper.

"Rachel, are you ok?"

"Oh, fuck yeah."

We went at this for a while. Few words. No conversation. Just moans, cries, and fucking. All of us had come a few times by this night, and none of us had anything saved up. We were just running on pure lust. Megan's sighing were matched by Rachel's own whimpers, which crescendoed and ebbed as she rode out one orgasm after another. Alan's grunts were followed by my own groans. Rachel's hips were whipping in fascinating rhythm as she hugged Alan fiercely, crushing her body against his, as he sawed in and out of her. Then Megan grasped the side of the sofa and started to pull herself up. She turned her head back to me and simply gasped, "Jake, just let me turn."

So we also shifted, me following Megan's lead as she climbed up to lean against the top of the sofa, and me staying deep inside her but moving so that I was standing on the floor, kneeling against the sectional so I could watch Megan and Rachel being face to face again. Rachel sat on top of the sofa facing me with Alan between her legs, and Megan facing away, leaning against the sofa but turning her face to Rachel so that the two of them could make out again.

"Rachel," Alan moaned, "I'm close. I can't hold it..."

"I want it, Alan, all over me. I want Megan to lick it off. I want ... oh, god, I can feel you ... do it now!"

With another heaving grunt Alan just pulled out of Rachel, grabbed his veiny rod, and the started spew the remains of his release, all over her breasts and collarbone. Rachel's face lit up with pride as she turned her torso back and forth so that she could spread his sperm all over her, and the sight of that was enough to send me over too, and I pulled out and jerked myself on Megan's back.

Exhausted, both of us guys collapsed next to the sofa as we watched Megan and Rachel take turns licking our collective fluids off of each other. We both looked at each other like we wanted to high five, but just managed exchanging tired, dopey grins.

******

"Hey, Rachel, do you have a moment?"

Rachel looked up from her laptop. Outside a grey spring rain kept going, making us feel even warmer and cozier indoors. I held up my tablet with her business plan on it.

"I think this is brilliant," I said, "It's great to see AI being used in a way that actually helps people instead of corporations, but you've got a really long time window towards monetization, and it's only going to get longer if you have to take on employees. You're going to need a lot of cash in year 2 and year 3, and given where the markets and interest rates are, it may be a pretty steep hill."

"Well, that's always the crux isn't it? Figuring out how to hire good people without it costing me all of my income, or eating into the nest egg. Hire them quickly enough to build the things that are needed but not so quickly that I'll have to lay them off if we run out of money. I think I have enough saved away to make it work, but you never know."

"Well, how about I give you a little more cash in exchange for a partnership stake?"

Rachel put her laptop down and turned to give me her full attention, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

"Are you offering what I think you're offering?"

"Yup. Partnership. I can use my contacts, finance experience, and professional services schmoozing, to do sales for you. You can focus on the algorithms and proof of concept. We coast on my cash and maybe the occasional side consulting gig, until you're ready for launch. We do this together."

"Together then?"

"Always."

"What kind of compensation are you looking for?"

"Oh," I set down the tablet and started to undo a button on my shirt, "I think we can work out a mutually satisfying arrangement."

scenester
scenester
55 Followers
1...345678