A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers

Mila discovered that she needed to sit the local radiology boards before she could work as a radiographer. She was busy studying and could be heard moaning that she was a radiographer not a bloody X-Ray tech.

Sally organised the sleeping arrangements with the efficiency that she showed as my personal assistant. I was given the master bedroom and the girls took one each as somewhere to go when they wanted to sleep on their own, but honestly they were rarely used. I had a monster of a bed in my room and I don't think I ever slept alone in it. Sally and Mila were bisexual and would share a bed on the occasions Zoe claimed me for her own. Zoe would share a bed with either Sally or Mila on the nights that one or the other wanted some time alone with me.

In the New Year we all were in the UK, and Sally and I got married. The plan was very simple Sally and I would have a British wedding license. Zoe and I would get married in America at the end of the summer so we would have American wedding license. Mila couldn't make her mind up whether she wanted to get married or not. I think she preferred the idea of living in sin.

Bree was a regular visitor, she and Zoe still officially shared a dorm room at the university. Zoe found it very useful to stay there on her late shifts.

And it was a call from Bree on a Friday morning in the spring that triggered the next crisis in Zoe's life. The snow was still on the high ground and the trees were bare. It was that time of the year!

Zoe had claimed me the night before, she'd been staying at the dorm the last couple of nights, revising with Bree deep into the night. She had arrived at the cabin late yesterday afternoon after completing her case presentation. We had been down at the lake shore with Mia and the children. Daniel was in New York at a book signing and wouldn't be back until tomorrow night. Mila was in Evergreen, she had found a part time job in a local clinic. We were all braving the cold and the snow down by the lake shore.

The children had run up to Zoe as she came down the path. She'd changed into her fleece lined jeans and jacket. She had screamed as they ambushed her with snowballs.

She lead them a merry dance as she dodged their attacks as they chased after her. She found sanctuary in my arms.

I kissed her and she gave a little moan. "I missed you Michael."

"How did the case presentation go?" I asked.

"I got a good from Dr Simons and an excellent from the Prof." She grinned as I hugged her. "I get you tonight as a prize," she said.

"You have that the wrong way around," I said, "I get the prize!"

That evening she tried to drag me off to the bedroom as soon as she decently could. I kept teasing her, finding little jobs that I had to do right then. Sally and Mila got involved in the fun until finally Zoe stood in the middle of the kitchen stamping her feet in frustration. I took pity on her and picked her up and slung her over my shoulder and carried her off to my bedroom.

Pushing me back onto the bed she magically made her clothes disappear and then performed the same magic trick on me.

"Finally," she gasped, "Your all mine and I'm going to fuck you until I'm senseless." She ran her fingers lightly down my chest and downwards until they encountered my shaft rising from its resting place.

I gave a little gasp as she ran her fingers along my length and a slightly louder one when she ran the tip of her tongue around the crown. I pulled her up and rolled her onto her back, covering her mouth with mine.

"Isn't that supposed to be 'I'll fuck you until you're senseless?'"

"Hmm, you do it your way, I know what I mean," she murmured as she rubbed her body seductively against mine.

And that's what she managed to do. Travelling through multiple orgasms until she finally collapsed senseless on top of me with cum flavoured drool dripping from the side of her mouth onto my neck. In all honesty I would have waved the white flag an hour earlier. But she'd been in no mood to accept my surrender, as she rode my cock to her final series of orgasms.

As I lay on my back with her still twitching body collapsed on me I basked in the unconditional love that my little elfin girl gave me. I gently caressed her back and she shifted into a more comfortable position on me. She gave a little sigh of loss as my softening cock slid out of her slick passage.

She whispered sleepily, "I love you," before descending into the arms of Morpheus

The sun was well above the horizon when Sally woke us with mugs of coffee. She was holding Zoe's phone out to her as we sat up in bed.

"Zoe you've got a bunch of missed calls and texts," she said, and as she spoke the phone buzzed again.

"Have you got a secret lover you've been hiding from me?" I quipped.

"Idiot," and she punched me on the arm and took the phone. Her expression quickly went from intrigued to concern as she read the messages.

"My sister has been trying to contact me, she called me but for some reason," and she looked at me, "I wasn't picking up. She called Bree and they have both been calling. Crap Bree's on her way here."

She fumbled with her phone and moments later she was talking to Bree.

"Where are you?"

"..."

"No don't turn around you're only twenty minutes away"

"..."

"Shit they aren't, I'll call Lizzie," and she rang off.

She looked at the pair of us, all the colour had washed out of her face. "My sister has been trying to contact me. My parents have been visiting Lizzie and her family in Portland, and she only found out last night that they have decided to drop in on me on their way back."

What's the problem?" Sally asked.

"I haven't told them anything about all of you, Christ they still think I'm a virgin. My father would have me thrown out of our church and possibly the family if he found out I was living in sin."

And that was the problem in a nutshell. Zoe's parents especially her father was very religious. To a degree that us Brits found rather confusing, and Zoe was scared to death, worrying how they would react to our involved relationships. She'd been putting off any discussion about her past and present relationships. Preferring to let her father believe she was leading a virtuous life while she studied hard for her medical degree.

We quickly pulled on some clothing and went out to the kitchen. Mila wandered out of her room rubbing the sleep from her eyes trying to work out what all the commotion was for. Zoe was frantically dialling her sister in Seattle as she sat down at the table. Elizabeth was her oldest sister and like Zoe had broken away from the strict religious confines of their family. She had married Ralph, a dentist and they had two children. They'd moved to Portland last year and as far as I was aware, this was her parent's first trip out to see them. They knew all about us, we had driven to Portland to see them a couple of months ago, just after we got back from the wedding in England.

"Lizzie, it's me."

"..."

"I'm putting you on speaker," and she fumbled with her phone before placing it on the table.

"Where have you been, I've been trying to call you since yesterday."

"I had an important test yesterday and I put the phone on silent and I forgot about it. I'm at the cabin. Why didn't you let me know they were coming?"

"Because I didn't know, dad told me as they were pulling out of the drive yesterday. It's a last minute thing and it's supposed to be surprise as they missed your birthday last month."

"You didn't tell them anything about Michael or the girls did you?"

I asked, "Do you know when they thought they would get here?"

"Hi Michael, I think dad was hoping that they would get in to Denver either this evening or early tomorrow and spend the weekend with Zoe. He only told me in case I knew if Zoe was away. I was so shocked that I missed the chance to say she was away and my idiot husband just blurted out that 'I'm sure she would love to see you'. He's sulking in his den as we speak!"

I laughed and Zoe punched my arm again.

"It's not funny, what are we going to do," Zoe whimpered.

"We are just going to have to tell them the truth," I said.

"Do we have to, I'll go back with Bree and we don't have to tell them anything."

"Zoe, we will all be here for you," Sally said as she gave her a hug.

Zoe pick up the phone and switched off the speaker. She stood up and walked away talking animatedly.

Sally and Mila looked at me, and I looked back at them. There was a long silence before it was broken when Sally asked me, "Is it as serious as Zoe thinks?"

I held out my empty coffee mug and Mila topped it up.

I thought about my answer and then said, "It could be. I know that her religion is an important aspect of her life, you know how she loves it when we join her in church on a Sunday. We had a long discussion about our different approaches to religion on our trip. She was surprised when I told her I believed but I was a high days and holidays Christian. But I understand that for most of her family, their religion is the most important thing in their lives. And they live their lives according to its rules. And Zoe living in what they will see as a sinful relationship is not going to go down well with her parents."

The girls nodded and I knew what they were thinking because I was thinking the same. Religion for us was important but not a life style and the big difference in how religion is imbedded into daily life in the States.

The number of churches was one of the first things I'd noticed when we were driving across the country. I used to live in a small village with a population of ten thousand and there were only two churches, one Church of England and one not. A similar town I'd seen over here had eight churches.

"Is she going to be ok?" Mila questioned.

"I hope so," I replied, "We just need to let her know that we all love her and we support whatever decision she makes."

"I know you do and will," Zoe said from the doorway. She came over and sat on my lap and buried her face in my chest.

Her muffled voice said, "Lizzie is right, I can't carry on hiding the most important people in my life from my family."

She wriggled around so she was sitting more comfortably on my lap. The doorbell rang and Mila hurried off to let Bree in.

Zoe continued, "I just called my mother, they are changing their plans and will be staying at the hotel in Evergreen. They should get here later tonight. I've not explained much other than I'm staying close by with some very good friends and I want them to meet you."

Mila shook her head, "Zoe, you know I love you but in this case you need to count me out. I could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. I think it'll be simpler all around if I'm just Sally's niece who's on a 'workcation' to the States while your parents are here."

Zoe's face was a mixture of disappointment and relief as she nodded in agreement. She held her arms out to Mila and they hugged, "Thank you," she said. "I think the idea of me being Michael and Sally's partner may already be a step too far for them. Adding you into the mix could be catastrophic."

For the rest of the day she was on tenterhooks waiting for her parents to call and say that they'd arrived. It took all of us to keep her calm.

The call came at nine-thirty that evening and she agreed as they were tired from the drive she would meet them tomorrow morning and bring them back to the cabin to meet the rest of us.

She was a nervous wreck by the time Sally and I managed to get her settled down in bed. She clung to the pair of us all night making cute little snuffling noises in her sleep.

We saw her off in the morning, she was meeting up with her parents for lunch and some shopping and a little local sightseeing before she brought them back to the cabin for dinner with us. She was rather conservatively dressed than usual, which didn't surprise me considering the conversation we'd had the night before. She'd taken her engagement ring off and given it to me for safe keeping.

"Hold this for me until they've gone, that way I know it's safe," She said.

Zoe loved her parents and they loved her back. She grew up in a happy but strict household. Her father came from a very religious extended family and was an Elder of his church. He expected the same religion and moral standards from his family that he measured himself against.

Ralph, Zoe's eldest sister's husband had regularly attended their church. But ultimately they had come into conflict with Anthony over what Anthony saw as Ralph's liberal interpretation of the churches rules. They had moved to Portland to get away. It seemed that her mother had pushed her father into making the trip to 'bury the hatchet' as she missed her grandchildren.

Her other sister was married to the son of one of the churches elders and seemed very happy.

Zoe had found living with her father's restrictions difficult and so she had taken the opportunity to move away when she was accepted as a medical student far from home.

The Range Rover pulled up in front of the cabin as the sun dipped below the hills and the three of us went out to meet Zoe and her parents.

Zoe stood with her mother and father. He was a tall rugged stern looking man in his early sixties, her mother was a beautiful older version of my elfin girl. She turned to us and said, "Michael this is my mother Katarina and my father Anthony. Mum, Dad I'd like you to meet Professor Michael Fitzpatrick and his wife Sally."

We smiled and Sally said, "And this young lady is Mila, my niece who's staying with us."

I shook hands with her father and her mother tilted her face for an air kiss.

"Call me Kata," her mother told us.

Sally and Mila gave both of them a hug.

We exchanged greetings and we led them into the cabin. I had laid a fire in the fireplace in the lounge and we settled down in its warm glow to talk until dinner was ready.

Kata said, "Zoe's been telling us how you met in the restaurant and how you came to her rescue at the hospital, and you drove her all the way here after all her bags and Id were stolen."

"Hmm, yes, well it was the least I could do." I said. I gave Zoe a long look but she carefully avoided my eyes. "It was the start of a close friendship, we bonded on the trip and Zoe's become a member of our family. She has her own room for when she stays over." No lies passed my lips, I was just economical and rather inventive with my description of Zoe's relationship with us.

I missed Zoe's shake of her head when I offered Anthony and Ruth an alcoholic drink. "Can I offer you a drink, we've got some nice Californian wine, or would you prefer something stronger. I think I'll have a single malt, can I interest you Anthony? It's a single cask reserve from Glenrothes."

