A Matter of Life or Death Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, Dave had already had a lot of fun and could have backed out at this very moment, loosened the strap correctly and be done with it. This didn't occur to him though. Fortunately for him, it didn't occur to Chelsea either. As he unbuckled the strap, she sucked in a gulp of air and heaved in relief. Dave lowered the shoulder straps so that the harness was only hanging by her waist. He reached for her shirt and opened the two buttons holding it on her frame. He slipped off her shirt, reached behind and unhooked her bra. Chelsea's eyes were now growing quite large - either with fear or consternation. Dave calmed her saying, "We'll just remove this offending article out of the way and the harness should feel much more comfortable. Don't you think so?"

The question put the onus back on Chelsea. It gave her a sense that she was still in control of the situation. Her eyes softened back to that trusting look she had a few minutes ago and she nodded lightly, "I guess so."

Dave gently slipped off the bra and she helped him by raising her hands. Gravity didn't affect her boobs by more than an inch or so. Dave was impressed by how they stood up. Her cleavage spread out though, as though her globes were two magnets with north poles facing each other. The areaolas were coin-sized perfect dark brown circles, topped of with tiny nubs with pink centers. Dave was really hard now.

He picked up the shirt and made a motion of handing it to her, but pulled it back just as she reached for it. "Hang on," he said, "I have an idea. Why don't we measure your chest so that I can fit the straps correctly this time? That will save us a lot of time adjusting it." The use of the word 'we' reinforced the false idea of Chelsea being in control. Without realizing what she was agreeing to, she said, "That sounds perfect. If it helps, my bra size is 38D."

"I'm sorry, I don't know much about bras." This was the first truth that Dave had spoken in the last half hour or so. "I'll just go ahead and take the measurements. Of course, we've never used this place as a fitting room before, so I don't have any measuring tape. We'll just use what we have."

Before Chelsea could come up with any ideas of her own for this, Dave put his thumb just behind Chelsea's left boob, and started measuring the span of his palm across her back. By the third span, he was already touching her right nipple. He continued across her chest, making sure he rubbed each nipple as he palmed her breasts. He continued holding on to her left breast (a little tightly) as he reached for a piece of paper and pen on his desk, as though he would 'lose' the measurement if he let go of her. He scribbled something on the paper, let go of her boob and said, "Okay. Now for the cup size." Of course, the harness had no cups, but then this whole measurement fiasco was bullshit anyway. Plus, Dave had by now understood just how naive Chelsea was and had lost all fear and morality.

He held her by her waist and ran his palms up along her sides. He took the soft white flesh of her breasts into his hands, worked his way down until he was holding one in each hand, and proceeded to 'weigh' them. He stroked the undersides with his fingers as his palm worked upwards across her nipples, then rotated his hands so that the fingers went out to the sides. "I'm sorry, I thought I could save time by measuring both together. They just don't fit in one hand. I'll need to check them one at a time." He himself didn't know why he suddenly felt the need to give an explanation.

He proceeded to take one breast at a time in both his hands, rub it upwards, downwards and into her for about a minute each. The nerve endings in his palms could feel the nipples hardening, so he teased them a little with his thumb. Chelsea briefly closed her eyes as he did so. He fiddled a little more around her nipples with his fingers until they were really hard and standing out like icicles. Once again, while 'writing down' his 'measurements', he continued to hold on to her breast with one hand.

As he let go of her boob, he stood back and said, "You were right, you know. You look really cute." Still continuing with Chelsea's original line of thought and making it sound like it was all Chelsea's idea. He avoided the words 'sexy' and 'mindblowing'. "With the harness hanging off you like that, you look even better."

All Chelsea could reply was "Thanks." She hadn't a clue where this was going, but she saw Dave pick up the camera and focus it on her.

"You look really nice. I think you should preserve this moment," he said, and went on to snap a few pictures. Several delicious pictures later, he slapped his forehead. "Oh, what was I thinking? You should wear your shirt before I take these pictures. I'm sorry. I'll delete these and take new photos."

Dave handed Chelsea her shirt. She buttoned the bottom two buttons and this time, without the bra. Dave began once more with his camera and the downblouse and sideboob views were even more arousing. He desperately wanted to shoot off his load somewhere, but couldn't come up with any reasonable explanation to have Chelsea help him with that. So he just put away the camera and continued mauling her breasts. He repeated the elaborate procedure of holding her breasts down while tightening the straps. This time though, he didn't go over the shirt. One hands went through an armhole and the other under the collar to grab her boobs. They were so soft and her nipples were so hard between his fingers! He kept licking his lips trying to figure out a way to take them into his mouth. His breathing was much more rapid and his dick was fiercely protesting its confinement.

Of course, this time he didn't tighten the harness too far. "Is that more comfortable?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing a harness."

"Okay, raise your hands above your head and let's see if it stays in place." Obviously, as she did so, the strap slipped down from her boobs. A worried look came upon her face. "Don't worry, this happens sometimes. We'll just wear it in a different way today." He reached out and tightened the strap under her boobs, as it should have been - and as it was before this whole fiasco started. He had her raise her hands again and declared, "There, that's much better. That will hold it in place. Now let's take a look at the rest of the harness."

