A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila said, "I'm jealous, it looks like everyone got to play with the boss except for me."

Sally replied, "If someone I know had got some rest on the flights she wouldn't have fallen asleep and missed all the fun and the pizza."

"We had pizza! You better have saved some for me."

"There are a couple of slices in the fridge we left for you," Zoe said.

Mila hurried out of the bedroom and returned a minute later with a slice of cold pizza in one hand and a tomato sauce smeared mouth.

"It'sh veery goud," she mumbled around a full mouth. She sat on the side of the bed and finished off the pizza slice. She licked her lips and gave a contented little burp. She crawled over to me and pouted and said in her little girl voice, "You've fucked everyone except me, I don't think you love me anymore!"

I reached out and gave her backside a couple of quick smacks. "That's for thinking I don't love you." Then I gave her another one as she tried to wriggle out of my reach. "And that's for falling asleep so I couldn't ravish you last night."

She grinned at my words and reversed direction and crawled onto me. "You're mine boss; I think I'll do the ravishing." She kissed her way up my body until she reached my face and then she hungrily attacked my mouth.

Sally said to Zoe, "I think we should give my niece a little alone time with Michael. Do you want to share a shower with me?" Zoe nodded and they disappeared in the direction of the bathroom.

Mila purred contentedly as she rubbed her body over mine. She rolled onto her back and looked up at me. I slowly traced my fingers down her body, taking side trips to say hallo to her nipples. My destination glinted at the top of her legs. My finger tip teased the gold ring that pierced her clitoral hood. She rolled back on top of me and rubbed her slit along the length of my shaft, whimpering as she rocked and my cock pressed against her clit.

"Boss," she growled, "Christ, boss you don't know how much I've missed you!" Her hands caressed me as she spoke.

"I missed you too, sweet little girl."

She moved up my body, opening her legs. She reached behind herself and grasping my shaft rubbed the throbbing crown against her soft plump pussy lips. She gave a guttural growl from the back of her throat as she pushed back and impaled herself on me.

"Ohhh, fuck yes," she groaned, "That feels so good." She paused to let herself stretch to accommodate my cock. She rose up above me grinning wickedly down at me and she rolled her hips. Both of us groaned at the sensations that spread out from our groins. She slid up and down my shaft pausing on each stroke to rub her clit against the base of my cock.

I was caressing her breasts as she moved rhythmically above me. I rolled her nipples between my fingers, tugging gently on them. She shuddered and groaned then urged me to squeeze and tug them harder. Her breath grew more ragged and a bead of sweat trickled down her chest. She threw her head back and squeezed her eyes shut as she came. Her slick passage caught at me as she shuddered and gasped. She placed her hands on me chest for support and rolled her hips seeking to extend her orgasm. Her continuing motion pushed me over the edge I'd been trying to resist. There wasn't much left in the tank after last night's fun and this morning's game, but what little I did have, I gave freely to Mila.

I'm an old man and that's my excuse. I fell asleep again with Mila curled up on me. I was dragged kicking and screaming from a very pleasant dream by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee.

"Wake up Michael," a sultry voice said in my ear. I prised an eye open and focused my gaze on the mug held tantalisingly just out of my reach.

"Told you that would work," Sally said.

I pulled myself up and propped myself against the headboard and pillows. I surveyed the three Angels sitting on the end of the bed facing me. Sally held out the coffee and I took it with a grunt of thanks. Fresh coffee suffused my veins, making a new man of me.

The three of them, sadly were dressed. Zoe and Mila in short skirts, and cotton tops. Sally wore shorts instead of a skirt.

Zoe delicately sniffed the air and pointed at the bathroom. "Sorry Michael but I'm coming no closer until you have a shower."

"Hmmm, yes he's a bit whiffy isn't he," Mila agreed.

"May I point out that I had to work very hard to get into this state, I said looking pointedly at them. "And who would have been the first to complain if I hadn't given it my all."

At least Zoe and Mila had the good grace to blush.

Sally just hurumped and pointed in the direction of the bathroom saying, "Shower first, we can apportion the blame after you are clean." She got up gracefully and moments later I heard the shower running.

I attempted to retreat in good order, taking my coffee with me to the shower. Not my brightest moment as I stood under the falling water watching drops hit the surface of the coffee. I sighed; at least it wasn't soapy water.

Feeling fresh, I dressed and discovered the girls seated around the dining table, the remains of breakfast scattered over the surface. Three faces were raised for me to kiss and at least they tried to disguise the little sniffs they gave.

"Feeling human?" Sally asked.

"Much better," I agreed, "though I could eat a horse I'm so hungry."

Sally fetched me a plate of food in from the kitchen. I drooled at the contents, a full English breakfast, (for the uneducated of you out there this very unhealthy meal consists of fried eggs, sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and bread, with a helping of baked beans. Yes, I know it should have black pudding, but I've never been keen on it, it's something to do with all the blood I see daily I guess).

I grinned contentedly as I waved a loaded fork in their general direction. "So is everyone ready for a long day?" I asked. "We need to sort out a car and then pick up the keys for the new place."

Sally replied, "We are just waiting for you O' Lord and master."

I choked on my mouthful and needed a sip from my coffee to help me swallow. "I'm lucky to still be alive after what the three of you put me through. I've been physically and mentally abused."

I got mock sympathetic sounds from all of them as I finished my breakfast. I'm not sure how we all shoehorned into the Aston, but with a bit of judicial pushing and shoving we achieved it. I ended up with the steering wheel under my nose. Thank god the car dealer was only a short distance away because I hate to think what would've happened if we'd been pulled over by a police car.

Getting out of the Aston was equally a performance that attracted the attention of most of the sales assistants. Zoe and Mila both ended up flashing their panties as they got out of the back of the car.

The first assistant lost all chances of a sale when he asked me what type of car my daughters would like. While I spluttered indignantly, Sally headed into the showroom and returned with the manager.

Half an hour later, we were the proud owners of a two year old Range Rover Vogue, and a three-year-old Range Rover sport. Ok sue me, I like British cars even if they are owned by the Germans. Zoe and Mila made the rest of the sales force's day as they clambered in, around and in one case over the Rovers. Sally and I did the paperwork and arranged for insurance.

We were in a three car convoy as we returned to the apartment. I quickly grabbed the paperwork and keys for the house and we all piled into the Sport. Zoe drove and I relaxed in the back with Sally.

As we pulled up the drive Sally and Mila exclaimed in delight at the setting and the cabin. It did look good, set as it was in a Pine Forrest with a view across the lake. I let the girls (daughters indeed!!) do whatever that they do as they decided the who, what and where in the cabin. I walked down to the shore and found a comfortable log to rest my back against. Faint voices drifted down from the cabin as I enjoyed the midday sun. Set up on a low ridge across the lake was another log cabin. It was at least half as big again as ours. At the waterside was a dock and I could see a couple and two young children getting into a skiff.

They cruised along the shoreline, stopping every now and again to cast out a line. It looked like there was good fishing to be had on the lake and I hoped that there were trout in the lake.

Sally came down with a beer for me. She said, "We do need to go into town to pick up supplies. Do you want to come?"

"Not really," I replied, "Unless you need me. Are you going to bring back some food?"

"If we pick up enough stuff, do you want to spend the night here?"

"Is there enough linen for the beds?"

"I didn't check, but in any case we need to pick up new. The outdoor grill works so we can pick up steaks for tonight."

"See if you can find lobster tails, oh and some beer and wine. Come to think about it you might as well get enough for the whole weekend."

She nodded and gave me a kiss before heading back to the cabin. A few minutes later I heard the Range Rover pulling away down the drive. Silence fell broken only by the occasional call of the birds, the soft lapping of the waves on the shore and the rustle of leaves in the gentle breeze.

I must have dozed off to natures lullaby in the warm sun. I was woken by a boy's voice. "Daddy is that man dead?"

I opened my eyes and sat up. The skiff was twenty yards off the shore and four pairs of eyes were looking at me.

"Shusssh," I heard the mother say, "That's rude, and he's just having a nice sleep in the sun."

"Hi," I called out, "I'm Michael and I'm your new neighbour. The father brought the skiff in closer and I stood up and gave a stretch to work the kinks out. On the other side of the small cove was a small jetty and I motioned in that direction.

I tied up the skiff and the family stepped ashore. The father held his hand out and I shook it. "So you're a fellow Brit," he said.

I smiled, "What gave me away," I joked.

He grinned at me, "I'm Daniel, and this is my wife Mia." He tousled the hair of his son, "This is Andy and the shy one hiding in her mother's arms is Lucy."

I bent down and said hallo to Andy and then stood and greeted Mia and Lucy.

Daniel said, "So I understand that you and your girlfriend bought the Stevens place."

"And you are the famous British author who lives on the other side of the lake. It looks like we have the same source of information."

Mia laughed, "If you mean Gloria then you are right. She couldn't wait to tell me about the handsome older man and his young girlfriend who were going to be our new neighbours. Is she around I'd love to meet her?"

"No, Zoe went into town to get supplies and she should be back soon." I thought they'll find out about my living arrangements soon enough. "She's with my fiancé Sally and Mila, Sally's niece." I got nothing but a pair of raised eyebrows from them at my statement; I think I'm going to like them.

I invited them up to the cabin for a coffee and a juice for the kids. We reached the terrace and sat down and I fetched drinks for everyone. The children were scampering about. The Stevens must have had children of their own as the area to the side of the terrace was a veritable playground designed for children.

Daniel said, "You know I'm an author, so what do you do that brought you over this side of the pond?"

I told them about my position at the university and the hospital. I spoke about my late wife and how I'd fallen in love with Sally and then her niece. How I'd met Zoe on my infamous road trip across the states.

Mia was just starting to describe how she had met Daniel when we heard the Range Rover pulling up. The three women in my life could be heard chattering as they unloaded the car. There were a lot more journeys back and forth than I was expecting. Christ knows how much damage they'd done to my credit cards.

Andy and Lucy ran into the cabin to find the source of the disturbance. We could hear voices asking who the children were. Lucy led Sally and Andy was holding Zoe's hand as they came out to the terrace. Mila brought up the rear clutching a couple of bottles of wine and a stack of plastic glasses. Zoe put down the tray of snacks she was carrying with her other hand.

We all introduced ourselves and Zoe looked a bit surprised when she was told Daniels name.

"I thought Bree said that our neighbour was Alexander Peters, she was hoping to meet him."

Daniel and Mia laughed at her confusion. "I am Alexander Peters," Daniel said. "I write under a pen name. I like to try and keep my professional and private lives separate."

Mia said, "We try keep Daniels identity low profile in the community. We value our privacy. We'd be grateful if you could keep it quiet."

We were happy to agree. The women disappeared into a huddle and based on the glances Daniel and I were getting, a fair degree of character assassination was occurring. Daniel and I took our drinks down to the jetty and I quizzed him about the fishing in the lake.

"It's all private access; I own all the far shore. You own most of this side. There's a property at the head of the lake that owns the rest. It's a summer cottage and the owners are only here a couple of months a year."

"Nice," I commented, "What's stocked in the lake?"

"It's well stocked, there's a native stock of bass. Plus I arranged for the local fish and game agency to introduce a mix of a couple of thousand local brown and rainbow trout. Not that I've seen any yet." He saw my smile. "I take it you enjoy a bit of fishing?"

"I've been known to cast to odd fly," I said.

Daniel jumped down into the skiff and passed up a couple of fly rods and a box of tied flies. "I use a lure for the bass," he said, "I bought these last month and all I end up doing is tying the leader in knots."

I looked around and saw a few trout rising at the far side of the cove. I tied on a nymph and tried a couple of practice casts. Daniel watched my action as I flicked the fly out across the surface of the lake. It settled on the water and I started to draw it back. With a swirl I had a take. After a couple of minutes I netted a healthy looking brown trout.

"Ten o'clock to two o'clock, those are your magic numbers," I told him. As I discussed the motion I demonstrated it. "Pull the line off the reel," I said. "Smoothly bring the rod tip from two o'clock to ten, letting some line feed out. Smoothly bring it back and keep repeating until you've extended enough line and you can drop the fly where you want it. The trick is to never rush it, nice smooth movements."

I dropped the fly where I'd just seen a trout rise and again with a swirl on the surface a trout struck the fly. This time it was a nice pound and a half rainbow.

I passed the rod over to him and took the second rod from the skiff. It took Daniel fifteen minutes or so to get a feel for the basic cast. And it wasn't long before he had a nice pair of rainbow trout in the basket. Between us we ended up with bag of six trout of a suitable eating size.

"You'll all stay for supper I hope," I said to Daniel. "I know the girls were getting steaks to grill, and the trout will be a nice addition." He looked pleased at the offer and we made our way back up to the terrace.

"All hail the mighty hunters have returned!" Quipped Zoe, as we reached the terrace.

Daniel's son and daughter ran over and peered into the basket.

"Daddy caught some fish mummy," Andy said and he held one up to show her.

Mia smiled at her husband, "It's about time we saw some of the fish we paid to have stocked."

He grinned back at her, "Sticks and stones, my love."

"For that you get to clean them," she told him. We've been invited to stay for supper, and they are our contribution to the pot."

That evening was the start of a tradition, Mia, Daniel and their children became a fixture in our lives. At least once a week we would all get together, either at their place or ours.

Daniel and I had to do a quick run to the local store for extra ice and beer. We picked up hotdogs, buns and soft drinks for the kids. I lit the grill using wood from the nearby woodpile. I laid fire in the fire pit intending to light it when the sun went down. When the grill was ready Sally grilled the steaks. I wrapped the cleaned fish in foil adding lemon a splash of white wine and they went on the grill for the last five minutes with the hotdogs for the children. I will admit to stealing the odd one or two and I wasn't the only one. Sally and Mia disappeared into the kitchen. They reappeared with a large mixed salad, as well as potato salad and corn.

We ate informally balancing our plates on our laps. The steaks were juicy and the trout delicate. The wine and beer flowed and the sense of fulfilment grew.

Andy and Lucy wandered around with a hot dog clutched in one hand as they sampled the various laps that were available to them. It wasn't long before I had a sleeping Lucy on my lap and Daniel had a very tired Andy on his. The evening was warm with the slightest of breezes rustling the leaves. The song of the cicadas sounded all around us.

We lay the sleeping children down at either end of the sofa in the lounge, covering them with a couple of blankets Zoe found in a cupboard. We left the folding glass doors open between the lounge and the terrace so we could hear if they woke up. I lit the fire in the fire pit and we settled down with a couple of nice bottles of wine. The fire flared and steadied into a flickering glow.

Sally and Mila cornered Daniel and I overheard them talking about his books. He wanted to know about mine and Sally's relationship, commenting that there was a bestseller hidden in there. Mia came and sat beside me and Zoe and began quizzing me about my relationship with my three lovers.

"It's purely professional interest," she said. "I'm a marriage councillor. Usually a third person in a relationship causes a marriage to founder. You all seem to have found an ideal compromise and there are four of you."

"I disagree that it's a compromise," I replied. "As far as I am concerned there are no favourites. I love each of them equally, but of course not identically."

"What about marriage?" She asked.

"What about it?"

"Well are you?"

"Sally yes, Mila if she want to, and I haven't asked Zoe yet." I turned to Zoe who was staring intently at me. "Would you like marry this old has been?"

She smiled and shook her head, "No, I don't...but I'd love to marry this other wonderful man I know who put me back together." She ran her fingers along the still red scar on her arm. "Who showed me in the space of a week and two thousand miles what love could be and is."

She called over to Sally and Mila, "He did it, he finally asked me to marry him." They laughed and came over and gave her a kiss.

I spluttered, "What do you mean finally, I've only know you for a month."

"And that's three weeks and six days too long for the proposal."

"Nuts, this could be the quickest divorce in history," I muttered. "How much do you charge for a professional consultation Mia? Do you do mate's rates?"

Zoe pouted and jumped onto my lap while Mia burst out laughing.

Daniel voice came from the far side of the fire, his face red in the firelight. "I know a good jewellers if you need a ring...or two...or three."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Things settled down over the next few months. Zoe finish her rotation through radiology and started her psych rotation. The purchase of both houses was completed and we were busy redecorating and furnishing the cabin. I found out that I was entitled to a part time assistant and arranged for the university to hire Sally. Yes I know, abuse of power and all, but I don't care!