All Comments on 'A Naughty Cuckolding'

by everyonesavoyeur

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
DoozyDDoozyD5 days ago

Very good psychological development.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

I was recovering from covid the second time. We started having sex again. I knew I wasn't preforming as good as I could before. After a few weeks I could tell that it was bothering my wife but I could tell that I was getting better. I apologized. She made the comment maby we could invite Stewart over to help finish. I got out of bed. I thought OMG. I was getting dressed and she asked what are you doing? I'm going to go get Stew and tell the big dumbass that you need him that I am worthless to you and he can have you. Stew was a black coworker of mine. I had just heard that day that he was given a choice to transfer to another state or lose his job. Because sexual relationships with a coworker at work. The guy was married and had children. OMG she said I'm sorry. I said I have been fighting for my life and you tell me that I'm not man enough for you. I'll sleep in the basement till you find a place. I slammed the door and I could hear her crying. Well she didn't find a place and she didn't go with Stew. Stew's wife and children didn't go either. It took time but we are back to normal. She has never spoken to me in that manner again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Great Love Story😀😀Brent has a small problem he doesn’t have a penis large enough to satisfy Amanda.. Darius has a large Black Cock and does a great job of satisfying her needs. I really enjoyed the story hope there is another chapter that he knocks her up 🥹☺️💕RW Great Story

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The psychology of cuckolding is rooted in self-loathing and abandonment issues. In my psychiatric practice of 20+ years, I see this more and more in young men between 18 and 35 who have lived socially insulated lives, especially where a single or overly-dominant mother manages their time, socialization, and exposure to risk. In sons of two-parent families, these young men often have workaholic fathers who spend their free "me" time in solo pursuits, such as online gaming, fantasy sports, and 'bro time' away from their children. Many of these fathers are described by their sons as either cold and remote or fearful and neurotic. These young men are almost exclusively the children of educated, politically progressive professionals, with many of them falling into what people in my field often derisively describe as having "helicopter" parents. A disproportionate number of them lack any amount of self-perpetuating self-esteem or self-confidence. Before about 2005, psychologists were only ever exposed to the term cuckold used in early Freudian observations or period literature. Sadly, this is what we have done to our latest generation of male children, and it disturbs me to see it memorialized incorrectly in all types of fiction. We have tried to subvert and supplant human instinct and evolution, which is a failure. For the record, my teenage boys have been solidly Red Pilled into conventional male roles, which runs counter to my progressive ideas, but as a true liberal, I am following the truth. I have also apologized to my husband for usurping his role in some ways.

Dr. R______ MD, APA

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

It would be a much better story if that bitter realization in the end, came to him alone in a room right before he kicked the chair. Best option for him, only more misery and abuse is in his future. Best option for the species, one less cuck means one more step for an overall healthiest male genetic pool. And the slut being well satisfied physically but coasting though life alone, would be the best ending for everyone.

ColoWolf80906ColoWolf8090621 days ago

The prefect ending to this after husband watched them fuck. Is Amanda asked him to get down and lick his cum from here pussy and then clean his cock. Im mean if your going to Chuckold him make his perform

rem503rem50323 days ago

I loved how Amanda succumbed to Darius cock and became his woman.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

All you lying faggots, that whore is outta there and the darky he'd get buried 6ft deep. Want stories with real men who have virtues and fight and burn disgusting evil degenerates .

wantstowatch19wantstowatch1925 days ago

Totally agree with Lady_Bug7, it's obvious what the story is about, if your offended,don't read impersonally it turns me on, my wife has never experienced another cock and I would love her to try and enjoy another man fucking her, I don't like the humiliation aspect of the story, but loved the way the wife was seduced, as some have commented, the bull trying to breed her would have been sexy as well as the wife becoming so filled with lust that she was considering allowing the bull to inseminate her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My wife has a black lover whom she dates rather frequently. I love going down on her after she comes home in the early morning with a beat up cum filled pussy. Every once in a while she will bring him home and send me to sleep in the guest room as he fucks her all night in our bed. He even brought a couple of buddies with him one weekend and they tag teamed her till late Sunday afternoon. I didn't tell her but one of the guys had me on my knees between his legs sucking him off while he watched a ballgame when the other two had her up in the bedroom.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 month ago

And that's why it was no problem for Brent to release the whore and file for divorce. The new home was no longer important to him and so he traveled back to California.

Thanks to the pre nup they had and her multiple adultery, the divorce was no problem and she didn't get a cent.

Now she has all the time to find what she was missing from him somewhere else. Good luck with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A friend of mine Derek Montgomery caught his wife screwing a black dude behind his back. He said that he just walked away. He said that he needed to think before he confronted his wife. I asked did they see you? He said no they were to involved. We talked a while and I said damnit we need to talk to Eddie Hastings a friend from high-school. We did. I bought Derek's business for $1000. It was totally legal. Of course I had to hire him to manage it with a very low wage. The house was mortgage to the hilt to a different individual. He went back to the house that he lived with and faked it for almost a year and then filed for divorce. The dumbass was shocked she cried saying she thought that they were great. Yes so damn great that you were screwing around on me with a married man. We had sent her lover's with the proof of them cheat. Eddie had helped her hide a pretty good sum of money. Derek didn't date anyone for a couple years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

If all of these sluts need bigger cocks why don't they just get divorced and not degrade themselves and the family.

cuck1cuck13 months ago

Loved it. It deserved another chapter though. She should have got pregnant and had a black baby.

VernonpeggVernonpegg3 months ago

I enjoyed the story .

I just have to say to the hater’s comments if you feel so strongly negative about the people in the story why don’t you try reading a comic that should do you until you grow up . Just saying .

plasticman29plasticman293 months ago

I loved it and wondered if I could have watched my wife take a cock like that. It sure made me hot to think along those lines Watching her pussy getting stretched and that cock reaching depths I could never hope to reach. And then my wife making me to clean her up with my mouth and then forcing me to clean him.off with my mouth licking and sucking off all that Cum

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Holy shit....that was super hot....

Lady_bug7Lady_bug74 months ago

Good story, I liked the buildup and how the wife kept checking with her husband to see if he was ok with everything. These anonymous comments are ridiculous, why read a story about cuckolding then make negative comments about exactly what the story said it'd be about?! Like reading an incest story and being offended that incest happened in the story, come on guys it's in the title, if it's not your bag then stop reading. To the author, keep it up, I thought it was a good story, good details, obviously you proof read so thanks for that too, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maby the fake names are the queers?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have to agree with dumbass and slut

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

After she broke her wedding vows take your mobile business and leave the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Naughty cuckolding my ass a dumbass and a slut.

Becaa57Becaa574 months ago

I like this one!! I am starting to enjoy the one that the husband is a willing cuckold, but also that nobody is demeaned in anyway. Three adults exploring an opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So I suppose these people with fake names are real men? Lol!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maby the anonymous are like the queers that always hide in the closet like so many of our so called leaders.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock4 months ago

Funny how all the negative comments are from anonymous cowards. They want the husband to stand up and be a man, but they can't! Oh the irony! Anyway, I thought it was a very hot fantasy story. Would've been hotter if they made Brent clean up right in front of Darius. Hopefully there will be more chapters, there's plenty to still explore. The anonymous idiot need to relax. It said cuckold right in the title. If that's not your thing, move along.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Here it comes baby. Brent knew it was time to go get his boots on. Or leave the house. One thing for sure was he was going to clean up the mess. He went to his truck put on his boots and started to return. By the time he got to the second floor of the apartment building cum was running down the hallway. People were in the hallway yelling that dumb black bastard needed to be evicted before someone castrate him so he doesn't shoot so much cum. This is about as believable as this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Do you see how big his cock is? Yes I will have to be careful not to fall into your big sloppy cunt. Probably won't touch you again because of fear.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes it was a naughty cuckolding. But even more naughty divorce. He father demanded a prenuptial agreement if either of them cheated the cheater lost everything and would be on their way. Daddy was sure his little girl was perfect. He and her mother never spoke to her for a long time. I got her share of her daddy's company.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