Oh crap, strike one: "I'm afraid we don't imbibe in strong alcohol," he said.

"Good God, my local vicar would have kittens if I didn't offer him a whisky," I said jokingly.

Oh double crap, strike two: "and we don't take the Lord's name in vain."

I looked around the room desperately for some help. Zoe said, "Dad, it's a bit different in England, they have a bit more colourful use of the English language than we do. He doesn't mean anything by it."

"I'm sorry," I said adding a hint of a long forgotten Irish accent. "I grew up in Northern Ireland as a child and the language there was most definitely more colourful."

Mila said, "We've got soft drinks or fruit juice if you like that."

"Let me get them," I said, "I need to check in dinner," and retreated to the kitchen. Zoe followed me.

"Zoe, a little help here could have been useful." I whispered. "Maybe a heads up on their thoughts on alcohol and the rest. Is there anything else we should know?"

"My father thinks that the man is the master of the house hold. It's probable wise not to mention the fact that Sally was married when you were together or that she divorced Clive to marry you. And please don't forget to ask dad to say a prayer before we eat."

While she was talking she was placing bottles of water, soft drinks and juice on a tray. She was shaking and I pulled her to me and gave her a big hug.

"Zoe, regardless of what happens I won't stop loving you, neither will Sally or Mila."

She looked at me and a brief smile flickered across her face. "Thank you, I love you so much." She headed back into the lounge with the drinks and with Sally, I checked on the food. It was almost time to put the beef Wellington into the oven. The starter of asparagus and Palma ham was already plated and waiting to be placed on the table. I looked at the bottles of Chateauneuf du Pape I'd opened earlier to breath and honestly wondered if I'd wasted my money.

I placed the wellington in the oven and checked on the roast potatoes. The French beans and the broccoli were ready for the steamer.

Sally and Kata were standing at the window looking across the still part frozen lake. It was a clear night and a full moon was hovering above the hills. Sally was pointing out the lights of Daniel's place on the far shore.

"Daniels a famous author, Alex Peterson. I'm reading his latest at the moment."

"I like his books," Katarina said.

"He and his wife Mia will be joining us at the restaurant tomorrow night."

Zoe, Mila and Anthony sat near the fire and Mila was explaining how she and I had worked together for several years.

"The boss is the finest radiologist I've ever worked with. The best department head, and throws a great party, don't you boss."

I walked over to them, "I have been known to on occasion," I said. "Anthony, dinner will be ready in fifteen minutes."

"Call me Tony please," he said. "So Mila here has been telling me you were a past president of The Royal College of Radiologists and you've recently retired."

"True, I've retired from my post in the NHS, but I'm on a two year teaching post at the University hospital."

"Dad, what he's not telling you is that he's the Professor Emeritus for the radiology department and he's very good at patching up your daughter when she puts her arm through a pane of glass." She held out her arm to her father. I must admit I was pleased with my work, there was only the faintest of scars.

Sally called us to the table and we sat down. I remembered Zoe's suggestion and asked her father to say grace. I had opened a bottle of cloudy bay and Tony and Katarina said yes to half a glass.

The main course was a success and we got through the rest of the meal with only a few small gaffs. In fact it was quite pleasant, other than the brief hiccup when Mila mentioned staying with Sally and Clive when she was training.

Sally had to admit she'd been married before but she gave the impression that it had been over long before we were a couple. I suppose that was true in a convoluted way.

Tony was rather cold to us for a while before he settled down again. The evening ended pleasantly and Zoe drove them back to their hotel.

She was back in half an hour and we just collapsed in front of the fire and finished off the wine left over from the dining table. We opened another bottle and Zoe sat on my lap and hugged me tightly.

"Don't forget you all agreed to go to church with me and my parent's tomorrow morning," she reminded us.

"We won't forget. Well, that went as well as we could expect," I said. "Though Mila what part of don't mention Sally's divorce did you not understand?"

She grinned at me, "Hey in my defence I never mentioned the 'D' word. Nor was I the one who took the Lord's name in vain." I grinned back at her.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,052 Followers