A Magnificent Bastard Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scenester
scenester
54 Followers

"So, thank god I found Rachel," Julie was saying," because she at least knew how to ski back to the cabin. Saved me from having to walk of shame it back here in my ski boots from the base."

"Anytime, Jules."

"And then when we got here, we saw that the boys had already beaten us back and had gotten started on getting the hot tub ready. Perfect timing!"

"For you, maybe," Alan said, "but I'm still bummed that we didn't get here then."

"hey, you know, we all make our choices. Besides, you'll probably get another chance soon enough."

"Look at you, Julie," Sofia said as she looked at us with a bemused smile, "what happened? Last night you were a shy wallflower and then we come back and you're all 'woohoo! party time!' "

Julie just smiled bashfully then looked at both us. "I guess I just needed some help in coming out of my shell."

"on that note," Megan said, "as I think you've all gathered, Mal and I organized this weekend to bring us as friends back together. It's been too long and we've been too important to each other. Plus, I guess we can say we've all had a bit unfinished business from our past."

"We all had good reasons to keep our friendships platonic, but we're also all moving to new stages in life -- getting married, settling down, having new romantic partners. But growing up doesn't have to mean growing apart. Growing older doesn't mean having to leave our youth behind."

"In other words," Alan said next to her, "now that we're all coupled up, it's safe to fuck around."

Megan gamely punched her husband in the shoulder, but Mal held his hand out to pause the chuckling, "Alan has a bit of a point. I think we all wanted to be at a place where we were all ... equal. All in happy relationships. All in good parts of our life. We're all open to playing with each other, but we just want it to be that. Play. Nothing serious. Nothing complicated. It just happens here, and it makes us closer to each other, but it doesn't have to change our relationships or our futures."

"So," I asked, "what's the plan?"

"Well," Sofia said as she drained her glass and set it down, "let's all move on to some place more comfortable. Back to the sofas, yes?"

We moved back into the living room and nestled ourselves into the deep pillows of the sofas. Ian and Julie had joined us on one arm of the sectional, with Ian and flanking the two girls. Megan and Alan were next to us on the other arm of the sectional, and Mal and Sofia were in the sofa facing opposite on the other side of the coffee table. Sofia reached under the table and pulled out a box with three neat stacks of index cards, and she said, "back with my old play friends we had this one idea for how we'd start a party. We used to play spin the bottle but it became very familiar, very predictable. So this is a twist. I have a set of cards here. One pile has names of all of the boys. One pile has girl names. One pile has actions. We go around the table, and each of us picks an action card. Then you can pick a person card and you have to perform an action on the person."

We all ooh'ed and aah'ed as she described it, and Sofia made a big show of shuffling the name decks, but very specifically left the actions deck unshuffled.

"So," she continued, "for example, I will pick: Fondle ... Jake"

Rachel laughed and yelled out, "You planted that!"

Sofia just smiled and shrugged non chalantly. Mal quietly hit something on his phone and quiet music started playing in the living room. Rachel and I just glanced at each other as the entire group watched Sofia sashay over, swaying her hips sensuously then elegantly draped her arms around my neck as she leaned in close. I leaned forward for a kiss but she deftly dodged out of my way, just leaving scents of jasmine and lavender in her wake. Sofia got on her knees as her hands glided down my chest and slide beneath my sweater to run themselves over my torso through the fabric of my t-shirt. Playing it up she looked over at Rachel and ooh'ed at her and nodded approvingly. Then she ran her hands down to my lap and boosted herself up, agilely spinning around so she was facing away from me, but now sitting on my lap, so that she could grind her skirt clad butt on my crotch. My cock knew when it was being summoned and responded in kind, which, Sofia met with a giggle. I moved to wrap my arms around her, but with surprising strength Sofia grabbed my forearms forced them apart. She was in charge here obviously, and I was just along for the ride. The scent of her was overwhelming and the entire room had gone silent as we all watched Sofia's lap dance continue. Then just as quietly as she started, Sofia released my arms and sinuously rose from me to return to Mal on the couch. Applause followed in her wake.

"Jesus, Soph," Megan yelled out, "how the hell are we supposed to follow that up?"

"You're all hot and sexy as hell. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

Mal was next and drew: "Kiss ... Megan"

Again there were ooh's and aah's as Mal walked over with a bit of swagger. Megan met him halfway, standing up as he approached with a coy grin on her lips. Mal stood before her a bit hesitantly, seeming weighing what he would do, but then he acted, reaching out with one bold hand reaching for Megan's waist, pulling her close to him as his other hand went up to cradle her cheek, their lips met, their mouths opened. Mal pulled her closer and Megan's own hands hugged Mal behind his neck, pressing herself against him. It was a single exchange of 10 years of unrequited attention and chemistry and we all just watched it in awe. Rachel's hand went to my thigh and gripped it tensely. Then they separated and both bowed to us as we applauded.

Alan said, "You've obviously been waiting to do that a while."

Mal looked over as he sat back down next to Sofia and shrugged, "to be honest, I thought Meg was just into white guys."

"Pot, kettle, Mal, dear."

"Alan," Sofia said as she nudged the cards over, "your turn"

"Lick ... Rachel"

There was clapping and yelling of "Lucky dog" from Mal and Ian.

Rachel blinked and looked to Sofia, "lick? where?"

"Where you want him to, sweetheart. As much or as little as you'd like."

"I don't know about you, Rachel," Alan suggested, "but I think 'lick' and I think body shot."

That drew another fresh burst of raucousness as Ian bounded up to get a bottle of tequila and shot glasses from the bar, and Rachel blushed then gestured for me to move off the sectional as she lay flat on the cushion and peeled up a bit of her turtleneck to expose her belly.

"How about off my stomach? How's this go again?"

Ian reappeared with two lime wedges balanced with a salt shaker in one hand, and another two shot glasses with tequila in the other. "Lime in your mouth. Salt on your tummy. Alan takes the shot, licks the salt off your stomach, then takes the lime from your mouth."

"What's the other shot for?"

"For you for being a good sport."

Rachel grinned at that and patted her stomach for the salt. Alan wasted no time in downing his drink then savored the rest of his task, taking long swirling licks of Rachel's belly before moving up to give her a full kiss on the lips and stand with the lime wedge firmly grasped in his teeth. We applauded that bit of showmanship as Rachel sat up and kissed Ian lusciously before she took her own shot from him.

It went like this for a couple of rounds as we worked through Sofia's risque game. Megan drew kissing Mal, so they resumed their earlier making out. Ian drew the order to tease Sofia, which he took as tickling her bare feet. Julie had to kiss Alan. Then Rachel got 'suck' and 'Mal' and wound up taking each of his fingers in her mouth in turn and swirling them around with her tongue. I was ordered to massage Julie, and was treated to the sight of her pulling up the back of her sweatshirt to show off the smooth expanse of her naked back.

The verbs got steadily more risque as the rounds wore on. Kissing gave way to groping and fondling. Our clothes got steadily more disheveled. Then Megan drew the inevitable.

"Strip! Oh yeah ... Jake!"

We locked eyes and I watched her rise and walk towards me. I had laid back into Rachel and was just content to stay languid in her arms as Megan leaned into both of us. Her elegant cheekbones and enchanting green eyes entranced us both as Megan smiled and asked Rachel, "do you mind?"

"No, help yourself."

Megan then descended and let her lips meet mine. She tasted of wine and sweetness. Her delicate fingers found my waist and slid up my t-shirt pulling it up steadily and smoothly. Her tongue was eager and dexterous, sliding along my teeth and lips as she explored and played with me. Then I sat up and put my arms around her, feeling her litheness and the slender allure of her shape as I pulled Megan onto my lap. With a flourish as I sat up fully, she whipped my t-shirt and sweater off my body, revealing my torso to the room, and I dimly heard wolf whistles following it, but my own hands were busy seeking the warm smoothness of her back and belly, sliding under her blouse, tugging upwards. Then there Megan's hands came down and pushed her top back in place. She broke the kiss and sat up from the straddle while whispering, "Save something for later." Then she returned to sit next to Alan, leaving me to sit topless next to Rachel.

When Alan drew he also yelled, "Strip! I'm beginning to suspect a theme ... Sofia."

Sofia eagerly stood, an anticipatory smile on her lips, and then turned her back to us to show Alan the zipper of her long dress. However, Alan was not just going to unzip and go. He just took his time, running his fingers over Sofia's smooth, elegant shoulders and kissing the back of her neck. Then his fingers found her zipper and he kissed his way down her spine as he pulled it down. We watched fabric give way to pale flesh, until the dress slipped completely off Sofia's shoulders and pooled at her feet, leaving us to gaze at her. She wore high cut silk panties that made her legs flow on for miles and a bra that accentuated her cleavage generously. She came dressed for the occasion and drank in our lusty gazes with the appetite of a woman ready for more.

