A Mail Order Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved to see her breasts leak, in the evenings when she would be naked before changing into her bedclothes she would stand in front of me, her naked pregnant body so inviting. She'd stand there quietly and hold out her hand to me and I could see little beads of liquid form on the tip of her nipples and I would go to her and lick the drops from her hard, brown nipples. Katie had always enjoyed it when I sucked her tits, and now, as I reassured her of my love, the heightened sensitivity of the pleasure made her moan and quietly cry as I suckled her and brought her to orgasm. The thought of soon being able to indulge myself when her tits were full, and milk heavy made my balls ache.

I was as hard as a rock and turning Katie onto her side, eased my throbbing cock inside her. Not having had a hard, demanding cock up her pussy in close to three weeks, she gasped at my penetration and then relaxed and softened as I slowly stretched and coaxed her pussy to accommodate my length and girth.

I was home.

Katie Alston

I couldn't seem to forget about my "dream"; there was just something that kept nagging at me about it.

I was now into my eighth month, and for the second time, Jonas was in Portland on business. Of course, I was upset, but I knew he had to go. He said he would only be gone for two days, but I wanted him here with me, especially now.

I hadn't seen Matt very much since Jonas had returned from his extended trip to Sacramento; it seemed as if he was going out of his way to avoid both Jonas and myself, and I didn't understand why. One day, several weeks after Jonas' return from his Sacramento trip, Sally and I were sitting out on the rear porch enjoying a glass of lemonade before starting supper. Jack began to barking, and I looked up to see Matt walking up the path toward us.

"Katie, Sally, how are you two doing?" he asked casually.

"We're fine, come sit down and have some lemonade," Sally said to Matt. Matt came over and sat in the chair opposite me and as he reached for his glass and lifted it to take a drink . . . I saw his hand. There on his right hand was the long scratch, now more a long white scar instead of the red scratch it had been, but it was just like the one I had noticed that night when I was in bed making love with the man I thought was my husband.

I got up and too shocked to say anything began to back away from the table.

"Missy, what's wrong . . . are you feeling okay? Missy?" Sally asked in a panicked voice as I hurried into the house.

"Katie! Katie! Wait. It was Matt running after me. Katie . . . stop!"

I stopped halfway up the stairs, and my eyes brimming with tears turned to face him.

"It was you? That was you . . ." I stuttered in angry disbelief.

"How . . . why Matt, why would you do that to me?"

He came toward me, and I reached out and slapped his face with all the strength I had. "How could you?"

Seemingly unphased by my slap, Matt took me in his arms and held me. After a while, my struggling to free myself and the hot, almost hysterical tears stopped, but he still held me tight in his arms. With all of this going on, at that moment, the baby kicked, and Matt placed his hand on my belly and even in my angry, I could see such a look of longing on his face.

"What about Jonas? He's your best friend, Matt . . . your best friend," I said, beginning to cry again. "How could you do that to Jonas?"

Holding me at arm's length, he lifted my chin so that my face was tilted up, looking at him, "Tonight, after supper, after Sally goes to bed, we'll talk," he said.

***

Matt Daniels

That night, following a supper filled with awkward silences, I went back to the bunkhouse. After a couple of hours, Sally darkened the kitchen and went to her room, I made my way up to the main house and then to Katie and Jonas' bedroom. In response to my light knock on her door, Katie slowly opened it. She had already dressed for bed, and we stood quietly in the doorway until she stepped aside and allowed me to enter.

Oblivious to the vision she presented, through the thin fabric of her nightgown, I could clearly make out the silhouette of her body; petite in stature, small but protruding belly, enlarged breasts with long pronounced nipples and a neatly trimmed patch of soft brown hair covering her mound. She stood away from me, as if afraid to be too close. Innocent in her beauty and physical attractiveness, she stood looking at me, her eyes misting with tears.

I had played through what I would say to her over and over in my head, but now with her standing within arm's reach, I could barely stutter out my feelings.

"Yes . . . it was me that night, Katie. Damn it, Katie, you know how I feel about you, have always felt about you, and I know you have feelings for me as well."

"I know you love Jonas. Jonas is not only my friend, hell . . . he's been like a big brother to me for as long as I've known him. I never want to hurt him, but my need for you was all I could think about, all I wanted."

"I thought if I became involved with someone else, my feelings for you would change, but they didn't, and I fell more in love with you, my best friend's wife. When he got you pregnant, the thought of his baby and not mine growing inside you was more than I could stand, and I felt the only thing left to do was to leave."

I took a few steps toward Katie and wiped away the tears that had begun to trail down her cheek, and without really being aware of what I was doing, I bent forward and kissed her softly on her mouth and felt her lips part. I held her close to me and could feel the hardness of her nipples pressed against my chest. Taking the straps of her gown, I pulled them down off her shoulders exposing her breast and when she didn't back away or resist, I bent forward and placed my mouth on her nipple and began to suck. Her nipples grew harder, and as I sucked, they began to leak and form tiny beads of sweet moisture that I licked away letting my tongue playfully linger and tease her breasts. Lost in the sensations, it wasn't until the sound of her moaning startled her out of her reverie that she realized what she had been doing and gently pushed me away.

***

I think she was embarrassed that she had enjoyed my sucking her breast and found it difficult to look at me.

"Please, Katie, don't be embarrassed by your feelings," I said, turning her face toward me.

When she finally looked at me without shame, I continued.

"I was planning to leave, but when Jonas had to leave on that long trip so suddenly, it was then that I decided to tell you how I felt and explain why I had to leave. That night when I came to your room, I knew you would be groggy, compliant, and unquestioning. I should have left you alone, but my need to be with you, to make love to you, was too strong, and sadly, this was the opportunity I guess I had been waiting for."

"Forgive me, Katie," I whispered against her ear and then kissed her again, this time more insistently.

"I can't say that I'm sorry, Katie . . . I'd be lying if I did. If you don't want what happened that night to happen again, then it won't, I'll leave the ranch and move on. But if I stay Katie, as sure as we're both standing here now . . . it will happen again."

Katie Alston

I thought back to the conversation I had with Jonas weeks earlier when I tried to explain the almost constant sexual urges and fantasizes I was experiencing. He had smiled and told me not to be concerned; it was natural to feel that way in my condition for my husband. Satisfied that he had resolved my concerns and allayed my fears, he fucked me thoroughly, kissed me, and went back to work.

What I hadn't told him was that these urges also extended to Matt and that it had been thoughts of Matt that filled my mind even as Jonas had torn my underpants off and relieved himself inside me.

I stood in the window watching Jonas saunter across the yard toward the stable and then stop to talk with Matt. As they stood there talking, my thoughts again went to Matt. Tall, ruggedly handsome, longish brown hair, full mouth, blue eyes, hard, muscled body, I wondered again what it would be like to feel him thrusting inside me. As I watched Matt, my hand slipped under my skirt, and I began rubbing myself. When I was on the edge of cumming, Matt looked up and saw me in the window just as a hard orgasm washed through me in waves, leaving me trembling and breathless, my forehead pressed against the cool windowpane.

***

Matt put his arms around me, and like a whore, I took pleasure in the feel of his growing erection pressed against my taut pregnant belly.

Hearing those words, ". . . it will happen again . . ." I had begun to cry (seems that's all I did lately). I think I cried because I had physically betrayed Jonas and was about to emotionally betrayed him when I finally acknowledged my feelings for Matt. Maybe my confused feelings were because of my pregnancy and all of the different emotions and physical urges I had experienced, I don't know. But I honestly felt that I loved and wanted them both.

"Oh Matt, I love Jonas and would never leave him, but I love you too. I don't know what to do. I don't hate you for what happened; I think I was frightened at first by what I had let happen and afraid of my feelings for you."

I loved them both, and I wanted both of them.

***

My delivery date was fast approaching, and the closer it came, the hornier and more whorish I seem to become. Jonas was in town again and wouldn't be home until morning, and I was furious that he was away so much of the time lately, especially now when I needed him with me.

In that moment of anger and weakness, Matt was there, and I welcomed him.

Matt lay with his head in my lap, his cheek pressed against my breast. He unbuttoned blouse and removed it leaving me naked from the waist up, and like a hungry baby, he began almost rooting for my nipple and finding it latched on and began to suck, though my breasts were tender and swollen at first, within minutes I could feel an achy sensation in my clit.

Matt held my breast steady, kneading, and squeezing it as he sucked. The pressure subtly increased, and as hard as my nipple had felt at first, his attentions made them harder and stiffer. Sometimes he would suck too hard, making me groan with the pleasure/pain sensation that would course down my stomach to my engorged clit.

I had begun producing pre-milk weeks earlier, I think, in anticipation of the baby's birth. And from the first signs of leaking, Jonas had regularly started to suck and nurse, encouraging my milk. As a result, my milk had instinctively begun to let down whenever Jonas was near. I loved the feeling it gave me, that desire to be milked, and I was happy to have Jonas, and now to also have Matt eagerly wanting to give me that pleasure.

Matt had a massive erection that was obvious through his jeans, and as he sucked, he lay stretched out next to me, rubbing his erection against my thigh. I reached down and freed his cock, pulled it out and began to jerk him off slowly. His cock was soon wet with pre-cum, and as he sucked and licked, I stroked him with increasing enjoyment. Matt began to move his hips subtly as his body prepared to cum, and suddenly with a gurgling groan, he began, spraying cum in thin, white threads onto my large, taut belly and between my thighs. He lifted his head and felt the spray of milk that squirted from my nipples and dribbled down the sides of my breast, pooling on my chest. Matt began licking up the milk that had pooled on my chest, and as he did, his cock was becoming rock hard again.

We lay there on the bed, neither of us talking but fully aware of the step we had just taken.

I loved my husband Jason, but in that instance, I wanted Matt. I stood up and removed my skirt and underthings. Matt rolled over on to his back and held out his arms for me and without a care or thought for anything else, I mounted Matt, and despite my size, I managed to spread my pussy lips open, and position Matt's cockhead against my opening and eased the tip of his bulbous crown into my welcoming pussy. Exhaling, I slowly descended his hot, leaking cock. He looked up at me adoringly, making soft circular motions with his hands on my belly, and with each downward pass, let his thumb brush across my swollen clit.

"This baby could have been mine Katie," he said quietly. Caught off guard by his statement, I stopped moving.

"I want you to know that I'm going to give you another baby. The next baby will be ours, do you understand what I'm saying to you?

"Do you understand?" he asked more insistently, demanding an answer.

"Yes, yes, Matt, I understand," I said, startled by his intensity.

Matt Daniels

I gritted my teeth as Katie's pussy enveloped my cock, and she slowly lowered herself inch by inch until my whole length was inside her. Katie was at her biggest and had to put her hands on my chest to steady herself. Holding my gaze, she smiled that innocent smile of hers as she raised herself up off my cock until only the crown was inside her. She momentarily stopped moving and then lowered herself down again. She did this repeatedly as if in some kind of a sensual trance, enjoying the feel and friction of my cock being nestled snuggly inside her.

There was something so sexy about her pregnant belly and leaking teats that made my cock pulse and my balls ache. I looked at her and thought how tight her pussy was. Pregnant or not, her pussy was so warm and wet with her juices that I glided in and out easily, even with her straddling me. I flexed my cock inside her as I held her hips down, tight against my crotch, and ground my dick inside her pussy until the tip of my cock felt the round, softness of her pregnant womb.

She closed her eyes as she slid up and down, back and forth on my cock. Sometimes leaning forward so I could squeeze her breast and suck her tits, sometimes leaning back, exposing her clit to me, wanting me to play with it as she moaned and rocked with pleasure. Eventually, I sensed her movements quicken as her pleasure began to mount and her orgasm to build.

"I'm gonna cum Matt," she said as she rode me. I could feel the pressure in my balls increasing, and I started to thrust my hips upward into her going deeper and harder. With my hands on her ass and hips, I held her, trying to give her support as she grunted and started writhing on my cock.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me, Matt," she said in a hoarse, choked voice, before she suddenly shouted out, "Oh my god . . . oh my god," and came in a gut-wrenching orgasm.

As her body trembled and her eyes rolled up in her head, I pounded my cock into her. Forgetting her condition, I fucked her pussy until I had emptied my balls of everything I had. My ejaculation seemed to go on for a long time. Katie slumped on top of me in exhaustion, and I gently guided her onto her side. My cock began to soften, and within seconds, my spent semen began to drain out of her lovingly used pussy.

I leaned over her, turned her head toward me, and kissed her mouth. Her hand resting on her stomach, she could feel the baby kicking, obviously complaining about his sleep being disturbed. I placed my hand on top of Katie's and told her again, "the next baby will be mine."

***

The night before I went into labor, it was Matt Daniels who had made love to me and not my husband, Jonas. It was Matt's huge swollen cock that filled me, fucked me, and loved me until I came quivering and spasming on his beautiful cock.