A Midnight Feeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arching her hips upward, Julie accepted her mother's cock with increasingly pleasure. They clung desperately to each other while Kelly increased the speed pushing herself deeper inside Julie making her beg for more.

"Oh God . . . that's it Mommy . . . I am going to come. Don't stop."

Kelly looked down at her baby. Her beautiful golden blonde hair was a mess; her face a mask of forbidden pleasure, she bucked her hips pushing the dildo in harder and faster.

Julie's whole body began to quiver and then shake violently as the dildo rocked inside of her again and again. Three last pushes, nice and slow and deep this time, brought about the desired resulted as Julie tipped over the edge crying out as a luscious beautiful orgasm carried her away.

They clung to each other for several long moments before Julie pushed her mother away. She had a corrupt look on her face.

"Oh no, what are you thinking young lady."

"About our story and the sweet way it ended."

"That was sweet huh," Kelly replied.

"What if it had a different ending though," Julie whispered. "Like somehow the prowler lady let her guard down and the young girl pounced on the opportunity."

"A turning of the tables so to speak," Kelly said unbuckling the harness of the strap on dildo. "I guess I won't be needing this anymore huh?"

"No, not you," Julie said with a smile taking it from her mother.

"You huh, and now I suppose you want me in the cuffs with the poor burglar now finding herself in a most vulnerable position?"

"Exactly . . ." Julie replied her voice trembling with excitement. She was thrilled her mother still wanted to play. "I don't want you on your back though. Here . . . turn around and face the headboard."

Kelly obeyed positioning herself just as Julie wanted. A minute later she rested on her knees facing the headboard, her lovely ass stuck up in the air as her outstretched hands were cuffed by the wrists to the upper posts of the bed.

Kelly turned her head around as Julie got off the bed. She fully expected to see her daughter strapping on the dildo she just used on her, but instead Julie was heading for the door.

"Where are you going? Aren't you going to put it on and . . . you know?"

Julie stopped, halfway across the bedroom, placing her hands on her hips, she smiled innocently at her mother saying nothing for a long moment. Kelly thought her daughter looked like a beautiful little angel standing there; her youthful naked body seemed to shimmer in the candle light. The only thing missing was a glowing halo over her head. Then she began to speak and the angel's words were decidedly - evil.

"Listen you burglar bitch. You came into my home, took my virginity and now I shall have my revenge."

Kelly's heart jumped. The predator was now the prey. "Look honey you are a sweet little girl and I . . ." Kelly paused collecting her thoughts.

"Go on, try and talk you way out of this. I will give you one chance."

"I was seduced by your beauty so yes I took your virginity sweetheart. Can you forgive me please and let me go."

"I don't think so. The prowler lady is going to get what is coming to her now."

"Which is?"

"A good hard fucking."

"But . . . I mean you are leaving. Heading for the door. The . . . the thing is right there on the bed." Kelly gestured with her head toward the strap on dildo still sitting on the bed where Julie dropped it earlier.

"Oh, I am not going to use that one. That one is much too small for you. I have another one, stashed in my closet. Be right back." Julie turned and started to skip out of the room before having a sudden thought.

Julie grabbed the same black stocking that her mother used on her earlier and carefully wrapped it around her mom's head cutting off her vision just as it had been done to her earlier.

Much too small? Kelly's mind whirled with the implications. While the strap on toy she just used on her daughter was not big by any means neither was it small. If she had to guess she would say it was a good five to six inches. Now Julie left, obviously to go get a bigger one, leaving Kelly to wonder - just how much bigger?

Kelly heard her daughter enter the bedroom and then felt the bed move. Julie snuggled up next to her mother whispering in her ear, "I will show you some mercy by giving you a little foreplay Ms. Bugler Bitch . . . before I give you the good fucking you deserve."

"How very generous of you little girl," Kelly replied letting her sarcasm show. She would not let her daughter see any fear.

Wrapping a hand around the back of her mother's head, Julie twisted her face to her. They kissed. Roughly. Tongues darted and swirled around as Julie reached under and started to fondle her mother's hanging breasts.

Julie's kisses slipped off her mother's mouth and around to her neck. She found her mom's sensitive spot and attacked it with reckless abandon with a series of rough kisses mixed with several playful bites while she gently cupped her mom's tits bouncing them in her hands tenderly.

"Oh God, little girl you are turning me on so much."

"Hmm, am I? Enough where you feel ready to handle my cock you bitch?"

Kelly, fully immersing herself in their new game, spat the words out at her daughter. "Stick it in me you little fucking cunt. I have handled bigger."

Kelly was taunting her daughter to see how she would react knowing more than likely it would get the desired reaction.

"Are you sure." Julie answered softly as she squirted a generous amount of lube on her big fake cock. "Here," Julie reached up and untied the stocking letting it fall to the bed, "I had better let you see what you claim to be ready for."

Kelly turned her head around and . . . Oh My God.

Swinging ominously from Julie's crotch was a thick nine inch flesh colored strap on dildo. Kelly swallowed hard as she watched Julie position herself slowly behind her.

"No . . . please honey . . . it's . . . too big." Kelly voice quaked with fear . . . and desire as she decided maybe it had not been such a good idea tuanting her daughter.

"Please no bab-" Julie rammed the nine inches inside her mother- hard- cutting off her final plea.

Showing some semblance of mercy, Julie went slow at first, allowing her mother to adjust to the toy's size. Gripping her mom's hips, she slowly pushed the strap on in and out several times, before giving her a quick taste of what was to come ramming the dildo in fast and hard forcing a loud grunt out of her mother before slowing down once again.

"My cock feel good bitch? But oh yeah, you've handled bigger though slut." Julie drove the dildo in harder and harder making the bed shake and her mom quiver with each of her cock's hammer blows.

Kelly gripped the headboard trying her best to take the heavy pounding from her daughter without crying out . . . but in the end it was just too much. "No . . . I please . . . too hard," she panted.

Julie slackened the pace-not from her mother's pleas but only to catch her breath. This allowed Kelly to concentrate on what this good hard fucking was doing to her. She had not been fucked this hard- ever- and it caused an odd mixture of both pleasure and pain all at once.

Struggling against the cuffs, she twisted her head around, her eyes pleading for mercy from her captor. It was a mistake. Her mom's show of weakness only served to fuel Julie's savage impulse to fuck her mom harder.

She started a fresh series of hammer blows rocking the fake cock into her mother with such force that the bed itself seemed on the verge of collapsing. Scared she was actually going to break the damn bed, Julie relented just a bit. She slowed down driving her cock into her mother at a more measured pace.

Kelly responded with a loud series of moans as she was now enjoying the slackened pace. Mother and daughter fell into a nice rhythm both losing themselves in the moment.

Julie reached over and scooped up the keys to the cuffs off the bed. The initial wanton need of wanting to fuck her mother was beginning to ebb being replaced by something deeper. She now was feeling an urgent need to simply make love to her mommy.

Kelly, released from her bondage, toppled into her daughter's loving arms. Mother and daughter became one being connected by the love toy as it tenderly entered the mom's aching pussy.

Julie showered her mother's lovely face with dozens of soft kisses as Kelly arched her back accepting all of her daughter. They whispered quiet words of love and affection for one another as Julie pushed her cock deep inside her mom.

The love soon began to turn to lust as they clawed at each other when Julie pushed the dildo in her mother's wet cunt harder and faster.

"Oh that is it baby . . . fuck me. Oh Jesus . . . I . . . I am going to come."

Julie raised up, pumping her hips forward, staring down at her mother. She wanted to watch her reach orgasm. A pair of final deep thrusts sent Kelly rocketing over the edge. Her whole body began to first quiver, and then shake, as a powerful orgasm swept her away.

Julie collapsed down into her mother's waiting arms knowing their relationship was truly on hallowed ground now. Somehow she sensed her mother would not be heading back to California anytime soon.