All Comments on 'A Mid-Twenties Night Dream'

by rnumbers123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Vey good indeed - in fact brilliant

This is a very well told story. There are a lot of quality details that bring the story alive.

Unusually for a story where there is nothing really except sex about or between the husbabd and wife, there is a solid build of character for each of them. Crucially, for me at least, there is strong empathy for both husband and wife.

There is considerable ambivalence throughout and we are left with uncertainty on the future of the marriage. Best bet would be marriage over but remain good friends.

This is not my own particulat fetish but rnumbers123 deals strongly with the more general issues of whether we should indulge in our particular fantasies, share them with our partner and actually carry them out. Wish I knew the answers to those questions.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

devilspydevilspyover 10 years ago
It was ok

You seemed to rush it and the fact that her lover is as long as her husband left and empty feeling. Cuckold oked his wife to stay the night was good. Cuckold eating his own sperm was good. He needs to do more of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Like your story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous