A Most Unusual Romance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called us in tears that first night, tears of happiness. Her father had greeted her with open arms. He had realised as he lay in his hospital bed that he'd been foolish and wanted her forgiveness. He told her he wanted to meet the rest of the family but had been too embarrassed to ask us to come. She had spent most of the past two weeks at her family home reconnecting with family and close family friends. We had agreed to visit them on our return to the States.

She and Siobhan had flown in early this morning. We'd picked her up from Heathrow. We hugged and kissed and she had fallen asleep on the drive back to Oxfordshire. Both mother and daughter were exhausted from the red-eye flight, so we'd tucked them both up in bed before the rest of us headed out to support the village cricket team. Both teams were a man short so Tony had offered to play for the opposition and Dave for the home team.

And so, yes, that does bring us up to date. Except...Howzat came the call from the pitch and Tony was bouncing up and down gesturing at the umpire and Dave was shaking his head. I'll leave it to your imagination as to the outcome of the match. Me, I'm off to the pub!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The end

I'm going to leave them lying in the sun enjoying life to the full. This was going to be a short one chapter story. It took on a life of its own. Four chapters and almost 70K words later brings us to here and it's the right place to leave them. They may appear in cameo roles in future stories but I think they've found the perfect life.

Thank you for all the kind, interesting and though provoking comments. Please don't forget to vote.

Andyhm