All Comments on 'A Naughty Housewife Ch. 04'

by JeanCFNM

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
CFNM. Has a lot of potential. Even in advanced Femdom

This was better than I expected, but has tremendous opportunity to improve.

Keep trying, just my two cents

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Turned me on something fierce. More, please. Don't listen to the haters. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I see the whiny baby trolls are back

They can't handle any story about a woman who actually enjoys sex, so they whine and moan about it, instead of being real men and simply moving on to their preferred porn...I'm guessing gay porn.

To The Author: Please join the other authors in this category who no longer put up with this nonsense and delete all of the hate filled and rude comments. Help get Literotica back to what it once was without these trolls.

plsirronplsirronover 5 years ago

It would be interesting to be the exhibit.

With the wife there some security was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sick

Sticking an eleven inch dildo “the size of Allen’s arm” in a man’s ass would do irreparable damage and is just plain sick! Even sicker is a so called “Loving Wife” not only allowing it to happen but also being turned on by watching it. Even more sicker than that is a friend of the couple doing the torture and enjoying it! This BDSM (category this should be in) story of a tied up helpless man and a woman that would insert a dildo that large then “pull out and ram in quickly” is a very sadist woman that enjoys pure human torture!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeanCFNM@JeanCFNM
352 Followers
I'm a middle aged housewife from the UK Allan is my husband and although embellished most of the stories draw on life however tenuously. ages to do one story then churn out two at once....i have to admit that sometimes i think i am writing one i read 10 years ago. If so i apo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES