All Comments on 'A Mother's Mistake Ch. 02'

by FarmGirlJill

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantasy?

A mistake? Only if you don't continue this with the rest of the family. You'd think a bi sexual mother would want to taste her daughter. Nicely written, just need to check for errors after you finish masturbating. lol Looking forward to cumming with the rest of your brood.

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958about 12 years ago
Make no mistake..

...this was not a mistake!

IntrepidThoughtIntrepidThoughtabout 12 years ago
Great shorter story

Normally I prefer the longer stories but this one had a really fresh descriptive style and smacked of realism that can be all too rare. It flows well and with a sense of urgency and need rather than dwelling on 'should I, shouldn't I'. Thanks for sharing!

rosspalrosspalabout 12 years ago
AWESOME

Fantastic story Jill. So personal and so effing hot. Hope you continue the series.5+++

Paxo1944Paxo1944about 12 years ago
Brilliant

Just great writing, you must continue with more chapters please.

dnnkinkdnnkinkabout 12 years ago
Hot hard and fast!

I loved it. Once i read that he pulled his mom's hair and fucked her hard i couldn't help cumming right then and there. thank you for such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You have a talent

You, unlike me, have the talent to write. The story could be a great beginning of a long series, but you need to do two things. First, use spell check. Second, get with someone who can proof read. A lot of grammar mistakes and a few areas where your composition could be improved.

Other than that, keep the chapters coming!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
I hope that this was just the start of their sexual affair.

Mark should stop by and see his mother every time his dad goes fishing or goes anywhere, as long as mom and son have a couple of hours to fuck.

I seems to be what they both need.

Well done and a very erotic story.

Thanks for the read.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 12 years ago
That was one lucky, lucky boy.

Makes it all seem hotter by the impression that it really did happen.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomabout 12 years ago
More Please

This is a damn good story. I am anxious to read whatever comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice

mothers is now prego with triplets

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
Nice to see you came back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unlike some other writers, who start a story and that's the last we hear from them, You came back . And may I say with an even hotter chapter then the last one. Maybe the next chapter will be even hotter. PLEASE come back soon.......thanks it was a great read......LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"As I said he emptied his balls and that he did. As I stood up next to the table his cum almost gushed out of me, drops falling onto the dining room rug and running down both my legs. Damn I didn't think a young man could cum that much."

Well, yeah, he can, when it's his own mother's cunt that he's fucking. That's when a guy will shoot the biggest load of his life. FarmGirlJill is a truly gifted writer, and she has perfect understanding of what happens when a mom and her boy laugh at social convention and give in to their deepest urges. The son sticks his fat young prick up the same wonderful hairy hole he was born from, pounds it till his mom's walking funny for a week, and unloads his young balls right up his beloved mother's beloved twat, shooting her full of his warm creamy semen. Can you imagine the awed delight, the bursting boyish pride of the young motherfucker, who's realized what so many sons dream of but never make a reality? Now he knows that between his legs he's carrying a real mommy-pleaser, his big meaty prick, and that he's got a pair of balls that never quit--they keep on producing the foaming sperm his mother loves in her manly, virile boy. A boy's prick and his mother's cunt--the perfect match.

Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
Terrific Story

I liked these stories by FarmerGirlJill very much. Thanks FG Jill!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hope you do a chapter 3. This chapter was great. In chapter 3 have mother get pregnant by son with the first of many babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm the son in the story!

My name is Mark and I'm the youngest son in this story. My mom told me she had written this story not long after we was together the first time so I thought I'd come and read it and see what she had to say in her own words. After reading the whole story I can see how she was torn about what she had done and what she wanted more of. I can tell you that since that day and now five years later, we are still very much still together and plan to continue our sexual adventures. She has continued to thrill me too no end and has done things for me that both surprised me and satisfied me sexually, She is the BEST MOM in the world and I love her.

WetPantyFetishWetPantyFetishabout 8 years ago
Anony you're a fake

Clearly with your lack of spelling skills and the use of than, when you should use then, it's obviously the author saying she/he is the son. The story it's your oldest, yet the youngest chimes in? pathetic language and story telling skills.... just sayin.

Sapper257Sapper257over 4 years ago
A True Love Story

I think this is a wonderful story. Parents love there children so its an almost natural progression for Mother and Son to be intermate. It reads so truthfully and logical. The very title with 'mistake' in it gives it credibility.

Good the son wrote in after 5 years, shame it wasn't expanded on.

Time for an update.

Keep writing.

REgards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So dud you ever have fun with your daughter or older son? Was this just a younger son incident

DchargerDchargerover 1 year ago

Great story!!! I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous