A Mistress's Blackmailed Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then maybe I would die because of high voltage current, then I decided to not to close my eyes. And now it is 06:00 am and both of my eyes were paining as they didn't close yesterday night I was just want mistress to return soon and save me from this deadly bathtub.

Mistress return soon it was about 06:15am she remove my clamps from nipple pussy and tongue. Then unlock all the chains and ordered me to get up ring gag was still in my mouth, she told me that she is going to punish me for having orgasm without permission.

I was fully tired and every part of my body need rest but she was rock hearted lady, Then she tied my hands on my back using a rope she tied it really hard. Both of my elbows was touching each other now mistress take me to the center of dungeon a rope was hanging from the roof. Then mistress brings a spread bar and tied my both ankles to it and my legs were spread apart.

Mistress then lay me down on the floor the rope that was hanging from roof she grabs it and tied it to the center of my spread bar. Now she start pulling the rope and my legs were going up and up and soon after I found myself hanging upside down.

Now mistress removes my ring gag and told me that you can speak now. Then she brings a 16 inches long dildo it was made by stainless steel. I asked her was she going to do with this dildo, she told hurt wait and watch.

Then mistress brings a hammer and start inserting that dildo it my pussy I asked her mistress are you going to insert it to my pussy, Yes Emily, I am going to insert the whole dildo therefore I bring this hammer I will hammer it inside your pussy,

Mistress please doesn't do this you do know that if you hammer it into my pussy it may start bleeding. I know Emily but I don't care and I am going to start this.

Then mistress put the dildo on my pussy and pushing it deep there she reached 7inches deep inside me, She was pushing it more deeper by the help of her body weight as I was hanging upside down it was easy for her to do so,

Now she reached 9 inches and dildo was not going any deeper, I told her mistress its hurt me allot please do not push it more, She just pick her hammer and strike on the dildo, it goes deeper inside my pussy,

And as for the pain it was unbearable and I never feel a pain like this before, I know that mistress will not stop until whole dildo inserted inside me another hammer stroke the dildo and it goes more deeper in my pussy,

I feel an extreme pain tears started from my eyes and falling on the floor,

Emily did you see this?

What mistress.

It's bleeding from your pussy then I tried to look up and see the blood,

Again strike on dildo now it dildo reaches in my womb I can feel it inside my belly,

Mistress please I am begging you please do not insert whole dildo inside me, I will do anything else whatever you want but not this.

Oh dear as you know that your my slave your whole body is in my control and I want this dildo fully inside your pussy right now.

Then mistress strike a powerful hit on the dildo this time, bleeding was not stopped yet then mistress told me that dildo is 15inches deep inside me, Now as for the pain I can't describe it, it can be only understand if some do it to their pussy,

I believe that even in hell no one will feel a pain like this. Then mistress strike to more powerful stroke on dildo and told me that finally dildo is inside me, But as your pussy pads are not closing properly because of dildo so I will push it inches more deep.

And then she was ready to strike one last powerful hit on my dildo the dildo moves more than an inches deeper inside my pussy, Its pain was extremely painful actually there is no word to explain how I feel right now, only I can understand how painful it is.

My eyes were turned red and there were no tears let in them. Then mistress congratulates me that you have made a new world record of inserting 16 inches long steel dildo in your pussy.

Thanks you mistress but you should take the credits because I can't do that alone,

Now mistress brings cotton and some cream she use cotton to remove blood and applied the cream over my pussy. Then I ask the mistress please let me sleep for an hour I really need it mistress as the punishment is over please let me sleep.

Who told you that it's over well I haven't it's not over yet.

Then mistress brings some rubber band and wrapped them over my boobs tightly it was too tight that blood can't pass through it,

She applied 3 rubber bands on each boobs. Then mistress losses the rope from which I was hanging. Now I was laying on the floor mistress help me to get stand, she then untied my arms my leg was still tied to the spread bar,

Dildo was still inside me then she told me to hands up as I did she tied my hands to the rope that was hanging from the roof, and then pulling the rope. My legs were spread apart and she was pulling the rope. By this I was standing on my toes now. My arms were tied up legs was spread apart and there were no gags in my mouth.

Then mistress starts to touch my belly and told me that she can feel the dildo in my pussy. Then she stands straight to me and asked to me do you know what I am to going with you now,

I replied no mistress I don't know, as I say that she kicked on my pussy by her leg she was wearing a black leather boots it has a Sharpe end and a 'V' live shape,

I feel helpless pain was intensive. And extremely painful I was hungry as she doesn't give me food except a juice of 500ml. My whole body wants to take rest and I want to sleep but she doesn't allow.

Then again she kicked my pussy with her hard boots, but this time when mistress hit my pussy it also moves the dildo deeper inside me. My pussy was hurting badly from internally as well as externally.

Now mistress brings a duct tape and blocks my pussy tightly because she thought maybe because of her kick the dildo came out. After applying duct tape mistress kicked again on my pussy this time it was more powerful I was screaming, again bleeding started from my pussy.

But she doesn't care about it and kicked one more time on my pussy. I was struggling my legs want to cover my pussy with it but spread bar was not allowing it.

Emily does not worry my dear I will just kick you one more time.

Mistress kicked my pussy for last time and it feels like a very different kick it was a very powerful kicked compared to other. After the kick allot of blood falls on the floor and on her boots I was screaming pain.

Mistress started to scolding on me, how dare you let your blood fall on my boots you will regret it. Then mistress brings a leather paddle start slapping on my face with it. She hit nearly 15 times on my right cheek. And then stop.

And then I said that mistress it was not my fault that my blood fall on your boots, in fact you were kicking on my pussy therefore the blood fall on your boots.

Shut up bitch and then mistress start to slapping my left cheek with leather paddle.

She nearly hit 18 paddle strokes on my left cheek. Then stooped my both cheek were red and I feel like my cheek are burning, then mistress take of her boots and start rubbing it both side of my cheeks all the blood that was on her boots now stick to my cheeks.

Now mistress removes the duct tape from my pussy and brings cotton and cream, with cotton she clean the blood the applied cream on it.

Now she untied my hands from the rope, now I can stand on my feet as my toes were paining, Mistress tied my hands on my back. She tied the rope again to my spread bar and start pulling me up, Now I was again hanging upside down side down.

Now mistress brings a single tail whip and said to me that she will whip my boobs 10 times and my belly 10 times, She started whipping my belly like she was in a hurry, she whipped my belly 10 times, there were allot of pink lashes on my belly.

My belly was hurting like hell as she whipped it when she was angry she used all her power while whipping me, my boobs were already hurtling because of the rubber bands. They were purple in color, I was just thinking that how I endure 10 stroke of whip on them, then mistress give me a offer, Emily as you know that I have said earlier than I will hit 10 stroke of whip on your boobs but now I am giving you offer,

If you want I can decrease stroke to 5 only but I will use all my power or you can go with 10 strokes. Choices are all your.

Mistress I will go with five strokes.

Ok no problem now gets ready,

At first mistress hit 3 stroke powerful strokes rapidly then stops because her own hand was hurting. By this you can imagine how powerful those strokes were. She hit really powerful stroke but it doesn't hurt allot.

I don't understand why. Then the 4th stroke hit me.

I can tell you after seeing the mistress face expression, that she applied all her power to that stroke, But I just feel a very little pain. Then mistress tells me that.

Emily I know that you are not feeling allot of pain and I can tell you the reason, the reason is those rubber band. Rubber band was on your boobs for over an hour and as you can see the color of your boobs is dark purple as rubber band don't lets the blood to pass from it. And due to that all the nerve signal that creates on your boobs doesn't reach to your brain. And that the reason you are not feeling pain. But get ready for last stroke I will put all my strength on this strokes.

Then the very last stroke hit my boobs. Mistress uses all her power in this stroke after hitting the stroke mistress loose her balance and fall on the floor. By this you can understand how powerful this last stroke was. But again rubber band helps me allot as feel only little pain and it was nothing.

Now mistress was removing all the rubber bands from my both boobs as she removed them. The entire nerve signal reached to my brain now I feel a deadly pain in my both boobs. Tears started rolling from my eyes I was acting like a mad for a minute or two now I was regretting why I choose 5 powerful strokes.

Emily now your punishment is over for having an orgasm without my permission.

Then mistress put the bra and panties into my mouth placed a ball gag the wrap duct tape very tightly over it. Then she brings two nipple clamps and tightly put it on my both nipple. No dear don't afraid these are not electro this time they are only clamps. Then mistress takes her duct tape and seals the opening of my pussy.

OK Emily I will come back a day after tomorrow until then sleep well and then she turned the lights off and locked the door.

I thought at least she can untie me because the door was closed but she didn't do that. I was hanging upside down hands were tied on my backs; Legs were tied to a spread bar. Bra and panties were in my mouth and a red color ball gag and ten a tightly wrapped silver color duct tape. A 16 inches long still dildo was in my pussy and touching the wall of my womb then the pussy opening was sealed by duct tape. My nipples have a tight clamp and my boobs and belly was hurting from the whip.

My pussy was hurting extremely because of the kick of mistress and because of the giant 16 inches dildo, I was hungry and exhausted and want to sleep and then my eyes closed and I slept.

To be continued.

12