A Momentary Lapse of Ethics 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A momentary lapse of ethics; that's a funny way to put it?" Crimson Veil questioned him.

"We aren't required to be perfect Crimson, we force ourselves to try and be as good as we can be. The one thing I regret I will have about the Corrupter's death is that she would have been ashamed of me for slipping up the way I did," he confessed to her.

"She was before my time. What was she like?" Crimson asked.

"The Golden Swan ... she was wonderful. She was so much better than me. She'd never have become bitter like I've become," Dr. Life said in a far off voice.

"You are not bitter Conrad, only more practical. We've both had some distance to travel. From what I've heard she was one of a kind," Crimson said.

He reached up and stroked her cheek.

"Is that what you are being right now with me; practical?" he said softly.

"No," she admitted. "No I'm not, but I'm doing it anyway."

"So am I."

Lady Dynamic turned away. She let her mentor and newfound friend have their moment. She had some names to look up. Golden Swan ... Corrupter ... Jennifer Morales ... who were these people?