A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked again to the master bedroom. As she unpacked her clothes and those that had belonged to Lydia, I helped arrange them in her walk-in-closet. There were probably 50 or more outfits and dresses hanging there already. This shocked Pam and she spent several minutes just gazing at all the wonderful styles and fabrics. Luckily, almost all of them would fit Pam perfectly. Pam loved the large full-length lighted mirror in the closet. Only the shoes would need to find a new home because Pam's foot was longer and narrower than Lydia's.

We showered and were in bed by midnight. While getting into bed, Pam noticed Lydia's photo on the nightstand. That was the first time she had seen her picture.

She picked it up and studied her quietly for a moment before commenting, "Tom, she was beautiful. Look at those eyes and cute dimples. I'm sorry I didn't get to know her. We would have been great friends."

She smiled and we kissed goodnight.

End of Chapter 7 – Stay tuned.