W drugiej części zawiązuje się klasyczny cuckold , w którym czarny kutas rucha i wychowuje białą , piękną kobietę , a jej mąż pomaga jej wychowywać dzieci murzyna , których będzie co najmniej piątka . Murzyn zadowolony ze swojego szczęścia i życia w cuckoldzie , tylko on rucha i wychowuje piękną żonę białego rogacza nie poniżając go ani ubliżając , czy upokarzając go . To małżeństwo jest bardzo zgodne , gdzie murzyn zapładnia białą żonę rogacza , a ten chodzi na spacery z dziećmi murzyna . Pojawia się również scena , gdzie mąż rogacz zlizuje juks murzyna ze świeżutko wyruchanej pipki swojej żony i to nawet przy nim . Po zakończeniu swojej pracy , otrzymuje ciche oklaski od murzyna i swojej żony za dokładne wylizanie jej wyruchanej , a nawet wychowanej pipeczki .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Somehow a husband realizing he could no longer satisfy his wife and allowing his wife to be fucked by another mans huge cock from that day forward doesn't make sense divorce his wife and get someone who can appreciate his cock and not fantasise on bbc let his trophy wife marry the BBC.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Then Brent packed up and moved out. That would be the best thing that he could have done. Get away from degrading bitch. The sad thing is that us middle class people will probably be paying for another welfare baby.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow this is so believable. Lol really dumber than owl shit.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

3 time's the size of this little guy. That makes Dari at least 15 inches now that's got to be the truth because he's black. Just another RACIST story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Planning to write part 2 where Amanda is telling her black lover to bred her in presence of her husband?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Need more cock than me. Then we're history bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If this story was any lamer, it'd have to be shot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the reality of the setting and the characters interactions. ROMANCE, even. Very AROUSING. Very entertaining. Orgasmic even. Thank you ! 5 STARS !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ticked every bbc cliche in LW. Literally nothing original.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a dreamer. I was raised in the country near a small village that had several black people. We never seemed to have any race problems until George Floyd. I believe he had a wrongful death but with his record what was his reason for being there but to cause more problems. Back to the story. I was working for a neighbor farmers baling hay and straw. I was 14 5'5" 115 pounds. 2 black boys stopped and asked my neighbor if he had a job for them. He gave them a job. I knew that I had experience with working on the farm and they didn't. I handled 3 or 4 bales to there ine. The one boy was 17 5-8 or 9 170 plus. The other was 18 at least 6 ft and 200. At the end of the day when the neighbor took us home ( I forgot they rode a bike) they were beat. When we dropped them off at home I asked if they wanted to play some basketball? Not tonight they answered. They didn't show up the next day to help. I went to there house that night and asked what happened? They said that they were sore.I said see you tomorrow. They didn't show up again. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was awesome

My wifes words to her 3 favorite lovers was you can fuck me anytime you want

thunderstormythunderstormy7 months ago

★★★★★ (5.0). ❤

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Give me a break he realized he couldn't sexually satisfy his wife? What a stupid pile of crap. It's not the size it's how skillful you are in bed. Women leave men who are larger endowed all the time because it's the man not his equipment size. Unless it's just tiny but that's a medical issue. Between the porn industry and writers like this moron those who don't know better could get a complex like the main character in this farce. Women pay big money for male escorts and I guarantee you majority of them are not largely endowed but they make bank because they are taught how to pleasure women. Most of them laugh at these fools who think a giant cock means women come running.

dannbestdannbest8 months ago

Did she remember, or intentionally forget to go back on the pill?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow. That was Good. Watching your wife getting satisfied is so satisfying. Letting her experience such a Full-filling experience. Seeing Your wife being Handled and Erotically Massaged is a Great thing. Why would you not want the very Best that she can get. I think she deserved some nice Big Hard Cock to satisfy her real Good. I would love to see my wife being so satisfied. I would be so proud to see her doing it good like that and satisfying some Guys like that. That was hot. Do it while you can before you get old.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cuckold doesn't mean that you are worthless. It means that she's the worthless slut unless she sales her sexual favors.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Like all the other white women that take a big black cock. She'll never be satisfied with a white cock again. She'll be screaming as he fills her little white pussy with his hot black cum and begging for more. Little white pussies were made for big black cocks, and when they get one, it's forever.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just stupid and ugly. Nothing worthwhile here. Somebody's got real issues here.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Love Story I gave it a Five Star Rating RW

eatsheraftereatsherafter12 months ago

That was supposed to be clubbing.

eatsheraftereatsherafter12 months ago

I would have asked her if he ever took her out, clunking. If she said no I’d have asked would she like to get (dressed in stockings and heels, thin white blouse, sheer bra and panties with an above the knee, button up the front skirt) and have Darien expose her to his black friends.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hold that thought Liz and I go a small jar. When I got between her legs with the jar she asked what I was doing? I scooped up what I could and sealed it shut. What are you doing with your body cam on. Getting evidence proof of your cheating. I got up and packed my belongings. I was crazy enough to try her again and as far as I know she has been faithful. Don't put up with their shit.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He knew that he wouldn't be able to satisfy her like that and he was happy to get rid of the slut. Lol

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku12 months ago

Time for hubby to lick her pussy clean.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She got her big black cock. Now she needs to make Brent a sissy cuckuld as dress him as a girl sissy with a cock cage on him. Give me cream pies to eat out, and let him feel big black cock in his sissy ass lol. That way he knows how good it is being fucked by a big black cock.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 1 year ago

Very well written. The dialog was good, and the sex scenes were hot. I loved the way you described her emotions that went back and forth from guilt to excitement. The only downside was you desperately need an editor ! There are way too many mistakes and omissions. Every time we encounter one it derails the train of thought and spoils the mood. Not a fan of the humiliation aspect, but, hey, it’s your story. Gave it a 5-😊😊😊😊😊. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably the best story on this subject of cuckolding. Beautiful vivid description. Could visualize the scenes. Keep more coming with the same quality of writing.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

That's what every guy likes a wife with an echo in her dirty, stinky who-who. Tramp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The end of what used to be a good marriage just because of 2 ruthless people.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

Good story. I gave it a five star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A 4 star from me to a 5 star story.

Hopefully you will give your readers that extra star by continuing the story, giving us, your readers a look into the deepest thoughts, and struggles, even private deceptions, both good and bad of the three of them. For me this has the makings of a longer story of emotional ups and downs, allowing a more personal investment for your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would drink and suck all that cream out of her!! I’d make her cum again and then I’d suck that BBC until he came down my throat!! Then I’d put my head on his feet and say, as long as you don’t hurt her, fuck here like a slut! Make beautiful babies with her!! Teach me to take your cock in my ass master!!!

LEBECLEBECabout 1 year ago

Seeker744, if you don’t care for cuckold stories then why the hell do you read cuckold stories? Did you think it Wasn’t going to turn into a cuckold story? I’m mean, it’s in the freakin’ title! Also it was a fairly long story and at any point, you could have stopped. If you got as far as the Comments section, then you must’ve read the whole thing. Stop complaining and being critical of a genre that is obviously not for you.

As for me, I loved this story! Keep up the great writing!

Seeker744Seeker744about 1 year ago

Writing was good but I don't care for these cuck stories. IMO a sharing threesome would have been better as well as a real friendship between the dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved the passion and rawest. I usually tell how much I love a story by how much I stoke my cock. I guess the perv in me always looks for a cuckolding story to lead to the husband cleaning the wife up. But the fact that that didn’t happen didn’t dismiss the story and the eroticism one bit.

