All Comments on 'A Mathematical Surprise Pt. 01'

by Boster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 8 years ago
Good But Very Short

Not bad as a start. A little rushed getting to the sex between them, but no typos and a decent change in POV. Keep going!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Guess

I'll have to give it at least 3 stars just so you will write another chapter, just hope it's longer.

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 8 years ago
Rushed, but good

You were a little hasty setting up the couple, but I could accept that.

Loved details like sneaking a peek, her reaction to the early call.

I'd like to linger on those details a bit more. Describe her body more, not just the sexual parts (& don't say "genitalia"! Leonard Cohen once said it sounds too much like "chandelier". Just ain't sexy IMO).

He's not an evil person, so would he call her orgasm a score? Didn't feel in character. Maybe just something like "That's the first"? Just a suggestion.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story line

To short

Far to many sentences start with I did this or I did that

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Grammar?

Who reads a story like this for grammar? I think it is fine. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You switched the narrator.

That threw me off a bit. If you plan to switch back and forth, make a page break indicator, perhaps. You could have made this story longer by switching back to her reaction to his affections.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous