A Midnight Feeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,153 Followers

"You would, Mom." Julie bent over helping her mother pick up her clothes off the floor.

The rest of the day, compared to the after breakfast hijinks, was boring. After watching a thoroughly uninspiring movie on Netflix, Kelly suggested it was time for bed.

Deciding to sleep in the master bedroom with its king sized bed, they headed up the stairs.

After reaching the landing, Julie paused. "Mommy, the movie . . . your movie was boring. I think you owe your little girl an exciting bedtime story to make up for it."

"Yeah, I suppose, it was a bit slow hon. So does my little pumpkin have a favorite book of bedtime stories that maybe we can find for mommy to read from?"

"No, I think Nana has all my books locked away in the attic. You are going to have to make up a story. Didn't you say you took creative writing or something when you went off to that big college in California?"

"I did, I did. Mommy was quite the inspiring writer at one time."

Heading into the master bedroom Julie turned saying, "Hey I have a good idea . . . make me up a story, Mommy. A good one . . . a naughty one!"

"Tell you a made up story. Hmm, that is interesting but I'm not really sure if I could make one up out of the blue just like that baby. I do better with pen and paper so I can, you know, make a broad outline of my story."

"So let's find you some paper and a pen," Julie stated eagerly with a mischievous grin. By now, Kelly knew that look well- it meant her little girl was cooking something naughty up in that teenage brain of hers.

Julie headed to her bedroom to grab a notebook and pen while Kelly started thinking about just what kind of impending naughty story to cook up for her daughter.

Coming back into the bedroom Julie was in high spirits. "I was thinking-"

"That is dangerous." Kelly replied smiling at her daughter as they relaxed on the bed next to each other.

"Funny . . . anyways I think the story should have me as the star, the heroine in distress, and you as the villain."

"Sure why not," Kelly answered quietly while musing how this might turn out to be a fun night after all. "And maybe you can help me write the story as it goes hon."

"Ahh, I don't do the writing stuff actually very well. I am no good at those English thingy's and grammar and stuff. Maybe I can be . . . what do you call it . . . your muse or something like that?"

"Muse, yes, perfect. You be my muse and your job is to help inspire me with an idea or two. Give me a good start and let's make it maybe a little scary for our pretty heroine. Something realistic though that will capture your attention right away and then I will go from there."

Kelly jotted down three words: naughty, scary and exciting on the notepad.

"OK, how about this? A pretty young teenage girl is all alone on a cold December night . . . it's kinda of late and she is taking a bath when suddenly somewhere downstairs in the old farmhouse where she lives with her grandparents . . . hmm they are away . . . I guess it doesn't matter where?"

"No, not really, as long as there is no chance of them coming home soon and spoiling whatever danger our little teenage heroine might find herself in."

"No, no, they are gone for the night. Maybe visiting a sick relative out of state."

"That will work even if it does sound a bit familiar," Kelly said scratching a few notes down on the notepad.

"You know what they say art imitates life . . . or is it the other way around."

"I think it can work both ways hon. Go on with your story. You are getting my creative juices flowing."

"Fine, fine. OK so she hears this noise a thud . . . or a banging . . . as she is taking her bath. It's coming from downstairs and it scares her enough to where she decided to stop her playtime, you know what I mean, in the bathtub." Julie paused giving Kelly a chance to intervene.

"Too bad because I think she was . . . just . . . about . . . there when she heard this noise. Scared, the girl grabs a towel and hurriedly dries off her beautiful young body. Coming out of the bathroom she pauses in the middle of the bedroom . . . straining to hear if there is any more noises coming from the darkness downstairs."

"This is good. Go on add some more and then next time you stop it will be my turn."

"Fine, so standing still in the middle of the bedroom she has just finished drying off. So far she has heard nothing further and is just starting to relax when all of a sudden the lights in the bedroom go off. Frantic, she stumbles over to the lamp . . . clicks it several times . . . nothing . . . stumbles over to the bathroom . . . tries that light . . . again nothing. The intruder downstairs had heard someone walking around upstairs and found the fuse box killing the lights in the house."

Kelly paused, using shorthand to make her notes for the story quickly. Julie decided the pause was her cue to pick up on the story.

"Alone in the dark and scared the teenage girl stumbles back to the bed where she stripped off her clothes earlier prior to her bath. She manages to find her bra and panties and her blouse fairly easily, but her jeans she can't seem to locate in the dark. Hearing more banging coming from downstairs . . . maybe purposefully by the intruder to lure her downstairs she hurriedly slips back on her underwear and blouse deciding she doesn't have time to waste looking for her jeans in the dark."

Julie paused and stared at her mom; she was writing furiously on the notepad. "Your turn, Mom, come on you are the creative one."

"You are doing quite well yourself baby. I am proud of you."

"Really? But it's still your turn so come on put me in some danger from my intruder downstairs. Remember you are the villain so the burglar should be a woman . . . blond and pretty like you."

"And just barely old enough to be your mother maybe?"

"Yeah, with a real nice body . . . and kind of big tits . . . And she should be mean, yet nice, all at once. Can we do that?"

"It's a story baby, we can do anything. Here let me show you. So the young lady creeps down the stairs in the dark. Shaking from fear. Her plan is to get to the kitchen, maybe to the knife drawer, get a weapon, or at the very least a candle or two, but just as she is passing through the dining room getting ready to enter the kitchen a shape comes at her out of the darkness-"

"My turn," Julie interjected. "I think they should have a struggle . . . but the intruder is strong and has a knife and as soon as the poor girl feels the cold steel blade against her throat she gives up crying out 'Please, sir, don't hurt me.' The intruder quickly growls 'relax honey, stop fighting and you won't get hurt.'"

Julie paused making Kelly think it was her turn. "And then-"

"No wait, Mom, I'm not done yet. I was just thinking. The feminine voice surprised our heroine so she cried out, 'you're a woman' to which the intruder replies by giving her a hard stinging slap across the face barking, 'Yeah I am, but I'm not going to be soft with you. If you think so remember that slap.' Or something like that . . . anyways the slap is important as it lets me know things are serious. Now it's your turn."

"The burglar drags the scared teen girl upstairs asking which one is her bedroom saying something mean and tough like, 'I know a rich little bitch like you must be spoiled. I bet you have lots of jewelry and other nice stuff. Show me.' And then after they are inside her bedroom-"

"Mom, wait . . . don't tell me anymore. Let's me and you just kind of improvise the rest."

"Improvise the rest hon? Really . . . Hmm, that could be fun."

"Well, I am a real good actor and I bet you are too so . . . let act it out."

"Yes you are a good actor baby. I found out that out two nights ago remember . . . little girl."

"Mom, I am serious. I am in the drama club and have been the female lead in all the big plays we did all through high school. I even got a couple really good write ups in the local newspaper."

"Wow, that is great honey," Kelly said with a painful smile as the regret of not seeing her darling daughter be the lead in her high school play was one of those lost moments one can never get back. "I starred in a couple play myself you know."

"See . . . so you know how to act also. So what do you think? Can we turn this story into our own little two character play? Me as the young teenage girl."

"And me as the intruder." Kelly said with a grin already warming to the thought of being an intruder with bad intent.

"Exactly. We will do things like just like we have talked about so far. You know, I will take my bath, and you stay downstairs and after a few minutes make some noises and that will be my cue."

"You are serious about this, hon?"

"Yeah, come on, it will be fun."

"Probably it might, but how does it end? I mean what direction do you want to take this? You stopped me just as the intruder was taking the girl upstairs demanding to know where the jewelry and the other nice stuff was."

"Yes, but . . . but . . . give me a minute, I'm thinking."

"Take your time hon. I am going to run to the bathroom really quick."

Kelly crossed the room to her parents attached bathroom and was just finishing up when Julie called out. "Hey Mom, I got it. Start running the tub with hot water OK."

"Sure," Kelly called back. She hurried over to the tub twisting the knob for the hot water. A sense of excitement was growing inside of her as she kept thinking of how Julie wanted the story to be . . . naughty. She can't help but to think nothing has changed on that account and now . . . now my God they are going to be acting the story out!!

Kelly emerged from the bathroom to find her daughter was no longer sitting; instead she was pacing the bedroom floor. "So let me hear what you got."

"Alright, well, I am thinking so far the story is exciting, and scary like I wanted but not very naughty. I think we need to improvise things so the rest of the story is really, really, naughty."

"I see. Come over here baby . . . sit down . . . tell me exactly what you mean by naughty?"

Julie came back over and sat down on the bed next to her mother. "Just that I want our play acting to become naughty at some point after you drag me upstairs. But I don't want you to tell me any details. Surprise me. Remember you have the knife and I am just a helpless little teenage girl so I will be at your mercy. I guess you could maybe do anything you want to me at this point."

"Anything?"

"Yeah, anything! I think this is where the story should turn . . . naughty."

"A little or a lot naughty hon?"

Julie picked up her mother's hand and stroked it softly. "I guess that will be up to you. Like I said, you are the strong intruder with the knife . . . You are in control . . . total control as I am just a helpless . . . young . . . scared . . . teenage girl . . . eighteen years old but still sexually naive and very much a virgin."

"Is that the truth honey? Or are you just saying that for the sake of our story."

"Both actually. Last night, and this afternoon were my first, you know, sexual experiences, Mom. You know how strict Grandpa and Grandma are . . . I mean especially Grandma. She barely lets me date."

"Let me guess, she told you, 'I don't want you to end up like your mother'."

"Exactly, anyways we gotta hurry the water is running remember?"

"Oh yeah, so I guess if I am understanding you correctly since I am the intruder I get to pick how the story ends . . . a little naughty or a lot naughty . . . or even, I suppose, not naughty at all."

"Right, but I hope you don't chose not naughty as that would be boring."

Kelly squeezed Julie's hand. "We will see. I guess you will just have to be surprised baby girl. Now go hop into your bath while I go try and find something that a female burglar might wear to a break in."

"So we are really going to do this then?" Julie exclaimed, beaming as she jumped to her feet.

"Yes. Remember our little improv doesn't start until we get upstairs hon, before that we should follow the script and if we are going to really do this we should both take it seriously-"

"I will mother, and you had better too . . . please."

"I will, if you will."

"I promise. Once you go downstairs, as far as I am concerned, I will be all alone in the house, until I hear noises. And then when I go downstairs to investigate the prowler who attacks me is not my mother . . . No not my mother at all, but a total stranger . . . maybe bent on doing me harm."

"Or something else," Kelly added with a twinkle in her eye.

"Or yes, something else, which means you should not hold back at all when you attack me."

"I won't hold back as long as I know you are not holding back in defending yourself."

"Oh I won't. Promise."

"Good, then go take your bath . . . Ms. Young Teenage Girl all alone in the house."

Kelly headed to her mom's closet to find some "burglar" clothes. She ended up putting on a pair of dark sweatpants and a matching navy blue sweatshirt before heading downstairs.

She went to the kitchen and selected a steak knife as her weapon, and then grabbed a small flashlight from the kitchen drawer. Back in the living room, she stuffed the knife and flashlight into her small overnight back before retiring to the couch to wait.

Kelly, after waiting a few minutes, dropped a pair of large books from the bookcase onto the floor causing a pair of loud thuds. Julie, relaxing in the tub, playing with herself, getting herself all worked up, heard the thuds.

She scrambled out of the tub imaging just how she would feel if she truly was home alone and heard those ominous noises. Back in the bedroom, she took her time drying off, reminding herself over and over to stay in character after their drama started. A minute later, when the lights suddenly go out she knew there was no turning back . . . it was game on.

Julie left the bedroom wearing just what they discussed while making up the story: a blouse, no pants, pink panties and a white bra.

The house was pitch black as she navigated the stairs slowly reminding herself I am a young teenage girl, alone and scared. I think there is maybe a prowler in the house. My nerves are on edge.

Julie keep repeating this mantra to herself as she made her way tentatively down the stairs feeling her way along the wall. She had just moved off the last step when, out of the darkness, the "prowler" attacked, catching her off guard. While she knew her mother was going to attack- at some point- she thought it would not be until she was near the kitchen.

Julie fought back, swinging one arm out wildly, both feeling, and hearing, the satisfying smack of her open hand against the prowler's face.

The grip around her loosened as she continued to fight back hard holding nothing back, hoping it will help her remain in character. In her mind, she refused to acknowledge the prowler was her mother, allowing her the freedom to react violently to her attacker.

"Why you little bitch," the prowler hissed as she grabbed the girl by the arm. Kelly, staying in character, repeated to herself silently how this was just some girl, a total stranger, and meant nothing to her. She twisted the girl's arm behind her back smiling when she heard her yelp.

"Ow, you're hurting me!" Julie whined.

"Relax or I will break it," the prowler whispered in her ear. "Or maybe you would prefer to feel my knife in your ribs little girl." The harshness of her mother's voice, along with the way she was twisting her arm behind her back, caught Julie off guard.

Christ, Mom was taking her role very seriously! Julie had time to think just as she felt the business end of the aforementioned knife poking her in the ribs causing her to go limp in the prowler's arms.

"That is better. Now hold still while I turn on my flashlight and get a look at you."

Kelly loosened her grip, reaching down into the sweatpants pocket where she had moved the flashlight prior to her attack. This turned out to be a mistake.

As soon as she felt the prowler's grip loosen, Julie violently twisted out of her grasp. Her eyes, now adjusted to the darkness allowed her to easily spot the dark outline of the kitchen doorway as she went dashing toward it.

Kelly quickly gave chase. Catching her as they passed through the living room, the two of them end up sprawled on the couch pulling and tugging at each other. The prowler, upset by her quarry's escape attempt, quickly overcame her victim's struggles.

Yanking her onto her feet the prowler barked, "Do that again and I will use the knife."

"You are stronger and quicker than I expected," Julie honestly replied. "I will be good now as I see escape is really not an option."

"Good girl. You learn quickly. I guess you're smart." Kelly replied reaching into her pocket, carefully this time, to pull out the flashlight. She played the light over Julie before stepping back. "And pretty also. Come on show me your bedroom as I bet a pretty young girl like you has some nice jewelry."

Kelly prodded her daughter up the stairs, relishing the idea more and more of playing her role of prowler the longer they continued this drama.

Upon reaching her bedroom Julie turned to the burglar. "Hey lady, if you are looking for nice jewelry I really don't have any."

Playing the light around the room, Kelly replied. "No jewelry. Well, what about some cash."

"A little. Like thirty dollars maybe. In the top dresser drawer. Over there." Julie gestured to her dresser.

Kelly handed a small gym bag she found in the downstairs closet to Julie. "Put whatever cash you have in here."

Julie stuffed three tens and two ones into the bag and then turned to the prowler. "Thirty two dollars."

"What else you got valuable in that drawer. You sure you don't have any jewelry?"

"Look if you wanna search be my guest. I only have some old clothes and . . ." Julie paused waiting for her mom to push the subject. They both knew what was in the bottom drawer.

"And what. Look if I have to, I will tear apart your room. I think it's obvious you are hiding something."

"Be my guest," Julie said a bit sarcastically.

"Fine. Come here and sit on the bed. Don't move." Kelly hurried across the room to the dresser drawer.

Aiming the beam of the flashlight at the dresser, she quickly checked the first three drawers, her excitement growing. She yanked open the bottom drawer and smiled as she turned to Julie.

"So this is what you were hiding huh. Naughty, naughty, little girl."

"They aren't mine."

"Of course they aren't . . . probably a friend's. Well, no matter, throw me my bag, they are mine now." Kelly scooped the sex toys, along with the two sets of handcuffs and keys, into her bag before announcing, "Now let's go to your parent's room. I am thinking your mom must have some nice jewelry."

Inside the master bedroom, Julie prompted the thief to check the bottom drawer of the five drawer dresser saying, "My parents keep some extra cash down there I think."

Kelly, hoping to invite an attack, purposefully turned away from Julie, ignoring her as she pawed through an assortment of her dad's socks and tee shirts.

The attack soon came just as suspected. Julie rushed over knocking the prowler to the ground with a solid two handed shove, and then made for the door. Kelly somersaulted to her feet, the flashlight rolling away, and then dashed to her left, cutting off the girl's pathway to the bedroom door.

After a mad chap chase in the darkness of the bedroom- both of them suppressing the urge to giggle out loud- they ended up on the four poster king sized bed in a heap. Julie made it a point, as they wrestled around on the bed, to grab a cheap feel on her mom's boobs, before she gave in allowing herself to be pinned to the bed.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,153 Followers