He stood Chelsea up and asked her to spread her legs two feet apart. He stroked his fingers across the crotch straps, 'smoothening' them out against her arse (it was as soft as her boobs), and then held the waist strap. Standing behind her, he reached for the buckle in front from around her waist. He intentionally fumbled around with the buckle a few times, pushing against her crotch as he did so. Each time, Chelsea audibly sucked in a little air and flinched a little, but Dave could see she was trying her best to stand still. He wracked his brain, but couldn't figure out any way to get her to take off the shorts - until he mentally reviewed what he had just done at the top.

Dave knelt down in front of Chelsea, stuffed his right hand under the crotch straps and 'held' the crotch tightly in place as he tightened the straps around it, almost cutting off all circulation to her legs. "That's too tight," mumbled Chelsea and Dave immediately opened the buckles.

"Sorry about that. Let's make sure we have your measurements correct. That way, the harness won't feel too tight when you put it on." Chelsea saw the logic in this, as she had received a much more comfortable fit on her chest after Dave had taken the measurements. "Sounds good," she agreed and Dave opened the button on her shorts before sliding the zip down. Surprisingly, given his raging hard-on, he wasn't violent with it. He calmly slid her shorts down, running his fingers across her thighs and calves, and asked her to step out of them. Chelsea trembled with his motions.

His nose was almost against her black nylon panty and he could smell her juices. Dave's brain went into overdrive. He first measured her waist with his palm just as he had 'measured' her chest. He then did the same around the hips and arse cheeks, taking his time to rub them down. Finally, he said he wanted to measure the 'cup size'. Now this was something Chelsea wasn't familiar with.

He slid her panty down her legs and Chelsea gasped softly as the outside air met her hot pussy. Dave pursed his lips and blew a chill blast across the completely shaved lips. Chelsea was quivering now, but before she could say anything, Dave cupped her pussy into his right palm and began to grind it against her. He rubbed his index and ring fingers against the lips while the middle finger enjoyed her slit. Dave was horribly uncomfortable in his jeans now.

This lasted for under a minute, but Chelsea had closed her eyes and was visibly shaking now. She even gave out an occasional moan that drove Dave mad. She was getting wet and simultaneously Dave could feel precum trying desperately to vacate his dick. Dave suddenly felt a wave of panic shoot up through his spine and down to the tips of his fingers. He realized that no matter how compliant Chelsea was, he couldn't afford to bring her to an orgasm, fearing that she might realize the outlandishness of this whole exercise. He scribbled the last of his 'measurements', gave her pussy a final stroke and raised her panties back to her waist.

"I've got it," he said. "Here, put your shorts back on while I adjust these straps." Once she had worn her shorts, Dave buckled her into the harness as he would have any other customer and asked, "How's that?" Chelsea didn't want to tell him that her clothes were now uncomfortable for a different reason. She truthfully replied, "The harness fit perfectly," but actually she was dying to rub her pussy so that the twinge of electricity still running through her body would subside.

"You don't sound very confident," asserted Dave.

"No, really, the harness is just right." Chelsea averted her eyes.

"Okay, then. We're ready. Let's go make the jump."

She looked at him pleadingly and said, "Wait. Do you have a toilet I can use?"

Dave understood why she needed the privacy, but the recent panic had brought with it an ounce of professionalism. He could probably have offered to help her with her new 'problem', but he simply pointed to the back door and said, "Out the back, to the right. I'll wait outside for you. Come around the shed when you are done. Here, let me unbuckle this for you."

With a touch of disappointment, Chelsea walked out the door. Dave could no longer hold himself and pulled down his jeans in one motion. His hand took a death grip on his dick and started stroking up and down. In a minute or two, he heard a loud moan from behind the shed. He knew what this meant. His load shot off in front of him and he crumbled to the floor, trembling heavily. It took him another minute to gather himself. He found the towel and got rid of as much evidence as he could, then stuffed his junk back into his pants. It was a little easier to find space for it now.

He trotted outside and struck a pose as though he had been waiting for hours. Chelsea appeared a couple of minutes later, looking visibly relieved. "Ready to go?" he asked. She nodded. She had buckled her strap back into place and they walked to the bungee platform in silence. Once up, Dave knelt down to affix the bungee cord to her ankles. He rattled of a series of instructions while he did so. The whole set up was very professional again. Once it was secure, he helped Chelsea to the edge of the platform and gave her a final list of instructions.

As Chelsea looked over the edge, she felt the fight-or-flight response that arises in people with the release of adrenaline. She chose flight. She dug her fingers into Dave's biceps and declared, "I can't do it. This seems too high."

"Oh, come on. That's the thrill of it. Don't worry, you are absolutely safe in my hands."

"I know I'm being unreasonable, but I don't think I can jump. I'm scared."

- Next time: How does Dave 'help' Chelsea get ready for her jump? Do they ultimately get the guts to help each other with their arousals? -

*****

This is my first submission to Literotica. I hope you like it. Please leave feedback on how I can improve the stories.

12