Ian got the card to strip Megan and was graciously rewarded with her own t-shirt, sweater, and a sweet, almost chaste, peck on the lips. Beneath her top, Megan was wearing a white silk camisole that glowed in contrast to her olive skin. Her breasts looked to be the most compact of all of the women in the room, but they still looked perky and alluring. Julie also predictably got a strip card but then surprised us all when she chose to draw from the girl pile instead of the guy pile.

"Oh... it's me. Strip myself, I guess."

Rachel just laughed and asked, "were you hoping for me, Jules?"

"to be honest? yeah."

"here let's do each other and give everyone else a show" she put her glass down and motioned to Mal, "turn up the music"

We glanced over at Sofia and she just shrugged and mouthed, "go with it."

The song was some slow trip hop number. Slow, silky, with a bassline like the curve of a hip. Julie and Rachel walked to the other side of the coffee table, and then started dancing together, swaying their hips, heads close almost kissing but not. Julie reached out for Rachel's turtleneck first and started to pull it up, while Rachel turned so her back was to us and her arms were raised. We watched Rachel's bare back emerge from the turtleneck, lean muscle and smooth skin. She turned her head and regarded her friend then leaned forward and kissed her, turning her torso so we could see her breasts in profile, curving graciously, nipples upturned and erect. Then she pulled on Julie's sweatshirt, tugging it upwards, and Julie just turned to us so she could give us a view upfront as her own magnificent breasts emerged from the confines of her top. Then once her sweatshirt was off, Julie's excited smile showed how she was drinking in all of our attention. She raised her hands in victory and did a little dance, shaking and jiggling her breasts hypnotically.

As the applause died down, the girls came back to join us on the sectional, with Rachel leaning into me and letting my run hand over her naked back. The conversation had tailed off as we were all too busy ogling each other and soaking in the sexual tension of the room. Sofia called out, "well done, ladies, but now we are at a bit of an imbalance. All of us have been stripped of something but the guys still have most of their clothes on. So, Rachel, I'm going to have to ask you to draw twice from the guy deck for your turn."

"ok ... Strip! Mal and Ian!"

Mal obligingly walked up to us, and Ian stood up as well and met him in front of the sectional. Rachel rose to stand between them and then slowly, sensuously put her hands on Mal's chest to start unbuttoning his shirt. The two guys sandwiched her and started kissing opposite sides of her neck, with Ian's hands gliding along Rachel's waist and back, while Mal stroked her stomach and forearms. Rachel's fingers nimbly undid the rest of Mal's shirt buttons, then her hands spread his shirt open, showcasing his smooth, chiseled torso. She nipped at his pecs as she pulled the sleeves from his arms, then turned around to kiss Ian as he ground his groin into hers. Now standing behind her, Mal kissed the side of Rachel's neck and let his hands come up and cup her full breasts. Ian was just wearing a t-shirt which made it easy for Rachel to just tug it up and over his head. Then all three of them were kissing, grinding, and getting worked up. The rest of us were entranced.

Then the song ended and it was like a spell breaking and all three of them went back to their seats. Rachel nestled up against, letting her hand drop onto my thigh so she could stroke it lightly. All around us, we could see the various couples getting cozy and comfy with each other.

"Alan," Sofia said, "you did me. I'll do you."

"If you insist."

We all watched, rapt, as Sofia, clad in no more than her bra and panties, breasts jiggling slightly with every step walked up and met Alan in the center of the room. She was a bit shorter than him, with her eyes lining up to just about his jaw, so she stood up on her tiptoes and he dipped his head down so that they could kiss. Alan ran his hands up Sofia's sides and grazed the cups of her bra, while Sofia's own fingers unbuttoned Alan's cardigan and then teased around the edges of his t-shirt. She squatted down, letting her kisses trail down his chest, and Alan ran his fingers through her silky, rich, voluminous hair. Her fingers slid playfully over the groin of his jeans, as she planted soft kisses around his waist.

"Oh my, Megan. I can see why you were keeping this one to yourself."

Next to me, Rachel's legs shifted needfully.

Then Sofia rose up slowly, pushing Alan's shirt hem upwards, revealing more of his hairy chest as she kissed her way along his stomach to his nipples to his collarbone. She ended it with another tender kiss to Alan's lips, and Alan let his hands trail from her hair to sweep down her back and give an appreciative squeeze of her soft and full ass.

"So," Sofia said, "it looks like we're all already warmed up, yes? Are we ok with moving to the next level?"

We nodded eagerly, so Sofia took out another set of five cards.

"So, now," she said, "each lady picks a card, and it will tell you which bedroom to go to. All the guys close your eyes before all of the women walk away, then you pick your own card and walk there. Then ... do what comes naturally."

Rachel turned and kissed me on the cheek. "See you later," she whispered.

we guys all kept our eyes shut, and Ian gamely counted out from 1 to 10 as we listened to giggling voices and sock-sliding feet skip away from us. Then we opened our eyes, and picked out our cards. Mine said, "Megan & Alan"

"Oh," Alan said helpfully, "it's next to Mal and Sofia's, on the east wing, near the end of the hall."

The room was the last one in the hall. Alan and Ian had followed behind me and I heard them knock on doors to be greeted with laughter. I opened mine, and saw that the light was dark but Megan's lean shape was unmistakable.

"Oh, why, hello, Jake. I had hoped it would be you."

"Curious to see what all of Rachel's fuss was about?"

She sat up as I entered, rising sinuously like smoke. She still wore the silk camisole, faintly lit up from a light on the back porch outside.

"Oh, that much is obvious. You're a delicious specimen of man, and exactly up Rachel's alley."

I was standing in front of her now as she was kneeling on the bed, eye to eye, lips inches away from each other, the scents of her filling my senses.

"It must have been a sight to see the two of you in school together."

"Oh, we've learned a thing or two since then."

"I'll bet."

I kissed her then. The same flavor of wine and sweetness returned. And I relished the lushness of her lips, the nimbleness of her tongue, and the lust of her embrace. My hands wrapped took in her slender waist, pulling her against me and I let my thumb swirl in circles up her abdomen. Megan broke the kiss briefly to just giggle as her own hands reached for my belt. With dexterity and practiced ease, she had my belt off and my jeans unzipped. I let my hands slide up her torso, so that my thumbs could swirl around her nipples, reveling in them hardening. Megan tossed my belt aside and then reached up and slipped off her camisole.

In the shadows and lights reflected through the bedroom windows, I could make the elegant outline of Megan's breasts. They were high, firm half globes with an elegant slope that were adorned by dainty nipples grown hard and attentive. I kissed my way from her jaw to her collarbone to the upper slopes of her chest, and felt Megan's hands cradle my head on its journey. She sighed as my tongue swirled around her nipples, then carried me down to the mattress.

We rolled around on the bed for a bit, both of us taking turns with being on top. At first I held her down so I could continue to lick her breasts, but then Megan put her hand on my groin to push me up and finishing pulling off my jeans, but as she then went for my boxers, I tried to also pull off her panties, but Megan just placed a firm hand on my sternum and quietly insisted, "no, let me."

So I lay back and just savored the feeling of Megan's fingers on my cock and her lips on my hip. I turned my head and looked out the window to see the window on the opposite of the courtyard was mine and Rachel's. And Rachel was there, naked, and in profile, embracing Mal.

I had wanted to look away, to focus on the beautiful woman who was now starting to suck my cock, but I couldn't help but watch. Rachel was stroking his cock, which looked quite nice and thick, and then led him to bed, away from the window.

Then there was the delicious sensation of Megan's mouth on my flesh, which drew me back to my present state. Those sensuous lips and that eager tongue did give quite an amazing blowjob. I reached down to run my hands through her long, black, silky mane, but then Megan broke off abruptly from sucking my cock and kissed me again before whispering.

"Normally, I'd want you to warm up, but that game's already done the job for me."

She rolled off and I watched her legs rise up as she pulled her panties up and off. I was about to roll onto her, but she put her hand to my chest again and whispered, "I want to ride you."

With that, she let one hand wrap around the shaft of my cock then swept one leg over me. She was getting in position to do a reverse cowgirl. I could feel but not see her rubbing her moist lips on my shaft. She ground herself against me like that for a couple of moments, wetting me with her juices, before she rose fully then looking down on me all the while, she impaled herself slowly, deliciously and thoroughly.

scenester
scenester
54 Followers
1...345678