Bak2DFutureBak2DFutureabout 1 year ago

Well written. Just wish that the humiliation element always has to be present. Would the story lose out without it? Possibly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It can never occur unless the husband or the bf is a sissy cuckold who gets hard on seeing his wife or gf having sex with someone else.

In this story, Amanda became a cheater the first time she had sex with the neighbor and when she confessed upfront, Brent should've warned her so that it never happens instead of insisting her. Though I know that some of the readers won't agree with my reviews.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop. True cucks only. And long, at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would be a perfect time to divorce and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I will never forget that a good friend said while we were out with friends. One of the couple's were even black. It was a bunch of bs going on. Eddie's wife Sarah said that she wished that she had tried a black guy out just to see what it was like to have a bbc. I thought omg you dumbass drunk Annette the black friends wife spit out whatever she was drinking and laughed saying show her Doug. I seen a look on his face I had never seen before but I thought it was embarrassment. She continued I'm no whore or slut and I been with a few blacks and never seen a black dick over 8 inches. Come on Dan show her all 7 inches baby. Thank goodness the band started playing. The rest of the night went back to normal. I heard a few days later that every one envoived apologized and we were all good. Dan said that he wished that we were all the same color. Just racist stirring shit and trying to catch problems. I couldn't agree more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dump the whore get out while the getting is good.

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

I loved how up front it all was. How much they both wanted it for each other. My horny side would love to do this. My ego could never take it though. So I read lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Though I hate against sharing let alone cuckolding still I liked the story because of it's writing skills. It seems very much alive like it's happening in front of my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved every bit of it

Carly182Carly182over 1 year ago

I agree with the others this is definately one of the best stories that I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The build up was amazing. What seemed impossible was made very realistic. best I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best cuckolding stories I’ve read. I like that she was straightforward with her husband and got and will get all the big cock she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure shit! No better description. On only wasted a little time and seen that she was a worthless S*** and to say that was a friend. Get some help at least two of you.

sf4951sf4951over 1 year ago

perhaps disingenuous cheating wives could sacrifice the extra inches to keep a marriage that will be a refuge after she no longer chases orgasms or uses stupid rationalizations to justify destroying the trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How damn dumb that some think that it has to be a black guy to have a big dick..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very few Interracial marriages ever survive. Once a woman has a BBC a 6 inch penis never is able to satisfy the female again. She longs for the multiple orgasms that she can have with a 11 or 12 inch Cock marriage vows don't mean much. Like the old saying goes once you go Black they seldom go back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was I happy that she could get it elsewhere? No because if I was what she wanted I would not be married to her. I filed for divorce and I got shared custody. I tried to get full but didn't. On the way out of the courthouse she came up to me asking for a moment to talk. I agreed we told the children to have a seat and behave. We walked away. She went to hug me and I held up my hands. No I said you already made your choice and I will forever in my mind hear you say to that homewreacker that it was the best you had ever had and it was his when ever he wanted it. I sorry for you that your hero was high and killed himself and those other people. I was high really messed up you know that I had never even used drugs before in my life. Yes but you did with him correct? I don't even know what he gave. That even makes it worse. I walked away. She never dated for that fact I never dated either. A couple of months later I was driving down the street and happened to see her walking out of a drug rehab center. She looked a mess. I wanted to drive home by but damn it I still love that woman. I stopped asked her if she really had a drug issue now due to her friend. She said no she was just going trying to figure out why she had even done anything like that. You know that I am totally against using drugs I'm just trying to figure things out trying to be a better person. I asked her where the children were? She said that they were with her parents. I asked her where she was parked she said she was walking for exercise and to help clear her mind. She was crying all the while. I asked her if she wanted a right. She said she would love for me to give her a lift. She got in and I said would you like to go have a meal with me she looked at me and the tears started rolling again. She said she would love to. Before the night was over I told her that she needed to move back in home if that was what she wanted knowing what my beliefs really are. She said she would love to move back home and love for me to give her another chance. I said that she could but it wasn't going to be easy cuz we had to rebuild Trust. We now started having grandchildren and are doing great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes there is something I can do to make you satisfied I told my wife. She was smiling and said thank you so much I love you so much. It was just sex I don't love him I only love you. Let's go to bed I want to make love to my loving and supportive husband. I asked have you been tested for diseases? WHAT NO HE'S CLEAN I'M SURE. I showed her a picture I had of him with 2 hookers on the strip. Was he trying to get you to work for him? He had told me that I could make a lot of money if * she stopped. OMG what have I done. Too much I said. I slept in our home office. It was a month before we even kissed. Things gradually working back to the normal. That is the new normal it will never be what it was before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just knew that she was ruined for any white guy after she had the bbc.I didn't let it be known that I knew. She Denise my wife of 23 years cheated on me and our children just before Christmas. I acted sick for a couple days then I was tired and didn't want sex. Her birthday party was Saturday. It would be just her family. Her 2 brothers and 2 sisters. All of our children were grown and out on there own. I had bought 2 of the biggest black dildo's I could find. She unwrapped my gift last. When she seen what I got her she looked at me with fire in her eyes. She grabbed one of them. Just before she threw it at me. I said I thought you would love them. When you outgrow RK your black lover you can go to one of them I'm sure they are bigger than him then when you outgrow one of them you can have both but after that you will be on your own. She threw it. I ducked and it broke the glass in her grandmother's china cabinet. She was cussing up a storm. The doorbell rang. I didn't move. Her sister answered the door. She said Denise it's for you. Denise Ann Jefferson? Yes. You have been served. It was a bad divorce but at the time I didn't care. Can you believe it we are still together

