All Comments on 'A Naughty Cuckolding'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 257 Comments
BillH27284BillH27284over 6 years ago
Not bad

Not as good as your other stories. You would slip between "while" and "whilst" which threw it off a bit. Look forward to your next one.

clutterbuck52clutterbuck52over 6 years ago
Great story!

Maybe your best, at least on a par with "Anna succombs".

Pinupfan53Pinupfan53over 6 years ago
Fun story

Great writing, I always love that all parties are having a fun time. More

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top tier story!

I can see myself rereading this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great read

You are one of the few authors on here that understand the need for character development in stories. Awesome buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Great erotic and sensual writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
needed 1 more page!! LOL

we ALL know Brent needs to NOW eat cream pie..... in the very next paragraph... and who knows where it will lead us!! LOL

Great buildup.... so much fidelity and love...and so passionate.... I picture myself as a white Darius.... and ready to push the cuck-holding black Brent MUCH further... as in fluffer and clean-up....

Chapter 2??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Without a doubt...

...one of the best ever!

Thank you for a great story. And forward to reading more of your work in the future.

LawrenceVIIILawrenceVIIIover 6 years ago
another terrific, erotic, story

Hope there is a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So well written

Well done. Brings out emotion of cuckolding in a most realistic way.

Hope his wife makes him lick her used pussy clean of another man’s semen.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Get this out of fetish

and into LW where it belongs. I thought something good was going to happen. Maybe a threesome or something, but it was just a basic cuckold story. I see you got your own fans for your stuff and that's cool, but your story would have probably been rated better if you kept in LW or Interracial like your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really hot writing

The buildup over time as Amy turned from shy and repressed to become such a hotwife was truly well done. She and Brent's conversations as they slowly discovered what they really wanted: smokin hot. More from this author, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Let There Be A Part 2

Holy fuck--THIS is how you write this subject. And my personal favorite, no torture, no torment, no cruelty. Everyone's there because they want to be, and everyone can enjoy it for what it is.

For the love of the Many-Faced God, PLEASE flesh this out into multiple writings.

8teenholes8teenholesover 6 years ago
Wow wow wow

Really great stuff, great characters and plot. So fucking hot. You do have some pretty major grammatical errors and some unfinished thoughts. But the content is hot it barely matters. If you ever need someone to proofread or to use as a second pair of eyes, please let me know. Email me, eighteen.holes18@gmail.com

brinskibrinskiover 6 years ago
Great

One of your best , hope there's a part two.

tony090909tony090909over 6 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I enjoyed this story - it's well written, though it would benefit from a bit more proofreading. Having said that, it might just be me, but I tend to think "Not again" when I see yet another story involving a black man with a huge cock. It's an overused theme, as is the idea that a single massage will reduce a shy wife to quivering submission.

I would also say that this story should be in the Loving Wives category. The site owners definition for that category is “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more”. It clearly fits within that category and some readers who would enjoy it and who look at the Loving Wives category will not see it in Fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing Story

Amazing, hope there will be next part, and with some light dominance

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah

Amanda is making the best of being married to a gay man. Brent needs to find his own boyfriend so they both get sexual satisfaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So what?

Divorce the slut and go on with your life and be happy without that whore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!!!!!!

I absolutely love this story. I think I cummed 3 or 4 times. Wish I had a wife like that--I would love to watch and do the clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok....

Now time for the next one

Brilliantly written, very good

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
beautiful work, as usual!

Have been following your work for sometime and I always love it! We fans wait long gaps between stories but you are always with it! Thank you! Still hoping for some more and hopefully you could even continue some older stories too. Thanks again!

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Another 5 star story!

Fantastic story of this couple and the BBC next door

StLouisLoveStLouisLoveover 6 years ago
Amazing Story

Thank you again for writing such amazing stories. Please keep doing more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can anyone explain ?

I address this to the writer OR anyone who can answer.

This was probably one of the best pieces of erotic I've ever read, in terms of form AND content, but, I am also now confused about the Cuck dynamic.

I know Amanda loves Brent, but, does she RESPECT him ?

CAN a woman respect a cuck ?

Darla7000Darla7000over 6 years ago
Just incredibly erotic !

So well written, so believable that it could (and does) happen for real across the country every day.

And for me, so orgasm-inducing. I loved it !

Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Would have been arousing if Amanda was pregnant at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Thanks for the excellent story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved it, but was hoping to read that the cuck ate a creampie or Wife ended up pregnant.... or both.

CindysBobCindysBobover 6 years ago
really enjoyed this story

have to admit that I usually don't get off on the fantasy of a black guy doing a guys wife...this was terrific though. You took your time, were patient, started the couple off as normal kids, the wife as not some over-baked slut, but just a playful girl presented with a new idea. And you built it up...their first hook-up with the hubby out cold but present was nice...then taking it up from there. Loved how their moods were up and down, guilt over their fantasies and acts. Very good technical writing, and first-rate erotica. ...Hey, and I wish he went down on her violated, sperm dripping vagina too. But, you're the author, and this was sweet!

Best,

Bob

cuckedinMichcuckedinMichover 6 years ago
Favorite Cuckold Story - and I've read them all

Ok well maybe I shouldnt be able to comment yet as I've only read half of this story but on two seperate occassions I have finished in other ways while reading this. Love the slow seduction that occurs. To me as a reader thats the only way to establish some truth from a married couples perspective but you do it in a way where there is still plenty of sexual tension even in the build.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep up the good work

More good work from one of my favourite authors. I’m very excited that after a break you started again and you’re page is always the first I check for new work. Love all your stories and can’t wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great stories!

You are definitely my favorite erotic author. There's something about the way the characters behave amid the tension (as it builds, peaks, then builds again) that is quite palpable! I particularly enjoy the stories where all parties are respectful and ultimately fully satisfied together, even though they are often surprised at the final destination - the dynamics between the characters as they move through trepidation and voyeurism is...well, exhilarating! Its like I'm there, in the story, even though I would have never imagined myself in that kind of scenario.

Not sure what else to say besides thank you for the great stories; please keep them coming!

Thanks!!

P.S. Zero clue if additional chapters may be coming for "Business and Pleasure", "Elizabeth Finally Blacked", or "A Naughty Cuckolding", but I'm a huge fan of each...though frankly all of your writing is quite excellent :)

kathleen_41kathleen_41over 6 years ago

Hi, just wanted to let you know my husband and I so enjoyed reading your story "A Naughty Cuckolding". We are learning about some of this on Tumblr...so far I have enjoyed going on Skype with a few guys and showing in sexy lingerie while my husband works our cam for me. He so wants to watch me with another guy....but thus far we are still talking about it...Kathleen

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
try divorce first

Well it is too late now... the divorce should happen first and then try on the new cock. That is how it should happen, but now that she's secure in the fact that the hubby will be dead soon... she is free to try on that new bigger better model she NEEDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh My Gawd! So Hot:)

Wow!! My husband is about Brent's size and arrives too early, lol. He bought me a rather large life-like vibe that is, well, quite large! His premature ejaculation makes him feel guilty and he was a virgin when I first met him. He loves being teased about his size. This was something I discovered when we were dating and went to a friend's who had a pool.

He was clearly the least endowed of all the guys there as when the guys stepped out of the pool, the girls would look at their crotches to see the size of each bulge, we were all so naughty, haha! He had the littlest bump in the front of his suit. I had been drinking and blurted out, "hun, you have got the smallest penis any of the girls and I have ever seen!" That's when everyone saw his swim trunks tent out. My best friend told him to show everyone his cute little penis. Well, as we had been drinking, he pulled down his trunks and everyone looked at his pink little manhood sticking straight out, it wasn't even pointing up. All the girls ran to gather around him and giggle. We asked the other guys to show us their cocks, but they chickened out. He stayed naked for the rest of the party as the girls asked him to be their Cabana Boy and bring drinks to them.

Anyway, after that, my girlfriends talked freely in front of him about size and guys they had dated and were currently dated. His pink little guy allowed him to be considered one of the girls and they never held back when talking about sex in front of him. My best friend always joked with him that if he kept cumming too early that someday he was going to walk in on me with another lover. This always raised a little bump in his jeans and he sheepishly agreed with her.

Though so far I have only jacked off a number of guys as they felt me up, but it just never went past me giving handjobs. He enjoys watching me do this. He has bought me a stable of vibrators and dildos, all realistic looking. He arranges them in my drawer according to size and keeps extra batteries for me;) I often call him at work as I orgasm with one. I named each one and tell him who is fucking me during his work meetings.

We have printed out your stories and read them in bed while I ride my dildo and stroke his little monster. I am forever holding the dildos next to his small maleness and compare the size difference. We love your stories!

Someday I will meet my Darius, LOL! Hopefully soon:):)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So damn erotic! The Ultimate cuckold story! Extremely well written! It's exactly what I imagine for my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very nice.

I do not read a lot of cuckolding stuff on here, but My Wife does. She read this to Me, & I must say. That was very hot! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pathetic sissy loser crap

Nuff said

MrKachingMrKachingabout 6 years ago
Lucky hubby

Wow. hearing about it and getting to watch. Brent is a lucky hubby. All women should fuck in front of their man IMHO. Strip clubs are for teases, but married women can do more in private. Cuckolding is so cool.

XOXOXO.

Hugs from afar.

Georgi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The best

This has to be one of the best cuckold stories ever! Can’t wait for another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yessss

First time leaving a comment. Excellent writing! Erotism at its best!

Bovary2011Bovary2011about 6 years ago
Wow

Terrific stuff--I hope there's more. Nice build-ups, hot sex--for the kinky anyway, believeable!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
oh my.

i;ve just had a v.good wank.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
What

Is the use being Married if he can't satisfy her sexually! I mean really Dumb! He is only fucking his fist so in reality He's fucking Himself! DUMB POOR FOOL! What a Fucked Up World We Exist In! She's nothing but a " Big Bore Whore, Big Hole Mole, Big Cunt Front, Loosie Lucy, You Know A He Har Ho.

Anyway that's my Comment 1★ WOOF! GOTTA FIND ME A BITCH IN HEAT! AROOOO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tiired Of Small White Dicks

Overall a great story and it's worthy of continuing, but it succumbs to the trite interracial fallacy. Not all black men have huge dicks and not all white men who enjoy seeing their wives have sex with others have four or five inch cocks.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydabout 6 years ago
My Fantasy

My favourite fantasy is to experience a BBC as hubby watches and masturbates. Thanks so much for this story that echos my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Needs a follow up, Brent reduced to cleanup boy and loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So obvious

So hot and so obvious that Brent wants to suck Darius big dick as much as his wife does, hope part 2 has his not so hidden desire to be a bitch for the black cock come out, and cum in his white boy mouth please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck

A straight white husband yet your story had me hoping for Brent to blow his wife’s lack lover, seems like he wants too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The wife knee

I love it how the wife teases Brent, she knows the idea of Darius black cock turns Brent on, this opens it up for her to get her hubby to suck the bbc in front of her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
satisfaction

Brent should have put a .45 round up Darius's ass, at the same time he was breeding the wife. What a thrill that would have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great stories

These stories are very hot. Would like to see more interaction with the husband. I want him to be her partner in crime. Also don’t like the chance of pregnancy. There are already to many half breeds

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jack of spades

The obvious next step is for Darius to power fuck the willing and horny Brent, as Brent screams his satisfaction and has a giant quivering orgasm (or three) on that giant black dick while the wife cheers them both on and congratulates hubby while kissing him and jacking his cock to spewing cum for her.

HwykingHwykingalmost 6 years ago
Electric

Loved the whole senecio and the way the characters were developed and portrayed. I could totally visualize how amazing Amanda’s body was and how excited Brent was to have her serviced by a stud with such a massive penis. Having been in Brent’s situation I can tell you that the shame and humility Brent felt was so very real but far out shadowed by the sexual arrousal created by his wife’s relationship with her lover.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 6 years ago
Hot

Wow that story was so awesome. Nothing more exciting than getting to watch a big cock fucking your wife, unless it is getting to clean up the mess with your tongue.

kathy251724kathy251724almost 6 years ago
Creampie

Very hot story, but Brent needed to clean up the "mess" and then take sloppy seconds. He needed to feel the warm creamy black cum on his own cock.

harleyd1harleyd1almost 6 years ago
Excellent ! ! !

One of the best stories on Literotica. Great job ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Scorching

This passage was one of the best I've read on Literotica in some time:

When Amanda was dropping Brent off at the airport, he leaned in for a kiss goodbye. Upon doing so, he dropped a bomb on his wife.

"You can have some fun with Darius while I'm gone. If you want."

Amanda's eyes darted open in surprise. "A-Are you sure?"

Three hours later Amanda was on her back, in her marital bed. Darius's huge unprotected cock was pumping in and out of her pussy, already having ripped several orgasms from her married sex.

Grey_OwlGrey_Owlabout 5 years ago
Exceptional Story - Please Don't Stop Writing

I think a read this story some time ago, and found it great then, and added it to my favorites. Since then, after re-reading it, found it had even more impact as it relates to my own experiences.

In my younger years, I was more on the Darius side of the story, while now older, and on the Brent side of life, I had to read it again and dwell on every sentence... I thought it was pretty heady stuff being invited into a couples marital bed to fulfill their fantasies, Little did I know now, on the opposite side of life, that everyone can be a winner in this lifestyle, and really more so on the couple side. That is where the real relationship exists, with all the trust and emotions flow, especially when the communication is well above the norm in a marriage. I would love to collaborate with the author and write my story, similar experiences, except as I write this, I'm wearing a steel cock cage that I never dreamed would add to the dynamic as it could have in this story. Let's hope we hear more from this author in the future. And ignore all the sad troll comments from people who have not a clue why they visit this website.

luvto6o9luvto6o9about 5 years ago
Love the cuckolding

Love reading and writing cuckolding stories. The only thing I want to see is the husband eating the cum from her fucked pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It should be. . .

It should be illegal to write stories about cuckolding as hot everyonesavoyeur does! I have been reading literotica for years, and his writings and descriptions are head and shoulders above everyone else.

Well done. please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Damn!

That was unbelievably HOT!! More please!

alan13703alan13703almost 5 years ago
Wow what a story

That was indeed hot. I loved the way the cuckold came to understand and accept his desire and how his wife and her lover treated him.

lfweberlfweberalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Love how this cuckolding transpired and the husband’s acceptance. The set up for having her husband watch her by having her husband go and invite another man to massage his wife and then the step by step inclusion of her husband by asking his approval to remove each article of clothing and to be fucked in their bed was SO hot. This is a favorite re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unrealistic

The problem with a black in this story is not realistic. If their is a child born it would be a drug addict and failure. No one wants that

MrNonSequiturMrNonSequiturover 4 years ago
You Rock!

Good details, love the descriptive nature of your cuck stories. Keep writing and thank you for sharing this with us.

LiveLoveAsAlwaysLiveLoveAsAlwaysover 4 years ago
More Please

I totally appreciate this story and the author’s talent!! This submission and the resulting comments were satisfying. As a result it the pleasant comments, this author has earned a place on my ‘must read’ list.

HotForLitHotForLitover 4 years ago
Brilliant one!!

Can't believe I didn't read this one so far,

So brilliantly HOT! I came twice from reading it.

I just wish you would continue it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wife

She needs to show her appreciation by licking and sucking it clean after he fucks her so good with it. Let her husband see how much she’s learned to love BBC. Make her husband come over and French kiss him so he can taste his cum. From that point on have him feel it and make him a cocksucker. He’ll let his wife do that to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What???

This farce starts off with Brent making the big bucks now.....well then why the hell would they move into an apartment? Like most writers on this site they don't have a clue about writing a story that makes any sense ....just let them at the sex and forget about making sense!!

nitincucknitincuckover 4 years ago
Such a hot story

It is true that men loved to see their wives acting naughty, and this was the ultimate in acting naughty.

Love u author for such a good writing.

I'm also 5 inches and cums fast. I guess all wives having pathetic husbands like me needs a strong bull to complete their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed it very much.

dilsondilsonover 4 years ago
anonymus feedbck comments

You have to understand to ignore such anonymous comments such as the one from12/09/19. For whatever reason there are those who seem motivated to offer critical n negative feedback. They act as though they have become pissed off by reading or hearing your story. I've experienced it. Why didn't they just leave the page instead of going as far as to leave critical feedback over a simple work of fiction.

Sandman_truckSandman_truckover 4 years ago
Finish the story

So many excellent tales yet so many unfinished . Does Amanda conceive a black baby from Darius ? Does her marriage survive ? I mean if she loves what Darius does for her why would she stay married to a man she clearly thinks is less of a man then her lover .

We know this tale is fiction but it would be very nice of the author to FINISH the damn story . So many stories on this site are very good but leave thee reader wondering what happens next .

jamie427jamie427over 4 years ago
So Perfect.

Brent accepting his place, Darius claiming her married pussy. They should enjoy a long mutually enjoyable relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt and a sissy coward husband story

The husbands in these stories are always pathetic and the Cunts always think they are too. Nothing erotic about hate. You can spin it any way you want but it's still hate for the husband. This is just more Crap for the LW sewer. Oh and we are all annoys you asshole.

shellytess69shellytess69about 4 years ago
So Fucking Hot!!

Loved the entire setup and backdrop and the true need of a woman for her black lover. It’s so true. One you go black you never go back 😍❤️☺️😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
To the anon who posted

Just another heartless Cunt and a sissy coward husband story comment.. Seriously you pathetic coward. You read the story then whine like someones bitch.. All while hiding behind a anon account... Only coward here is you snowflake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hitting home

From the husband's point of view it's amazing how close to home this story is. A software developer with an average to small erection I have only ever been able to satisfy my wife with my tongue. The number times after cumming in her prematurely that I've been able to lick her can be counted on one hand. I have no doubts that she has cheated on me and rightfully so. Thank you for the perspective. Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unfaithful

Just another Unfaithful wife. Had a neighbor with similar situation his wife thought it was turning him on. He thought it might be just a short fling but she wanted to continue he was willing to forgive if you quit immediately she did not. He filed for divorce and custody of his children because she had gotten pregnant with her lover. He did end up with his three children and you and I are paying for hers with her lover. because big stud skip town

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laughably bad

Any women will tell you that a giant dick is nothing but painful. This was ludicrous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Had me hooked

As the dominant in the bedroom, I’ve long fantasized about the cuckold scenario. Great work drawing me in and keeping me there. Admittedly, I was hoping that the husbands skill at cunning Lingus was foreshadowing to an erotic cuckold clean-up at the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Posted comments

It amazes me how many of you don't understand it's just a erotica story, written from ones imagination. Lol, instead of complaining, why don't you take some time and write a story from your imagination. In my opinion, your story was OUTSTANDING!!! 5 STARS! I have read some of your other stories and would love for you to continue this story, like you have done with some of your other stories. Your story has left my curiosity high as to how things played out between Amanda and her husband. You are a very talented storyteller Everyonesavoyeur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Terrific

This is simply outstanding work. Great build up. Love how the wife senses that her husband secretly loves what is happening and then begins to tease him about it Would loved to have had a clean up finish. Hope you do some more writing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravissimo!

❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
drunken mistake

My wife Jean and I Steve made the biggest mistake of our lifetime. While on vacation my wife and I was partying pretty hard at a very large nightclub. I had danced with two other women and my wife had danced with four other guys two of the four guys were big men one white one black. The two guys that was more average size was husbands of the two girls that I danced with. The two big guys were they're by themselves just having a good time is what they said. As the night went on the two big guys kept supplying the drinks saying it was worth it just to be able to dance with my wife. Later the bigger white guy hooked up with a different woman and left our group. The big black guy stayed with us and the other two couples kind of drifted away and left for home. Joseph the big black guy try to keep my wife on the Dance Floor all of the time but I would cut in just to make sure things didn't get out of hand. Julie was feeling no pain and I could tell that she was getting unstable I was right behind her and thought we should go to our room. When we got to our table to tell Joseph good night he said looks to me like I needed help to get the little lady to our room I said I thought we would be alright but my wife said that may not be a bad idea for you to help Joseph. Joseph said my pleasure beautiful lady I would be proud to help you guys get to your room. Once we got in the room my wife and I was sitting on the couch Joseph was sitting across from us in another chair we continue to talk but I had switched to ginger ale straight without whiskey so that I could start getting a clear head something was telling me I need to. Gene had fell asleep leaning against me after a while I had to use the restroom I got up went to the restroom wasn't in there very long and I could hear Gene moaning calling my name saying leave me alone I'm too tired she would make it up to me in the morning. I thought what the world is going on when I stepped out of the bathroom I seen that Joseph had his pants down and was trying to mount my wife I think I sobered up in about 2 seconds I took off running towards the couch yelling what the hell do you think you're doing Joseph just as I tackled him and knocked him on the floor I was on top of him and commence to start beating the tar out of him. When I stop he said what was that about I would just try and give the little lady what she needed I said get out now. I asked Jean if she was all right. He asked what was going on I said we will talk in the morning. In the morning while we were still in bed hugging each other thinking back on what happened the night before we were both more sick from what about happened then we were from the hangovers. We decided at that point if we was ever going to do that again one of us should stay more sober take turns so we could watch out for the other and not have anything like this happen again.

faulltwfaulltwover 3 years ago
Good "Story"

My wife and I talk dirty in bed together about her with another person, but honestly we could never actually do it. Just fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Cuckolding

It's been almost 3 years since you wrote this story and a next chapter would be very welcome. Advancing the story to tell the ongoing cuckold affair and it's effect on the 3 participants. This story was outstanding and certainly deserves an encore. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Night from Hell

My wife Jean and I Wayne was at our friends apartment Joyce and Joe's a black couple. I had a terrible week at work we were playing cards drinking and having a good time but I was really tired having a hard time paying attention getting made fun of by all 3 of them. I just said F___ __u all of you a__ _____s! Shortly Joyce got called into the hospital where she works. We quit playing cards and started watching TV. The last thing I knew Jean was cuddling me on the loveseat I thought she was asleep. Joe was in his recliner. I woke up several hours later by myself covered up. When I could think a little I thought where was Jean. I got up and about fell knocking over several bottles on their slate coffee table. I was heading to the restroom when Jean came out of Joyce and Joe's bedroom with a long tee shirt I had never seen before. When she looked at me she looked either worried or scared and asked what? I asked where have you been you were asleep on the loveseat with me. She sheepishly said she was sleeping with Joe. I said what do you mean sleeping with Joe then I noticed 2 hickies on her neck. Again she said she was sleeping with Joe. I asked did you F___ Joe? She said yes. I just blew up cussing calling them everything I could think of I was shaking and getting really sick. Joe came out of the bedroom saying damn Wayne you got one hot b___h there man. I b___h slapped him and he hit me in the stomach. I had been drinking vodka cranberry juice and red pop something I had started a long time ago. I puked all over him and the light carpet I thought damn it looked like blood I also pissed my shorts man I felt bad. I turned to leave Jean was trying to hug me and help me I said just get away you s___t she said I just want to help you Wayne. I said I really don't need anything more from her and puked again on the living room carpet it was also light colared. Going more towards the door she was still trying to help as I stumbled through the door I pushed her away again getting sick again I pushed the door open and puked on the carpet again. Went to our apartment went to the restroom set on the pot with a trash can in front of me. Jean was starting in the door with her jacket on and car keys in hand. I asked so I take it you are through with me that you have found a better man a bbc and you are moving in with Joyce and Joe or is her divorcing Joyce? No damnit. So you are going to find another man with a bbc? Damnit Wayne shut up and listen a minute I need to get to a clinic and get a morning after pill or I will be puking with you. That set me off again saying he didn't use a rubber and shot in you just get out I don't know how to even process this. She said she was so sorry she was so stupid but she had to go. I just was shaking my head. She asked if I wanted to go with her? I said Hell no just have the bbc go and they should go were Joyce work's maby get a family discount and damn sure don't use my credit card to pay if she couldn't pay maby ask Joyce or the bbc. She was crying when she left. A while after she left there was a knock at the door. When I answered it there stood Joe I think he said hey man when I slammed the door so hard you would thought it would have flew into pieces I heard Joe grunt and then I hear a thump. When I opened the door he was lying in the hall his face was bloody I just shut the door. A little later there was another knock I just yelled go away. It was Joyce who asked if we could talk? We had a long talk hugging crying this was a real mess. She said she was going to leave Joe it wasn't the first time. We were hugging and crying more then she was leaving I told her if she needed anything ask. She did ask later for help to load and haul her belongings with my truck. The day I helped her on the last load when we were leaving Joe was getting home she just flipped him off when he passed us. Jean and I was separated for a month. It was totally different now. Then on top of it she was pregnant I mean this brought all of it up again but I told Jean it wasn't the child's faught. Even though it was killing me I treated her like a queen thinking I had to be better for the baby. She asked are you going to be her after the baby is born? I said I didn't know. She was in the third month when I told her I loved her and I was crying as I told her I would always be with her and if she ever wanted someone else just ask and I would let her go. She started crying saying she would spend the rest of her life trying to make it up to me. When the baby was born it shocked us both because it didn't appear to be of a different race. We had DNA test and was so Blessed to find out he was my son. Talk about emotional. I don't know how long we cried and hugged!

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

I’ve always loved this story. I can imagine the excitement he feels as he starts to realize that his wife is a target of a black man. The helpless feeling growing, knowing that it excites him as he thinks about his wife getting hooked by a dominant Blackman once he succeeds. Seeing her giving him everything when he takes her in front of his friends while her husband stand back and listens as she’s passed to his well hung friends.

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Would have liked Brent to suddenly awoke while standing in door way to bedroom and wave goodbye to the wife while she was looking at him and she would realize she had lost him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pointless phrases

"Not like you'd be much help anyway.' Darius thought." pointless writing can ruin a good story

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 3 years ago
hot

another well written story. certainly made Maggies pussy very wet, a good sign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
clean her up

he should have liked her in the end right in front of him, making him a total sub

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous