All Comments on 'A Mathematical Surprise Pt. 01'

by Boster

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You switched the narrator.

That threw me off a bit. If you plan to switch back and forth, make a page break indicator, perhaps. You could have made this story longer by switching back to her reaction to his affections.

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Grammar?

Who reads a story like this for grammar? I think it is fine. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story line

To short

Far to many sentences start with I did this or I did that

ReefBeachReefBeachabout 8 years ago
Rushed, but good

You were a little hasty setting up the couple, but I could accept that.

Loved details like sneaking a peek, her reaction to the early call.

I'd like to linger on those details a bit more. Describe her body more, not just the sexual parts (& don't say "genitalia"! Leonard Cohen once said it sounds too much like "chandelier". Just ain't sexy IMO).

He's not an evil person, so would he call her orgasm a score? Didn't feel in character. Maybe just something like "That's the first"? Just a suggestion.

Looking forward to more!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
Guess

I'll have to give it at least 3 stars just so you will write another chapter, just hope it's longer.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 8 years ago
Good But Very Short

Not bad as a start. A little rushed getting to the sex between them, but no typos and a decent change in POV. Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous