A Naked Day At The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not object! I lay still. My eyes remained closed, my breathing stayed steady. My cock was resting on my thigh, not completely hard, but definitely not too soft either. I have a cock that is about six inches long when totally erect, and about as round as a toilet paper tube. In the past, I slid a tube on me, and it gets very tight when I get hard. About an inch and a half, maybe two inches stick out of the end, just so you have an idea of what I have.

I've never been criticised for having a small cock, but I know I'm not huge like other people writing on Literotica claim to be. All of my girlfriends have described it as being "Just right". I've had a few people tell me that their jaws got tired from keeping it open too long while sucking my cock, but so far, I've had no complaints about being small. I've had two occasions when I could not get all of my cock into a girl's pussy when I was younger, but they were very petite women.

Back to the story!

The hand was resting on my lower thigh, just above my knee. I remained still, hoping it would move closer to my cock, and soon. I was miles from my clothes, and had nothing to cover myself with if I got caught. I was naked with somebody touching me in broad daylight on a busy public beach. I could feel my excitement building again. I need contact, and I needed it now! As if my mind was being read, another hand touched me, just like before... right below my belly button, but just above my cock.

I could feel my cock getting even harder. As it thickened, the hands moved closer. Finally, I felt somebody's fingers touch my cock while others rolled my balls around inside of their fleshy pouch. This was it! Finally my tension was going to be released. The hand gripped my cock and began moving up and down while the other squeezed and pulled on my balls. I felt no discomfort, only pleasure. I had been waiting all day for this.

After a moment or two of stroking and squeezing my cock and balls, I felt a breath. Somebody's face was close. Very close! I could barely wait. My cock was hard by now, very hard. A kiss. Lips touched my tip. People like kissing my cock. I love this sensation. So gentle. So delicate. So loving. The tongue slipped out. I felt wetness on my cock head. A quick lick. More ball squeezing, my foreskin constantly being slid up and down. This person knew all the right places to touch, and all of the nerve endings on my cock and balls.

The mouth engulfed my head, gently sucking on me, bathing it in warmth. A gentle bite, I jumped. Somebody was being playful, testing me to see If I was really asleep. I failed that test. I didn't care anymore. I was getting what I wanted. Somebody was playing with my cock, and sucking it on a busy public beach where technically, nudity was not allowed. I was laying in the sunshine with my cock inside of somebody's mouth. Life is good!

More sucking. More of my cock was being swallowed. One hand gently encircled my balls, pulling them away from my body, stretching them, adding to my pleasure... the other hand slid up my lower abdomen, feeling my lower tummy, enjoying the hard muscles of a young man with a taught stomach. It wandered upwards, feeling my chest, gently rubbing my nipples, first one, then the other, all the while still going down on my cock with that very talented mouth.

I was in heaven. I relived my experiences from earlier in the day, some guy sucked me while another guy watched us. I saw lots of tits already, and the two completely naked women... three different times so far. One of them openly stared at my hard cock as I walked past her, and she smiled at me. I was so turned on. My cock was now being sucked on by somebody that I could only describe as an expert. This person knew just how much suction to apply, how hard to pull on my balls, and every nerve ending on the head of my cock. The hand slid down my stomach and grabbed my cock again, pumping it up and down as the mouth continued giving me pleasure.

Between the sucking, the nibbling on my head, and the hand jerking me off, I was going to cum soon. Then, I opened my eyes. I saw a man chewing on the end of my cock. He was handsome, but not "pretty" looking like most obviously gay men look. He look rugged. He didn't look like he would normally be interested in men, which made it seem all the more taboo. Here I was, laying on a "public" beach, in broad daylight, with my cock in his mouth where anybody could see me!

My dream was about to come true. Just when I thought that it couldn't get any better, a girl walked along the top of the dune and caught us. She was standing behind the man, about fifteen feet away, but he didn't notice her. He just kept sucking away on my cock, playing with my balls, trying to get me to release my warm liquid into his mouth. I made eye contact with the girl. She wore a white bikini. She was pretty, and she seemed genuinely interested in watching this happen in front of her, not shocked in the least.

He kept squeezing and pulling on my balls while jerking me off into his mouth. He continued to nibble and suck the my head of my cock, occasionally deepthroating me from time to time as she watched us. She started to touch her tits outside of her bikini. She was truly enjoying the scene in front of her. I could feel myself going over the edge. I had an audience, and my cock was being expertly serviced out in the open. This guy just kept sucking on my cock. I never even felt a tooth.

My hips started moving on their own. I was losing control. Without breaking eye contact with her, I started cumming in his mouth. She watched me as my body started to shake. I watched her as my cock spilled hot liquid from its tip. My cock pumped in and out of his mouth on its own, I could not control my own actions any more. He clamped down, not letting my cock escape his lips. He shook his head from side to side like a dog with a toy in its mouth. I was his toy! I was his plaything, and he was getting his prize.

He pulled on my balls, squeezing them in his palm. I started cumming harder. I needed this more than anything. My balls emptied their contents into his mouth, and he drank every drop. His hand continued to jerk me off as his lips remained clamped onto my throbbing cock, bobbing up and down. She knew that I was cumming in his mouth, and that turned her on.

She kept looking, watching me, watching my body experience absolute joy. It felt wonderful. As she continued to watch us, her hands slipped into her tiny bikini... one on her breast, the other touched her pussy. I continued looking into her eyes as my balls contracted and emptied their contents. I felt the spasms in my cock as he continued sucking on my sensitive cock head. Liquid stopped spurting from the tip of my prick. He never let up, swallowing the last few drops of my hot cum as it was unloaded into his mouth.

My orgasm was subsiding. She watched me erupt in his mouth. He was still unaware that he was being watched pleasuring another man. He kept sucking, gnawing, chewing on my cock as it deflated inside his mouth. I saw her shudder too as she kept fingering herself, pulling on her breast. She was enjoying a mutual orgasm with me, just as I finished releasing the last few drops out of my cock. We both had enjoyed watching each other climax in front of each other.

When I was finally soft, and totally relaxed, he let me slide out of his mouth. He gave it one last kiss and licked me clean before he got up to leave. She still had her hands in her bikini when he finally saw her. At first, he was startled. Then he realised that she was watching him while he sucked me off. He just smiled at her as she took her hands out of her bathing suit. One was moist, and glistened in the sun. He walked past her as he left.

She stepped aside, giving him room to leave, but continued looking in my direction. We had just shared something together, even though we did not touch one another. We both came at the same time. She enjoyed watching two men have intimate contact, and I enjoyed having somebody watch me while I was most vulnerable... cumming in someone's mouth! After a moment, I got up and brushed the sand off of me. I rubbed his saliva into my skin while she watched me dry off my cock. I grabbed a handful of sand to dry my hands.

I approached her. She did not move. When I got within about a foot of her, she reach out and grabbed my cock, giving it a quick squeeze. She pulled my foreskin up and down a few times, then she released me. She stepped aside a little, giving me room to walk by. As I did, her breasts rubbed against my shoulder. I stopped to feel their weight against my skin. I intentionally let the back of my hand come in contact with her bikini bottoms. She didn't move away, allowing me to keep contact with her mound, albeit outside of the material. After another moment, I made my way back down the path to the water.

She watched me as I walked away, never taking her eyes off of my naked body. I rinsed away the rest of the sand, sweat, saliva, and cum. I dove into another wave to refresh myself before the long walk back to my car. On my way back, I saw a man and woman fucking on the beach. I made my way back onto the top of the dune and watched. I began playing with myself as they fucked. He was laying on his back while she straddled him.

He was facing away from me, looking out to the water, but she was facing the dunes. Eventually, she noticed me. I was jerking off about twenty feet away, and maybe twelve feet above her. She got excited with me watching her. There were other people on both sides of them, so they both knew they could be seen. As she was bouncing up and down on his cock, I was pulling up and down on mine. Of all the people around her, she picked me to watch. She was taking his cock into her pussy while she played with her tits. She slid up and down on his cock as we looked at each other. I was very excited knowing that another person was getting off having people watch her just like I did only moments before. She looked around every once in a while at all of her admirers, but she always gazed back at me as she rode her boyfriend out in the open on the public beach for everyone to enjoy.

After about three minutes, I began to cum again. I only shot a few streams, and not very far either because I was still pretty spent after cumming in that guy's mouth while the girl watched me. I made sure this girl could see me though, and she smiled at me as I came. She never stopped riding that cock. She was proud of fucking in public, and really enjoyed having others watch her. I walked out of the dune for a better look and walked right up to them. She kept bouncing up and down on his cock, grinning at me as I approached them.

Once I got a lot closer, I saw her bald pussy gripping his cock like a wet velvet vice. Her skin was stretched around his fat cock as she impaled herself, over and over, in front of everyone. By now, about twenty people were watching, and because I was bold enough to walk right up to them, others approached as well. The guy didn't seem to mind, he just lay back and let her keep dropping all her weight on his dick. She was getting close to cumming.

She kept looking from one person to another as she bounced on that cock inside of her. Every guy there was jerking off while watching her. She was surrounded by a lot of hard cocks. Big cocks. Little cocks. Thin cocks, and fat cocks. This was the most hard cocks I've ever seen in one place. She was jamming her boyfriends cock deeper and deeper into her pussy while everybody watched her.

One guy started cumming, then another, and another. Her eyes were wide. She looked from one cock to another. More guys started cumming. She kept bouncing, pulling on her nipples, looking at spurting cocks. Streams of sperm were flying everywhere, landing all around her. Her body tightened. She pulled on her breasts. Her boyfriend started grunting. She slammed down on his cock one last time and sat there, impaled on his cock, just resting her entire body weight on it, taking every last inch of him inside of her body.

Her body stiffened, his did too. I could tell they were both experiencing mind blowing orgasms while everybody watched, shooting their own loads everywhere. She shook all over, never taking her pussy off of that hard cock, grinding her clit against his abdomen, riding wave after wave of pleasure, cumming in front of a crowd. Her boyfriend was emptying himself into her warm wet pussy. He was erupting load after load of hot cum as she sat impaled on his hard cock, hiding his cock from everyone's view. Liquid was leaking out of her as we all watched her impaled on his fat cock.

The last of the guys erupted while watching them. I was still playing with my own cock too. She finally let go of her tits, and put her hands on his chest, trying to summon the strength to pull herself off of his throbbing cock. She stared at one dripping cock after another, smiling at everyone, enjoying her accomplishment of making so many people cum at the same time. She genuinely looked pleased while still holding that cock in her pussy, massaging it with her muscles.

She finally began lifting herself off of his cock. Inch after inch became exposed. She lifted herself higher. More and more was coming into view, coated with both of their juices. About six inches was showing now. There was no sign that the head was about to start showing. It was still hard, and thick. Her pussy was still stretched around his massive cock. More slid out. Then the wrinkly skin just below his head started showing. There must have been at least seven inches showing by now, and the head was still inside of her. Just as it was about to pop out, she dropped all her body weight on it again, taking everything in one jaw dropping motion.

She looked around at everyone one last time while having at least eight inches of hard thick cock buried deep inside of her. One guy couldn't take it any more. He grabbed her tit. She just looked at him, sticking her chest out. The guy on her other side grabbed her other one. She immediately turned and faced him, but didn't stop either of them. As they held her tits, she reached over and grabbed each of their cocks. She began sliding up and down on her boyfriend's cock again, very slowly. After a moment, she took her hands off of their sticky cocks, and pulled her tits from their grasp.

This time, she pulled herself entirely of of that massive cock. It was wilting now. As she stood up, liquids leaked out of her and ran down her thighs. She and her boyfriend got up gathered their belongings. They both made their way to the water, taking their blanket and everything else with them. The crowd broke up, and everybody began to leave. I watched them both rinse away the evidence of their lovemaking, then I headed back to my car which was still over two miles away.

It took me about a half an hour to get back to the public section of the beach. It was getting late, and it was not nearly as crowded. This was the scary part. I was no longer fueled by lust. I didn't know if anybody reported my behavior earlier when I walked naked through the crowd. I didn't know if there would be new people there, maybe some families... maybe even kids. I was kind of sorry now for not taking even a towel.

There was nothing that I could do. I was still naked. The sun was still shining, and there were still hundreds of people between me and my car. I had no choice. I had to move on. I continued walking past more and more people. Everybody noticed that I was naked. At least I didn't have a hard on anymore. As I got closer to the path leading back to the parking lot, I spotted her for the fourth time. She was still naked.

She was laying on her blanket, but her girlfriend was nowhere to be seen. As I approached her, she was laying on her back with her legs slightly spread. I could clearly see her pussy again through her blonde curls. It had that same affect on me again, and I started to stiffen. When I got next to her blanket, I stopped this time. I figured that I'd never see her again, so this would be my last chance to talk to her.

I said hi. She smiled, and said hello. I said jokingly, "Fancy meeting you here, come here often?". She replied that she was on vacation, and this was her first time visiting P-town. I said she was very bold spending all day naked on a public beach. She said that I must be equally bold, especially being a man, pointing to my stiffening cock. She said at least only her nipples got hard, but men had a more difficult time hiding their arousal. She never took her eyes off of my cock as she spoke, and I kept staring at her pussy and tits. My cock continued to inflate in front of her gazing eyes.

I asked her about her friend. She said her girlfriend walked to the restrooms, and was stopping at the snack bar on the way back. They were pretty much calling it a day. By now, other lesbians were giving me the evil eye, not only because I was naked, but because I was getting aroused in front of them. I told her that I thought she was very pretty, and I enjoyed seeing her naked throughout day. I told her that it was rare to see girls totally naked, most just go topless around here. She said she always enjoyed the freedom of being nude, and thought being nude in public all day would be interesting, to say the least. She also mentioned again that I was having a more difficult time concealing my arousal, and she only had to worry about her nipples, whereas my hardening cock was becoming quite obvious.

By now, her friend was returning holding two cups. I thanked her for being nice enough to talk to me, and she said thanks for showing her my cock. She said she didn't get the chance to see that many, and it was nice that somebody else had the same feelings about being nude in public. As we said goodbye, she spread her legs as she got up, giving me a very good shot of everything she had to offer, even if it only lasted for a few seconds. She stuck out her hand to shake mine, and told me her name. I told her mine as we exchanged a friendly handshake. Her friend handed her a drink and asked what was going on, glancing at my thickening cock.

My new friend said nothing special, just two people enjoying being naked in public together. Her friend wasn't too happy, but she didn't say anything else. She again looked at my cock standing straight out, then back at my face. I figured it was time to leave and said goodbye to them. As I left the beach, my cock bounced with every step. I was getting unapproved stares as I passed the remaining women. About halfway up the path leading to the parking lot, a young man, probably about nineteen walked toward the beach.

When we got even with each other, he stopped and asked me how the water was, in order to get me to stop walking. We chatted about nothing important. He kept talking to me, always glancing at my cock. I was enjoying the attention, and I was still very aroused from seeing that girl's naked pussy. After running out of small talk, he finally just reached over and grabbed my cock, right there on the path. I was rock hard. Seeing that I did not object, he knelt in front of me and took me into his mouth. He began sucking me with a passion. There was no love, no subtlety, just intensity. He was on a mission, and didn't care who saw him sucking me. Nor did I!

He bobbed his head up and down quickly, wasting no time. He grabbed my ass, pulling more of me into his hungry mouth. He boobed up and down on my cock as if his life depended on the liquid deep inside. He played with my balls as he sucked on me. I knew that I would not last much longer. As he sucked on my cock, a heavyset woman came walking from the parking lot and saw us. She was very upset, and not afraid to let us know. She started chewing me out while he kept blowing me right in front of her. There was nothing I could do to please her, so I didn't even try. She asked him if he was just going to keep sucking on my cock in front of her.