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Love Story Amanda will fall in love with the BBC of Darius she will get divorced from her husband. Darius will talk her out of taking the pill she will get pregnant have a Black baby Darius will leave her she will have several more Black kids from different Black Dads. She will go on Welfare no white guy will have anything to do with her because she is damaged goods. Armada will go with BBC in order to satisfy her sexuality and become a welfare Slut. RW

.

geniesleepgeniesleepover 1 year ago

Brent will learn to love seeing Amanda serviced but other BBC and learn that next time he sees a black man pull his black cock out of her well stretched pussy his role is to dive in there and clean up the cum running out of pussy as a pussy licker and cum eater is now his new role in their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And of course a big black guy with a big black cock! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As he shut the door to meet with a lawyer. Good for him. Worthless slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pack your bags and leave some women and men are worthless of being faithful. If they are worthless at being faithful they will be worthless at other things also. The best thing for Brent would be to leave it will only be the mater of time that she will disrespect him. I can not imagine being happy for her being able to get somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok I agreed to try it one time period. I had gotten anything out of it. I made it clear how I felt and that I would never do it again. About 2 weeks later I came home about an hour early. Walking in our apartment it was temporary so we could save and by our own home. We had saved enough for the down-payment and had been watching and looking at different places. I'm actually glad that we had purchased anything yet. Back to getting home early. The black guy that we were with before, his car was in the parking lot and I entered quietly and sure enough he was there making out with Jill my wife. We kept a ball bat by the front door. I grabbed it and smacked the coffee table right beside him. He jumped like he had been shot. Then I stabbed him in the stomach. He grabbed the bat and tried to jerk it away from me and used that to my benefit and kicked him in the groin with both feet. He was down and done.I told Jill that my lawyer would be in touch and walked out the door. I didn't have any relatives or close enough friends to go to. I went to my in-laws. When I walked in her mom and dad asked what going on you look terrible Wayne? I'm so sorry but Jill and I are getting a divorce. They start asking questions. I told them that I would prefer if they asked Jill. She just pulled in. I had parked out back so she probably didn't know I was there. Her parents told me to go to their office and be quiet. I did. I heard her come in crying. They asked her what was wrong. Wayne told me that he was going to divorce me. Why? He came home and found me with Derek Baker. Her dad yelled and asked is that Joe Bakers son? Yes. Well the apple didn't fall far from the tree didn't it Martha? She didn't respond. I found out later that she had messed around with Joe back in school and Ned Jill's dad got into a really bad fight with Joe and Joe was beaten up pretty bad. Ned said why don't you two just go live with the SOB'S. I heard the door slam shut. I walked out and you should have seen the look on Jill's face. I walked out the door and caught Ned and jumped in with him. We went to a bar and actually had a decent time considering what had happened earlier. We hadn't actually drank much and I'm sure glad we didn't because Joe Derek and 2 other black guys came in. They seen us and Derek started running his mouth. You know it Derek took the first swing and missed and the fight was on. I think because Derek had been whipped earlier he didn't have much left. There were witnesses and the bar owner pressed charges against Derek. We left and went back to the in-laws house. The women were there. They were begging. Ned laughed and said hey Wayne how do you feel about kicking Derek's ass twice in one day? Probably about the same as you kicking Old Joe's ass again. The woman just stared at us while we were laughing. Ned asked don't you girls think it's funny? They both laughed. Jill came over to me and asked if she could sit beside me. I said only if you can behave? I'm really sorry Wayne and it will never happen again. I said I know it won't. This happened 21 years ago and we are going strong.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Great story! It could have easily continued with Brent being cuckold again and again. Darius and Amanda are a hot couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok these stories are fun to read but every black guy does not have a huge cock. I spent four years in high school sports then joined the military and showered with my fellow recruits. Very few black men had huge cocks. I also am in a heath club with a large locker room. By the way the same amount of men of different races also had huge cocks.

mletroutmletroutover 1 year ago

Unfortunate that Brent was passed out and unable to give his consent to the wife, at that point she was no longer a “hot wife” but just cheating on him. I think that bothers me most because the story thus far had led me to expect her to say no and insist that she needed her husband awake and sober, and consenting. It would have made for a much better plot, better and more consistent characterization of the wife, and an opportunity to give Darius a deeper role than just another stereotypical bull.

Don’t get me wrong, I respect your creative choices, but I would have gone a different direction at that point. I feel it was a missed opportunity and as a storyteller myself, I feel that the scene as written should have been a deal breaker. She would have felt too guilty and Brent would have felt betrayed, not by the sex but by the fact that it was in no way a shared experience. I think you tried to go that direction, but with very kid gloves, and the conflict was minimal at best.

Good job. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More BS move out Brent. I did when I came home and found her dirty underwear on the floor by the bed on my side. I had seen her putting them on that morning. I hung them on the bedroom door so she couldn't miss them. I shut my phone off and bought another that night. I also called a lawyer and made an appointment. She was served at work. I named the guy that worked with her in the divorce. I knew the company would handle it properly. They were both fired because the guy had been involved before with a coworker. Life goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After seeing what I seen I thought I would be useless to Martha my wife. I had seen her with 2 football players from a local college team. I was still setting in shock when she returned home. She wanted to know what was wrong. I said what I had seen earlier destroyed our marriage. She sat down and said it not what you think. BS I will be out of here as soon as I can and the court will say who gets the children and I will spend every last dime to fight for them. The judge ordered counciling and somehow we are still together. No it not the same as before but it's great. Believe me I don't support our local football team anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had a video that I recorded of my wife Anne and our black neighbor. I walked out slamming the door and a couple minutes later my phone rang. Hello I said knowing it was my wife. Where are you she asked? Anywhere but home with my cheating wife. I disconnected and shut off my phone. Thank goodness we didn't have any children. During the divorce she discovered that she was pregnant. Great I thought that stopped the divorce. The judge stopped it till after the birth of the child. I could never say that a baby looked like one of the parents. My parents said that I needed to go see my son. I said that I was divorcing her. My father had a long talk with me. I did go see him and felt the connection as soon as I seen him. Anne had asked for me to see her. I walked into her room. She smiled saying little Jake is so handsome just like his dad. I just looked at her. We worked things out and now have 3 children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really pity all you small cocked cucks out there that get off on this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Perfect Hot Wife

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

monkey fucker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous