A Naked Day At The Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his mouth off my dick, pointed my cock at her, glistening in the sun with his saliva and said, "Why, do you want a turn?". He put me back in his mouth. She continued telling him off, but he just kept sucking on my cock, swirling his tongue around the head! He started deepthroating me in front of her. She said she wouldn't let my filthy cock touch her, and that we were both disgusting, and so forth, and so on. Blahbiddy blahbiddy blah. I was very excited from being caught naked again in broad daylight with my cock firmly implanted deep down someone's throat. With all this going on, and this lady yelling at us, I lost it and came in his mouth. It was too much. I felt my juices flowing from my balls, and my cock pulsed inside of his mouth as I came in front of this woman yelling at us. He locked his lips around the head of my cock as I pumped my load into his mouth. He squeezed and pulled on my balls as I continued my orgasm.

HERE I WAS, STANDING IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, IN FRONT OF A WOMAN WHILE CUMMING INSIDE OF A STRANGER'S MOUTH!!!

He clamped down on my cock and drank me dry right in front of her as I humped his face. By now my head was spinning and I lost track of what she was saying, but I knew that this was bad news. When I finished cumming in his mouth, he licked me clean. He stood up and stuck his tongue out at her with my cum still dripping off of it. She walked away in disgust. He thanked me for letting him suck me. I was like, yeah dude, no problem! I should be thanking you! As he walked to the beach, I walked back to the parking lot. I looked back just as he turned around to check out my ass.

By now, I was totally drained. I was slightly sunburned, thirsty, and hungry. It was time to go home. I walked over to my car and got my hide-a-key. Instead of opening my trunk, I unlocked my car and got in, still naked. I rolled down the windows to let out the heat, and I started my engine. By now, the parking attendants were done for the day, so nobody saw me drive away while I was naked. It was 45 miles to my house, and the sun was just getting ready to set.

I contemplated driving naked through Provincetown on Commercial Street before heading home, but decided that I pushed my luck too far already. I cruised back home on the highway. Each traffic light that I had to stop at was a challenge. Everything was in my trunk. I had nothing to cover myself with. A couple of people parked next to me at red lights, but they must have thought that I had shorts on because nobody made a fuss.

By the time that I got home, the sun was pretty much at the horizon. It was still pretty light out. Cars were parked in all of my neighbors driveways, and the windows of their houses were open. I waited a few minutes to get the courage to go into my house. Rather than open my trunk, I just walked to my back steps naked, and unlocked my door. After getting dressed inside, I went back out and grabbed the stuff out of my trunk.

Once inside my house, I relived the days events. I got excited again and had to jerk off. Even though I came three times already, I had one last massive orgasm replaying all that happened earlier.

This is my first story to Literotica. I hope you enjoyed it.

I am an exhibitionist, and I enjoy being naked in public!!!

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Naked Life

I really liked this article. I went to a beach on Long Island for a number of years, It was a public beach but if you walked west along the beach for about a mile or so there was a nude beach. I found it by accident one day while walking and from that time on, for a number of years I spent almost every weekend there. I would arrive around 10:00 am, get naked and stay naked all day until around 7:30-8:00 pm. All day long people from the public beach would walk and jog along the beach. This was the perfect place for me since I love showing my naked body. It wasn't long before I realized that a lot of the people who came along the beach were the same people every week. I would say at least 80% of them were female. This led me to believe that they were just looking to see some cock. I was always happy to show them mine. Some of them would just fix their eyes on my penis while a lot would just sneek little peeks over and over again, but you could tell they enjoyed looking. So many times women would stop and have a conversation with me while I stood naked in front of them. I always tried not to get a hard on but that didn't always work. When I first started going to this beach I would sit down or go into the water if I got a hard on, but after a while I didn't bother to hide it. I would just continue the conversation with my cock bouncing around. I really think that the women and girls like looking at an erection. I have never had a bad experience all the time I was going to that beach.

My penis is 6" when it is soft and 8" with a hard on. I am circumcised and my balls and the head of my penis are all in proportion. I also shave my entire penis, balls, belly and ass right inside the crack. Being completely shaved draws a lot of attention and I really enjoy it. I have had sexual encounters many times over the years even with guys a few times, but I prefer women. One time while standing naked by the water I could see a couple walking along the beach towards me. While they were about 150 feet from me I could see the guy remove his bathing suit. When they got up to me they started a conversation about nudity. Out of no where the guy said to me "she wants to see you suck me" I don't know what came over me, I immediately dropped to one knee, grabbed his cock and put it in my mouth and started sucking while staring at his girlfriend and her staring at me. Just the thought of her watching me was unbelievable. I was sucking his cock with one hand on his balls and jerking off with the other hand. It didn't take long for him to cum and with his first shot of cum I started cumming. I shot my load into the sand and he shot his into my mouth and when he was finished I let it seep out all over his cock. His girlfriend played with both of our cocks for a while and they left. I have had thousands of people see me naked, having sex, masturbating you name it. Your story reminds me of those days.

poison62poison62over 9 years agoAuthor
New to writing!

Believe it or not, I spent a lot of time proofreading this story, but as I read it now, I can see my mistakes. I thought that I caught them all before I posted the story, but I guess that I was too excited, and I wanted to get it published. I wrote another story too, but I don't like that one as much as this one, and I got some negative feedback (which I admit was well deserved).

I have quite a few adventures about public nudity. In time, I plan to write about them. I will try better to read and correct my stories before I submit them. I hope that you enjoyed reading this one, even with my obvious errors!

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyover 9 years ago
Sex in the Open

I enjoyed your story about exhibitionism but realize that it is mostly fantasy. I didn't care so much about your promiscuity. Would you really want to be sucked off by a complete stranger, not even knowing at first if it was a man or a woman? You obviously appear to be more gay than straight. I like the part where the guy is sucking you off while a girl curiously watches. I have been to clothing optional beaches and have allowed myself to get an erection in front of girls. It was very exciting for me to let them see me that way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me too...

I also like to explore in the buff. As a matter of fact, I recently took a latenight drive of more than 50 miles while completely naked, as I daringly locked all my clothes in the trunk of my car before leaving! Can you imagine my feelings, only nine miles from home, when I looked in my rearview mirror, and saw the flashing lights of a police car? Well, after I pulled over, and scared I would be arrested for being exposed "in public," I was relieved to find I committed no crime, because none of 'the public' reported me, and therefore I was free to go. But my wallet was in my pants, and my pants were locked in the trunk! After we got that straightened out, with me sitring stark naked by the side of the road with the driver's side door open and me sitting there totally exposed for at least 30 minutes the officer merely told me to replace my breaklight. I promised the undwrstanding cop I would, and he let me go! I never was more relieved in my life, let me tell you! I pulled away, promising myself NEVER to be that bold again, and so far I have kept my vow, but my resolve has been weakening lately! So, I'd you see someone driving a late-model import, looking like she's riding topless, take a good look, because it might be me! Hope to see you on the highways, y'all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Excellent first story, can't wait to read more from you. I got quite a few warm twitches reading that - good stuff x

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Nude College Roommates Girl roommate flashes guy friend who then gets nude.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Introduction to Bi Sensuous couple introduces open-minded man to bisexuality.in Group Sex
More Stories