A Midnight Feeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that all?

"Isn't it enough already."

"I think you are leaving one thing out," Julie said quietly.

"Tell me what you think I am leaving out."

"Last night I wanted us to cuddle in front of the fireplace and you got kind of teary eyed . . ." Julie pulled back looking at her mother sharply before going on. "You said, I remember it well . . .'I can't bear to cuddle with you, especially here in front of the fireplace.' Mom, there was something about the way you almost cried, staring at the fireplace and the way you didn't want to talk about it anymore."

Julie paused, pointing at the fireplace before finishing, "It got me thinking. Maybe something traumatic happened to you there? I wanna know what. You promised to tell me everything."

"I guess I have to, although I was really hoping you would not have brought that up."

"Well, I didn't forget so tell me."

"OK, I was like, six months pregnant. Everything was still perfect at that point. Me and Mom had went shopping for baby clothes while Dad and Tommy went up north to Michigan to go fishing. After we got home, she had a glass of wine or two and was feeling a little talkative and friendly."

"Yeah I seen her like that. Not very often but, it's funny."

"Yeah, she is funny when she gets a little wine in her. Anyways, it was a cold night in late November I think . . . maybe even early December and after shopping me and Mom were sitting in front of the fireplace, like we are now, talking. I think it was snowing and she was holding me tight. She started telling me about a family tradition and it really touched my heart." Kelly paused-trying not to cry. It worked, but just barely.

"I am sure you know this house has been in our family forever and ever. Mom told me going back at least three generations mothers have nursed their babies in front of this old brick fireplace. Your grandmother, feeling nostalgic probably because of the wine started remembering how it was nursing me. She said I was especially fond of waking around midnight and wanting to be fed. She called it our special "midnight feeding" time together."

Kelly took her daughter's hands into her own and squeezed them tight. Julie can see the tears forming in her mother's eyes. The moment of truth was near.

"After that I was so . . . so very much looking forward to continuing that tradition. To nursing my little girl in front of a warm fire on a cold night . . ." Now the tears did flow. Julie hugged her mother tight as she finished up. "I never got the chance coz I'm so stupid and ran off. Worse even, I guess you should know this too, shortly after moving to California I was in a bad car accident. The accident left me unable to have children. You, honey, are it. My one and only and I blew it so bad. No more second chances for me."

"You didn't blow it. You were just scared, Mommy, and that is why you ran off."

"More stupid than scared, I think."

"So you wanna make it up to me?"

"Yes, of course. I would do anything."

"Then come, over by the fire, on the floor, let's snuggle under the blankets and you can hold me." It was obvious, to someone even as young as Julie, how hurt her mother was by never getting a chance to carry on with the family tradition.

Kelly, leaning on her daughter for support, allowed herself to be pulled off the couch, and over to the fireplace. Under the blankets, Julie tenderly kissed her mother's tears away so sweetly that it caused Kelly to cry even more. It was to those sweet kisses that she passed out to as they snuggled tight under the blankets.

A couple hours later, Kelly came awake with a start feeling scared and disjointed. She was suffering from the aftereffects of a horrific dream.

"Mom, are you alright?" Julie whispered waking up next to her.

"I don't think so. Look at me, I'm shaking."

"Are you cold? I'll put some more logs on the fire." Julie crawled out from under the blankets feeding several more logs and some kindling into the dying fire. The fire blazed back to life as she sat back down next to her mother.

"Better?"

"Not really, actually now I'm too warm. I was shaking from . . . nerves I think. From the dream I just had."

"First, it's no wonder you are warm . . . being under the blankets with your sweatshirt on. You should take it off."

Kelly sighed. "You are probably right." She peeled her UCLA sweatshirt off and laid back down.

"That is better," Julie announced eyeing her mother's matching turquoise bra and panties. "Mommy, that is a very pretty bra and panties you are wearing. You know turquoise is my favorite color?"

"Yes, I remember you mentioning that to me over lunch one day."

Kelly wondered, as she crawled back under the blankets next to Julie, if it was just a coincidence, or something deeper, that caused her to buy the bra and panty set she was now wearing in her daughter's favorite color. She had purchased them the very day after her daughter causally mentioned turquoise being her favorite color.

Julie, glanced back at the ancient grandfather clock stuck in the near corner next to the fireplace; she noticed it was almost midnight.

"Mom, you are still trembling. You need to tell me about your bad dream."

"Honey, no . . . it's maybe better not to talk abo-"

Kelly stopped abruptly knowing by the pouty look on her daughter's face she was not going to get away with keeping her dream a secret.

"OK, OK. I will tell you. What I can remember anyways. You were leaving me. I was like chasing you . . . trying to prevent you from leaving me." '

"Where we in a house . . . was it this one?"

"I think so, but anyways, no matter how hard I tried to catch you I couldn't. You were laughing at me, teasing me as I chased you around. It was horrible." Kelly twisted the blankets in her hands nervously as she paused. "Finally, I caught you at the front door, but you slipped out of my grasp and slammed the door in my face. I yanked open the door but there was nothing there . . . just darkness and gloom . . . and your echoing laughter dying away. I just knew you were gone forever."

Julie got out from under the blankets, and finding one of the empty wine glasses on the coffee table, she refilled it with the last of the wine. "Take a drink and relax Mom. I am right here. You don't have to chase me."

Kelly, her hand still visibly trembling, took the glass from her daughter and swallowed it down quickly. The wine seemed to calm her shattered nerves just as the grandfather clock in the corner started to strike midnight.

"Mom, I would never leave you. Ever."

"Promise baby?" Kelly whispered.

The clock struck a second and a third time as Julie answered, "I will do more than promise, Mommy. I will show you." She grabbed a couple of large throw pillows off the couch

Julie pushed Kelly back gently against the throw pillows after carefully arranging them behind her. "Close your eyes and relax . . . let go of your dream." The clock chimed a fourth time.

Kelly felt the brush of her daughter's lips against her own. "I love you so much, Mommy."

Julie's kisses slipped down onto Kelly's throat as Julie fingers started to undo her mother's bra. The bra unhooked in the front making the job easy for Julie.

Two more chimes, the fifth and sixth passed, as the first two hooks quickly came undone. "What are you doing little girl?" Kelly whispered raising up on her elbows.

"I'm hungry, Mommy." One hook to go. The clock struck a seventh time.

"I'm . . . not . . . sure-" Kelly's pulse was racing as Julie's actions- her words- struck home.

The clock tolled an eighth time. "Shh, I want this, but you need this. It's our family bonding tradition." Kelly's lovely turquoise bra came undone.

Julie gazed at her mother's heaving chest. Her perfectly formed tear shaped breasts were magnificent to behold as the clock tolled for a ninth time.

Julie stretched her hands out, brushing her fingertips lightly across her mother's ripe nipples. They came fully erect almost instantly.

"God you have such beautiful tits, Mommy and I am so . . ." Julie lowered her mouth kissing her mother tenderly on the flat area of her chest just above her boobs. "So . . . very . . ." Julie accented each spoken word with tender kisses that slipped down onto the rounded part of her mom's boobs as the clock chimed a tenth time, and then an eleventh time, "Hungry."

Just as the clock sounded for the final time, Kelly let out a soft sigh as her daughter's tongue circled around her nipple. Julie, her confidence growing, opened her mouth, drawing Kelly's sweet tasting nipple deep into her mouth.

Kelly squirmed, wrapping one hand around the back of Julie's head as she sunk back against the throw pillows. She was in paradise feeling the tender love flow from her daughter's lips onto her breasts.

Julie raised up, momentarily breaking contact with her mother's tits. Their eyes met. "I am truly your baby girl now huh, Mommy?" Julie whispered.

"Oh, pumpkin you are. Please don't . . . don't stop," Kelly begged as she watched Julie lower her mouth to her other nipple.

"Oh God baby that feels so good." Like a love starved hungry little kitten, Julie suckled on her mother's tits, moving her mouth carefully between them as their little bonding session kicked into high gear.

For the next few rapturous moments, the light smacking of young lips suckling so hungrily can be heard over the gentle crackle of the fire. Finally, Julie lifted her mouth up as her fingers circumnavigated their way around her mother's tummy, tracing small lines here and there. "I want to go home, Mommy."

Kelly opened her eyes. She wondered for a moment if this all but a dream, but looking down at her nipples, jutting out, covered with her daughter's saliva, she realized what is happening was a blissful reality. "But you are home pumpkin." Kelly told her daughter.

"No, Mommy, my first home. I wanna touch it." Her hand glided lower.

Kelly realized too late what Julie was referring to in saying she wanted to go home. Her hand, slipping under her mom's turquoise panty and into her wetness, was already there.

Julie's inexperienced fingers twisted and circled, seeking her mother's secret spot. Kelly writhed all over the rug before -losing all sense of decorum- she hissed at her daughter, "Take Mommy's panties off of her baby . . . Hurry!!"

Julie, giggling, raised up, hooking a pair of fingers on the sides of the panties, and pulled them down. She held them up for a brief moment, like some kind of trophy, before tossing them unceremoniously aside.

She moved slowly, carefully, like a cat stalking its prey; using both hands, she gently parted her mother's thighs, before positioning herself in between them. Kelly's only response was a deep sigh as she watched her daughter staring down at her wet pussy.

"Mommy, can I kiss you in that special spot I came from eighteen years ago."

Not waiting for an answer, Julie leaned forward bringing her mouth down to one of her mother's muscular thighs. She lapped at it teasingly in soft semi circles drawing ever nearer to the dripping treasure trove that was her mommy's pussy.

The teasing, to a desperate Kelly anyways, seemed to last forever. Julie carefully painted one inner thigh, and then the other, with her tongue as Kelly twitched in mad anticipation for what must come next.

She was soon reduced to begging. "Please pumpkin . . . stop teasing Mommy and kiss me there."

"Hmm, beg some more and I might," Julie replied lifting up. She smiled demurely at her mother before stretching one finger out, gently stroking the soft tufts of dark hair surrounding Kelly's vagina.

"Nice kitty cat," Julie purred before breaking out in giggles.

"That is not funny little girl." Kelly breathed as she lifted her head up and stared harshly at Julie.

"Lay back down or I won't wanna play anymore, Mommy," Julie snapped at her mother letting her know who was in control.

Kelly briefly considered disobeying, but her curiosity got the better of her. She settled back down anxious to see where this delightful little bonding session will ultimately take them.

"As I was saying, nice kitty cat . . ." Julie caressed Kelly's pubic hair again tenderly before she carefully pushed one finger deep inside of her mother making her hiss.

Wriggling her finger around, Julie decided to experiment. She brought her thumb around exerting soft pressure on her mommy's clit making her first fidget, and then moan loudly, as she circled her secret spot with increasing pressure.

"Oh God, honey that's it. You found my weak spot . . . Ohh . . ."

Kelly surrendered praying Julie didn't stop.

In and out, faster, and then slower, Julie worked her fingers inside her mother's cunt. When she sensed her mother was near to coming she abruptly stopped.

"OH CHRIST LITTLE GIRL . . . WHY DID YOU STOP?!" Kelly panted.

"Because I want to be nearer when I send you over the edge. Like this."

Julie lowered her mouth to one of her mom's trembling thighs.

"Please no more teasing baby."

But, of course, teasing was exactly what Julie specialized in and exactly what she did to her mom over the course of the next few glorious minutes.

Julie's sweet little kisses, soft little licks, and tender little nibbling came ever so closer and closer- without ever quite getting there. She skipped from one of her mom's inner thighs to the next; she paused in between her mother's wide open thighs and gently blew a soft stream of air through her pursed lips onto Kelly's wet, aching pussy.

Kelly bit her lip, not wanting to beg, but she couldn't help herself as once again Julie stopped just short of the Promised Land. "Please baby, stop teasing your mother."

Julie responded to the begging by moving her face closer to Kelly's quivering pussy; her lips were mere inches from the moistness when her tongue finally snaked out tasting the forbidden fruit for just the briefest of moments.

Again and again she employed this tactic until finally Kelly, unable to help herself, reached down and snarled her fingers through her daughter's golden locks, shoving her face down, as she thrusted her hips upwards- almost violently.

The teasing came to an abrupt end as Julie's face was buried in between her mother's thighs. She responded by twisting her tongue all around—trying her best to imitate the girl on girl porn she was fond of watching- her mother's pussy. Remembering more of what she learned from watching porn, she added a finger to the mix, working it in and out faster and then slower and then faster once more.

It seemed to work. Kelly was moaning loudly before she began to shake just as Julie's tongue lapped urgently at her clit. "OH GOD BABY . . . I AM CUMMING."

Julie redoubled her efforts; her eager tongue flew all around as her fingers pumped in and out. Kelly tipped over the edge experiencing one of the most delicious orgasms she ever experienced in her life.

Afterwards, they clung to each other under the blankets where, most appropriately, Julie actually fell asleep suckling on her mother's boobs while Kelly stroked her hair offering soft encouragement.

As sleep over took her, Kelly prayed-please let it snow some more- just one more night to keep her parents stuck in Kentucky

They slept until late in the morning, awakening to find nearly another three inches of fresh snow on the ground. Kelly dug her phone out of her purse hoping to find a message from her parents.

She smiled. Good news-they would be staying yet another night in Kentucky as the roads were still a mess. Over a late breakfast, so late it might have actually been an early lunch, both Kelly and Julie were quiet with neither bringing up the prior events of the past night.

Later that afternoon, as Kelly was downstairs in the kitchen washing the dishes, Julie came sneaking up behind her mother. She wrapped her arms around her mom giving her several light kisses on the neck.

Kelly turned smiling brightly at her loving daughter. "Ahh, finally you came to help me finish up the dishes?"

"No, ahh, I came for something else," Julie whispered slyly staring at her mother's chest. She was wearing a simple button up blouse. "I am hungry again."

"Well let me check the fridge-"

"What I want is not in the fridge . . . Mommy." Julie took a small step forward looking up into her mother's eyes. "It's right here." She slowly reached out and started to unbutton her mother's blouse.

"Honey . . . no . . . you can't," Kelly whined.

Julie ignored her, continuing to undo the buttons on her mom's blouse. After the fourth button came undone, Julie looked up at her mother again. "Hmm, no bra. I guess you knew your little girl would be hungry for more this morning and wanted to make it easy for me."

"Or . . ." Kelly shot back, "I only brought two bras and they both are in the wash."

"I like my version better." Julie grasped her mother by the hands and led her over to the small kitchen table. A few assorted empty dishes from their late breakfast still were scattered about the table.

Turning her around so she was backed against the table, Julie pulled her mother's unbuttoned blouse out from her jeans. Patiently, she brought her hands up massaging her mother's bare breasts.

Kelly closed her eyes and leaned back against the table, prepared to allow her daughter full access once again. Julie immediately dropped her mouth to her mom's chest and began to suckle on her tits.

Her hands floated down, clawing at the front of her mother's jeans. "Let's get these off of you, Mom," Julie cried in a voice hoarse with shameless passion. Kelly's jeans, along with her panties, ended up in a heap on the kitchen floor. "Here climb up on the table. It will make it easier."

Kelly jumped, butt first, onto the table leaning back on her arms, thrusting her tits out for her daughter to enjoy. Julie nibbled on her mother's delicious boobs for a quick moment before licking her way down making a bee line for her pussy. There would be no gentle teasing this afternoon.

Burying her face between her mom's legs, Julie slipped her tongue out lashing forcefully at Kelly's swollen clit while gradually inserting a finger deep inside her mother's moist cunt.

Having her daughter's finger deep inside her pussy while she nibbled on her clit, caused Kelly to wriggle all over the table. It appeared as if a mid- winter earthquake-with all the dishes clattering and shaking on the table- had suddenly struck in southern Ohio.

Kelly's quivering body was already rushing toward an intense orgasm even as Julie decelerated her tongue play down just enough to delay things. Expertly, licking up and down carefully along the folds of her mother's luscious pussy lips caused Kelly to consider the fact her daughter appeared to be developing a real taste for carpet munching. This was indeed an undeniable fact Kelly was enjoying to the utmost as she squirmed all over the table.

Kelly usually didn't come this quick, but the sudden lustful attentions of her daughter was like a violent summer storm that simply could not be denied.

As she felt Julie's tongue dart back into her wet hole, once again circling her clit, her whole body started to shake. Thrashing her arms out, she knocked a coffee cup, along with two small plates onto the kitchen floor. The dishes shattered on the hard tile floor just as Kelly was rocked by a tumultuous orgasm.

Lifting her head up from between her mom's legs, a whimsical Julie commented, "I guess some orgasms instead of being earth shattering like you read about in those trashy romance novels are . . ." She paused, glancing at the mess on the floor, "dish shattering."

"Hey, I like those trashy romantic novels little girl," Kelly replied as she lifted her naked body off the kitchen table.